The challenge (M+/M+, F+/M+) CHAPTER 1

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
FeetMaster
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The challenge (M+/M+, F+/M+) CHAPTER 1

Post by FeetMaster »

This is a little fiction story I'm writing. Something similar to "The Hunger Games"

I'll start with this little introduction and hope to post a few more chapters today.

[Perspective by: John]

I was ready when I heard a "beep" on my cell phone. It was a message from Alice, informing me that I was already late. For a second I forgot where I was going, but with a brief movement of my eyes, I visualized the calendar on the wall talking about the day 07/07.

"Ah, of course, the challenge. I thought.

I approached the window to see if Max had already arrived. I put my face up a little and at the same moment, he honked his car three times in a row. Some people stopped to look, since it was morning and that noise was very loud, which by the way was annoying.

"Are you getting ready for a wedding?" He shouted from downstairs.

I ignored him, opening the door with the key already in the lock and locking it outside. I went downstairs, the elevator of my building was under maintenance.

After descending everything, I pressed the push button to open the gate and soon after descending a little of the stairs that had there. I opened the other gate and ran into Max, in his red ferrari.

The law school he did made him one of the state's best lawyers. I'm happy for him, especially since he has time for his friends.

I waved at him.

- Hi.
"Good morning, Max," I said as I entered his car, which immediately began playing a song by Demi Lovato, Max's favorite singer. It was the song Confident, which was already considered very old, but it did not lose the grace.

He stepped on the accelerator and engaged the gear, I do not know, I don't understand about cars. We passed a few streets, until arriving at a luxurious hotel. With every step he took near the hotel, the place behind us darkened. I felt a shiver go through my body for a moment, until we got right in the door of the place.

- Ready? Max said, opening the car doors.
"Oh, sure ..." I said nervously.
- What's it? It's all right?
"Is that ... what if this is not a challenge?" To be between life and death. Ain't it strange that few people are there and coincidentally are our acquaintances? The chances of this happen are rare.
- Relax. Nothing bad will happen. You can trust me. He smiled, getting out of the car. I did the same.

After we got out of the car, we ran into Alice, who was at the desk talking to a woman. We could not see very well, so we went in, gonna her.

For some time, I thought the receptionist was a zombie. She barely interacted and smiled, much less gave information about the supposed challenge.

- Finally.
"Do not blame me, my dear. - Max said, looking at me.
I rolled my eyes for a moment and followed the receptionist to the second floor. We went by the elevator. It was luxurious but scary. We went to a lilac colored door. "How strange", I thought. Lilac color? Not that I do not like it, but it's not common.

She opened the door, grabbing the door handle. After she opened it, we came across with ...ah... "modern" chairs. They had lights blinking around them and each chair had a name. We went to the chairs with our respective names, sitting on them. By looking around, I could see more of our friends. I could only see Luk and cast a look, which I would say, comfortable, for him. He return and at that moment, sturdy strings were tied up in our arms and legs. I felt my heart pound for a moment and I wanted to scream, but nothing came out. Amazingly, Luk seemed relaxed.

A needle came out of the "back" of the chair gonna ward the neck of the people and in a matter of seconds they penetrated the skin injecting all the liquid contents that were there, there were liquids of various colors, mine I saw was from something of a silver bluish, but I also saw some golden, purple, yellow, blue and even brown.

When everyone was well, we were freed, a blond woman in a dark purple overcoat came in through the front door, carried a clipboard and began to speak:

Many do not know me, my name is Oupra and I am the game's organizer, you will be sent to the survival summit in 4 minutes, meanwhile they can interact.

I was still too scared, to even talk to Luk.

"It's okay" he said, smiling.

His smile comforted me, but not enough. There was something wrong in that place. The woman locked the door and it is not possible that only I noticed this. "Get me out of here..." I thought.

Luk realized that I was not well and went to speak again. But it was interrupted by high-pitched sirens that made everyone hold their hands toward their ears, but the sound was so loud that before they arrived to cover everyone was already fainting, including me.