Clara and the Roll of Duct Tape (M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
silvertejp590
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Clara and the Roll of Duct Tape (M/F)

Post by silvertejp590 »

(Another oldie of mine from a few years ago. Probably the most unapologetically explicit thing I’ve ever written and likely the farthest I’ll ever go. But I still think it’s quite hot and fun, hope you enjoy.)

I’m living in a house with a lady friend named Clara— she has that shade of dark blond hair that’s almost red, and a smattering of freckles across her face. One day she comes home and rushes up to me excitedly, and she pulls out a brand new roll of 3M duct tape. It’s extra fat, and I imagine extra sticky, too.

“Could you tape me up and fuck me?” she asks. She gives me that huge, mischievous smile she’s famous for. How could I say no to a face like that? I pluck the roll of tape from her hands and smile.

“Well, I can’t do that with your clothes still on…” I say.

So she slowly strips, teasing me. When she’s finally disrobed, I take the roll of duct tape out of the cellophane and set to taping her wrists behind her back. I take a quick feel of her ass as I finish binding her wrists. I can already feel myself growing hard. I move on to her ankles and knees. My heart is racing out of control; taping up a beautiful woman like this only happens in dreams. As I finish her knees, I let my fingers run up her leg toward her crotch and she giggles at being tickled like that. Finally, I wind a few layers of tape around her waist, adding more restraint to her arms.

I examine my work and am proud of it, she hops in the air and gives me a 360 degree view of her. I immediately let my pants and underwear drop to the floor. The way her hands are bound pushes her chest out in a way that just drives me wild. I’m growing ever more impatient to ravage her.

“You’re going to tape my mouth, right?”, she asks eagerly, in almost a way that sounds like pleading. I tear a wide strip duct tape from the roll and get ready to gag her big mouth.

“Any last words?” I ask.

“Don’t hold back,” she says, and with that said, I smooth the sticky gray tape across her face. She lets out a soft “mmmph” as I push it down. I reflexively give her a kiss on her taped lips.

I neatly but firmly paste on two more strips over the first, and Clara shuts her eyes and sighs in pleasure as I do so for each piece. I take another opportunity to feel her breasts and between her legs, relishing the power I have over her.

“Hmmm…” she mumbles, sounding playfully annoyed and impatient, ready to get this show on the road. I looked at her again and my arousal skyrockets. Her eyes are a color I can’t identify- maybe green or hazel?- but they’re a lovely stade on any case. And the tape stretched across her mouth almost looks like a weird smile, which I love. I gently help her down to the floor to lay on her back.

At first I just lay next to her, just looking into her eyes and enjoying the sight of this lovely woman with as fine a tape gag as I’ve ever seen on anyone, her lips clearly visible through it.

“I’m really glad you asked me to gag you,” I say, “you really run your mouth too much sometimes. You could use some quiet time.” She gives me a playful scowl.

“Hmmm, gmmm hmmm hrrrmm,” she says through the tape and scowls.

“If you say so,” I say.

A few more seconds pass, and without warning I begin tickling her mercilessly all over her belly. Her laughing behind the duct tape on her mouth makes me want to start on her right then and there, but I want to be sure she’s ready first.

Eventually I stop and her laughing subsides as she catches her breath, her chest rising and falling in regular intervals. I put my hand over her chest and feel her heart beating rapidly, apparently just as enthralled by this intimate physical contact as I am. I move down to her crotch and examine her there. I trace my finger around it, and then without even thinking about it, I kiss it.

I hear her let out a slightly more intense “mmmph” as I do this.

“Are you okay with me doing this…?” I ask nervously, looking up at her.

“Mmm-hmm, yrrgmmmph,” she says, voice muffled by the tape. I think I get the gist of that and feel relieved. I move back to my original position, at first hesitating, but then I take the plunge and stick my tongue inside of her.

I have no idea what I’m doing and hope to god I’m doing at least something right. I go at it for a length of time I can’t register- 5 minutes? 10? 30?- until I hear Clara giving a light moan. I look up at her and she nods enthusiastically.

I scoop Clara off the floor and haul her over to the couch. I drop her down and she gives a light “mmmph!” as her body makes contact with the cushion. On an impulse, I turn her over on her stomach and grab another feel of her ass. I run my cock across it (damn, it feels super nice) and turn her back over. She gives me a perplexed but amused look, which makes me relieved, as I wasn’t sure if I’d crossed a line there.

On another impulse, I pick up the roll of tape and rip off one more strip. I press this last one bit lower so it goes under her chin. She looks so sexy with the lower half of her face plastered with silver duct tape.

Finally, I take the plunge and put myself inside her. I honestly have no idea what I’m doing and just move up and down a bunch, following her lead. Eventually, starts to mmmph in rhythm with my movements. I can see her breasts bounce up and down as all this is happening.

Everything is moving so fast that I can’t really get a good look at anything, but I’ll occasionally catch a glimpse of her face and think she looks adorable. Her expression and raised eyebrows almost make her look like a damsel in distress with the tape on her mouth. Even without the tape gag, she looks so nice. She has the most beautiful shade of reddish-blonde hair, and some lovely scattered freckles around her nose. I still can’t believe that she’d really let someone like me do this to her. I feel the pleasure flooding me, and my ability to hold back that release is growing less certain with each passing second.

“Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph!” she grunts as I enter and exit her.

Eventually I can’t hold it any longer; her expression under her duct taped mouth and her moans cause me to burst. It feels so intense that I feel slightly afraid, but the pleasure quickly eclipses it, and I slowly feel myself descend back to earth.

I’m terrified that I finished too early, but Clara is breathing heavily and has a satisfied look on her face, so I take that as a good sign. I start to peel back the tape from her mouth, but before l can fully remove it, she says, “Wait… can you actually keep me like this for a little bit longer?”
Oyster stew 2.0
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Oyster stew 2.0 »

Great story!
I just hope clara knows how to fight and uses those skills to get revenge by tying him up and torturing him non-sexually(tickling,itching powder,etc)
silvertejp590
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by silvertejp590 »

Oyster stew 2.0 wrote: 3 weeks ago Great story!
I just hope clara knows how to fight and uses those skills to get revenge by tying him up and torturing him non-sexually(tickling,itching powder,etc)
Thank you! I have a few ongoing projects in the pipeline at the moment, but who knows, this could definitely be a fun one to add onto in the future 😉
Oyster stew 2.0
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Oyster stew 2.0 »

Ok if you need any ideas for f/m I’m your guy but I don’t get any views for some reason
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic