The Brotherhood (MM/MM) (Illustrated) UPDATE 6/29 chpt 22

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

[mention]Carnath[/mention] I am just catching up with this tale. Like this and how it is unfolding! Awesome illustrations that very nicely align to the tale and help bring it to life.

The control scenes and use of chloroform to convert people....wow :lol:

Now I am interested what the brotherhood is all about, and to see how Nick ends up? As well as Luke come to think of it.. Interesting story!! :mrgreen:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Carnath
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Carnath »

Thanks [mention]socjuc[/mention] . I really love your story and your use of chloroform too :D

I'll have one more chapter here, then a new arc in the brotherhood storyline I'll think I'll post in a different topic. 5 chapters released so far in this one. There's a lot more... yet to be written.
The Brotherhood
The best human pilot in the galaxy
My Bondage Academia

If you want to support me and allow me to commission more illustration and write more story, you can donate to my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/carnath_gid
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

I'm slowly catching out to this story but I love its progress, the plot, and the characters loosely based on Supernatural which I also really like! And the illustrations are superb, definitely keep it coming :)

Also need to check out the Best Human Pilot...
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY STORIES, CLICK HERE:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=67283#p67283
Carnath
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Carnath »

“NOOOOO!! LET ME SEE HIM! LET ME SEE HIM!!!!!”

Lukes’s scream echoed in the stone corridors of the deepest, oldest part of the Brotherhood complex.

Dave was expecting this. He was right in position when Luke rushed into the room, just behind the door. Without letting his apprentice time to think, he intercepted him with a friendly, comforting hug.

“There, there, Luke…”

“Dave, no! Let me through… NICK!”

Luke just spotted his friend. Not that he was very recognizable though.

One hour ago, Nick had been removed from the conversion chamber. He was a loose end, an unexpected guest, but following their policy, the Brotherhood tried to convert him anyway, just like Luke before him. But Nick was too confused, and too reluctant. The drug they made him breathe, the spiral they made him see… all of these couldn’t work on a closed-mind.

The Winchesters were ready for conversion. Their way of life, seeing their father… It wasn't much of a risk.

Luke was already a long shot. Taking an average guy out of his life may only succeed if he’s not comfortable with his life in the first place. Many of the first members of the Brotherhood were just like him, and the success rate of the conversion was… variable.

And Nick was just the archetype of the average guy.

He just couldn’t listen.

Two Brothers took care of him once the conversion process had been declared a failure.

They removed the mask he had been breathing in and carried him from the wheelchair he had been sitting in to a gurney. Oblivious to his confused protests, they started wrapping his already strapped up legs in a canvas bag made from the same super thick matter than his straitjacket.

Nick panicked shouts were suddenly brutally muffled by a thick gag the second brother had brutally forced into his open mouth. It resembled the panel gag he had had to bare before, but this one was wider, the panel was going under his chin and more straps secured the device behind his head.

At first, Nick felt that the inner plug of the gag was smaller than the previous one, but it suddenly quickly inflated, until it completely filled every space of his mouth, fully blocking his tongue.

The previous gag had allowed Nick to faintly “mppphhh” some words. Now, his ability to speak had been completely suppressed; only some guttural “guu..” sounds coming directly from his throat were still barely audible.

As the first brother was still buckling an infinity of straps over his legs, the second had put a leather blindfold over the poor lad's frightened eyes.

Then, Nick felt something had been pushed into his ears. Some foam material, quickly expanding to fill his ear canals, suppressing his hearing altogether as well.

Finally, a black spandex hood, with no opening, had been pushed over his face, completely concealing it.

Nick’s all senses had been completely suppressed.

He couldn’t speak.

He couldn’t see.

He couldn’t hear.

He only smelt the material of the hood.

The straitjacket and leg binders didn’t let him feel anything. Moving any part of his body had also been made out of the question.

Then, as Nick was lost in nothingness and thought things couldn’t be worse, he had felt the sharp prick of a needle against his neck.

Whatever was in it had kicked in way faster than chloroform. His mind clouded faster and within seconds, he had fallen into a deep, dreamless slumber.

“What will happen to him?” Asked Luke.

“You know how this is”, Dave said, still hugging him. “If conversion fails, he has to sacrifice”.

“But…”

“It’s not as bad as it looks. You know we don’t harm people here. But we can’t let him go either. So, the medic brothers just gave him a drug that’ll slow down his metabolism, so we will just… store him for a while. He won’t even age, at least not as fast as you and me”.

Luke sobbed, glancing again at the limp form in the bed, representing his best friend behind the straitjacket, the restraints and the hood.

“Will he be in pain?”

“Absolutely not”, Dave said with a reconforting tone. “The process is painless and right now, he’s just sleeping peacefully. Maybe in some years, if we go public and win the upcoming war, we might wake him up”.

Dave released his hug. Luke stayed immobile for a while, sniffing sometimes. Then he raised his head and clenched his gloved fists, suddenly filled with anger.

“This is their doing!” he barked. “If they had followed the plan, if they had let me talk to him and convinced him, he wouldn’t have failed”.

“Maybe”, Dave said. “Conversion is quite unpredictable sometimes. Who knows…”

“Tell me they won’t go away with this!”.

“Oh no they won’t” Dave said. “They were protected by their father but now they clearly harmed a brother, which is a direct violation of our cardinal laws. Some say even Elder John is pissed off now, because they brought shame on him. I bet the council will order their arrest in a moment now”.

“Good. I want to be there. I want to accuse them before the Grand Master”.

“You might, brother Luke, but take care…”

Little did Dave or Luke know that Sam and Dean had been passing the gates of the Brotherhood, driving their Impala, at the very same moment they have been discussing their arrest.

Two hours ago

“In the upcoming days of chaos`, the soldiers in the shadows shall dress against the evil. But their fight shall be vain if the Red Paladin doesn’t battle alongside them, for he’s the only one who can defeat his former friend, the Hellcaster with his woolen crown”, Sam read.

“What the fuck is that shit?” Dean asked, as he was lacing his boots after his morning shower. Both brothers were in the cell they share in the Brotherhood; thought not very large, it was quite comfortable to live in. Plus, the Winchester already used to sleep in the same room.

“Apparently”, Sam answered, “it’s the first prophecy our boy Kevin emitted”.

“His capture was worth it”, Dean mockingly said, while putting on his second boot. “Which such a clear babble…”

“Wait!”Sam said. “First, it seems to confirm the imminence of a war. Second, the “soldiers in the shadows” obviously refers to us. It's the next part which is confusing…”

“No shit, Sherlock!”

“There’s a message from the Brotherhood too: “To all brothers, please be vigilant to any sign pointing to the location or identity of the Red Paladin or the Hellcaster. Any information must be shared immediately with the mystic department”.

“Great”, Dean exclaimed, finishing the final knot of his laces. “Now, what’s our next assignment?”

“None”.

“What?”

“Dean, apparently, dad is not pleased with the last mission… outcome”.

“Oh, is poor Luke still whining? What, he wants a kiss or something?”

“It’s not just that. Some people here were upset too, seeing how we… dealt with him”.

“Pffffft! Fine. Then, vacation time!”

“Uh? What are you thinking of?”

“I don’t know, but the atmosphere here is toxic. Let’s hit the road, we’ll find a decent place to crash. If anyone asks, we’re looking for this… hellbringer or something”.

“Hellcaster”, Sam machinally corrected. Sam thinked for a few seconds, then nodded. After all, Dean’s right: if people are mad at them at the moment, laying low is probably a smart move.

Three hours later

“I think we put enough distance between us and Luke now”, Sam said.

“Agreed! So where are we?”

“What?” Sam exclaimed over the usual Metallica music. “Dean, did you just drive three hours without knowing where you went?”

“Isn’t that the real pleasure of driving, Sam?” Dean answered with a broad smile.

“Ok, lemme check the map…”. After some minutes: “Dean, take care. If I think right, we’re dangerously close to Greendale… this town has been flagged as a no-go zone by the Brotherhood. It’s a den of witches and warlocks. Hell, even before being converted we heard some strange stuff about this place”.

“Ok, fine. We stop at the next town. Hell, they better have some decent cakes… look, we’re almost arrived” Dean said, pointing at the sign marking the limit of the town.
The Brotherhood
My Bondage Academia

If you want to support me and allow me to commission more illustration and write more story, you can donate to my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/carnath_gid
Carnath
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Carnath »

This was the last chapter in this Brotherhood story arc.

But it is just the beginning of a new storyline I called: "The brotherhood: Riverdale Tales".

I think I'll post it in a distinct topic with a link to this one. At least if enough people are still interested ;)

Thanks all those who enjoyed and commented this story, especially [mention]ShortSocks[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]george_bound[/mention]
The Brotherhood
My Bondage Academia

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Sorry it took me a while to catch up on the last few chapters.

Sam and Dean really aren't very good with authority are they?! Things escalated rather quickly at the cabin in the woods. A shame Nick couldn't be converted although the Brotherhood storage solution looks quite fun!

A great story [mention]Carnath[/mention] with lots of twists and turns and the pictures really help to bring it to life.

Definitely up for reading more of their adventures.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

I just had a chance to catch up with everything released in the last year or so and I've got to say this is still so good! The bondage, the control, the drama... way to go!

I'm looking forward to reading more! 😍
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic