Helpless (M/MM) Complete!

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

This latest was at least as intense, hot, and well written as the previous sections. I have no idea where you're going to take this but am definitely looking forward to the next installment. In spite of his cruelty, Dom seems to be willing to allow his captives a bit of pleasure in the midst of his domination and humiliation of them.

Some of the best bondage and sex scenes I've read, here or anywhere. Well done!
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

I second our Max on his last sentence. (and the rest)
Particularily liked the couple's hesitations between resistance, shame and "of, F...t it, just let go"... And that dom is the right stuff.
As a big fan of the "NC with actual acts" sub-genre - OK, rape scenes - I'm sooo eager to read what's coming next, like I know what I'd do and I can't wait to see what YOU will come up with.
That was awesone, really. Not a bit inapropriate (possibly poor judge on that, but even I can find some things unpleasing) and clever while staying damn intense. Woooaaah...
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Part 4

Dom smiled looking at the captive sitting on the chair; admiring his welt built torso, the thin patch of hair on his chest, now drenched in sweat, his sharp, brown nipples, his perfect six-pack, flexed from his position, red ropes across his tanned skin, his thick thighs nicely hugged by the red fabric of his compression shorts that revealed his impressive package, still hard and throbbing, probably demanding to be taken care of. Rowan had hit the jackpot with this specimen, not that the twink wasn’t bad looking either. Dom turned to the other captive as he lay on the bed; his smooth pale chest, still constricted by the black ropes, his pink nipples, slightly red after the torture they were inflicted, his flat stomach stretched, revealing the outline of some ribs, the small, nearly invisible trail of blonde hair running from his navel down his crotch, getting mixed in a blonde bush from where a long, uncircumcised flaccid member hanged, drops of cum still hanging from the tip.

Jason looked up at their captor, his jaw still aching from the ball inside, a thread of drool running down his chin and landing on his chest, getting lost between his hair. He felt his body tired, the ropes were biting in his skin, his limbs were straining from his position, yet he felt incredibly aroused, he hated to admit it, especially in front of Rowan since he was supposed to be the strong one, the one in control; but the idea of being at this creep’s mercy, being reduced to a useless, bound mess was working wonders for his cock. He lowered his head when he felt Dom’s hand on his hair, trying to hide his look of hatred towards his captor

“You’re gonna be a good boy, right Jock?” Jason raised his eyes and glared at Dom, still refusing to embrace his new name but nodded nonetheless, he was in no position to fight back. The man leaned over the table where he had moved most of the toys and picked his next tool to torment these boys. He walked behind Jason, one hand caressing his shoulder, letting it slide against his skin down his chest until it reached his nipples. His fingers grazed over one of them, testing the waters before pinching it

“Mphhh” Jason whimpered and shot daggers at Dom “I know what this fuck is going to do” he thought swearing that he would throw away every single toy should they get away. Dom kept pinching his nipples until they were hard enough; then, as he had predicted, Dom dangled a pair of metal pegs linked by a chain “Nhh Fhgg! HHHMMMM!” Jason’s threat turned into a high pitched scream when he felt the metal bite into his flesh, he arched his back and strained the rope, which made things worse when the second peg bit down his other nipple.
Dom smiled as Jason yelled and struggled yet he could see that his member was still hard, in fact it looked as if it were leaking again judging by the growing stain; the man smiled and slowly pulled Jason’s waistband down, letting it rest under his balls, revealing his throbbing, sticky cock.

“Your boyfriend had fun” he smiled as his hand grasped Jason’s large shaft “I had fun” his hand started to slowly pump his member “so it’s fair for you to have your fun too”

Jason closed his eyes and craned his head backwards, almost choking on his own drool. He hated being so helpless, he hated what that creep was doing to them, to him! He tried to flex his arms and chest, leaning his torso forwards with the vain hope of breaking the ropes but they only strained making his muscles bulge. “Nhhgggg!” he moaned, involuntarily spreading his legs and thrusting his hips with the hand’s rhythm, rocking them as much as the ropes allowed; he shut his eyes trying to focus on the fact that it was a stranger’s hand, that it was being done against his will, that he was unable to stop it from happening; yet those thoughts only increased his arousal even more!

Rowan lay on his side, he felt completely drained after being penetrated by that man, and in front of his boyfriend! He hated himself for having enjoyed the experience, but it was hard to deny that perhaps that had been one of his best orgasms ever experienced. And now he was forced to lay on his side, watching that man tease Jason. His poor boyfriend could do little but struggle and moan as the man had his way with him, another reason for Rowan to feel guilty.

Yet Rowan couldn’t ignore the fact that Jason was clearing enjoying this, not only that but his boyfriend looked amazing while being pleasured. Rowan never imagined to see Jason, always confident, strong and assertive in such position, reduced to a moaning, helpless jock as he was called; and he had to admit he was liking what he saw, as Jason’s moans grew louder, Rowan could feel his own member waking up again and instinctively he started squirming again, not to escape as he had done before but to feel the ropes brushing against his skin, to revel on the fact that he was as helpless as Jason.

Dom smiled as he kept pumping Jason, even in a position like this one, Jason still attempted to exert some kind of dominance, of appearance of control no matter how small it was, that was the reason he kept thrusting his hips and grunting uncomprehensive orders to him, that needed to be fixed

So naturally he let go

Jason let out an anguished groan, eyes almost teary as he glared at Dom, angrily grunting and squirming so hard that the chair creaked under him. Dom smiled at his captive and raised his hand, slapping Jason’s face. The bound man stopped his tantrum and looked at Dom with teary wide eyes, the sting on his cheek lingering

“Do you want to cum?” Dom asked rubbing his thumb against Jason’s tip, he moaned loudly and nodded. Dom grinned and walked behind Jason, gently unbuckling the straps and removing the ball from his mouth “Ask for it Jock” he whispered

“Fuck! Just let me cum asshole!” Jason grunted, despite having been defeated, bound and humiliated, he wasn’t ready to submit. Dom laughed and gave a tug to the chain connecting the nipple clamps “Ahhh! Fuck you! Let us go now you fucking mphhh!” Dom clamped his hand over Jason’s mouth stopping his threat and gave the chain another tug, making Jason eject a muffled cry

“You don’t get to order me around bitch” he spoke and gave the chain one more tug, making Jason’s eyes grow teary “I am in charge here, so if you want to cum you better ask properly, look at the Twink” he said jerking towards Rowan “he begged to be fucked, you should learn from the slut” he laughed and removed his hand from Jason’s mouth

Jason took a deep breath, trying to recover from the pain and raised his head, glaring at his cruel captor “Fuck you!” he cried and spit on Dom’s face, his own revenge for the ballgag. Dom didn’t even flinch when the drops of saliva hit his skin. He looked down on his unruly prisoner and raised his large boot, pressing it against his crotch

“AHHHH! STOP! FUCK YOU! AHHH!” Jason screamed, arching his back and pressing his butt against the seat in an effort to escape the torture but that was useless. He started thrashing around while the pressure increased “FUCK! STOP IT!”

“You know what to do to make me stop” Dom grinned pulling at Jason’s hair and tugging at the chain “just ask nicely”

“AHHHH! SCREW YOU!” Jason screamed holding back the tears. After everything that he had gone through, he refused to submit to that man, that was his last piece of dignity, the last reminder that Dom didn’t exercise control over him. Dom’s patience seemed to be wearing thin as he grabbed the chain and pulled it forwards, the ropes strained and Jason’s chest stretched. He cried in pain, sure that his flesh would rip apart at any moment

“LMHVM HNM HLHNM!”

That scream pulled captor and captive from their little game and forced them to acknowledge the third party. Rowan had somehow gotten on his knees and was now glaring at the two of them, gone was his meek demeanor or obedient expression, instead the bound lad was glowing with rage, his nostrils flaring and his eyes piercing the men in front of him; for his anger was not only directed at their captor but at Jason’s too

Dom thought he understood why he was mad, Jason was a proud man, too stubborn for his own good, he was not going to give in and if he continued that way he would seriously injure him. It seemed that despite being willing to dangle into the submissive territory, Jason was a master through and through.

But as mentioned, Rowan’s anger wasn’t exclusively directed towards Dom. Jason recognized Rowan’s glare quite well, he saw it only once before, the only time he got drunk and drove home, it was the glare that said “you are being an idiot” the one that at that time made him promise to never drive while drinking again and that, right now was telling him how stupid he had been. Why fight that man? That man had broken into their apartment, tie them up and do horrible things to them, even though he sounded friendly, how could they be sure that he wouldn’t kill them? Jason’s pride had put them in danger and for what? Just so he could feel better about himself?

“I’m sorry si-mmphhh!” his apology was cut short by the ball going back in his mouth forcing him to stretch his jaw. Jason shook his head angrily looking up at Dom. “Get this fucking gag off so I can submit damnit!”

“So not giving up eh?” Jason grunted and squirmed trying to point that he was about to give up! “Well, there will be a punishment for that” Don shrugged and turned to the pile of toys. He brought back a long white wand with a round edge and a coil of thin, black rope. Jason could only watch as his cock and balls were encased in ropes, tightly wrapped around his flesh. As his cock was being bound though, the wand was pressed against it so it ended tied up to it, its round end touching his shaft’s pink head.

Jason’s breathing increased, once more knowing what was about to happen, although this time there was a hint of excitement at what was to come. Dom ran his finger across the length of his member one more time before turning on the magic wand. It immediately started vibrating gently massaging Jason’s cock, sending him into another orgasmic frenzy.

“Oh, we can’t have it cumming so soon” when tying the thick member, Dom had purposefully left an end of the cord hanging loose, now he grabbed it and pulled it up, jerking the poor bound member and, in a display of sadistic genius, he tied the loose end to the chain.

“NHGGGGG!” Jason moaned loudly as his nipples were once more pulled, this time but his own hard member. He started thrashing and grunting, feeling a mixture of pain and arousal like he had never felt before, the ropes biting his flesh, the chair shaking beneath him.

Rowan was witnessing all of this and also was experiencing a kind of arousal that he had never felt before; seeing his boyfriend reduced to a primal state, fighting a losing battle like a trapped animal; he had never seen Jason like that before, but he was liking what he saw. Quite a lot indeed.

Dom sat on the bed watching the show too and placed his hand on Rowan’s shoulder, gently pushing him down until he was laying on the bed. “You like that?” he whispered in his ear. Rowan didn’t hesitate and nodded, his eyes fixated upon Jason. “Ready for round two?” Still mesmerized by Jason’s struggle, Rowan willingly lifted his hips, offering his bottom to Dom. He kept looking at Jason, barely feeling the cold lube dripping down his ass. Perhaps that’s why he was taken by surprise by the long object being pushed inside him

“Mphhh!” he whimpered in pain as the black dildo made its way inside him; Dom chuckled and pushed the toy deep inside Rowan, until only the end was visible. He ran his hands over Rowan’s chest, pinching his pink nipples, feeling up his skin and adjusting whatever rope had loosened. He finally reached Rowan’s crotch and gave his hard member a few pumps, making Rowan moan loudly, before pulling the jockstrap up, covering Rowan’s throbbing member. Finally, he turned his attention back to the dildo and turned the switch on; the toy begun vibrating making Rowan moan and squirm as it sent waves of pleasure inside him, yet he and Dom knew it wouldn’t be enough to make him climax.

The man stepped back and watched both guys helplessly bound, both hopelessly aroused and both admiring each other’s bodies; they both locked eyes, wishing to embrace each other, to drive each other to climax yet unable to do it. Without a verbal agreement, both prisoners started performing for each other, trying to help each other gain climax the best way they could. Jason flexed his muscles, grunted through his gag and thrusted his bound cock forwards, Rowan arched his back, moaned helplessly and raised his bare butt so Jason could see it. Dom had to admit that they worked well together, they seem to have lost into each other’s eyes, forgetting about the man in charge or any attempt to escape and merely working for each other’s pleasure. It almost looked as if they were having fun with each other.

“Glad that you are enjoying each other” the bound guys practically ignored him, too focused on their little moment; Dom couldn’t help but feel amused by them “Well, since you clearly don’t need me I’m going to sleep, I’m sure you won’t mind spending the night like this” that seemed to do a trick as both captives turned to him with panicked expressions

“Whnt! Nh plmhfm! Dhn't lmhvm hf lngm thnf!” Rowan pleaded, he tried to get on his knees to beg but the vibrating toy made him stumble and fall flat on his face

“Oh don’t worry! I’ll take your couch!”

“Nhh fhgg! Gmt hf hht hf!” Jason roared, madly struggling in the chair

“Good night to you too” Dom smirked, turned off the lights and closed the door behind him, drowning the grunts coming from inside

Mission accomplished

To be continued....
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

This just keeps getting better and better. I don't really want to exchange places with either of the two captives but I can certainly feel everything they're experiencing, thanks to the craftsmanship of @cj2125.

All night like that? Yipe.

Thank you for posting this!
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

The ways Jason and Rowan are tied up and teased are both perfect.

Also Jason being too stubborn for his own good and Rowan calming him down without words was a brilliant show of their relationship. All without a word.

Dom is as cruel as ever. Wonder if this night will break the boys.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

...Or why owning sextoys can be dangerous :)
Dom's lucky both are niple-sensitive, just sayin'...
Another great part CJ.
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Part 5

Dominic looked down at the bound man below him; his hands were tied above his head to the headboard, his ankles were stretched down and tied to the bottom of the bed, a black bandanna covered his eyes and a strip of black tape covered his lips. Dom’s eyes traced down his tanned, shaved, swimmer’s body, his hands groped the man’s pecs and pinched his brown nipples making him moan through his gag. “Look at you Tommy, the big man on campus totally helpless” he whispered and kissed his taped lips, Tommy leaned his head forwards as much as the ropes allowed trying to return the kiss “What should I do to you? Maybe suck you?” he leaned over his hard member and blew air on it, making it’s bound owner whimper in anticipation “or ride you?” he added grasping his tight buttcheeks “really, I could do whatever I want to you and you couldn’t stop me” he ran his hands through his soft black hair

The door burst open making both men freeze. A skinny blonde guy walked inside but froze upon seeing the scene in front of him. His cheeks turned red as he stumbled backwards, uttering awkward apologies for interrupting them before finally running out of the room. Tommy had turned bright red too, grunting under the gag and tugging at the ropes around his wrists. Dom couldn’t help but laugh at his mortified boyfriend “Your roommate is cute” he whispered “maybe I should rope him up too” Tommy let out an indignant grunt and shook his head “you don’t want it? So what are you gonna do to stop me? I could bring him here and fuck him in front of you, what will you do?” the swimmer gave his wrists one last tug before hanging his head defeated, letting out a sigh, yet his member remained fully erect

“Don’t worry, I’ll take care of him later, right now you are the only one” Dom grinned and started kissing Tommy’s neck, slowly moving across his chiseled chest and further down

Dom woke up on the couch and looked around, the first rays of sunlight were filtering through the window. He smiled and scratched his head, recalling the last time he slept in a couch, unfortunately there wasn’t a cute bound guy sleeping next to him this time; he got up, stretching his arms, put on his clothes, folded the quilt he had borrowed and headed back to the bedroom. Unlike the living room, this room remained dark, courtesy of the thick curtains, letting him see only the silhouettes of its occupants, although the weak muffled moans were a clear indicator of who was inside. Dom opened the curtains letting the sun in, taking great pleasure of the annoyed grunts that came behind him. “Finally awake?” he asked turning to see the bound captives

“Wm wmrm hwhgm” Jason growled, squinting his eyes as he raised his head. On the bed in front of him Rowan grunted something and tried to move his face away from the sun. It was clear that neither of them have had a good night sleep. Their eyes were bloodshot with bags underneath it, their hairs were even more disheveled than before and both had copious amounts of drool on their chins. Jason’s jaw was probably aching, product of the ballgag since he had rubbed his cheek sore trying to dislodge it. His nipples were raw from the pegs and his chest was glistening with sweat and covered in red marks, it was obvious that he had spent a good portion of the night squirming, trying to loosen the ropes. Thankfully it was also clear that his efforts had been vain, the ropes seemed as tight as before.

Jason kept softly moaning, evidently broken by the night; his member stayed pointing upright, the veins popping out and a small pool of precum resting on the seat between his legs. The wand kept doing its job quite well.

Rowan laid on his belly, looking at Jason, a couple of dry tears on his cheeks. He too remained tightly tied although unlike Jason, he didn’t seem to have struggled that much given that his paler skin didn’t look as red as Jason’s but he still had a layer of sweat over his back. His feet and hands were red from the lack of blood flow and his breathing felt heavy.

Rowan was moaning too, slightly rocking his hips, the dildo inside him still vibrating. Dom rolled him over and was pleased to see that his crotch remained as hard as before, a wet spot spreading over the fabric of his jockstrap. Rowan looked at him pleadingly, making evident that any help might be appreciated

“So Jock, enjoyed your night?” Dom asked turning his attention to Jason, he glared at him and grunted under his gag. Dom laughed and turned the wand off making him sigh in relief

“Mmm… it seems you’re ready to cum?” he was pleasantly surprised to see Jason nod without hesitation this time “want me to help you?” again Jason nodded, confirming that the night had make him lose most of his inhibitions

“Plmhfm, lmt mm ghm” Jason made a muffled plead thrusting his hips. Dom started to, very slowly, untie the rope around Jason’s shaft

“What should I do? Maybe jerk you off?” Jason nodded eagerly, desperately thrusting his hips “suck you?” he kept nodding “what if I fuck you?” Jason’s eyes opened wide and he looked at Dom nervously before wearily nodding his head.

“Plmhfm fnr fhgg mm” Dom was definitely impressed

“What about you, Twink?” he asked turning his attention to Rowan, ignoring the frustrated whimper Jason let out. He turned off the vibrator and ran his hand through Rowan’s hair “want to cum too?” Rowan whimpered and nodded “want me to fuck you again?” Rowan nodded without hesitation.

Dom knew they both were ready; he grabbed Rowan’s arm, ignoring his grunt and dragged him to the edge of the bed, helping him get on the floor so he was kneeling in front of Jason. His time was running short so he might give them a little prize as consolation. Without any prompting, Rowan leaned forwards and started rubbing his taped lips against Jason’s hard shaft. Jason replied by grinding his crotch against Rowan’s face, leaning his head backwards and letting soft moans escape his lips.

While Rowan was busy pleasuring his boyfriend, Dom grabbed the edge of the dildo and slowly pulled it back, making Rowan gasp and straighten his back “Did I told you to stop?” Dom asked shoving Rowan’s face back against Jason’s crotch. The twink swallowed his pride and kept diligently taking care of Jason’s member; meanwhile, Dom got a grip of the toy and started pushing it and pulling it from Rowan’s ass, further stimulating him.

Rowan closed his eyes and started moaning louder as he felt the pleasure building up inside him, after the night he spend with that thing vibrating inside him, forced to watch his boyfriend’s bound, helpless body; he knew he was about to climax. Jason’s moans made him open his eyes and look at his boyfriend where Dom’s free hand was groping his pecs, tugging at the chain connecting the nipple clamps, feeling up his abs and stroking his manhood.

Finally, Jason moaned loudly, stiffening his body, arching his back so much that his chest starting to bulge against the ropes and finally, after being denied the whole night, shoot his load, splashing it over Rowan’s face. Jason kept moaning and thrusting his hips, his dick blasting seven sprays of thin threads of white liquid, built up over hours of frustration. He kept pumping everything inside him until finally drying up, his body slumping against the ropes as he closed his eyes.

The smell of Jason’s milk and the sight of his boyfriend was enough to push Rowan over the limit; he stiffened his body too and shoot his own load all over the jockstrap, his eyes flexing against the ropes, his moans going along with each pump until he too went dry, looking up at Jason lovingly and slumping against the chair; heavily breathing. He barely reacted as Dom removed the dildo, only sighing in relief once it was finally out of his ass.
Dom smiled looking down at the exhausted couple. Both were smiling under their gags, enjoying each other’s presence. “Come with me” he ordered Rowan and picked him up, slumping him over his shoulder. Rowan gave an annoyed grunt voicing his objection to being separated from Jason, Jason too glared at Dom and grunted something yet he was too exhausted to put up another fight.

Dom took Rowan to the living room and dropped him on the couch. He carefully ripped the tape from Rowan’s mouth and gently pulled the underwear from his mouth. The blonde guy didn’t speak while Dom went to the kitchen to fetch a glass of water, he merely adjusted his body to a more comfortable position.
Dom came back and offered him some water which he gladly drank “Fuck” he finally muttered

“Was it that bad?”

Rowan shoot a glare at him “You weren’t supposed to keep us all night! Specially with that thing up my ass!”

“Yeah, I went a little bit off script” Dom smirked “but really, how was it twink?”

“Fucking intense” Rowan smiled weakly “and stop calling me that!”

“But you are a twink!” he chuckled and started cutting the tape from his legs “To be honest I didn’t expect you to follow this through”

“Yeah, I almost backed off several times” Rowan smiled and let out a loud moan, finally being able to stretch his legs. Dom gave his legs a short massage

“I knew you’d look hot tied up ever since I first saw you” Rowan leaned forwards so Dom could reach the knots around his wrists “I’m glad to know I wasn’t wrong”

Rowan rolled his eyes and pulled his free wrists in front, rubbing them over the red marks “thanks for everything Dom” he smiled while his former captor removed the ropes from his chest

“No problem! If you want to do it again feel free to call me!” Dom winked and put the ropes inside his gym bag “Ready for the next part?”

Rowan gave him a nervous smile “Yes… do you think I can do it?” Dom smiled and ruffled his hair

“I’m sure you can. Trust me! You got it in you! And if you don’t there’s no damage done!” he added getting up, Rowan got up too, giving Dom the chance to pull him in for a hug “Thanks again Dom”

“No problem twink, tell me how it went!” he grinned and headed towards the door, dropping his key on the kitchen counter

“Stop calling me twink”

“Sure thing twink!” Dom winked as he made his way out of the door.
Rowan sighed and ran a hand through his messy hair. He probably needed a shower, and clean underwear, and he should untie his boyfriend. “I can’t believe I did it” he thought smiling, now it was the time for the grand finale.

Jason perked up when he saw Rowan walk inside the room, nervously shifting on his seat. Rowan had to admit Jason looked adorable tied up, his boyfriend was looking up to him with drowsy eyes, sheepishly smiling under the gag, a thread of drool still running down his chin. Rowan smiled back and gently removed the ballgag.

Jason flexed his sore jaw, getting movement out of it before speaking again with a sense of urgency “Rowan! What happened? Are you injured? We need to call the mphhh!” Rowan held Jason’s head and kissed him passionately, one of the things they hadn’t been able to do during their captivity. Jason was momentarily taken aback before melting under the kiss, relaxing his muscles and returning the favor, letting his tongue venture in Rowan’s mouth.

After what felt like an eternity, Rowan reluctantly pulled back and smiled at his boyfriend; it was his tranquility that helped Jason calm down yet still there was something bothering him “Rowan… why aren’t you freaking out?”
He immediately recognized Rowan’s guilty face, his boyfriend smirked while scratching the back of his head “Well… remember what we talked a few weeks ago? When you had me tied on the couch..?”

“Come on!” Rowan chuckled

“I said no!” Jason replied, even though Rowan was blindfolded with a dark cloth he knew Jason was getting all flustered “dam you look so hot right now” Jason ran his hand over Rowan’s bare chest admiring his boyfriend’s body. His hands were tied above his head and his ankles tied to the other end of the couch, Jason kept moving his hand over Rowan’s stomach and further down, slowly massaging his crotch through his black boxers.

“Mmmm… wait! Don’t change the subject! Come one Jason! Tell me!” Rowan snapped back. Jason pulled his hand away and growled

“You wouldn’t be able to fulfill it! Why do you even want to know?”

“Because you always take care of what I enjoy! Granted you’ve pushed me away of my comfort zone but you are always careful to make sure I enjoy it. And I want to reciprocate it to you! I want to be able to fulfill your fantasies, that’s why I want to know”

“Dam that’s a good answer” Jason sigh “Okay Row, if I tell you do you promise not to freak out?”

“It doesn’t involve children right?”

“NO! Oh god no!” Jason chuckled “Okay… my fantasy… is to be tied up by a stranger, a robber or kidnapper, doesn’t matter, being render truly helpless, molested…” while he spoke, Rowan used his bound wrists to pull his blindfold up. His boyfriend was sitting on the edge of the bed, face bright red. Rowan had always been attracted to his confidence and bravery but it was these rare moments of vulnerability that made him love Jason. “Well, that’s my ultimate fantasy, being truly helpless under someone’s mercy… pretty crazy uh?”

Rowan thought about it for a moment as an idea came to his head “Not really”

Jason burst out laughing at the revelation “You bastard! You mean to tell me you hired a random guy…”

“Not exactly! Dom was my roommate’s boyfriend during my freshman year” Rowan explained shrinking a little bit. “He is into this stuff so… well, I asked him if he wanted to do this” Jason’s jaw dropped down “It didn’t go according to plan though! We were supposed to have some fun together first before he came in and took over… except he came earlier and well, he hijacked the evening” Rowan looked at Jason nervously, his boyfriend kept looking at him with his mouth wide open “Jason? H-how was it?”

Jason looked at Rowan and relaxed on the chair, smirking at him “Fucking intense, I loved it” Rowan relaxed too and threw his arms around him, kissing him once again “Can’t believe you pulled this out for me” Jason smiled as Rowan stood up “Best. Boyfriend. Ever” Rowan beamed at him and took a bow.

“Row… uhh can you untie me?”

“Well, I could” Rowan smiled sultry and started pulling down his cum-soaked jockstrap “but don’t you remember what we talked back then?”

“Yeah, about being tied by a stranger and render helpless-”

“There was something else!” Rowan interrupted. Jason looked at him for a moment and his eyes opened wide

“No! You won’t! I won’t let you!”

Rowan chuckled and gave the pegs a sharp tug

“Fuck!” Jason growled and glared at Rowan only to feel another sharp pain on his nipples "Row... I've been tied all night, I'm tired, my jaw aches, my nipples fucking hurt... AHHH! You fuck!" he grunted as Rowan gave the chain another tug "stop it! Ahhh! Seriously!"

“And what will you do about it? You are still helpless aren’t you?” Jason kept glaring at him, trying to reaffirm his dominance yet Rowan was having none of it. He balled up his dirty underwear and held it in front of his face

“Now be a good jock and open up!” Jason frowned and pressed his lips together “Come on Jason, you’re staying tied up either way” Rowan smirked. Jason seemed willing to fight till a bitter end but it became clear that he was no longer in control

“Enjoy it while it lasts” he said defeated and opened his mouth, Rowan’s underwear went straight in his mouth making him gag momentarily “Mphhh!”

“Tastes bad doesn’t it?” Jason nodded indignant. Rowan grabbed the roll of tape and ripped a new piece, pressing it over Jason’s lips “You’ll get used to it!”

Rowan leaned closer and kissed Jason's lips over the tape. Dom may have left, but the weekend wasn't over

“There’s something I don’t understand though” said Rowan looking at the ceiling “why a stranger? I could tie you up if you want” to his surprise Jason chuckled and shook his head

“Don’t take it bad Row, but you aren’t a dom, it wouldn’t work”

“I could be a dom!” Rowan exclaimed slightly offended

“Row, you are totally a sub! I can tell it!” Jason grinned playfully ruffling his hair “sorry babe but that’s the truth”

“Come on! I could be a mphhh!” he exclaimed as the red ballgag went inside his mouth. He glared at Jason but he merely pulled the blindfold back over his eyes. Rown struggled for a few seconds before giving up and surrendering to Jason

“Totally a sub” Jason teased him and started kissing his neck. Rowan relaxed and started enjoying the feeling of Jason’s lips over his naked body. But as his mind started getting lost in the pleasure, a small thought started creeping in his mind

“I could be in charge!”

The End
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

"Best. Boyfriend. Ever."

That pretty much sums it up. A great story, long enough to get to know the characters but not too long or repetitive. Well done!
NotRowan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by NotRowan »

Wow great end to this story dude, wasnt expecting that twist at all. Definitely gonna need to find myself a dom like this cause idk whose position i wanna be in more, might have to go with the one my doppleganger was in though. xD
Definitely bookmarking this one to read again sometime.

Also funnily enough the banter between Rowan and Jason reminds me a lot of Pup and Ziptiedboy
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

That's an awesome ending. The twist at the end both made the story wholesome in retrospective and even hotter.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

So so so good!! Oh my goodness wow!

Honestly, from the beginning I thought Jason had hired him, until he hurt his head fighting against him, and I realized that wasn't it. But I never imagined that ROWAN arranged it!!

Way. To. Go!!

👏👏👏🎉🎉🎉🔥🔥🔥
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

WOW!! Thanks for directing me to this [mention]cj2125[/mention] what a hit intense and utterly brilliant story. It’s certainly left an impression on me 😉 is it just me or is it suddenly hit in here 😎 If you can’t tell thought this was amazing
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
privateandrews
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by privateandrews »

Love the way this tale is unfolding ,the capture in self bondage to the boyfriend being made helpless to stop the abuse . The Dom is a delight .like the characters and the swath of bondage lust that fills the room.. More please sir.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic