Sensitivity Training (FM+/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Sensitivity Training (FM+/M)

Post by Volobond »

My boss Ryan was a pretty nasty piece of work. Spiteful and taunting, with a mouth on him that only seemed to exist to spew vitriol, sexual harassment, and pay cuts, everyone at the office wanted something to be done about him. I myself even talked with my coworkers about what I'd do if I had him tied up in my apartment for a week. Something along the lines of making that petty straight boy wish he had never talked down to me. My coworkers had similar ideas - Frank said he'd film him doing all sorts of humiliating things and blackmail him with it. Troy chuckled a little and said he'd like to humiliate him too, tickle him until he was squealing like a piglet and begging him to stop. Even Gina talked about locking a chastity cage on him, which was awfully kinky for her.

None of us ever expected anything like this to happen.

Apparently, a pair of our female coworkers, Leah and Renee, had been threatened with termination unless they had a threesome with him. And, of course, the jerk was protected by his status as son of one of the company owners, so at first, they had felt screwed. But then they had thought back to our office-wide hate session about what we'd do to him if he were helpless, so they took action. Not only did they record him admitting to what he had done, but they actually got him to willingly sit in a chair and be tied up by them, although he did start struggling a bit when they gagged him.

And when we all came in for work the next day, it was to a meeting led by the two discussing the fact that we would all be participating in our boss' sensitivity training.

So the past few weeks have been a living hell for Ryan. Kept firmly bound and gagged almost constantly, the ringleaders took Gina's suggestion and locked a chastity cage on him while we all taunted him. They started a new office tradition. Every week, one person gets the key to Ryan's cage and takes charge of him. Anything was on the table, and the person was encouraged to film the activities to add to our growing pile of blackmail material. And what a pile it was.

Shelly spend the time toying with his dick until he was literally crying and begging to cum. Arnold hogtied him and used him as a footrest, shoehorn, and sock holder, his mouth having plenty to do that week. Frank made him wear a maid's outfit and clean his house and say how much he enjoyed being a slave. And Troy set up a whole contraption that continuously tickled Ryan with feathers and rolling brushes while he was tied down - and kept him in it almost the whole week, driving him crazy with the sensation.

There was a drive to one-up each other, I suppose. And when it came to my turn, I wondered what I would do with our former boss/current work-slave.

He had been dressed up as if he was ready to work, although the hopeless look in his eyes told a different story. I grinned at him when I took him home. I had always had a crush on him despite his odious personality, and I was eager to live out my fantasies.

One time, I had asked Leah why nobody seemed to care about Ryan's situation. She told me that Renee had in fact talked to the board. Apparently, during this time, our numbers had been the highest they had ever been in the company's history. There was no way the board was going to let that kind of productivity go, no matter who was getting the short end of the stick.

"Money talks," she told me as I grinned down at Ryan. "And right now, it's saying that our slave is gonna be like this for a very long time..."

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

This was a really fun piece.

Everyone in the office got creative at punishing their boss and the fact that he had it coming balanced the strict predicament greatly. I'm not into F/M but in this story, it contributed to the diversity and the camaraderie between the co-workers so much.

Well done!
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic