College Life M/M

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Nancyclaim
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

College Life M/M

Post by Nancyclaim »

Anthony is used to being able to do whatever he wanted when he lived with his parents. He could have broken a window or even burn the house down and his parents wouldn't even bat an eye. After Anthony graduation from his high school, his parents signed him up to go to a local college. "Dad I don't want to go!" Anthony pleaded but to no avail his parents sent him to college.
When he arrived on the college campus it read "welcome incoming freshman class to the riders" Anthony just rolled his eyes slumping into his father's car seat. "Ah what a pretty campus isn't it Anthony" his dad spoke "its whatever" Anthony replied slamming the car door causing the window to break. His dad looked at the broken window then Anthony and smiled "if you need help just call me ok son?". Anthony flipped him off as he walked away.
While he was walking away he looked at his paper it read "dorm #344 2floor" he grunted because he has to walk upstairs. Entering the building there were a lot of students. Anthony has light brown hair with dark blue eyes with a muscular build and many girls were making goo-goo eyes toward his cute butt as he walked down the hall before going up the concrete stairs to the second floor.
Right when he got there he noticed it was blazing hot. There were a lot of guys up there sweating with their shirts off "why is it so hot up here" Anthony asked getting his hair out of his face. "The ac went out but" the guy went up to Anthony's ear"if you ask me the girls broke it". Great Anthony thought. He continued down the hall looking at the wooden doors with the numbers on them.342,343 ah 344. He opened the door to the room. When he walked in a guy was on the laptop already claimed the bed and everything "oh you must be Anthony hi I'm Jake." Jake got up from the chair. "Ah nice to meet you I guess you claimed your spots?" He asked "yep you gotta be quicker then that " Jake said laughing. Anthony could tell something was up. He set his stuff on the bottom bunk taking off his shirt exposing his sharp v-line and faded six pack. Jake looked over right as he did that and thought fuck he is hot as hell while he continued to play his video games. "Is there anything to eat here?" Um, there's food downstairs I think" Jake responded trying not to look at Anthony. "Ah fuck it that's too far imma get dressed." Jake heard the sound of pants getting slide off of skin and hitting the ground. From the reflection on the screen he could see Anthony in his underwear. He slide on some short jeans. After he got changed Anthony went into the bathroom. Jake turned around in his black chair in awe of his new roommate. Then he got a idea and a smirk grew upon his face. He ran to his bag and pulled out a ton of rope 4rolls of tape and a few dirty socks and upon grabbing his stuff a bottle of chloroform rolled out. This is going to be a fun night he thought. Jake waited till night time when Anthony fell asleep. Jake tiptoed toward the sleeping hunk and put a wet wag on his mouth he squirmed for a bit but then passed out. Jake pulled him off the top bunk making the hunk come down with a thud."sorry" Jake whispered to the passed out boy. Jake started with the legs then pulling his hands behind him and tying the rope around his hands tightly. Making sure everything was tight he pulled on the ropes and nothing moved. "Time for you to wake up baby," he said while petting Anthony's soft brown hair. He began to wake up "Wha-wha-what happen" Anthony tried to move his hand but was stopped immediately "what the fuck Jake what the-MPHHHH" his words cut off by a sock gag. "Awe you're so freaking cuteeee, "Jake said squeezing Anthony's now red cheeks. "I wonder if you're ticklish" putting his hand on his chin, Anthony shook his head but Jake rolled Anthony's bond body over to expose his tan stomach. Before Anthony could do anything Jake's fingers began to attack his stomach "MPHHH" Anthony laughing through his gag Jake went to his belly button that was Anthony's spot. Jake then moved to his nipples where Anthony was tearing up. After stopping for a bit so Anthony can rest Jake rolled over to the soles of Anthony. First Jake's fingers flew over his soles making the bond hunk burst into laughter.
"You like this cutie?" Jake asked. Anthony shook his head but when Jake looked the front of Anthony's jeans and saw his bulge sticking out"well your manhood says something else" he said as he taped it"MPHHHH-OFPH" Anthony anger trying to yell was flipped back on his stomach crushing his hard-on. "That's it for tonight baby," he said tapping Anthony's nice ass as he moaned.
Jake couldn't believe it he had control of a hot hunk for once. Jake went back to the computer to play his game. Anthony on the ground tied up thinking "this is all my dad's fault I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for him."

What do you guys think about this?
Last edited by Nancyclaim 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

Firstly, nice work I'm enjoying it so far.
Secondly, gender tag the title M/m F/M etc etc
I am looking forward to seeing how it comes along :)
hb54
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by hb54 »

A verry promising start on the site
Nancyclaim
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Nancyclaim »

Is it good now?
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

Since it has been gender tagged now, then I say your all set as long as it doesn’t violate any of the site rules.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic