Mutual friends with Benefits M/FF

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Mutual friends with Benefits M/FF

Post by WyattW5 »

Jessie was coming home from work Friday afternoon she was happy to be home and the weekend was fresh and young. Smiling to look upon her lover Christine. Jessie admires Christines chubby form in a tight but beautiful white flowery sundress her exposed pale shoulders covered in only her chocolate brown hair -

“Hey, babe” Christine turned from what she was doing looking to Jessie dressed in a more professional attire a charcoal grey pencil skirt and matching business coat over top of a white blouse with a scarf tucked behind her neck her short pixie hairstyle made her look a little like Miley Cyrus.

Hello, Darling come here gimme a kiss” Christine sweetly puckers her lips waiting for Jessie to comply.

“Oh sweet pea it’s been such a day” Jessie states setting her briefcase in the closet removing her black heels.

“Good, bad ugly?”

“Bad and ugly” Jessie responds opening the fridge looking for something to snack on.

“Oh, dear are you still feeling up for playtime?” Jessie looks up her eyebrows furrow quickly before realization strikes her features

“oh... definitely dear you know what kept me through the day” Christine smiles looking back on her girlfriend

“what’s that?”

“The site of you gagged begging for whatever little pleasures I have in mind” kissing Christine’s neck Jessie began to rub her lover's arms making Christine giggle before turning around

“The sad part is hun, it is my turn to tie you up” Jessie looks down on Christine's neck sighing heavily she shakes her head “
it is a real shame we can’t both be tied up”
“Why not?” Christine asks looking to Jessie turning around dropping her cooking supplies.

“Well you would tie me up and either be forced to use the handcuffs on yourself which are just uncomfortable then we’d have to hope you remember to leave the key somewhere... easily reached” Jessie explains and Christine smiles rubbing her girlfriends chin
“well I was thinking maybe we could ask for help” Jessie's eyes explode at the thought
“Are you crazy I know I wouldn’t trust my own family with this type of stuff” Christine shrugged watching her girlfriend walk over to the kitchen grabbing a glass of water

“for one thing we’d have to teach them how to tie secondly we’d have to trust them to release us in an appropriate time and thirdly we would need to trust them not to toy with us once we are helpless” Christine's face did not change as Jessie went on this tirade making the tall redhead stop

“who did you have in mind?” Jessie speaks leaning against the counter holding her glass

“Richard” Jessie's body stilled as her mind went into contemplation her brown eyes fixed on the floor as she thought.

“You trust him to don’t you?” Christine asks watching Jessie who looks down

“among our friends, he is the closest, call him and ask him to come over” Christine claps her hands before running over to the phone.

An hour later.

The doorbell rings. Christine happy and exciting answers the door dressed in a short black open shouldered dress. Smiling Christine welcomes Richard into the house wearing a plaid flannel long sleeve shirt and a pair of jeans. Holding a bottle of wine he smiles

“I felt like I should have brought something so” handing Christine the bottle she smiles and standing on her tiptoes to kiss Richard's cheek.
When Jessie enters the room Richard went to shake her hand but she wrapped her two small arms around him bringing him closer.

“Thank you for coming Richard lets have a seat” Richard looks to Christine “do you need help in the kitchen?” Christine smiles “actually that could be useful” Christine smiles as she and Jessie begin to work on dicing vegetables. Setting Richard to peel the potatoes he looks up to the apartments meager dining room area
“how many more are you guys having over who else did you invite?”

“Well...” Christine looks to Jessie hoping she could make up a song and dance

“in truth Richard we only invited you” he stopped peeling the potato in his hand looking back on the two girls seeing Jessie's brown eyes intent like a predator on the stalk, while Christine's were more like a child trying to sneak for the cookie jar.
“We wanted to ask you a question”

“Favour more like” Christine corrects looking from Jessie to Richard who returned to peeling the potato in hand.

“Favour... what kind of favor sad to say it girls but my financials are not in a good way”

“no Richard we aren’t after your money...” Jessie began before Christine intercedes stepping forward “we want to play a game” he turns to them

“I am a little low for games ladies just speak your piece please” Jessie nods
“every Friday night as a stress relief Christine and I have an activity we call playtime we do something special we can both enjoy” he nods looking to them

“I imagine you two can be quite imaginative but I do not see where”

“We want you to tie us both up” Christine blurts out before retracting timidly beside Jessie for security setting the potato he had been working on a drying towel he turns to the girls
“tie you up, so you two can...” the two girls nod and Richard rubbed his chin
“let's finish dinner then discuss it further shall we?” the two girls draw a sigh of relief before Richard set the potatoes in the pot to boil.

Time passes.

Sitting at the table enjoying the food they all made Jessie and Christine both seemed more than a little anxious to talk about: playtime. Getting halfway through his dinner Richard did not seem to bring the subject up making Christine very insecure.

“Tie you both up I am assuming hands in front?”

“No hands behind our back one person's ankles spread eagle on their back the other kind of hogtie... I - I guess you have no idea what I am talking about” sitting forward folding his hands together Richard began to elaborate in his blunt terms as to what the girls had wanted making Jessies eyes widen when Richard asked if he was accurate.

“Yes, the matter of fact that is exactly what I mean” Jessie looks to Christine who looks to Richard

“I would like a blindfold” Christine admits shyly before Jessie announces her desire Richard nods setting his silverware down

“there may be some issues with this number one I should supervise you the entire time” Christine nods looking to Richard

“that is why I want the blindfold” nodding Richard looks to Jessie who smiles

“the only concern I have is our release, and security” Looking to Jessie curiously she could see his jaw rolling slightly

“if you did not trust me why did you bother calling me”
Richard announced making both girls anxious in thinking he was set to walk out or leave Jessie sits forward nearly intercepting him before he left

“We do trust you, Richard, we just want to communicate our concerns understand” nodding again he turns to Christine

“I recommend the two of you shower and get into something comfortable” Christine looks to Jessie wearing a simple purple rose styled sun-dress.

“I already showered you go on ahead dear I’ll help Richard” Jessie nods walking out of the dining room into the bedroom.

“Thank you so much for this” he nods looking down as he fills the sink with sink detergent begging to scrub the china of their plates and rub the food and particles from the silverware

“your welcome” she nods looking down she could feel he was a little tense if not a little uncomfortable

“maybe one day we will be able to help you out”

“No need,” Richard said bluntly dipping his hands in the scolding hot water. Jessie had finished the shower and was now in her bathrobe and a towel in her hair Christine went into the bedroom to undress coming out in a housecoat to cover her features. Richard dries his hands off to see both Jessie and Christine both anxiously excited looking from each other to Richard.

Christine held a black duffle bag handing it to Richard he opens it and begins to look through the supplies everything from nylon to cotton rope, some leather straps and other leather-made restraints two ball gags a bit gag a couple of velvet sleep masks and a couple of satin scarves.

“Alright Christine here is your blindfold” handing her a black sleep mask she took it but did not put it on
“I want to be tied up first, I am kind of curious as to your... technique” Jessie steps forward

“technique, of course, we need to teach you how to tie and cinch?”

“Make three loops around the limps you want connecting before you wrap the rope between the limbs entwining the ropes before you make a knot?” once again Jessies face brightened
“you’ve done this before?”

“You could say that” Richard states

“alright Christine we will start with you go into your bedroom and get comfortable” Christine looks to Jessie kissing her on the cheek before walking into the bedroom.

“Thank you for doing this Richard I can see you seem a little reluctant” he nods looking down

“don’t worry about me right now just trust me to free you when you need to be freed”

“I trust you” wrapping her thin arms around Richards thick shoulders

“I should be saying thank you immensely if it weren’t for you this little angel wouldn’t be in my life” rubbing the chest of her bathrobe Jessie removes her towel allowing her wet hair to cling to her head.

Walking into the bedroom Richard wanted to avert his eyes seeing his best friend naked before he seemed a little outlandish to him. Honing his focus he looks over her ankles spread down to the bed's footboard posts. Sitting up she looks to Richard.

At a hundred thirty pounds Christine was a chubby girl but still very beautiful her 34DD breasts were full and ripe. Her alabaster skin was bright only her cheeks turned a little red as she realizing he was looking at her.

“Remember blindfold last please”

Nodding Richard takes one short length of cotton rope wrapping it three times around Christine's wrists he wraps the rope between her wrists three times before separating the two ends and knotting them just above her palm. Jessie watches with intrigue as Richard tied her wrists now curious he moved up to her chest.

Taking a longer hemp rope he ties it above and below Christine’s breasts making her whimper a little before he entwines the rope between the two bosoms on either side harnessing her chest around the back of her head using Jessie to hold her hair.

Adding another length of hemp rope Jessie was curious as was Christine but neither would interject the method of this man's quiet madness. Binding each ankle individually to the bedpost Richard could not help but look to Christine's womanhood making him turn scarlet red. The girl did her best to stifle a giggle to no avail. Before Jessie placed a hand over Christines mouth

“Christine likes the pink ball gag you will find it near the bottom I hide it from her so she doesn’t break it out on off days” Richard nods rifling through the bag finding a large pink ball gag.

“Okay, Christine any last words?” Jessie asks releasing her hand's grip of her lover's mouth and nose

“Love you, Jessie”

“gag her please” Jessie spoke as Richard stuffed the large two-inch ball gag into Christine's mouth. With Jessie as a hair holder, Richard manages to get the gag buckled in tight but not enough to choke her.

“Alright Richard, my turn not so much. Hemp rope please irritates my skin to no end” nodding Richard took out the most cotton rope he could get his hands on tying Jessie's hands behind her back. Binding her elbows until they nearly touched Jessie smiled in a strange sense of joy.

“Oh feels so good, I could ask you to give you me a massage”

“Hephf” Christine muffles into her big ballgag and Richard shakes his head

“Not this time Jessie”

Richard leans her forward so she was leaning into Christine's groin Jessie's eyes were wide as she looked to her partner's intimate area before her strong friend pulls her back up by her bound elbows feeling her ankles now connected to her wrists.

Taking the lead from Christine's waist Jessie was surprised when Richard tied a rope around her waist and binding a cotton rope around her thighs leaving some small slack between them.

“What is that for?”

“Tonight's amusement besides kissing and eyeballing each other”

“What?”

“Which gag do you want?” she looks back at the pile he had made next to her on the bed from bit to muzzle

“The small red one please my mouth is not so big”

Christine mumbles into her gag wiggling her chest as much as she could. Jessie liking this hunches herself over Christine's chest to kiss and lick her bosom. Richard trying to ignore this immensely attractive scene found the red ballgag filling Jessie's mouth with it. Taking the last rope Richard bound Jessie's elbow to the two-foot posts making any attempt to sit forward a bit more challenging.

“I know there is going to need to be a little then friction to cause a spark between you two, so take a pick”

Holding a vibrating wand in one hand and a vaginal egg on the other hand. Jessie Looks to the wand and nods taking the wand Richard set the head through the loose hole left open. Not turning it on yet Richard set it next to her womanhood and let her get used to it. Whispering in her ear

“You may want to try and cuddle Christine as much as you can”

“Ohphf kephf” Jessie nods before Richard kneels near the edge of her bed Richard took the egg and looked to the designated target. Stuck between two sets of legs Richard cursed below his breath

“I am sorry ladies Christine this may not feel so good at first”

“Mmphf-hmmphf”

Slowly guiding his hand through the legs finding the top of Christine's mound Richard began to move down trying to ignore the little tickle of hair he had felt embarrassment clouding his face desperately wanting to remove his hand. Gently rubbing the small end of the egg around her clit Richard bit his lips as he managed to get it wedged in only causing a small grumble.

“Now listen up before I turn those on I have to make sure we get something clear your safety signals and your release time...” Jessie looks down on the girl between her legs then back to Richard

“I imagine you will not want to be stuck like this all night so I propose by midnight see how you are and I will release you fair” Jessie nods and Christine did the same.

“Now for a safe word if you need to be released for bathroom or something is hurting, I want you to yell Panzer, test it”

“Pampher”

“Pammer”

The two girls sound off looking to Richard who nods feeling secure Jessie was now tied on top of her thin athletic frame supported by Christine's stronger form. Jessies short blond pixie hair was interesting to see ball gagged and tied up her small 36D bosom pushed out by the ropes around her body pinning her arms to her chest.

“all right I am going to be in a chair in the corner of the room. I will be awake but not necessarily watching you if you need something you are to shout Panzer as loud as you can”

“Yephur”

“Phanphf yuphf”

Turning both the wand and the egg on low the two girls instantly reacts. Richard takes a fold-out chair taking his phone Richard looks to the time nine forty-five pm. Two hours and fifteen minutes.

With nothing else to do all Richard could do was listen to these two makings out through their latex gags. Kissing and moaning to each other Richard could not help but look up seeing them intimately making love. Richard began to feel something extremely inappropriate towards these two.

The show they were giving him was wonderful. However, he longed to reach a hand in there cup their breasts kneed their bottoms. Shaking his head he closed his eyes pretending to sleep. But the sounds of their joy and ecstasy was too much to bear. Leaving the room for a few moments Richard grabbed himself a glass of water and sat outside the door listening to them.

The Hours bled on as their intimacies almost sounded limitless as they kissed and caressed each other through their gags and binds rubbing chests together now they both looked physically exhausted Jessie was suspended against the rope looking down on Christine mumbling sweet nothings through her gag drooling over Christine's ample chest. Christine herself seemed more than a little passed out. Snoring gently into her gag.

Deciding with them now both dazed and nearly sleeping Richard stood up and walks over removing the binds from Jessie first. Leaving her gag for herself she unbuckles it and leans back

“oh my god thank you, Richard, that was” she spoke breathlessly falling back on the mattress Richard unties Christine who smiles as the gag is pulled out snuggling up to Jessie the two hug in their sleep

“leave the ropes Richard we will clean them, tomorrow go get some sleep, I believe we owe you breakfast” Richard shakes his head

“You owe me more than that” Richard mutters walking from their room into the living room. Closing his eyes sleep eluded him for the first hour as he was uncomfortable on the couch.

Morning comes

Jessie and Christine work on breakfast together both in bright and chipper moods. Richard had been passed out on their couch. Christine looks down as she had prepared chocolate chip pancakes
“maybe we should do something nice for him”

“We are making him breakfast why what are you thinking?”

“When was the last time he mentioned a girlfriend?”

“Three years ago, didn’t she pass on from Cancer?” the girl nods looking to her lover

“how long has he been without a companion” Christine speaks looking to Jessie who looks over.

“Fair is fair he helped us with favor suppose we owe him a favor” Jessie shakes her head “I am not, I mean he... is an awesome guy and good friend but...”

“Let's just see how he is when he wakes okay” Christine smiles setting the pancakes on a plate awaiting Richard to wake and join them.

"how long have you been cooking this idea, Christine?" the brunette shrugs looking to her redheaded lover smiling "oh I don't know but you can't deny his appeal?" Jessie looks over to the sleeping man on their couch "there is some there but I've never been much for bulldogs I've always preferred pussy cats" Christine playfully purred nuzzling against Jessie who smiles "so you hope to become Mutual friend's with Benefits?"

"something like that" Christine smiles looking down on Richard who had begun to stir groggily.
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Great story!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Mask6190 wrote: 4 years agoGreat story!
I agree!
Mister The Edge
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mister The Edge »

I love it. It's the kind of situation I dream about.
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

Mister The Edge wrote: 4 years ago I love it. It's the kind of situation I dream about.
I imagine a lot of guys dream about this, but on the other hand it'd be like living a nightmare, apart from the rigging your not allowed to touch.
Foryourpleasure113
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Foryourpleasure113 »

That man has the restraint of a legend. He definitely deserves some restraint in return. However, I wonder what the lesbian couple could do for a straight man... Please don't stop this tale!
30 Male Seattle I wonder what you are thinking of doing?..
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic