The Adult Shop MF-fff

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Ranlar
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The Adult Shop MF-fff

Post by Ranlar »

***Hello all I am bored today so I thought I would write a story based on some RP that I have done here over the last month or so. Keep in mind this is off the top of my head not my best work. Just to kill the time I hope you enjoy**

Megan was fresh out of school and was looking for a job to tide her over till she found something in her field. She never believed the stories of spending all the money on the education and then get out and no jobs in the field. But apparently the struggle is real. She did have some savings still and decided to go shopping just a little bit and relieve some stress.
She had always had a love of bondage and being helpless. The more helpless the better. She had seen a nice sex shop while driving around looking for a job. It was a decent side of town tucked in a back corner of a shopping center. I had a front display and a fancy stenciling on the heavy oak door 'Fantasy Room' is what it read. She had laughed a little at how corny it was, but had looked it up on line and found out for sure what it was.
It was a Saturday and all week she had been job hunting and decided today was the day. She pulled up in front of the large bay window that was a unused display area for the store and got out of her car and walked in. She was nervous must of her shopping had been online and she was never very open about her interests but here she was.
She walked in and the place was a lot bigger then the front lead on. The smell was clean but laced with leather and latex scents.
"Good morning" A woman at the counter said. She had red short spike punk hair. Very bright blue eyes and mischievous smile. She was dressed in leather pants that hugged her slim figure and a white tank top and sneakers. "Anything I can help you find?" She asked.
"Uh, hi no no just looking around" Megan responded nervously. The woman smiled.
"Well my name is Chamberlin if you need anything just let me know" She says going back to her work behind the counter.
Megan started to roam the isles. The toys were numerous and there was some interesting things there. She went through a couple of isles before she found the bondage toys. And the assortment was expansive. All of the ropes and leather and restraints. The hoods, the cuffs, the shackles...oooh the gags. She stopped and start to look hard and long. She loved gags and had several. She had seen pictures of a harness gag before but was reluctant to buy one because of the possibility it would not fit. But now she had one in front of her. It was hanging from the shelf all the thin leather straps loosely buckled the black rubber ball the size she was used to. She reached out and slipped it off the shelf and started to turn it around in her hands looking at the device. She was very eager to try but again without trying it on would not know if it would fit right. She stated to imagine herself wearing it. She got so enthralled that she did not notice Chamberlin walking up behind her.
"Find something you like?" She asked making Megan jump.
Ranlar
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ranlar »

"ahhh...uhm yes..I have seen these on line..but..." Megan pauses.
"Sorry didnt mean to startle you" Chamberlin says. "But you have never tried one on?
"Yes I have thought of buying one but was afraid that it would not fit" Megan responds.
"Well why not try it now?" CHamberlin says taking the gag from her. "Do you get tied up and gagged often?"
"Now! I mean sure I guess and no other then a little self bondage...just too chicken to meet anyone." Megan says watching Chamberlin undo the straps and remove the plastic off the ball.
"Well then this should be a treat...here open your mouth" Chamberlin says in a matter of fact way. Not being forceful just talking like this is a fore gone conclusion that the ball was going in her mouth. Must to Megan's surprise she found herself opening her mouth. The rubber ball seated well in her mouth. The rubber taste was not too bad. Megan stood still as Chamberlin wrapped the straps around her head. Buckling one around her head the other over her head and then the last one under her chin. She comes back around the front and smiles at Megan.
"There we go you look cute" Chamberlin says.
"unk ou" Megan says around the ball turning a bit red. But from the compliment and the fact this was the first public thing she had ever done.
"Come here take a look at yourself" She says pulling Megan along to the end of the isle toward the front of the store where there was a mirror. Megan saw a woman of 23 long brown hair and brown eyes with black straps holing a black ball snugly between her lips. Megan reached up and started to run her fingers on the straps feeling how tight they where.
"What are you up to now punk?" A male voice says from the counter causing Meagn to turn around. She sees a man with a suit coat and slacks on white button up shirt. Hair is thinning showing much more forehead but the hair is dark and he is wearing glasses blue green eyes behind.
"Just helping a customer boss" Chamberlin says. Megan comes out of her stupor and starts to fumble with the gag feeling embarrassed.
"No no dont stop on my account." He says. "My name is Scott I own the place...keep looking she is good at finding the right things"
"Gee thanks" Chamberlin says. "Come on lets find you an outfit and a maybe a collar." Chamberlin says with a chiper tone. Megan follows very bewildered. But they are taking control and she is inclined to follow for some reason.
30 minutes pass and Scott is manning the front of the store. Just as Chamberlin brings up the customer in a school girl outfit. Black skirt and black top with red trim. Black flats and calf high white socks. She is still gagged but now with a 1 inch leather collar around her neck and Chamberlin is pulling her along on a long lead.
Scott smiles. "Well then looks like you have found everything" He says.
"Yup she is picture perfect" Chamberlin says Megan blushing more. "Think we can keep her?"
Megan's eyes go wide at the question.
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

Awesome and Cool Start to story.
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

A good start, this sounds interesting :)
Ranlar
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ranlar »

Scott laughs at the question and at Megan's response.
"I think you should take that gag out of her mouth before we make that determination"
Just then more customers come in.
"You handle that part boss I got people" Chamberlin says handing the lead to him. Scott shakes his head and motions for Megan to follow him to the back. She complies easily nervous and excited as hell.
Once in the back Scott takes off the gag and the lead leaving her in the outfit and collar.
"So as it happens me and the punk out there have been thinking of ways to spice things up and get more people in. I was going to put an ad out in the paper or something but since you are here. Would you like a job?" He asks.
Megan looks at him a little owl eyed then regains her composure.
"You mean work here? Doing what exactly?" She asks.
"Well we have a front display we really dont use. I checked with the property management they dont care what we put up there as long as it does not break any laws. So I want to have a live model in the window. It would involve you being tied up for 2-3 hours at a time with an hour break in-between. You would be bound and gagged in the stuff from the store. We may even demonstrate some the stores items on you" He says.
"You mean in front of strangers?" She asks.
"Yes the most that will happen to you is they will leer and wish they do something. As far as testing out things you may be flogged or paddled by some of the customers but only me and Chamberlin would be allowed to touch you." He says.
"I have never ever done anything like this before...can I think about it?" Megan asks.
"Sure..here" He says handing her a few pages. "Read these over and sign them and bring them in if you decide to do it. The pay is great we make a good business here from word of mouth but I think we can do better." He says.
"Ok...I will think about it." Megan says then looks at herself. "What about all this?" She motions to her outfit. "Eh keep Chamberlin takes stuff home all the time we never seem to miss it much" He says with a smile. Megan smiles back and turns to head out of the back. She gets her stuff from Chamberlin and leaves the shop and heads home her head swirling with pros and cons of the job offer. Would she take it?
Ranlar
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ranlar »

The next day found Megan in her car. Still in the same outfit she had slept in it...she didnt know why. She did read and fill out the paperwork which was pretty standard. She carefully read the release that looked like a model release. She had some misgivings about some of the points in the release but signed it anyway. In truth this was a dream of hers. To be made helpless and then not being able to do anything about what happens afterwards. This would be something that would push her limits for sure and she was excited to try it. Besides if she did not like it she could quit.
She pulled up to the store about 30 minutes before opening. She went to the door and knocked on it loud as she could and then stepped back to be in view of the window. She saw someone peek through the curtain and then the door opened. Chamberlin was there with a big smile wearing a ripped up punk rocker tshirt leather coat black boots and a black skrit.
"Oh gosh! You are here...does that mean..." She trails off.
"Yes lets do it" Megan said with a smile and Chamberlin pulls her in and shuts and locks the door.
"This is so cool. I am so glad you decided to do it" The woman exclaims.
"I cant believe that I am saying yes but here I am" Megan hands over the paperwork that Chamberlin lays on the counter.
"Boss man will be in after a bit" She says. "I see you loved the outfit" She says with a giggle.
"Yes you did such a good job I didnt want to take it off" Megan says spinning around a bit.
"That is awesome we will start out with something simple today..but lets add some cuffs to that" She says taking off down the isle coming back with a set of four red cuffs to match the red trim on the outfit. She helped Megan buckle them on her wrists and ankles.
"Come over here" She says leading the new model over to the display area...they stepped up on the platform. It was a large bay window type set up 3 panes of glass 2 on the side angled. The platform was about 10-13 feet long and 6 foot deep from window to sales floor and about 8 feet high.
Chamberlin moves to a corner and pulls out several coils of black rope and a red single strap ball gag.
"You look prepared." Megan says.
"Well if you didnt show up it was going to be me up here" She replies.
"You? Didnt know you liked it as well." Megan says Chamberlin loops rope through the rings on the cuffs.
"I can take it or leave it. Every now and again I have fun with it" She says raising Megan's right arm up and out to the ceiling and tying it off there with the help of a step stool. Then repeats on the other arm. Megan pulls and tugs at the rope then twists her body around a bit.
"Stuck? Are you comfy?" Chamberlin asks.
"Yes stuck and not too worried about comfy" Megan says.
"Good cause I am not done yet" Chamberlin says like it was a challenge. She then put rope the cuffs on Megan's ankles and pulls them wide making the skirt ride up her legs a bit as she is tied off again Megan tests the bondage it is simple but secure she can twist a bit and move a little but she is stuck.
"All right we have about 15 minutes until we open do you want the gag now?" Chamberlin asks.
"Now before I decide to back out" Megan says. Chamberlin laughs and steps up her new co worker and pushes the standard sized ball into her mouth and pulls the straps tightly in place. Megan moan behind the gag and nods signaling it is good.
"Now hold this in your hand" Chamberlin says handing her 2 small rubber super balls that bounce easily. "If you need to get our attention drop one or throw it against the glass. Other wise we will check up on you every hour" She explains. Megan nods as she holds the balls in her hands.
Chamberlin slips off the platform and starts to get all the lights on. Megan waits shifting in her bondage. About 15 minutes pass and lights are turned on in the display illuminating her current situation. Then the curtain is pulled back and she is exposed to the outside world.
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Great continuation to this story, I wonder what Megan has really let herself in for........... :)
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Nice continuation, keen to see how this progresses!
Mister The Edge
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mister The Edge »

I like this story so far. Remember to write in past tense, not present tense in the body.
The G-Man
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The G-Man »

I'm enjoying the story, and Megan seems to be enjoying her … erm, new position. Now I'm kinda wondering how or when the other two mentioned in the title will make their appearance.
Ranlar
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ranlar »

The G-Man wrote: 4 years ago I'm enjoying the story, and Megan seems to be enjoying her … erm, new position. Now I'm kinda wondering how or when the other two mentioned in the title will make their appearance.
They will indeed make an appearance. Just have to be patient...I have the whole story already played out and in my head. Expect regular updates on the weekends :) I am glad you all are enjoying it.
stormchaser1
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by stormchaser1 »

I’m enjoying the story.
Ranlar
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ranlar »

At first the window only shows the street and some of the parking lot. But just being exposed like she was a turn on. She waited and it did not take long before someone walked by. There was a pause when they passed and they came back and stopped to stare at the display. Megan watched staying still. It was a man in jeans and polo not bad looking but he was staring a long time. Megan started to shift under the scrutiny. That made him smile as he now had confirmation that the display was real He took out is phone and started to text and then took a picture! This was not something Megan had thought through but it was too late now. And then he came inside. Megan could hear them talking. About her and then the shop. It only took about another 30 minutes before more people showed up. There was a small gathering in another hour as word of mouth started to bring in spectators. All leering and pointing and even laughing at Megan bound and gagged tightly.
The day went on and Chamberlin or Scott checked on her but they were busy so it was a bit longer then an hour as promised. But Megan was loving the loss of control. She would not have make this public if she had a say but she did not once she was bound. About five hours later she sore all over and had to pee. Megan craned her head around looking for Scott or Chamberlin didn't see either one. She really had to get a break in. She took the ball in her left hand and threw it at the glass. The ball took off bouncing all over the place startling the spectator outside. But sure enough Scott came over to her.
"Hey there you need out?" He asked. Megan nodded her head as he closed the curtain and removed the gag from her mouth.
"Uh thank you I need the bathroom" Megan said.
"Sure no problem." Came the reply as she was untied and ran to the bath room the cuffs still on gag around her neck. When she was done she came back out and walked back to her spot to find juice and a big sandwich on a stool in her display area. She took the hint and dug into the lunch taking her time thinking of the morning. She finished the meal and then went looking for one of the others to see what needed to be done. She found Chamberlin in the isles talking with a couple as she came up Chamberlin smiled.
"And speak of the devil...these two were just commenting on how cute you looked" She says making Megan blush a bright red.
"Thank you" Megan replied.
"You are welcome" The man responded. "We have seen this place before but never really dared venture in we saw you in the window and really became curious"
"I have been curious for years" Megan laughed.
"Are you ready to resume you spot?" Chamberlin asked.
"Sure I think I am good again" Megan smiled.
Chamberlin parted with the customers and promised to come back to them. Both her and Megan walked back to the display. She say Megan on the stool. She pulled her wrists behind her back and tied the cuffs together and then pulled them tight to the support of the stool. Then tied the left ankle back and to the side of the stool and then the right. Making Megan bend her legs and spread her knees a bit and the skirt ride up.
"Are you good with the gag still?" Chamberlin asked.
"I still can not close my jaw all the way" Megan admitted.
"One sec I will get something different" Chamberlin hopped off the platform and came back with some very sticky tape. Megan smiled and willingly allowed the other girl to tape her mouth shut it took 5 strips across her face and under her chin. But she was gagged once again as Chamberlin opened the curtain. The crowd had grown again and they were very appreciative of the new display in a different position now. Megan feeling a bit refreshed started to move and struggle a bit for them starting to enjoy her new role a bit. She was surprised at herself as she started to perform for the crowd. She wondered what this would all lead to as she got to play out some of her dreams.
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Megan is obviously enjoying herself, so far. But I wonder if it could all change ?
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Thanks for continuing this story.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Enjoying this story a lot, looking forward to hear some more, :)
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Excellent story, glad that Megan is starting to get into her role as a model. I wonder if the couple start to get involved?
Ranlar
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ranlar »

**thanks for the all comments and patients the other females will appear soon I will bump up the timeline from the original RP just for you folks lol.**

The afternoon progress the crowd thinned a bit but it seemed there was a always someone looking at her. As closing time arrived the curtains were closed but she was left in her bondage for about an hour longer as Scott and Chamberlin cleared out the last of the customers.
"Well then lets get you down" Chamberlin says finally coming over to let her down. She was untied leaving just the leather cuffs and tape gag. Megan stretched and pulled the tape gag off her face wincing a bit.
"That is some good stuff huh?" Chamberlin says laughing.
"Indeed...so now what?" Megan asks.
"You help me clean up come on I will show what needs to be done" Chamberlin says. The next hour they clean and straighten up the store. Replenish the stock from the back room. She follow Chamberlin back up to the front desk where I am doing the recipients and money.
"Here you both go...the take for the night it was a good day" Scott said.
"Indeed we have not been that busy ever" Chamberlin replied taking her money. Megan takes the money and finds about 500 in 20s in the stack.
"Wow that is not bad for a days work" Megan said with a grin. "I almost wish it didnt end."
"What makes you say that?" Scott asked.
"Well I love not having control over anything. Being tied up and gagged, I cant control what is going on. All those people looking at me. Would I do something like this if I had a choice...probably not...but since I was tied up and gagged I had no choice and I loved it" Megan explained.
"No one says it has to stop" Scott said smiling at Megan.
"Yea I mean you are paid but you dont work the floor so technically you are just a display and the stores property" Chamberlin added.
"What do you mean?" Megan asked a bit apprehensive but excited as hell.
"Well if you are willing of course me and the boss man here can share like a week at a time. Keep you restrained and gagged use you as we see fit and you still work here as the display." Chamberlin explained. Megan's eyes go wide at the thought. She would be just a piece of property all the time. It was her fantasy after all and now here it was right in front of her. No believing the next words out of her mouth so quickly she replied.
"Yes! I would love that"
"All right then you come home with me then" Chamberlin said.
"Now wait a second I am the boss I get first crack at her" Scott counted.
"Yea but I am the one got us all the money with tying her today so I get her" Chamberlin replied. Megan just standing there grinning a like a fool as they fight over her. This is seriously happening. She didnt know what to think they seemed nice and took care of her during the day. But was she moving too fast...at this point only time would tell.
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

I wonder if Megan has bitten off, more than she can chew ? Will shall see !
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Good continuation! Chamberlin and Scott may try to out-do each other in the bondage stakes - I hope Megan can take it!
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

Awesome and Good 2 chapters!!! Can't wait to read the next chapter. Hopefully she hasn't written a check her caboose can't cash. Sounds like she's in for lots of Bondage
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
Ranlar
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ranlar »

"All right fine. You are lucky I am such a push over" Scott said caving in to his co workers demands.
"Awesome and dont worry I wont beat her too hard" Chamberlin said with a wink at Megan.
Chamberlin walks down the isle and come back back with an arm binder. She turns Megan around and pulls her arms behind her back and slides the black sleeve up her arms tugging working it up. Megan is still a bit stunned as she is rebound. The straps go over shoulder crossing in front as they are buckled tightly. Then the sleeve is pulled tight as well. Chamberlin tightens each lace making Megan groan in pleasure and discomfort as her shoulders are pulled back and pinned in place.
"There we go...you ready...pet?" Chamberlin says standing in front of Megan. Megan only nods as her new owner for the week pulls the gag from around her neck and pushes the ball back into her mouth and pulls the strap viciously tight. The leather strap digging into her cheeks just making the discomfort even more delicious. Chamberlin hooks a lead to her collar and leads her out the back of the store and then into the car. In the passenger seat she is buckled in. And then she is driven away. Through the city, the tinted windows providing cover from passing cars. Then on the highway...the radio is playing rock and Megan is helpless she has no idea where she is going no idea what is going to happen to her and she is excited as hell about it.
The drive is about 30 minutes outside of town and then back off the highway to a dirt road and then a long bumpy drive way or access road. Ten Megan saw the farm house. It was old but in good repair 2 story and a large barn in the distance.
"Here we are pet" Chamberlin says. "It is not much but it is home" She says.
"ow" Meagn said forgetting about the ball in her mouth.
"I am glad you approve" Chamberlin responded laughing. She gets out of the car and then pulled Megan out as well. They both start to walk toward the barn. Megan carefully picking her way along the path in the waning light of the day.
Once in the barn Chamberlin turned on some lights and Megan could see stalls lining one side only one horse. And a very wide open space in front of the stalls and exposed beams all over inside. She watched as Chamberlin gets some rope and tosses it over one of the beams and pulled her under it tying one end to the ring on the arm binder. She paused and comes back in front.
"All right pet...I am not going to permanently harm you. No blood letting aside from a cut from a whip here and there. There will be sex involved with whom ever I decide to share you with. No animals, or kids or pee or shit or illegal stuff. This will be you last chance to set any boundaries then what I have stated. Do you have anything you want to add to the rules?" Chamberlin inquired. Megan thought and thought for a bit. Getting beaten was all right...but the sexual thing gave her a bit of pause. But she found herself nodding in approval firmly.
Chamberlin moved to the rope and pulled it up quickly. This pulling Megan's arms up and off her back. Then forced her to bend over as the rope is tied off. Then Chamberlin gets a short chain and connects it between her ankle cuffs. Megan struggles abit pulling and tugging testing out the bondage. The next thing she knows she felt Chamberlin wrapping her hair into a pony tail and then weaving an knotting rope into that. Then her head was pulled back slowly and as far as it could go and then tied in place. She was bent over in a strippado with her head tied so she was forced to look forward. She watched as the other woman got a short thin tailed flogger as she walked back over and then behind Megan. She then raised the short skirt and pulled down the underwear and started to rub the firm ass. This embarrased Megan to know end but nothing she could do about it.
The first blown landed lightly but made her jump and eep behind the gag. Chamberlin did not stop she started a light back and forth motion with the flogger. Left and right left and right the sting slowly building. Megan closing her eyes moaning into the gag. It was going to hurt when she really tried to whip her but right now she was enjoying it.
Minutes of this pace went by the heat was building the sting was there...then suddenly without warning Chamberlin landed a hard forehand swing across her ass. And that hurt Megan sucked in air didn't scream but did dance in place a bit struggling. The second one lands and this time she does scream out a bit which turned into a loud groan. The next strikes were just as hard the pain was intense the heat felt like the skin was on fire...then she started with the back hand swings just as hard making Megan squeal and dance. She heard Chamberlin laugh a few times at her reactions, she was enjoying herself. After the other side was done she stopped and squeezed and rubbed Megan's red ass. Megan just moaned pitifully as even touching it made it feel...well good.
Megan could nothing to stop her...it was her dream...no control it was really happening. Sure it hurt, it was uncomfortable, but she loved every minute of it because she was helpless.
The next thing she knows she feels fingers petting her between her legs and she knows they are not coming back dry.
"It seems my pet is really enjoying herself" Chamberlin quipped. Megan just moaned would have nodded if she could. She see her owner walk away to the far end of the barn. She wondered what was going to happen next.
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Good continuation, I wonder how much Megan will be able to take ?
Foryourpleasure113
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Foryourpleasure113 »

I do love a good public bondage story!! I hope there are more stories like this one.
30 Male Seattle I wonder what you are thinking of doing?..
humbled32
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by humbled32 »

What does Chamberlain have in store for her horny pet?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic