The Obsession M/FF

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The Obsession M/FF

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Chapter 1: A Personal Mission

It was the friday before a bank holiday weekend and whilst the Jones and Jones accountancy firm was supposed to have closed an hour and a half ago there were still two rooms with the lights on. The building consisted of two floors and was a medium sized office block.

I had been scouting this office for a while as i got to know the routines and who was likely to stay late out of the staff. I had been doing this for a few months, eyeing up potential captives for my bondage obsession.

Bondage to me was like an obsession, i was constantly thinking about how i would love to experiment with bondage and have my own personal slaves. After a lucky lottery win i no longer had to work which meant i had more time to think about this deep rooted fantasy. After producing several graphs and charts, i had narrowed down the two women i wanted. Tonight had to be the night, i wasnt sure when i could guarruntee them both working late together again.

I prepped myself once again, preparing myself properly in order to carry out the plan in my mind with hopefully no hitches. At five past seven i began walking from the van i had brought at the back of the car park to the door at the back of the building which was scarcely used. I had even taken to wearing a maintenance uniform to 'fix' the latch when reality i was merely removing it for my own later gain.

Sure enough the door swung open loosely with no lock to open and i was inside the offices. I made my way to the offices on the ground floor first where Cherie was typing away. She was a short, petite woman in her early thirties with curly blonde hair. As i peered round the corner of the door she was busy typing away with her back to me. Perfect.

She was wearing a green blouse with 3 buttons on the front. The top one had been unbuttoned and her top showed off her large breasts which she was naturally blessed with. A short grey pencil skirt, tights and black high heels fompleted her look as she was oblivious to my presence.

I crept behind her, bracing myself before i clamped my hand over her mouth as she gasped and began trying to fight me off.

"shh. Not a sound. Or i will hurt you. Behave and things will be good for you." i whispered into her ear before i clicked a weapon next to her head. With little other option she nodded her head twice as i released my grip of her mouth.

"what do you want?"

"put your hands behind your back."

She did as i asked, deciding it was best not to argue with me at this moment whilst i cinched her wrists behind her back with white rope. Once her wrists were cinched i pulled a black cloth from my bag.

"open" i instructed before i pulled it tightly between her teeth and knotted it behind her head, cleave gagging her effectively. I then span her chair round before cinching her ankles together tightly. I was working quickly but effectively as i wanted the job done. Once her ankles were tied her high heels were both removed before i gestured her to stand to her feet.

I pulled her in front of me before i pointed the gun intot he small of her back. "hop. Take me to the only other woman in this building, Rachel. We are going to pay her a little visit." i smirked as she begrudgingly started to hop forwards. I made sure to keep her steady so she didnt fall but she was such a cute sight when she was hopping.

I had analysed beforehsnd it would be unpractical to use the stairs if she was hopping so we made our way to the elevator. Once it had taken us to the floor above we made our way gradually down to the final room at the end of the corridor where there was a light on.

I had no exact plan for the next bit, figuring the sight of her coworker all tied and gagged would offer enough persuasion.

Sure enough we made our way into the room where Rachel was sat at a desk facing us but against the back wall.

"hey who are you? Whats going on?" she asked startled.

Rachel was quite a bit taller than Cherie with straight, long, dyed blonde hair. She was slightly younger in her late twenties and she had an amazing body as she stood from her desk. She was wearing a black blouse with a low cut, showing off quite a bit of her cleavage. A tight fitting, short turquoise skirt, tights and a pair of blue high heels added to her look as she looked at me for some kind of explanation.

"well first of all, you will be doing exactly what i want or your friend here is in big trouble." i smirked giving her ass a spank to prove my point. "secondly you can take these and cuff your hands behind your back. It is in your interests to oblige."

After tossing them over to her she felt them in her hands for a few seconds, debating her next move before she moaned "ugh fine." and quickly fastened them around one wrist and then the other behind her back.

"good girl." I grinned as i placed Cherie down on the floor. I then approached Rachel with my bag. "now lets shut you up first of all." i smirked as i went behind her, pulling a black cloth similar to Cherie's tightly between her teeth and knotting it in place tightly. She mpphed in disapproval but it was clear she was not going anywhere.

Once she was gagged i cinched her ankles together with white rope, removed her high heels and then finished by uncuffing and retying her wrists with more white rope behind her back.

"There now thats much better, you are both coming on a journey so if you dont know each other well now, you soon will" i grinned as i finished tying one end of a longer rope around Rachel's waist. Cherie was then stood up and placed a ruler length behind Rachel before the rope was tied around her waist, connecting them both.

"Right, to the elevator and then down to the car park." i smirked as i spanked Cherie's ass once again pointing the weapon at them both from behind.

Gradually we made our way to the elevator and back out of the buiding as they both hopped towards the van that was waiting for them both in the back of the car park. They were keeping quite good pace as they had to match each other.

Once we reached the van they were untied from each other, placed on the floor of the van and hogtied tightly. I wanted them in as tight a hogtie as i could comfortably get from them. Another cloth tied between their teeth added to their gag as i left them to squirm around helplessly before i shut the door and drove off with my mission complete.
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

Absolutely love it! Great work. 🙂
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, glad you are enjoying it! Should hopefully start work on part 2 soon :)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

A fine start! I think though, the gags of the girls may need some improvement later on :)
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Thanks so much for the comment, i'm sure there will be better gags in future parts :)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Considering your username, that seems a sure assumption 😊
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Chapter 2: Settling in

The drive back home took roughly an hour and a half as the setting got more and more remote.

Eventually we pulled up outside of the large country house as i rushed out to check on my two gorgeous captives. I slid back the door revealing them both to be pretty much where i left them, tightly hogtied and gagged lying next to each other.

"welcome girls. Im sure you will both enjoy it here. As long as you play by the rules of course."

I went to stroke both of their heads which Cherie allowed but Rachel protested. She tried to bite my hand through her gag as she mpphed a 'fuck you'.

"ooh that was a bad idea. You see you are both here to serve me now and you will grow to enjoy it. You will either do what i want or face the punishments on offer which im sure will make you think twice." i smirked as i watched her continue to fight her bonds. She had got more feisty from the van journey something i kind of liked to see but it would need to be trained out of her. Cherie on the other hand was much more obedient, lying still and seemed to be acceptant of her fate.

I tried to stroke Rachel's head once again but again she tried to bite me, moaning under her gag loudly.

"thats it, i think a good introductory punishment will be good for you." i smirked before i injected a knockout drug into her neck making her drowsy before sending her off for a deep sleep.

"i will be back for you shortly Cherie" i grinned as i untied Rachel's hogtie rope and carried her over my shoulder into the large house. The van was locked with Cherie inside as i walked.

I sat in a chair opposite Rachel in the basement as she begsn to wake up. A large red ballgag had been strapled intonher mouth, preventing most noise from leaving. She was sat in a chair completely naked after i had stripped her. Her wrists and elbows were bound tightly behind her back and the chair. Two further ropes went above and below her boobs, whilst a tight crotch rope had also been added to her predicament.

Her legs were tied apart with her ankles to each of the chair legs and her knees together. A further rope around her thighs secured her neatly to the chair. Strapped to her leg and toucheing her crotch was a wand vibrator that was poised and ready for action.

"good morning to you, i do hope you've calmed down a little bit" i smirked as i leaned in front of her in a patronising way. She was still regaining her strength and alertness but she gave me a look.

"so you are probably wondering just what is in store for you huh? Well i wont keep you guessing." i smirked as i moved my chair revealing a large tv screen in front of her. On it was video after video of bondage and submission. The idea was that she would be forced to watch them with no escape and with the help of the vibrator she may soon change her mind on being so unwilling to co operate.

"I do hope you enjoy the show and maybe learn some things from it. One last thing i do have to help with this is these beauties." i smirked revealing some wireless noise cancelling headphones which were positioned over her ears providing the audio for the videos.

"I'll be back at some point, could be hours, could be days. This will be just a start if you lack co operation." i smirked as i turned the vibrator on, pressed play and left her to it.

When i returned to the van Cherie looked up with a concerned look on her face. I untied her hogtie rope and carried her into the house but she would be taken to the living room instead of the basement. I sat ehr down on the sofa and removed her gag as i stroked her hair. A glass of water with a straw was offered to her as she gratefully began sipping away.

"Thanks. Do you think it worked?" she smiled.

"It has to. I think your acting was superb and i dont think she suspects a thing. She is down there receiving the treatment as we speak." i smirked as Cherie gave one back. "You do look good in those ropes though so dont think im going to release you just yet."

"of course not...master" she smirked and then giggled.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I did not see that coming 😊 Nice twist of story 😉
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

Great turn of events! 🙂
Spetsnaz08
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Spetsnaz08 »

Great story, I'm looking forward for the next part.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Thanks so much everyone for the feedback, will hopefully start work on part 3 soon :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic