After Hours (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Manlyducttape
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

After Hours (M/M)

Post by Manlyducttape »

AFTER HOURS

(M/M)

When Jake accidentally stays in the gym past closing time, he finds himself in a bit of trouble with the manager, Kevin.

“One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six. Seven.”

His muscles ached. His breathing became increasingly more tense. One more and he was done. Using the last bit of energy he had, Jake Owens pushed the bar once more above his chest.

“Eight.”

He exhaled, pushing the 225 pound bar up and with the help of his spotter, Nick, placed it back onto the rack.

“Nice set, my man,” Nick exclaimed, patting Jake on the shoulder.

“I want to be able to bench 230 by the end of next week,” Jake replied.

“You’ll get there.”

Jake and Nick had been friends since middle school. Jake had always been the class clown, and when Nick transferred to his school in the sixth grade with a certain knack for trouble and mischief, the two were a match made in Hell. Halloween pranks. April Fool’s Day. The last day of school before summer break. They were constantly getting into trouble.

But that kind of behavior didn’t shine in high school. While both played football in their younger years, they never took it seriously. But in high school, their coach saw potential. Potential that was being wasted on stupid pranks and a lack of motivation. So he straightened them out. He kept them late at practices to keep them away from trouble. He made sure they kept their grades up. He got them into fitness, telling them to transfer their mischievous energy into productivity in the gym. And thus their passion for fitness began.

Within a couple years, they were all-star players on the high school team. They both had been offered to play for Ohio State University, and both had accepted. It was a dream come true going to college together.

Freshman year of college flew by for the two young men. While neither got much time on the field as rookies on the team, they got plenty of time in the gym, continuing to beef up and mold themselves into muscular forces to be reckoned with. But before they knew it, it was already summer break, and both found themselves back home.

“I’m going to pick up some beer before the party at that place near Mark’s. They never check IDs,” Nick said.

“I’ll meet you there,” Jake replied. “I’m going to shower first. You might want to do the same.”

“Nah, ladies like a little musk,” he laughed.

“It’s not musk. It’s stink.”

“Whatever, man. See you in a bit,” Nick waved as he left the building.

Smiling, Jake rushed into the bathroom and into the shower stall. Truth be told, he didn’t mind Nick’s aroma. In fact, he kind of liked it. It was hard being around Nick after a hard workout at the gym.

He turned the water on, steam filling the small space. He closed his eyes, picturing Nick naked. His smell still lingered ever so slightly in his nostrils. Beads of sweat dripped down his face, mixing with the hot water from the shower. His breathing intensified and his heart raced as he began to beat off. No amount of water could clean the dirty thoughts in Jake’s mind as he rubbed his cock, moaning in pleasure. Minutes passed in pure bliss. Time became irrelevant. The only thing Jake could think about was Nick’s massive body pressed up against his own, their lips touching, the smell of his bushy armpits… String after string of sticky semen shot out, quickly being washed away from the shower water.

This wasn’t his first time cumming to Nick. Though he’d never admit it, he started having feelings for his best friend around sophomore year of high school. But he wasn’t some queer, he’d tell himself. He wasn’t a sissy man. Being gay just wouldn’t be accepted, so he pushed the thought out of his mind. But that didn’t stop his little buddy below the waist throbbing every time he and Nick finished a workout together. That was normal, he thought. Every man questions their sexuality. Jake had a girlfriend in college. He had sex with women. He was a man’s man, and no one could ever know any different.

He stepped out of the shower, his body glistening. He wrapped a towel around his torso and walked over to his gym bag to put on some fresh clothes. Before leaving the bathroom, he put his earbuds in and pulled his phone out, scrolling through his social media.

Stepping back into the gym, he wasn’t immediately aware of his situation. Too absorbed in his phone and music, he didn’t notice how quiet it was. How empty it was. It wasn’t until he was close to the door that he realized how dark everything around him was. He looked up to discover that he was seemingly alone. He took his earbuds out, examining the empty space.

“Hello?”

No reply.

“Shit.”

He checked his phone. 10:16. The gym was closed.

“Shit. Shit. Shit.”

Panic started to set in as he headed to the doors. He reached for the handle and pulled.

Locked.

He sighed.

I’ll just call Nick, he thought. He’ll know what to do.

Just as he was about to call his friend, a gruff, deep voice came from behind.

“We’re closed.”

Jake turned around to see an insanely muscular man walking towards him.

Kevin was the gym manager. Being a fitness enthusiast since a young age, he had the body of a Greek God. Age was just a number to him. True he was in his late 30s, with 40 just soon over the horizon. But that didn’t stop him from keeping the body of a 20 year old in his prime. He lived and breathed by the gym. It was his church, his Holy Temple. And seeing someone in it after hours didn’t make him happy.

“Sorry, I was taking a shower and must’ve lost track of time.”

“We closed almost 20 minutes ago. Seems like a long time to be taking a shower.”

“Yeah, I just got lost in the hot water.”

Kevin didn’t reply, merely grunted.

Jake noticed that he was wearing sweatpants, and something circular was bulging from the one pocket. It looked like a can of tobacco, which he thought was odd. Surely a man so into fitness wouldn’t be chewing.

“Anyway, if you just unlock the doors, I’ll be on my way.”

“I’ve seen you around here before.”

Jake was thrown off guard.

“Oh, um, yeah. I’ve been here a lot since the summer started.”

“Benching 225 these days, I see,” Kevin replied, looking over his shoulder at the weight rack Jake was using earlier.

“Look, I should get going. I have plans and don’t want to be late.”

“Then maybe you shouldn’t have been in the shower all night.”

“Again, really sorry about that. So if you just unlock the doors…”

Kevin started to walk towards him.

“No can do. I’ve got strict rules here about staying after hours.”

“But I-”

His words were cut off. Kevin placed his strong, calloused hand over Jake’s mouth.

“Sorry about your plans. But people that stay after hours need to be punished.”

“Mmmmph,” Jake grunted into the manager’s hand.

Keeping one hand on Jake’s mouth, Kevin reached into his pocket with the other.

And within seconds, Jake realized it wasn’t a can of tobacco in the man’s pocket. Held in front of his face was a roll of gray duct tape.

“I’d stay quiet if I were you. You can scream all you want, but no one will hear you. Just know that the more noise you make while I tape you up, the worse your gag is gonna be.”

He took his hand off his mouth.

Before Jake could make a run for the door, he was forced down to the floor. Kevin pulled the tape off the roll and started to secure Jake’s hands behind his back and his legs together.

“What the fuck are you doing? This isn’t legal, you piece of shit. Help! Help!”

“Go ahead, keep yelling. It’s gonna be a long night for you.”

“Get. Off. Me.”

Jake struggled to break free, but Kevin was too strong. True, Jake was a football stud, but he was no match for the man on top of him, wrapping layer after layer of the industrial tape around Jake’s hands, mummifying them in sticky silver. There was nothing he could do but yell for help, but help never came.

After using nearly half the roll, Kevin was satisfied with his work to ensure the young man on the floor wouldn’t be going anywhere.

“When I get out of this, I’m calling the cops!”

“You won’t be getting out any time soon,” Kevin retorted, standing up and looking down at his victim.

“This is bullshit, man! I said I was sorry!”

“I told you to keep quiet…”

Kevin leaned down, and started to untie his dirty Nike sneaker.

“…the more noise you made, the worse the gag was going to be…”

He removed the sneaker, revealing an incredibly smelly, discolored sock coated in weeks of foot sweat.

“…and you certainly made lots of noise.”

He peeled the sock off, revealing crusty bits of yellow and foot gunk. Saying it was rank would be an understatement. Nick’s aroma was nothing compared to this. This was the smell of a bodybuilder that hadn’t changed his socks in at least two weeks.

Jake gulped.

“What are you doing?”

“Oh, I think you know what I’m doing,” Kevin laughed as he leaned down to Jake’s face with the sock and duct tape in hand…

TO BE CONTINUED
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Hot start! Love seeing that you are going with a dirty sock gag! Those are the best.

Also cool that the guys were offered to play for Ohio State. They must really be some top tier athletes. Go Bucks!
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

This is very promising! An incredible start. I love to see where this sock is going, Jake could just have stayed quiet and avoided suffering the consequences of his big mouth
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
jdpeter
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jdpeter »

Good story. Keep it up. I want to know what happens.
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Perfect start. I love secret pining and locker rooms. Not to mention duct tape and sock gags. Keep up the great work!
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Sockbound1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockbound1234 »

Very nice can’t wait to read more of this story
NotRowan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by NotRowan »

Great start dude, loving this story already
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

whoa...

hot AF...

Really need to see where this is going...

It was a nice read, thanks
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
Bradboi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bradboi »

Love a good kidnapping story! Can’t wait for more !!
Manlyducttape
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Manlyducttape »

AFTER HOURS
…Part Two…

(M/M)

When Jake accidentally stays in the gym past closing time, he finds himself in a bit of trouble with the manager, Kevin.

Writer’s Note: Thank y’all so much for the positive feedback! It means a lot to me. I’m happy to see several of you are enjoying this story! I hope you like this next section as much as the last!

“Open up.”

Hands taped behind his back. Legs tightly secured together. There was no way Jake could run away. He was powerless. But he refused to be gagged by his captor’s putrid sock, so he kept his mouth clenched shut.

“C’mon, don’t make this harder than it has to be,” Kevin said, amused at how Jake thought he could avoid his fate.

Again, Jake refused to open his mouth. He was going to win this battle. There was no way that disgusting, vile, smelly old sock was going in his mouth.

Before he could realize what was happening, Kevin had pinched his nose, cutting off his oxygen.

“I told you not to make it hard, but you didn’t want to listen,” Kevin laughed.

Ten seconds. Twenty. Thirty. One minute. A minute and a half. Jake’s lungs felt like they were on fire; ready to burst at any given moment.

“A fighter, I see,” Kevin chuckled. “Good. Makes it more fun for me.”

He had to breathe. He had to get oxygen. He had to-

Jake gasped for air, and just as he inhaled, the sock was shoved into his mouth. Weeks of salty sweat exploded in his mouth, causing him to gag. As bad as it smelled, there was nothing that could prepare him for that funky taste.

As Jake suffered with Kevin’s sweaty sock, Kevin began to rip duct tape off the roll.

“Don’t want you spitting that out now, do we?” he smiled.

Kevin placed the sticky adhesive on Jake’s sock filled mouth, and began to wrap it around his head. Not once. Not twice. Not three times. Not even four. Five layers of industrial strength duct tape kept the sock securely in Jake’s mouth, ensuring there was no hope for the poor football stud trapped helpless on the floor.

“How’s that sock taste?”

“Mmmmmmph,” Jake squirmed.

“Huh, what was that?” Kevin laughed with a hand to his ear. “Speak up.”

“Mmmmmmph,” Jake tried to scream with all his might, sweat dripping down his face from how hard he was attempting to break free and rid himself of the rank gag.

“Oh, you like it?”

Jake shook his head no, continuing to grunt and moan in protest.

“What’s that? You want another one?”

Jake’s eyes widened in terror. He shook his head frantically, hoping the beefy man wouldn’t really give him another one of his disgusting socks.

“Well, I can’t stick another one in your mouth,” he pondered, “but I know another place I can put it. I just need something to keep it in place.”

Jake had no idea what this meant, but he didn’t need to. All he needed to know was that Kevin was smiling, and that wasn’t good news for him.

Kevin untied his other old Nike and slipped it off his foot. He held it up to his nose for just a second, pulling it away in disgust.

“God damn, that’s foul! Might want to get myself a new pair of kicks,” he laughed.

“Mmmmph!”

All Jake could do was moan and watch in terror as the muscular gym manager proceeded to peel off his sock. Maybe it was just his imagination, but this one looked dirtier than the other one. Almost the entire white sock was coated in yellow discoloration with holes near the toe and heel areas from repeated wear.

Kevin rolled the sock up and shoved it into his sneaker.

“Not sure why you’re begging for my other sock, but I wouldn’t want to deny you of it. And this sneaker should hold it right where I want it.”

And suddenly it clicked. Jake knew what was coming, and he wanted nothing else than to escape. His veins popped as he screamed into the gag. He tried to move his fingers, but they were completely encased in tape. He tried to separate his legs, but there were too many layers from his ankles up to his knees.

“Here ya go, 225!”

Kevin leaned down and placed the sneaker with the sock stuffed inside directly over Jake’s nose. He grabbed the roll of tape off the floor and began to wrap layer after layer around his head. Satisfied with his work, he ripped the tape with his teeth and patted it down in place.

Jake was now completely humiliated. Not only did he have the taste of Kevin’s foot sweat permeating his mouth, but now the scent was assaulting his scent. His eyes watered from the toxic fumes emitting from the sneaker, which was bad enough in its own right, but the sock just made it that much worse.

The sneaker blocked most of his vision, but he could see Kevin stepping away.

“Don’t worry, you won’t have to smell that all night.”

Great! Something to look forward to, Jake thought.

“I didn’t wear any deodorant the past two days. I’ll let you smell my pits too after I finish my workout,” he chuckled.

“Mmmph!”

Jake knew it was too good to be true. If it wasn’t the sneaker he was smelling, it was bound to be something else.

He could hear the sound of weights hitting the floor, and the sound of the bar on the weight rack being moved. Jake knew that Kevin was now invested in his workout. This was his chance to break free.

Jake’s struggling may have started in vein, but it produced one important thing - sweat. The sweat was making the tape become a little less sticky. All he needed to do was get one hand free. He tried to put all his focus on getting loose, but it was hard when his brain was swarmed with the stinky foot fumes from the sneaker and sock.

He pulled with all might, his triceps bulging as he tried to flex free. Pull. Pull. Pull. To his surprise, it happened. One hand flew out from its silver, sticky tomb.

At that exact moment, his phone binged.

“What was that?” Kevin asked.

Shit, Jake thought.

He tried to put his hand back in the tape, but it was too late. Kevin stood over him, and noticed the free hand.

“Going somewhere?”

“Mmmmph,” Jake shook his head no.

Kevin put his sweaty foot on Jake’s back, holding him in place.

“And what do we have here?”

He leaned down and picked up Jake’s phone which had fallen out of his hand earlier.

A wide smile spread across his face.

“Looks like we’ve got some company on the way!”

Jake had no idea what this meant. Kevin adjusted the shoe and showed him the text, and he understood. His heart sank into his stomach, making him nauseous.

Nick: “Hey man, you coming? I can swing back by the gym if you need a lift or something.”

Kevin couldn’t stop laughing as he replied to the text -- “Yeah, my car won’t start. Can you pick me up at the gym?”

Jake laid on the floor, Kevin’s smelly foot still on his back holding him in place, and there was nothing he could do to warn his friend.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Deleted User 4525

Post by Deleted User 4525 »

Great story! Excited to read what happens next.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Manlyducttape[/mention] Awesome stuff, mate!
Just saw this a bit earlier today and really enjoyed reading about Jake's little adventure.

Well written, smart dialogue and hot scenery.
Love the taunting in the second chapter.
Kevin definitely knows how to properly use his socks and shoes.
He and I would probably get along real well 8-)

Can't wait for the next part!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

Chapter incredible my friend, I look forward to more of this.

Poor Nick, I hope he does not end up gagged with something nasty like his friend :roll:
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
Manlyducttape
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Manlyducttape »

AFTER HOURS
…Part Three…

(M/M)

Writer’s Note: Again, you guys are the best! Couldn’t be happier that the story is getting so much positive feedback. And getting a good review from @bondagefreak is the icing on the cake. Thank you all so much, and hopefully the story continues to excite you! ;)

Dumbass never was very good with cars, Nick thought to himself as he sped down the highway in his Jeep Wrangler back to the gym.

Ever since they got their licenses, Nick had been the more mechanically inclined one. Granted, his dad was a mechanic so he had been around cars ever since he was a little kid.

When he moved to the area years ago, he was nervous he wouldn’t fit in. His family didn’t have money so he couldn’t afford nice clothes. And middle school kids can be cruel. But Jake took him under his wing, and was able to see past the clothes. Because of this, anytime Jake had a problem with his beat up old car, he or his dad would work on it for free. To Nick, Jake was more than just a friend; he was family.

The moment Nick pulled into the parking lot, he knew that something was off. Only two cars were parked there - Jake’s and somebody else’s. But not a soul was around. Getting out of his Jeep, he went over to Jake’s car to investigate. Empty. He couldn’t be in the gym, could he? It’s closed.

Nick pulled out his phone and called him. No answer. In fact, not even a sound. No ringtone to be heard. He must be in the gym, he thought.

Going over to the door, he pulled. It was definitely closed. The door wouldn’t budge. Hoping that the manager was still inside, he banged on the glass.

“Hello? Anyone in there?”

Silence.

Then, from the bathroom, a hulking beast of a man emerged, his biceps filling his sleeves to the point where they looked like they’d burst. He smiled and waved at Nick, the perfect image of helpful innocence.

Kevin unlocked the door, letting Nick inside.

“We’re closed right now. Can I help you?”

“Yeah, my friend said he was here. Something about his car not starting.”

“Oh yeah, he just went back to get a shower.”

“Again? Damn, he must be smellier than usual,” Nick laughed.

“You’re more than welcome to head back and get him,” Kevin smiled.

“I’m good. I can wait here.”

The smile faded from Kevin’s chiseled cheeks.

“Suit yourself. But a shower might do you some good too.”

Nick was stunned. He knew he had a strong scent after his workouts, but he found it odd a manager he never met before would point it out. Something wasn’t right, and he wanted out of here as soon as possible.

“Maybe you’re right,” Nick nervously chuckled. “I’ll head back and get him so we can be on our way.”

Kevin gestured towards the bathroom, a smile back on his face.

As Nick entered, the sound of water running from a shower head could be heard.

“C’mon Jake, let’s go! I’m sure you smell fine!”

Instead of an answer, all Nick could hear was moaning. The sound of a man grunting in distress could be heard over the running water.

“Jake?”

He ventured towards the shower end of the bathroom. The last stall was closed, a shower curtain keeping it contained.

“You in there?”

More moans, now louder and more desperate.

Nick stood in front of the stall. He had no desire to open the curtain and see his friend naked. He felt like it was some kind of prank. A stupid joke to get him to open the curtain and be the bunt of gay jokes the rest of the night.

“I’m not falling for this one, Jake. Stop fooling around!”

As the moans continued, something caught Nick’s eye. Under the bit of curtain, he could see two legs taped together. His impulses took control. In a flash, he pulled back the curtain, revealing Jake helpless bound with so many tight layers of duct tape around his face, his cheeks were bulging.

“Jake!”

Jake’s eyes widened as he saw what was behind Nick.

With no time to fight or process what was happening, Kevin had pulled Nick away from the shower, pinning him down to the ground.

“So happy you decided to come for your friend,” he laughed.

Just like Jake, Nick was securely bound with the tape. Kevin completely mummified each hand before taping the two together.

“Your buddy almost escaped. Won’t make that mistake twice.”

Wrap after wrap of the sticky tape was applied to Nick’s hands, legs, and thighs until he was almost a silver mummy.

“Dude, I just came for my friend, that’s all! Just let us go!”

“Go? But the fun is just starting!”

“The second I get out of this, your ass is going to jail!” Nick yelled.

“Looks like you’ve got a big mouth. Your friend did too. But I know how to fix that.”

Nick looked over at Jake still in the shower, the water hitting his head. His eyes were large and distressed as he moaned into the massive, tight gag.

“You don’t need to gag me. I’ll be quiet. Just let us go.”

“Sorry, pal. Doesn’t work that way.”

Kevin looked down at his second victim.

“Too bad for you Jake already got my socks. One in his mouth and the other,” Kevin said as he pulled a disgusting sock from his pocket, “is going back over his noise after his shower.”

Jake screamed into the gag.

“You put a sock in his mouth, you sick fuck!?” Nick shouted.

“I mean, I could give you this sock,” Kevin laughed, waving it in front of Nick’s face. The smell practically burned his nostrils with its putrid foot odor.

“Please. No,” Nick choked from the scent.

“Or…” Kevin thought and a wicked thought came to him.

He pulled down his sweatpants, revealing a cruddy looking jockstrap with a massive bulge.

“What the fuck are you doing, you fucking queer?”

Kevin didn’t answer. Instead he continued to undress, pulled down the jockstrap, letting his massive dick hang out.

“I’m not the one staring at my dick, pretty boy,” Kevin laughed, noticing both of his bound victims staring in awe at his manliness.

“I’m not some fucking homo!” Nick said in defense.

“Perhaps not. But that won’t stop you from sucking my dick sweat.”

“I’m not sucking your dick, man!”

“Oh, you aren’t worthy to suck this,” he pointed down to his crotch. “I was referring to this!”

And just as Nick opened his mouth to question what this meant, Kevin stuffed his dirty jockstrap into his mouth. A salty taste filled Nick’s mouth as every bit of cloth was wadded inside, making his cheeks puff. Satisfied that it wouldn’t be possible for his captive to make a sound, Kevin grabbed the duct tape off the floor and wrapped five layers around his head, pulling it as tight as possible.

“Hope you like the taste of a real man,” Kevin said with glee. “Don’t worry, that’s a clean one. Well, cleaner than some of the others I have. This one was washed last month!”

“Mmmmmmmph,” Nick grunted.

“Oh, and sorry it was a bit crusty. I may have came in it a few times,” he laughed.

“Mmmmmmm,” Nick vigorously shook his head, hoping to get the foul gag from his mouth, but the tape made it useless. He was trapped in a bathroom, practically mummified, sucking on the sweat and semen from a month old unwashed jockstrap. He had never been so humiliated.

“Well, I know you came to see your friend so I’ll leave you with him while I finish my workout.”

Kevin leaned down to scoop him up, and stopped when he noticed Nick was wearing a really old pair of Under Armor sneakers.

“Oh, and I like I said before, you could use a shower,” he said, removing Nick’s shoe. “And since you didn’t believe me…”

He took off Nick’s sock and stuffed it into the shoe.

“…here’s the proof!”

Kevin shoved the sneaker and sock over Nick’s nose, and taped it into place, much like he did to Jake earlier.

Just when Nick thought it couldn’t get worse, it did. Now he was tasting a man’s musty balls and forced to smell his own sock and shoe. And suddenly he realized everyone was right. He did stink after the gym! But this wasn’t how he wanted to find out as he retched from the smell of his own foot odor.

“Now, time to clean up!”

Kevin picked Nick up and put him in the same shower as Jake.

“You boys clean yourselfs off and I’ll be right back to dry you off after my workout,” he winked at them as he left the bathroom laughing.

Nick and Jake looked at each other, both trying to communicate through moans. But they knew there was nothing they could do. They were trapped, and unfortunately for them, the gym’s after hours had only just begun…

TO BE CONTINUED
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Oh dear, Looks like the boys are in for a long night! Looking forward to see how else Kevin dominates them next post workout.

Could be interesting to see if Kevin gets Nick and Jake to have to fend for themselves even at the demise of the other :lol:

Great read, me gusta!
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
dwild
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dwild »

Such a well written story. Looking forward to the next part.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Great story, man. I love the two friends sharing the same predicament :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

I love this story
Manlyducttape
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Manlyducttape »

AFTER HOURS
…Part Four…

(M/M)

Writer’s Note: Wow! I had no idea this story would be getting so much feedback! I couldn’t be happier with the response. Unfortunately, I only envisioned this tale to be five parts, so the end is coming near, but if there is a strong enough demand, I’ll happily keep working with these characters. I truly do appreciate all of your support!

Beer. Boobs. Bongs.

Right now, Jake thought, he should be at Mickey’s party. Instead, he found himself sucking on a sweaty gym sock, taped up while his best friend lay next to him, squirming in disgust from the smell of his own foot odor.

While the situation was far from ideal, Jake couldn’t help but be slightly aroused to be so close and vulnerable to the man he harbored a secret crush. No, not a crush, he would tell himself. He wasn’t gay. They hung out every day for the past ten years. Naturally feelings would start to occur.

Nick had been the only man Jake ever found himself attracted to. Being on a football team almost his entire life, he had always been surrounded by testosterone. Strong young men. Good looking. Usually tall. But none of them ever turned him on - only Nick.

Maybe it was because Nick understood him on a deep level. Maybe it was because of his clear blue eyes that seemed to see into his soul and say, “You’re worth it.” Maybe it was his constant encouragement and support in times of need. No matter the reason, one thing was clear. Jake wanted to be more than friends, but he dare not ever say it out loud. He knew it would change everything, and that was the last thing he wanted.

It felt like an eternity had passed since Kevin left the boys in the shower. The water was starting to hurt as it hit their faces, and even though their hands were mummified, they could feel their fingers become pruny.

“You boys cleaned off yet?”

Kevin had finally reentered the bathroom. He was soaked, but not from shower water. His skin tight t-shirt was absolutely drenched in sweat. His head was shiny from all the perspiration dripping from his hair follicles.

“Time to dry off!”

He turned the water off and pulled Jake and Nick from their shower cell.

“You first,” he laughed, pointing at Jake.

Jake looked at the hulking, sweaty manager standing over him in fear. He noticed he didn’t have a towel.

Kevin tugged at the bottom of his sweaty t-shirt and peeled it off. It was a struggle, given how tight and moist it was. But he managed, revealing bulging hairy pecs and a six pack. He wasn’t lean by any means, so the abs weren’t clear, but you could tell that his torso was muscular.

“C’mon bud, let’s get all that water off you!”

He rolled up his t-shirt, and placed the section where his armpit had been directly in front. He then leaned down and started rubbing it in Jake’s face.

“You like the way my pits smell?” he asked.

“Mmmmmph,” was all Jake could muster with the gag still tightly held in his mouth.

“I haven’t worn deodorant in a couple days, and these pits hold a lot of sweat!”

He lifted his arm up, revealing a hairy bush.

“Sweat gets trapped in all that hair and stinks it up pretty fast,” he explained as he continued to dry Jake’s face with his sweaty gym shirt.

Jake struggled and moaned in disgust as the t-shirt was pressed against his face, forcing him to inhale the sweaty stench of his captor.

“Now for your friend,” Kevin shoved Jake back down to the floor and to the side.

He leaned down and unwrapped the shoe from Nick’s face. He peeled it off, and removed the sock that was shoved inside, putting it up to his nose for a second.

“Phew! I made you smell that?! Your feet are almost as bad as mine!” he laughed. “Here, let me cleanse your nostrils of that foot smell.”

He pulled Nick close, and just like he did with Jake, rubbed his smelly t-shirt over his face, making sure the armpit section was at the front.

With Nick’s face now dry, Kevin pushed him to the side. He stared down at his two muscular victims as they squirmed in fear, looking up at him with pleading eyes, moaning into their tight gags.

“You know, that was an awfully long shower. You boys are going to run the water bill through the roof,” he joked. “And I still need a shower. Don’t want to waste any more water though…” he pondered. “I guess there’s another way I can get cleaned.”

A wicked grin spread across his face.

“You fellas want those gags off?” he asked.

The two football players shook their head in agreement, wanting desperately to speak again.

To their surprise and delight, Kevin accommodated them, unravelling the numerous layers of tape stuck to their faces. Despite the pain of the tape being ripped off, they both were happy to get the gags out of their mouths. As soon as they could, Jake spit out the sweaty sock and Nick spit out the crusty jockstrap.

“You like the taste of my sweat and cum?” Kevin joked.

“Please, let us go! You’ve had your fun,” Jake pleaded.

“We won’t call the cops. We won’t come here again. Just please untie us.”

Kevin simply looked down at them, amused.

“Untie you? Sure. I’ll let you go.”

Nick and Jake looked at each other, smiling for what felt like the first time in hours.

“But first, I need a shower. And since you boys used all my hot water…” he began to take off his shoe, revealing his smelly, size 13 foot that didn’t have a sock on it as it was shoved in Jake’s mouth earlier. “…you’re both gonna clean me up!”

He took off his other shoe, revealing another bare foot drenched in sweat, and sat down.

“What?!” Jake and Nick exclaimed in unison.

“You want me to untie you? Start licking me clean!” Kevin said, shoving one foot in each of their faces.

The smell was overwhelming. It was like cheese that had been left out too long in the sun.

“What? Gross. Absolutely not!” Jake screamed.

“Yeah, we’re not fucking licking you, dude!” Nick shouted in agreement.

“You will if you don’t want those gags back in your mouth. You will if you ever want to leave. You will if you don’t want those pictures being sent.”

“Pictures?” Jake asked.

Kevin pulled Jake’s phone out of his pocket.

“It’d be a shame if I accidentally texted pictures to all your friends saying how gay you were for a big man like me,” Kevin laughed, knowing he had the upper hand.

The men knew they had no choice.

“Now get to work,” Kevin said, wiggling his toes in the boys’ faces.

Jake and Nick exchanged nervous glances. They knew what they had to do. Nodding in agreement, they turned their attention to Kevin’s massive, stinky feet.

Sticking their tongues out, they began to lick the soles.

“That feels amazing,” Kevin exhaled in pleasure.

The salty, vinegary taste disgusted the young men. There was perhaps nothing more humiliating than having to lick the sweat off a man’s smelly foot right after an intense workout, especially when he hadn’t been wearing any socks to absorb all the sweat.

“Get in between the toes. That’s where all the gunk is!”

He spread his toes, allowing the men to get their tongue between them. If the soles were salty, the area in between the toes was next level. There were literally bits of yellow crud, dried sweat and dead skin that stank like toxic waste.

Minutes passed without a word. The usually dominant football players worked in silence, begrudgingly licking the stink off Kevin’s feet. Finally, content with their work, he spoke again.

“You know what else I should finally get cleaned?”

He shifted his position, getting much closer to his captives.

“These bad boys!”

He laid down and put his arms behind his head, fully exposing his hairy armpits and making sure that one pit was in front of each of the football studs on the floor.

Pungent wafts of sweat and body odor came from the wiry black bushes.

“Dear God, no,” Jake cried.

“Maybe I’ll make a Facebook post on your account about how much you love men and how aroused you get in the locker room and how hard you get around your friend…”

“Okay, okay!”

Without hesitation, Jake plunged into the forest growing in Kevin’s pit. As bad as the smell was, the taste was worse. Salty and sweaty, and bits of hair kept sticking to his tongue. But he couldn’t have Nick know that what Kevin was saying was true. Kevin must have noticed that he had a boner when he was in the shower next to Nick, and he refused to let him spill that information.

“You too, pal,” Kevin demanded Nick.

Nick looked over at Jake, confused. Why did he immediately start licking Kevin’s pit after that bit about being hard around me, he thought. Was it true?

Feeling confused, Nick started working on Kevin’s other stinky armpit. The taste was as pungent for him as the smell. Pits without deodorant can only handle so much sweat before they become unbearable, and clearly Kevin was way beyond the point of clean pits. The stench was nauseating, and the hairs that kept getting stuck to Nick’s tongue made him gag.

Just like with his feet, Kevin made them lick for several minutes before he talked again.

“One more thing I should probably get cleaned up,” he laughed, and looked down at his crotch. “Let me just take these sweatpants off and you boys can work your magic.”

No, that was the final straw. Jake refused to be Kevin’s plaything anymore. Feet and pits were one thing, but his dick? That was too far. Looking over at Nick, he knew his friend felt the same way. The time was now to break free.

TO BE CONTINUED…
RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopedBud »

Definitely enjoying the story so far. Keep up the good work!
Deleted User 5033

Post by Deleted User 5033 »

This story has a really nice pace to it. You fit a lot in efficiently, good job!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Damn! Now THAT is some serious torture.
[mention]Msueta@2[/mention] where the hell are you? This is right up your alley, bud ;)

[mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] will probably love this one as well.

Geez. Between [mention]squirrel[/mention]'s stuff, [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention]'s story, new additions from [mention]Phoenix[/mention], [mention]socjuc[/mention], [mention]SkinnySnorlax[/mention], [mention]Devilmaymoan[/mention], [mention]Charmides[/mention], [mention]Bondwriter[/mention], [mention]Xtc[/mention], [mention]Bradboi[/mention] and [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] (not to mention an upcoming tale from [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention]) the month of July has been VERY generous to us M/M readers.

Don't know what spurred this sudden burst of activity, but you guys ought to keep it up!
This is so much fun!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Can't help noticing tah page views generally are up over the past couple of weeks. Possibly something to do with July 4h and the large number of Americans we have on board.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Deleted User 1644

Post by Deleted User 1644 »

I really like the way this story is going to. Keep going.
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Cool story! Really like where it is going!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic