Queen bee (MF/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
EzraMarubayashi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Queen bee (MF/M)

Post by EzraMarubayashi »

Sean and Dex were staring at each other from across the small table. Once the initial surprise and reticence subsided, rivalry prevailed. Both were attractive in their own way: Sean was a junior accountant in an important company, with the classical model looks, and while Dex lacked his opponent's sharp nose and fancy clothes, his was a rough beauty that matched perfectly with the muscled body gained through hard work at the construction site.

Maria, the Russian bombshell who had orchestrated that wicked game, was sipping on her cup of champagne, pleased with herself for having attracted such fine specimens into her Valentine's fun.

"So, who's going first?", she asked. Maria removed her tight jacket, revealing a dangerous cleavage purported to remind them of the promised pleasures.

"I'll be the first one in the ropes unless you're thinking otherwise, Dex".

"Serve yourself" responded the construction worker with a smirk. He was dying to get his hands on the blonde beauty, even if it was only foreplay at that moment.

The Russian threw a red rope bundle at Dex, so he could truss up his rival, who would be trying to get loose while the other ones, entirely clothed, entertained each other. After an hour, was he still bound, he would be released and switch places with the other guy. If he succeeded and escaped, though, he'd be allowed to tie up both, his rival and Maria, doing as he pleased with the vulnerable hottie.

Dex had already grabbed the rope when he was suddenly addressed.

"I'd love to see your undressing skills… on him", Maria hurried to add to the anxious approaching man. The comment took both guys by surprise, but Sean was the first one to regain his cool and grin. He extended his arms a little to his sides, making it easier for Dex to fulfill his task.

The construction worker was still somehow reluctant, however, the determination shown by Maria convinced him it was the only way to get what he wanted, so he placed himself behind Sean and took his jacket off rather quickly.

"Foreplay isn't your thing, is it?", Sean commented, eliciting a chuckle from the amused blondie.

"Maybe you're just enjoying this part a little too much", was the retort Dex gave before embracing the accountant to undo the tie from behind. He decided it was in his best interest to play along and unbuttoned the shirt at a slow pace before he caressingly pulled it down the shoulders. He realized that he had underestimated his rival's physique. Even though his own was noticeably more muscular, Sean's was more defined. When he smelt the accountant's expensive lotion, he even considered asking him what it was. "Dude, you shave your pits?".

"I want to smell nice for such a fine lady". The young executive was much too confident. Maria's hungry eyes were a bad sign for Dex, who began to play a bit with Sean's nips, getting him to show briefly his discomfort. He was supposed to be the one in charge now, and he didn't intend to let the other guy steal his thunder.

When Dex had to unbuckle the belt, he deliberately brushed his shaft against the other guy's rear as he pulled him closer. He only guessed Sean's grimace and smiled.

"I don't think he will make it to your time alone. He's already about to finish right behind me", said Sean as the worker repeated the act while unzipping his pants.

The accountant looked great clad in just his boxer briefs. Dex knew he had to do something right away. He picked the rope and pulled Sean's arms behind him.

"Nah, you're way too skinny for me", responded Dex as he fastened the wrists rather tightly.

Next, the larger guy pushed his captive to the bed beside them and pulled down the underwear. He took off the socks and started tying the ankles together.

"You should have done that before I was laying on my belly, don't you think?", said Sean when his rival was trying to pass some rope under his torso to tie it to his arms. "You should stop embarrassing yourself and just call it quits".

"Maybe I just wanted to have a word with you in private to tell you the exact same thing. We might have more in common than we think", Dex whispered to tied guy's ear. He had already finished with the torso and was pulling a loose end of the feet rope.

"We have nothing in common!", the prisoner snapped quietly. "I was driving my Audi here while you were pushing that trash can that now litters the parking lot, just my clothes worth more than it does. C'mon, man, look at her. She's out of your reach".

"She doesn't think so, and at least for now, she's out of yours", said Dex, grinning as his rival grunted when he tightened the rope that completed the hogtie. He had noticed Sean flinching when he was removing the socks and thought of testing a theory by running his fingers lightly over the unprotected soles. It caused the bound guy to giggle. "This will be fun! I wonder if those childish armpits of yours are just as sensitive".

Before Sean could retort, he felt his socks being shoved into his mouth. He tried to spit them out, but one of Dex's large hands firmly clamped his lower face, preventing him from doing so. Next thing he knew, the other hand of his captor reached under his right arm and he couldn't help to start laughing like a maniac.

"How fun!", said Maria. She quickly produced a roll of red tape and handed it to Dex. "Here, so both your hands can be free to tickle him".

Sean didn't think he would be gagged, let alone tickled by his rival, so he struggled while Dex skillfully wrapped his head a couple times. The following torture made him regret being first in the ropes, but he knew that his time would come.

Ghost fingers were still tingling on his soles and underarms when Sean saw the larger guy in action with Maria. As much as he despised him, he had to recognize that Dex knew how to treat a lady. The Russian was delighted with his jokes and was melting in his hands. He was taking mental notes on that for further encounters with girls.

Meanwhile, the captive was revolting in his bondage, trying to find a way out. He felt more helpless than ever. His only other experience being tied up was during a frat party, and it was nothing like this. He felt absolutely powerless.

Though the rope was soft and Dex had left a now appreciated slack between his ankles and wrists, they still almost touched, making it rather uncomfortable in the long run. He had hoped to get a chance of escape and have fun with the bombshell, but now he just wanted to be free of those damn bindings. On top of it, Dex dedicated him a mocking smirk from time to time that was making him sick.

The hour ended with the executive still tangled in ropes, and the larger guy eager to step on the gas with the girl. María, though having fun, remained true to her word and released the captive herself, taking her time to feel him up as she did so. The former prisoner put his underwear on again before turning to face his future prey.

A dark grimace crossed Sean's face when he removed the socks of his mouth. It was clear that the muscled guy wasn't happy or self-assured anymore, knowing it was now his turn to be the captive.

"You were way too good tickling me before. I've got a hunch that you were acting from experience", said Sean cockily.

Dex almost burst into laughter when he heard that, convinced that the slim guy was wrong. The last time he had been tickled, he was about three, and had no clear recall of it.

Sean stood in front of the construction worker and, looking at him right in the eye, started to undress him slowly, teasingly. The effect was immediate. The larger guy initially tried to put a defiant attitude, but the intense gaze worked its magic, making him feel intimidated, vulnerable, especially considering his clothes were being removed by another man who, on top of it, was about to bind him and probably manhandle him a little. He even thought for a moment to push him away, putting an end to the whole thing, however, he was not a guy who chickens out, no matter how hard the task.

Once naked, Dex's hands were brought in front of him and tied together. Then, he was led to the door, which Sean opened a bit.

"No way, I'm not going out", said the larger guy, who stood still like a rock, refusing to take one more step.

"Relax, dude. I'm just gonna do this", Sean responded, passing the rope over the door, then around it, and finally underneath it, closing it afterward.

With that, Dex ended strung up, facing his captor. His legs were tied together with the piece of rope that passed under the door, fixing him flat to it.

"Do you like what you see?", the captive asked, pointing at his joystick with his eyes, and then looking at the blonde witness as if saying "can you believe this guy?".

"See what?", Sean responded, pretending confusión, which caused the bombshell to giggle.

However, the young accountant was actually wondering how he could compete with that. Even with only a semi-hard on, Dex's member was impressive.

"I hope you don't mind me stealing your idea", Sean said as he pushed his rival's socks into his mouth.

The construction worker just let the other guy do, not wanting to look whiny in the eyes of María. He even dedicated her an accomplice gaze. However, it all changed once the young executive caressed the soft bristles of his armpits. Dex felt like an electric shock all over his body. He was astonished for the effect tickling had on him.

"So that’s why you keep your underarm hair", Sean, of course, was thrilled to have such power over his rival. That feeling was exacerbated when he noticed poorly concealed fear in Dex's eyes as his fingers approached their target again, provoking convulsions when he finally landed his fingertips on Dex's exposed armpits. "Look how the tough ones fall".

Mockery sparked the fight instinct in the captive, fueling him to resist the tickling sensation. Unfortunately, his body betrayed his spirit, and soon found himself laughing like a child under his gag.

María was delighted by the show, excited to have these men humiliating themselves and each other for her.

Sean's time with the Russian girl went on smoothly, with the young executive proving himself a sophisticated guy whose elegant manners and talk kept her both interested and burning.

Dex, watching everything from his captivity, was thinking "Yeah, yeah, the guy's a prince, but c'mon, I'm a freakin' stallion, that’s better, right?". The question lingered in his head much to his discomfort. His useless attempts to free himself only added to his despair.

When the time was almost up, the blonde bombshell started to look more playful, mentioning how sexy Sean looked while he was bound. She asked some champagne to be delivered to their room. A question arose in the minds of the competitors: now what? None of them had succeeded in escaping.

In the last minutes of Dex's hour, the Russian teasingly unbuttoned the accountant's shirt, followed by the pants. The guy thought she had made her choice and enjoyed his rival's grunts as she finished undressing him.

She pushed Sean to the bed and used some rope to bind each of his limbs to a corner. The spread-eagled guy didn't notice the change of tone in the large hunk's muffled cries, dismissing them as complaints from a sore loser, permitting himself to be gagged as well.

The waiter was astonished when he delivered the bottle, watching two men completely defenseless in hands of a blonde goddess.

Dex was trying to call for his attention, while Sean, who was still clueless, was eager for him to leave so they could resume their fun. The executive got the picture, though, when the boy, a slim eighteen years old with a cute face, was asked to stay and play a little. The provocative Russian sure knew her game.
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Great story! I loved how two hunks tied, stripped and tickled each other to get the attention of a girl only for her to turn the tables on them. :lol:
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Nice story! Really had fun reading the ending!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic