Changing Room Kidnap (F&M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Changing Room Kidnap (F&M/M)

Post by radarlove67 »

I spotted the young guy walking through the menswear department looking at trousers. He was of average height and build, short fair hair, and wearing jeans with a polo shirt. I wandered over to my partner in crime and pointed him out.

A small smile appeared on her face and she gave a slight nod. She adjusted her dark glasses which hid her eyes, but I knew she had a twinkle in them as she eyed the target. From her black leather knee boots to her long leather coat, she was every inch of loveliness and I adored her. She pulled out of her handbag a pair of black leather gloves, she gave me a smile and pulled them on slowly. As she tightened them slowly and snugged the leather over her fingers, she knew the effect it was having on me. It was also the private signal that she agreed with my target selection.

I moved away from my partner, letting her carry on with her preparations, so that I could get a better view of what our target was up to. He seemed to be heading to the changing rooms, and I glanced back to my partner. She nodded and moved in my direction, but keeping her distance just in case. This was always the tricky part, the initial approach. I pulled out my own gloves, but didn't put them on. Women always look less suspicious when gloved, a throwback perhaps to an earlier age when gloves were standard attire. However, men could sometimes draw suspicion, so my gloves stayed went back in my pocket.

I selected a pair of trousers from a rack and moved after the young man that I had targeted, weaving through the racks to the changing rooms. The attendant on duty shepherded the fair haired young man in to a booth, within the room and with luck I was shown in to the neighbouring one. I placed the trousers on the provided hook, I wouldn't be needing them. Through the thin plywood wall I could hear rustling and surmised that my young victim was removing his jeans. I slipped my gloves out of my pocket and pulled them on, tightening the black leather over my fingers and feeling a familiar tightening in my groin. The anticipation was, as always, delightful but I didn't have any time to waste.

I quietly slipped out of my booth, the attendant had her back to me, my partner was distracting her. I tigtened my gloves again, and carefully entered the other booth. The young man had his back to me, and was half in and half out of his jeans. Quickly I stepped up behind him and clamped my right hand over his mouth. My left arm slipped around his torso, pulling him close to me; his back pressed against my leather jacket.

I could feel him tense and a muffed sound came through my gloved hand, but the good news was he wasn't fighting me. As I pulled him back against me, I was conscious of the thin cotton briefs encasing his buttocks and my bulging crotch pressing against them. He seemed frozen, which was good. I tightened my grip on his mouth and told him not to scream. He nodded slightly and moved his hands to his side, almost in acceptance of his plight.

Instructing him to open his mouth, I swiftly removed my gloved hand from his mouth and jammed a sock from my pocket in to the open orifice. I ordered him to pull his jeans back up and when he was too slow, I yanked them up myself in exasperation. His fumbling fingers finished the job and while he fastened his belt I did a quick check outside. No-one was there apart from my partner, we hadn't been heard and she entered the booth to join us.

A worried look passed across his face, but now he was dressed again it was time for phase 2.

I swiftly pinned his arms and stood behind him again, I removed the sock and handgagged while my partner ran her gloved hands over his young body. He squirmed and made a little noise, but nothing serious. At his crotch my partner paused and slipped a hand inside his jeans. He tensed and made made a small moan, but I tightened my hand. His buttocks pressed hard aguanst my erection, and I could feel him responding to my partner's stroking. Realising that we had to move on quickly, she stopped her molesting and instead went to her handbag. She removed a large white cotton pad and a small brown glass bottle. Carefully she dripped a small amount of liquid from the bottle on to the pad, and replaced the cap before returning it to her handbag. She looked at the young man and smiled, she moved one hand to his head and in one move as I removed my hand from his mouth she replaced it with her own. The hand clamped the pad over his mouth tightly and I could feel him tense, but no real struggle. He made a little noise, but my partner hushed him and smiled reassuringly.

I knew he would get scared as the chloroform took effect, I kept my arms tight around him. He started to panic a little but between us we kept him secure. Then as he weakened we manoeuvred him in to the empty wheelchair we had brought for the purpose. A couple of minutes later he was unconscious and we moved to phase 3.

A thin blanket was placed over him and we settled him back asleep. Another quick check, the coast was clear and we left the changing room with our victim nicely asleep, ready to be transported to our lair...
gin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gin »

Please tell more and use some tape
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Amazing start! Looking forward to the next part
radarlove67
Centennial Club