A Weekend of Fun - Written in Second Person (M/F) - COMPLETE

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
icedteacool
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

A Weekend of Fun - Written in Second Person (M/F) - COMPLETE

Post by icedteacool »

Although I have met up with some folks from this site and the old IRL, the following is a fantasy story I shared with another member from the old site and it was time to share - enjoy! (Names changed to protect identities.)

--

Part I

It was that day. Finally, it came, after years of online fun and fooling around hundreds of miles apart, it was finally time for the kidnapping.

I could barely contain my excitement. Sure, having a sub or two was always fun, but there was something different about Brianne. Whether it was those sumptuous lips that I had seen so many times under tape or cleaved with a scarf, or those sweet milky breasts, or maybe it was just that our interests aligned and meshed so well. After all, I only cared about bondage, but if I needed to indulge in my more SM side to get my slave screaming... well... I would only be so happy to oblige.

I already had everything planned out in my head. We were to meet in an alleyway not far from the school, and once the coast was clear, I had my zip ties ready to spring into action. I had been wondering about how this encounter might go... Would Bri put up a huge fight and possibly attract unwanted attention, or would she be the ever-willing slave and submit to me from the get-go? Only time would tell.

At this point it was already 5PM and it was getting cold and dark outside. We had previously arranged to meet on a corner and I, driving in my big SUV, would jump out and kidnap my victim and take her to a hotel where an endless weekend of fun awaited. I drove up to the corner, and anxiously watched my watch tick as minute after minute passed. After 15 minutes, I began to wonder if Bri had chickened out, or if this was a trap set up by her only-slightly-overprotective-and-overbearing mother. I turned the ignition back on and just as I began to drive away, out of the faint corner of my passenger's side mirror, I saw a familiar figure. So she DID decide to show up! I thought to myself. I pull the car back up, and wait to make my move as you innocently wander towards me.

By the time you are but ten feet from my Jeep, I get out, two zipties in my hand behind my back, and a rag in my back pocket. I open the passenger door and as your eyes meet my gaze, you grasp what is about to happen. I waste no time, look around to see if anyone is in the street, and pounce on you, stuffing the rag loosly in your mouth and pinning you down onto the pavement and grabbing your hands and ziptying your wrists behind your back, and then quickly ziptying your ankles. I turn you over. "Hello Brianne, it's been far too long, hasn't it?" I smile. "Now be a good girl, play along as we planned, and just maybe I will let you cum tonight." I pick you up as you playfully MMPH and toss you in the back seat. I buckle you in, feeling free to grope your breasts and feel your pussy. "Well, what have we here? Are you wet already?" I take the rag out of your mouth. "I'm sorry master, I was just thinking about it all day, and, um, well... yes I'm pretty fucking wet." "Good girl Bri. Let's get you to the hotel shall we? And don't even THINK of trying to escape!" I, of course, knew that she was my captive and that she was acting quite willing. "Ok, master," she said with a smile. "I hope you have a good weekend in store for me!"

I close the door and begin to drive to the hotel. I scoped one out where we could walk in through a side door without anyone seeing us, as I had no intention of unbinding my kidnapped victim. "You comfortable back there?" I ask. "Yes, Nate, very much so. These zip ties are doing their job! So tell me, what have you got planned for me tonight?" I look over at you and chuckle. "You shall see... don't worry! You can take a peek in the fun goodie bag next to you if you need some hints." I see you look over into the open bag. Inside are all of the usual suspects: Bondage tape, microfoam tape, fixomull tape, saran wrap, extra-wide duct tape, clear packing tape, red silk rope, a spreader bar, a leather blindfold, and what look like nipple clamps and candles. You scooch over to use your tied hands to rummage through the bag and find a cat-o-nine-tails whip and rider's crop, and a hitachi wand vibrator and a big dildo along with a package of clothespins and thick silk scarves. "Well, I think everything's here that I would have expected. I have to admit, these materials all feel really nice in person." What Bri didn't mention was how fascinated she was by the hitachi - after so many years, finally it was in her grasp. It seemed bigger in person... and surely it would give her all the pleasure she wanted.

As we pull up to the hotel, it has already gotten dark and began to lightly snow. "Alright, I have already checked us in, all that we need to do is move you into the room. The coast looks clear... are you going to be a good girl?" You nod. "Alright then, let's go!" I grab the bag of bondage goodies and help you out of the car. We walk upstairs and inside, and after a quick look down the hallway I let you in and open the door. As I close the door behind me, I roughly push you onto the bed. "Good girl... now we can finally start having some REAL fun!" I smile as you giggle. "Let's get rid of some of these pesky clothes, shall we...?" I cut loose your ankles and take off your skirt, revealing the now-soaked panties. I waste no time yanking those as well. Then I take the spreader bar and strap your legs in spread as wide as they can go. I lightly playfully slap your pussy. "Still feeling like this is going to be fun?" I ask. "Of course master, only I wonder why you have not gagged me yet... aren't you worried that other hotel guests might hear my cries for help?" "You are such a wonderful slave, I KNEW we were going to have so much fun this weekend! Now let's see..." I reply as I take your panties and to your suprise toss them to the side. Instead, I take a silk scarf and ball it up. "Open wide slave, we'll start off easy. Now say ahhhh..."

As you open your mouth wide for me, I stick the soft fabric in between your lips and into your mouth, gently prodding it in making your cheeks bulge a little. You mmph something. "I know, I know... small mouths... Now hold still and bring your lips together..." I say as I rip off a generous piece of microfoam tape and apply it to your mouth. I smooth the tape over, showing the outline of your sexy lips, and give your ass a spank to test it out. You let out a muffled shriek. "It'll do... for now!" I lean in close to your face and hold your chin and plant a firm kiss over your securely-taped lips.

I then proceed to work on the rest of your bondage. I untie your wrists and take off your blouse but leave your bra on. I then pin you down between my legs and flip you back over so you are face-up, and tie your hands together above your head with some rope. You are free to wiggle around, but I make sure it's tight enough so you don't get loose. "Now that we have you all helpless, where shall we start..." I see your eyes motion to the hitachi. I pick it up. "Ah yes, the hitachi wand, of course. Well, I suppose that you've been a good girl and that you've always wanted to try one of these, so why not!?"

I plug in the wand and get to work. Time to see if she really likes cumming as much as she says she does, I wonder to myself. I turn the wand on low and begin to work it around your crotch with one hand, and caress your breasts with the other. I can feel your nipples getting hard under your bra, and flick them playfully to elicit some moans out of you. I then turn the vibrator on HIGH and begin to get more serious. I work the vibrator over your labia and each time I can feel you tensing up and breathing harder and moaning louder, I withdraw. You scream at me under your gag. "What's that? You want to cum that badly already? But we've been only playing for a few minutes!" I slap your pussy with my hand three times and promptly resume my work. "The best orgasm is one that is drawn out... don't worry, we'll get you feeling good yet."

I ignore whatever you mumble into your sweet taped mouth. I vary the intervals at which I work your soaked pussy harder and slower, making sure the vibe is able to jam deep into your crotch to the point that it makes you writhe in your bondage. As you begin screaming more and more, I look over to you and ask if you feel the need to orgasm. "Mmmph mmmh mmmpph!" You nod your head wildly, and at this point I know that you are barely able to contain yourself.

"Just hold out two more minutes and you will get to cum, understand slave?" I say, knowing full-well that you will not be able to hold out even 30 more seconds. I jam the vibrator and set it back to high and mercilessly stimulate your pussy. I can hear your moans increase and your pussy begin to secrete more juices. As your hips buck wildly I have to get on top of you to make sure you don't kick me as you finally orgasm.

"Well..." I say as I turn off the vibe, "It looks like you really can't listen to master's instructions, huh? Was it good for you at least?" I remove your tape gag, without which surely the whole hotel would have heard your screams in orgasmic ecstasy. "Yes! Oh it felt so good! Thank yo...mmmph!" "Be quiet slave," I say as I clamp my hand over your mouth. "Surely, you didn't expect to cum so soon and not suffer punishment, hmm?" I lift my hand off your mouth and dangle the nipple clamps in front of you. "Our weekend of fun has just begun!"

End of Part I.
Last edited by icedteacool 5 years ago, edited 6 times in total.
Message me! I don't bite!
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Fantastic start - I hope it's a long weekend!
icedteacool
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by icedteacool »

tickletied84 wrote: 5 years ago Fantastic start - I hope it's a long weekend!
Thank you! I'll be posting a new part each day since I have a bit of free time :)
boundb
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boundb »

Nice start to a good kidnapping! Let’s hope those nipples are hard enough to handle those clamps 8-)
I do prefer M/M but this is really something!
icedteacool
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by icedteacool »

Part II

"So, I have no doubt that you know what these are, or where they go..." I smirk as I unhook your bra, letting your beautiful tits dangle out. I grope them and feel them, fondling them hard till you're moaning again. I flick your erect nipples and bring the metal clamps to your face. "It's time for a more effective gag before we put these on, don't you think?" I watch you as you simply nod your head.

I pick up your discarded panties and wipe your pussy with them, fingering you through the silky soft fabric and watching as you become wet once more. "Now now, before you start moaning again, open wide for me!" You smile and close your eyes as you say, "Ahhhh" as if we were in a doctor's office (perhaps a RP for later hehe). I deftly shove the damp wadded panties into your mouth. They barely fit, but after some prodding they fill your entire oral cavity, ensuring a proper-stuffed gag. I then pick up the fixomull tape, and plaster a wide strip across your lips that are forced jammed open by the panties. Next, I take the duct tape and wrap it three times around your head, encasing your lower jaw and making spitting out your gag truly impossible. To finish off the look and to match the ropes, I proceed to wrap the red bondage tape around your head five times. "There! Now that we have you properly silenced, we can begin!" I flick your erect nipples to get them even harder for the clamps and to test the gag, into which you can only helplessly mewl.

"Now, this may hurt a bit, but I'm sure you will enjoy the sensation and your punishment..." I take one of the clamps and place it on your left nipple. Then I take the second clamp and attach it to your right nipple. You squirm as I clamp your tits but I simply pin you down, ignoring your moaning. Then I take a silver chain and connect the clamps together and let you struggle for a bit.

"We need to make sure that you are in a true predicament, so time to change how you are tied Brianne." I undo the spreader bar and proceed to frogtie your legs with the silk red rope at the ankles and thighs. I then untie your wrists from the headboard of the bed and sit behind you. I can feel myself growing massively hard as my cock in my pants rubs against your buttcheeks as I sit myself behind you. I tie your wrists behind your back. Then, I add a very tight crotchrope tied at your waist that runs through your wet pussy. I cinch it extra tight, eliciting a squealing "MMPH!" from you.

"Don't worry, you will get to have some fun yet." I take a piece of rope and tie it from the crotch rope running through, splitting your labia to your wrists. I make it extra tight, so any movement will result in the rope running through your moist pussy lips. I can see in your face the combined look of massive discomfort, enjoyment, and acceptance that I am completely in control as you struggle. I give the rope and extra-hard yank to make you scream again. "Does little Bri want to cum already?" I saw as I toy with your pussy and the agonizing rope. I let you struggle for a bit before I move on to the next part of your punishment.

As you near another orgasm, I take a carabiner hook and attach it to the chain connecting your clamps. I give it a tug to make you scream some more. "Bet you're beginning to regret this whole punishment thing huh?" You roll your eyes and shake your head, and smile under your gag mumbling something unintelligible. "Well okay then! Let's add to your fun, since you seem to equally like punishment and pleasure..." I take the carabiner hook and attach it to your crotch rope. With each tug, you pull on the rope giving you orgasmic pleasure while simultaneously yanking on your tits. I get even harder as I see you struggling to cope in your bondage. I see you eyeing my cock, so I am only happy to oblige. I take off my pants and slap my massive hard cock against your face, the pre-cum dripping down your gagged cheeks. I take a step back and look at you as you struggle. "Now slave, you have a choice. No, you don't get my cock... yet... but, you can choose between the dildo or the wand. Either way, something is going in that pussy. One mmph for the wand, two for the vibrating dildo." You mmph twice.

"Ah, eager to try something new, eh?" I laugh. I tilt you onto your back, and pick up the massive ribbed dildo. I insert it in between the cortchrope and begin to fuck you with it. I let you orgasm once and as your hips buck I slap your ass and watch you writhe in agony as you yank on your nipple clamps, unable to contain your movements. I then switch the dildo on to vibrate, and insert it in as far as it can go, to which you scream as it completely overstuffs your poor little wet pussy. It stays in naturally behind the crotchrope. I let you go and then proceed to watch you struggle and pick up a rag to rub my own cock in front of you, letting you watch as I get wet from your bondage.

"And one last surprise for you!" I say as I uncover a mirror in the room so you can see yourself in your totally inescapable bondage. I turn your over and rub my cock between your asscheeks. I tug on your wrists, making you thrust the dildo into your wet pussy even further, and my eyes meet your helpless pleading eyes in the mirror. I just smile as I only too happily watch you squirm as yet another orgasm ravishes your helplessly-bound body...

End of Part II.
icedteacool
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by icedteacool »

Part III

At this point, my cock is dripping with pre-cum down your ass cheeks. Your own pussy, filled with the dildo, is dripping heavily in cum as you have had several orgasms over the past half hour. I simply continue to stroke and tease you with my cock, rubbing it along your back, stroking it against your pussy from behind... all making you go absolutely crazy. You can only helplessly look in the mirror as I toy with you and your eyelids flutter repeatedly as orgasmic waves ravage your helpless body. Your mmphs and cries of ecstasy become more quiet and mewled as you begin to lose energy from cumming repeatedly.

"Has little Bri had enough?" I ask, mocking your mmphs as I take my hand and slap your filled pussy with it. I wipe my wet hand across your face, leaving the dripping cum slowly beading down your gag. "Now hold still, this may hurt a bit..." Your look of confusion elicits a smile from me. Without warning, I tear the dildo loose from your pussy, allowing a flood of cum to come dripping down your legs as your empty pussy aches from numerous orgasms and the tight crotchrope. You yelp from under your gag, and you yank against the crotchrope instinctively and you yank on your nipple clamps, prompting you to buck in pain.

"Calm down slave, calm down or you'll hurt yourself!" I say. You mewl quietly and pant heavily, trying to calm yourself down. Your breathing gradually slows as I come close to you with a rag. "Look at this mess you've made! Bad girl..." I say as I begin wiping you down with the silk rag before wadding it up and stuffing it into your pussy cavity, held in with the crotchrope to prevent you from dripping all over the bed. I undo your nipple clamps.

"Now, I think slave deserves a bit of a break, hmm?" I grab your chin with my hand and make you look at me. You nod tiredly. I let go of your chin and throw it to the bed. I go over to the bag and pick up a toy that I showed you once on Kik, but that you somehow missed while you were in the car. I dangle the latex pump attached to an inflatable plug along your face.

"Does slave know where this is going? I feel like we have filled your pussy enough, and since only one of your holes has not been plugged, we should rectify this immediately, no? But before we continue, how are you holding up? Need to use the restroom, or get water? Actually I bet those panties are doing a good job keeping your tongue wet, no?" I chuckle. You simply roll your eyes and mumble something underneath the gag. "Well, if anything changes, snap your fingers to get cut loose. Snap your fingers twice to just get the gag removed, but if you misuse our safe sign you'll be punished, ok?" You nod.

"Good! Well... let's see just how tired you really are slave." I flip you over so that you are on your stomach. I take the silk rag out of your pussy and use your own juices to lube up the inflatable butt plug. I then begin the task of ever so gently inserting it into your young tight anal cavity. "With an inflatable plug, I think this will be much easier... and painful... for you..." I say as I do my work. You squirm incessantly as I fully insert the plug into your butt, and I pin you down with my hand against the small of your back to keep you still.

Interested in seeing how loud you could get, I slowly begin pumping. One pump, you shake. Next pump, your head jerks up and you moan. Third pump, you scream into your gag helplessly and close our eyes. I lean over your face and whisper into your ear, "I really can't wait to see if you'll be able to take this. Think you can be a good little slave?" You mewl something but neither shake nor nod. Without warning, I pump a fourth time, completely filling and stuffing your asshole and you begin screaming and crying into your gag,rolling around in discomfort, and tears almost begin to stream down your face. You think about snapping your fingers, but you persevere in your helpless situation.

"What a good girl!" I say, fondling your breasts and flipping you back over to your back. I see you gently tugging your crotch rope, helplessly writhing. I get off your chest and grab the cat'o'nine tails whip. With your pussy wide open on display for me, I begin to flog it till it turns red. Your glistening pussy aches and you try and close your legs, but each time you try the butt plug feels like it gets bigger, preventing you from doing anything to stop me. I flog your pussy ten times until you are screaming under your gag, so much so that I almost see a need to change it to something even more effective.

"Had enough yet, slave?" I say, knowing full well that you had not. You simply keep struggling helplessly, writhing uncontrollably in your bondage. "Want your gag out to get a drink of water slave? You have earned as much, I am rather surprised you have not snapped..." You nod your head, and I begin to unwind the tape from around your head, and peel the fixomull off your face. You spit out your panties and I give your parched lips a drink.

After I put the bottle down, you simply say, "Master... what's next!?" and smile, giving me a wink.

End of Part III
icedteacool
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by icedteacool »

Part IV

"Hehe, I love it when you smile," I say, laughing and giving a rather playful spank. "What did you think of the clamps and the inflatable plug?" I say as I toss them aside. "I loved them, especially how each time I wanted to cum and tug on the crotchrope it caused me to yank on my nipples... and the dildo makes me ache" You say wryly. I get behind you and stroke your breasts for a minute, and release the air from the pump in the plug to make it more comfortable. It still plugs your anal cavity, but your body relaxes heavily as the air is released. You begin to groan in pleasure again as one of my other hands lightly pats and strokes your incredibly drenched pussy.

"I see we're going to have to do something about that mouth of yours again... any last words?" I pick up your drenched panties off the bed and don't wait for you to finish as you begin to say something and deftly shove them in your slutty slave mouth. I waste no time as I then grab the microfoam tape and simply wind it four times around your head, completely encasing your head again in tape and sealing in the packing.

"I'll be honest slave... master really, really badly needs to cum. Think you can help me with that?" I laugh as you nod your head eagerly. I Re-plug your pussy with the ribbed dildo, shoving it in and placing a neat "X" set of strips of duct tape to hold it deeply in place. I flip you onto your back and re-tie your hands again so that they are tied to the headboard above your head again. I then take off my boxers, revealing my hard throbbing cock. It's already dripping with pre-cum. "See slave? Master needs to cum so we can continue our game! And I think I have just the right set of tits to help me do that..."

I get on top of you and straddle your stomach with my thighs and I roughly grab your massive breasts and run my cock through them. You begin writhing more and more as the dildo does its work, and I peek behind to see another orgasmic wave take over your body. Your pussy continue to ooze juices and your eyelids flutter as they try to make eye contact with me, but at this point you are losing what little control you have left over even your eyes as you continue to happily cum in pleasure. I continue thrusting my cock in between your breasts, my cum slowly beginning to get over your tits and making sliding through them easier.

Slowly, you pick up your head just in time to see me getting ready to explode all over your breasts and your face. I yank your head by your hair. "Ready for master to cum slave?" You only mmmph weakly but eagerly in response, awaiting the hot load about to be deposited over your body. I straddle your breasts with my thighs and grab your head with one hand and my cock with the other and begin to thrust and finally cum. I first cum on your face, exploding all over your massive gag. The cum drips down your face and glistens in the light, and it runs down your shiny tape gag onto your neck. I keep cumming and cum on your massive tits, leaving you covered in my warm sticky semen from the head down.

I drop down onto my back in exhaustion and satisfaction. I peer over to see you still writhing as the dildo continues making you cum. I can see you desperately trying to work off your tape gag to taste me. "Plenty of time yet for that slave, don't worry," I say motioning over ot my cock. I yank the dildo out of your pussy, tearing the duct tape off your crotch making you yelp in pain. Your juices flow out of your pussy as the dildo leaves your crotch. I take my boxers and again wipe down your crotch, shoving the boxers inside your pussy and fingering you and feeling your aching pussy through the fabric. I then take my boxers and wipe off the cum on your chest.

"I think you know where these drenched boxers are going," I say as I begin to roll up the fabric. "Yes yes, I know that you (like me) have a small mouth so these won't completely fit in, but I think you have earned a taste of what our mixed juices taste like." I gently unwind the tape from around your head, take out your panties and let you have a sip of water. I then roll up the boxers and stuff them in your wide open mouth. I prod them in with my fingers harshly and force you to gag on them making sure your tongue tastes our cum. I then pick up a shiny leather strap and use it to cleave gag the packing in place. The dripping fabric protrudes from your mouth but is held securely enough to keep you quiet.

I lie down next to you and untie your hands from the headboard, keeping your wrists tied, and get behind you, my still-dripping cock rubbing against your plugged butt. I get in a spooning position, and begin to gently massage your breasts. "Bet that cum tastes pretty great, doesn't it slave..." I say as you mmph something unintelligible. "Well... the weekend of fun has just begun!" I say, smiling as I continue to fondle your great boobs, and getting hard again behind you...

End of Part IV.
icedteacool
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by icedteacool »

Part V

As I massage your breasts and continue what must be at this point an agonizing night of fun for you, I grab my bag with my other hand and take out a candle and a lighter. I turn you onto your back again. "Do you know what these are for, slave?" You nod in affirmation, and your eyes get wide as you stare at the candle. I light it, and slowly but surely the candle begins to produce hot wax. I hold you down and as you attempt to squirm away. "Oh no, there's no escape for you girl. Now hold still..." I say as I tilt the candle and the hot wax drips across your tits. You jerk in pain as the hot melting wax burns onto your skin, solidifying after a brief moment.

I continue to drip the wax across your stomach, and you buck in pain. "Looks like slave can take quite a punishment..." I muse as you "mmmph!" loudly into your gag. "Be quiet girl!" I say as I spank your pussy with the paddle, causing you to buck your hips in pain.

As you continue your struggling, I blow the candle out. "Oh don't worry slave, your fun isn't over yet..." I spread your legs wide open and jam the candle stick into your wet pussy, duct taping it securely in place. I light the candle again and watch as your eyes grow in terror as the wax slowly drips down to your pussy. As the hot wax hits your skin you buck again and again, flinging some of the hot wax onto the bed, onto your thighs... anywhere but your poor little aching pussy.

"Had enough yet slave?" I ask. You nod and scream into the gag like crazy. After a few more minutes, I yank off the tape and extinguish the candle, and you visibly shake as your body finally relaxes. Me being me, I deftly shove the dildo back up your tight glistening fuckhole, and re-tape it into place. "Now now slave, you know how I like all your holes filled at all times!" I exclaim. You almost seem too tired to even put up a fight anymore. As you breathe heavily, still struggling against your bondage, I cuddle up next to you and gently rub your tits and rub your thighs, peeling off the pieces of dried wax as my hands work their way sensually around your body.

"Now... what shall we do next...?"

End of Part V.
icedteacool
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by icedteacool »

Part VI

As I rub your body and finish peeling off the now-solidifed wax from your crotch, I feel myself growing harder yet again. I display my still-wet cock to you and grab you by the hair so that your face is facing my cock. I cock slap you with the erect dick, hitting your repeatedly in the face. Some of my pre-cum gets on your face. As it drips, you attempt to taste it through the cleave gag, but the soaked packing makes it difficult to do anything except mewl.

"I can see slave is growing tired... perhaps Bri would like a good fucking, no?" Instantly, your eyes light up and and you begin to nod eagerly, mmmphing into the gag and pleading for my cock. You beg, and I can make out what you're saying. "Not so fast slave. If you want this cock, you're going to have to earn it. And I have been having so much fun tortuing you, I think I can torture you somewhat longer!" I snicker. "Now, stay quiet for me..." I say, waiting for you to nod. You simply mmmph angirly and plop down in frustration.

I undo the gag and help you spit out the juicy wadding. I permit you to take a drink of water. "Master, may I use the restroom please?" You ask. "Did I give slave permission to speak? I believe that we had an agreement that slave was to remain silent. But no worries, I think we have a perfectly humiliating punishment for you Bri."

I head into the restroom and come back with something behind my back. I hide it by throwing it underneath the bed. I then reach into my bag and take out a ball gag. I dangle the shiny red ball in front of your face. "Now you know where this goes... open up wide for me!" I say. You comply all-too-willingly, your face showing an expression apparently resolved to its fate. I push the ball into your mouth. It's a medium-sized ball gag, shiny, but soft so your lips seal nicely around the ball and your jaw can comfortably chew on the soft ball a bit. I buckle the leather straps behind your head, cinching it tight. "I'm not a huge fan of these things... really, they are useless as gags. But the drool is humiliating enough and turns me on... and it does produce some great gag talk, and I have to believe that slave has just been DYING to try one..." I wink at you and you simply roll your eyes.

"I rerry eed ooo uee a aarooom" you moan. "Oh I know slave, and don't worry, now you get to see the next part of your punishment." I pull out from under the bed the previously hidden item - an adult diaper. Immediately you begin complaining into the gag, but it is no use. I slap your pussy hard to get you to calm down and stick the diaper on you. "There, now you can cum and pee all you want and not make a damn mess in this nice hotel..." I laugh, slapping you over your now-padded butt. I also grab a soft leather blindfold and tie it over your eyes to finish up your punishment. I reach in and turn the vibrating dildo back on that is still taped inside your pussy and you begin to squirm again.

"Now here is something fun that you made me do, let's see how you handle your own punishment." You shake your head in question as I pick up my laptop and a pair of noise-cancelling headphones. I turn on a hot bondage video where a woman is bound and gagged and forced to cum repeatedly before she is fucked senseless. I then hold down your head and put the headphones over your ears. "They're noise cancelling - all you will hear is the bondage video. Let's see if you can handle a few minutes of it without cumming slave." I clasp the headphones over your ears, completing an almost-sensory-deprivating experience. I press play. Within a minute, you begin to squirm as the woman is bound. By the time she is forced to cum, I can tell you begin to cum, too, and you mewl a weak "Ay orrry" into the ball gag. As you keep cumming, you eventually pee into the diaper too, resulting in a laugh from me which you cannot hear. You cum one more time by the end of the video as the woman is brutally fucked in the video, and I can tell you only wish it were me doing the same to you.

As the 20-minute video ends, I take off your blindfold and headphones and gag. "How was that experience, slave?" "More, master, I need more... that video was... just so hot..."

"Very well, slave, but first I think you learned a valuable lesson tonight. Now, let's get you cleaned up and ready for more fun." I undo your bondage, and cuff your hands in front, leaving all other parts of your body unbound. I lead you into the restroom, where you are permitted to finally use the toilet. You take off the humiliatingly soaked diaper and peel out the dildo. Juices flow out of your pussy as the dildo is thrown to the side. I then turn on the shower, and as the restroom begins to get steamy I direct you to go in and you begin to get clean, hands still cuffed. I briefly step out and return with the bag of bondage supplies and get next to you as you finish showering, and spank your ass, more playfully this time, and grope your massive, wet tits. "I hope you're ready for a good night Bri," I whisper seductively into your ear. You nod and utter an "Mh-mhm", wondering what might await you next...

THE END...?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic