The Model [F/M]

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Lady Knotty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The Model [F/M]

Post by Lady Knotty »

As the ropes were tightened around his limbs, he began wondering what he'd gotten himself into.

Earlier that day he had been talking to this girl at his local gym. It wasn't the first time he'd talked to her. In fact, he had been matching her schedule to make sure he would come in a minute or two after her. Just so it wouldn't seem too creepy.

She was exactly his type too. Long blonde hair, gorgeous lips. Toned legs that would look great in heels, and a perfect hourglass shaped body. C-cup, D-cup, honestly, he didn't really understand the difference. All he cared about was that her perfectly sized boobs, in that pushup sports bra she always wore, was more than enough to give him a boner that could last for days.

Fuck, he wanted her so bad. It almost embarrassed him how much of a stalker he felt like, considering he'd dedicated the last couple of jerk off sessions to her. But at the same time, he was very confident in his own body and knew that lots of girls were checking him out whenever he went to the beach or downtown.

But this was not just any girl, he knew. This was the kind of girl who was simply drop dead gorgeous, and she knew it. He could tell just from the way she walked, teasingly swaying her hips and pulling up her shorts extra high, as if she knew people were staring. A perfect alpha female for a perfect alpha male like him.

After a few weeks of small talk, discussing workout routines and diets, he felt confident enough to ask her out.

"I don't do dates," she had replied. "They're kinda boring, don't you think?"

"Yeah." He gave an awkward laugh. No one had ever rejected him before like that. Had it been anyone else, he probably would've been upset. But now it just made him want her even more. "They kinda are."

"Buuuut..." she continued. "Nah, nevermind. You're probably not up for it."

"What is it?" he asked eagerly.

"Well. I'm having a girls only night at my place with some of my friends..." She flipped her hair back and brought it
up to tie it off, pushing her chest out. The sports bra was clearly stretched to its limit.

"U-huh." And his boner was back.

"And I just thought it would be a really fun idea to have like... a surprise for them."

"Like a male stripper or something?" he said jokingly.

"Oh my gosh, no!" She laughed, and immediately he felt stupid. "I was thinking more like a server."

"Oh, right. Of course," he quickly added.

"But actually, now that you mentioned it..." She cupped her chin, eyeing him up and down. "Maybe a male stripper
would be an even bigger surprise. Would you be up for it?"

"When is it?"

"Tonight."

"Tonight?"

"Yeah, I know it's pretty sudden. But if you don't have time, that's fine. I can probably find someone--"

"No, no, no, I have time. When should I come over?"

"You can come back with me now."

"I should--"

"You can shower at my place."

"Oh, okay. Well let's go then."

They went back to the girls place, and he hopped into the shower. When he was done and about to put on his underwear, the girl opened the door.

"You won't be needing those," she said.

"What? Why? he asked, genuinely puzzled. "I thought I was supposed to be a stripper."

"Not literally a stripper. More like... a decoration--a model. That's right. A model."

"A nude model," he stated.

"Yes exactly. A nude model." She laughed. "But--oh my..."

She stared straight down.

"Oh shit--"

"We're gonna have to take care of that one later." She laughed again. "Come with me."

He followed her out into the fancy-looking living room. In the middle, there was a long glass table that had been prepared for four people, but only on one side.

"Lay down on your stomach," she commanded.

"On the floor?" he asked.

"On the table."

"Won't it break?" "It won't," she assured him. "Don't worry about it."

He didn't look very convinced, but decided to trust her. The glass felt cold against his bare skin, and he had to shift
several times to make room for his pulsating member.

"I'm gonna give you one last chance to back out before I start," the girl said.
No way he was going to back out now. He was getting laid tonight.

"No way. I'm ready."

"Alright. Hands behind your back."

"Huh? What for?"

"Hands behind your back," she repeated.

He complied, and instantly felt how the girl forcibly guided his wrists palm-to-palm.

"Have you ever been tied up before?" she asked.

"Tied up?" He vaguely remembered how he had tied up one of his ex girlfriends once during sex, but that was it.
"No, I'm not really into that kinky shit."

"Really?" She sounded surprised. "Well there's a first time for everything."

"What, are you going to tie me up?" He chuckled. "Why don't you just use handcuffs or something?"

"They're not as reliable as a good rope."

He chuckled again. "If you say so."

"I take it you're not so worried about being tied up by someone like me."

"No offense, but I thought it was just going to be for show."

"Well, it is."

She began tying his wrists. Tightly. Tighter than he thought it would be. When she was done with his wrists, he couldn't separate them one fraction of an inch. He was getting a bit nervous, but tried to remain cool.

"You're better at this than I thought," he complimented. "Have you done this before?"

She didn't respond. She seemed too focused on her task, grabbing the next piece of rope.

"Cross your ankles for me, please."

When she was finished, his wrists had been attached to his ankles. It was so tight that it forced his upper body to arch back a bit.

"How does it feel? Can you get out?"

"Probably. But I shouldn't, right?"

"Well, that's up to you. If you want to get out, you can get out. But if you can't.."

He realized where she was going with this and remained quiet.

"Anyway, my guests are coming soon, so let's finished this quickly."

"Oh?"

She tied a black piece of fabric over his eyes, effectively blindfolding him. Then he felt a sweet scene under his
nostrils, and something silky pushing against his lips.

"Open."

"Open wha--ghmppmh!"

The silky fabric was pushed between his teeth and instantly sealed inside.

"That's more like it." She gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Now just stay like that while I go get myself ready, okay?"

"Hnmmmppph!" Was all he could reply.

I got this far until I got tired and didn't feel like continue. Sometimes I just need an outlet for all of my weird fantasies. This is one of them. Although, I'd rather have the guy for myself instead of sharing him ;)

Feel free to continue if you feel like it.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

I suspect you could find no end of volunteers for this sort of thing (especially around here).

It's a great story as it is, well written with an interesting plot. You offered it up, but I'd like to see where you go with it. Please continue!
Lady Knotty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lady Knotty »

The girls had arrived and his dick got excited again. He could hear them chatting and laughing from another room. If they moved, the clacking from their heels was enough to warn him.

He was breathing heavily through his nose, not knowing whether it was excitement or fear of being helpless that he felt. What still annoyed him, other than his fully erect penis, was that no matter how much he tried, he was not going anywhere. She really had tied him up well. But how?

From the early days of high school pranks he'd learned during gym class that getting out of a few ropes was just a matter of wiggling a bit back and forth. This was something entirely different.

"And now for a little surprise..."

He realized they were now watching him. Naked and exposed. The typical feminine chuckles got a deep grunt out of him. His embarrassment quickly turned into anger once he decided that he didn't want to be a part of this whole thing anymore. He wanted out, now.

"Oh my... he's really trying hard, isn't he?" a voice he didn't recognize pointed out. "But he seems... frustrated. Props on the surprise, by the way. This really did blow my mind. I thought you'd just hired a male stripper or something."

"So what should we do with him?" another voiced asked.

"He came here because he wanted to get laid," the girl replied.

"I'm not surprised. He does look like a bit of a fuckboy."

"I know, right?"

He felt a hand grabbing the rope binding his ankles, playfully swinging them back and forth.

"This is fun. I should learn how to do this to my man."

"I can teach you."

"Oh you'll have to. I can't wait to hear what kind of noises I can get out of him."

"Alright, so here's what I have planned."

The girl gave him a light smack on his ass before turning him onto his side and holding him up.

"And he's well equipped too, I see," one of the girls said.

"We each take a turn sucking him off. If you make him cum, you lose. Loser does the dishes."

"Deal," the other girls agreed.

"I'm the host, so I'll start." She grabbed his rock hard penis and brought it closer to her mouth. "Don't get too excited now. We want this one to last for a while."

He shuddered throughout his entire body. The combined sensation of pleasure and the painfully constricting ropes nearly brought him to his first orgasm in an instant. But he managed to hold back, barely.

His muffled grunts and moans just seemed to make the girl go even faster. He shook his head and body, only now realizing that he was in fact loving every second of it.

"My turn."

HIs head was still spinning when one of the new girls took him in her mouth.

"Hey, go easy on him. I want to have my turn too."

"He looks like he's about to explode any second. Maybe this game wasn't such a great idea after all."

When he came at last, all of the girls had already had at least two turns each. His breathing had slowed down, sweat glistening all over his body, muscles relaxed.

The girls were sitting down at the table eating dinner, chatting about unrelated things from their lives, with him still bound in front of them. Just like a living table decoration.

Every now and then, one of the girls would give his dick a quick rub to make sure it stayed erect. After a while, they tied it up to make sure any struggling would tug at the penis rope. After informing him of how it worked, they sat down and continued their conversation, watching and laughing over how the poor boy was trying to get himself off.

Moral of the story is: I have a lot of fantasies and sometimes I just need to vent because I'm frustrated.
Svpmissive
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Svpmissive »

What an amazing story. I definitely wouldn't mind being on the recieving end of your fantasies.
Either wishing to be tied up or currently tied up.
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

Hey. There's a lot of boys would pay for that kind of treatment.
Lady Knotty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lady Knotty »

gaggednbarefoot wrote: 5 years ago Hey. There's a lot of boys would pay for that kind of treatment.
Too bad these women want men, not boys. :p
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Frustration can be fun, especially if it leads to more tales like this.

I've become a big [mention]Lady Knotty[/mention] fan. Please continue venting.
Exelsia
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Exelsia »

I usually go for M/M story only. But I admit, this story is hot. The little bet with doing the dishes is quite genius. :lol: Gonna keep my eyes out for more venting from you. :shock:
What's better than the combination of a pair of skinny jeans, canvas belts and sneakers? One that involves ropes, duh.
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

Lady Knotty wrote: 5 years ago
gaggednbarefoot wrote: 5 years ago Hey. There's a lot of boys would pay for that kind of treatment.
Too bad these women want men, not boys. :p
There's a few men too.
Risperdaltied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Risperdaltied »

Very good. Sounds like he’s in for a long night. Poor guy.... :D
Bikinis + bondage = perfect combination
Feel free to PM for RP - to be tied or to tie...
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

I hope you keep sharing your fantasies with us! Great story. Who wouldn’t like to take his place?
Deleted User 4493

Post by Deleted User 4493 »

Such an amazing story, I so wish to be the male in this predicament.
Benelux
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Benelux »

A short but very nice story, well done by the author!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic