Don't look (m/m)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
EzraMarubayashi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Don't look (m/m)

Post by EzraMarubayashi »

(Conclusion of “Some help”-Line B https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3128)

Cody was getting used to his newly acquired power over his best friend and wrestling teammate, Tommy. He had become sort of his master. While they still hanged around and maintained some level of normal friends relationship, Cody would boss his pal around whenever he felt like it, and if Tommy ever dared to challenge his authority (which happened less and less frequently), the blond jock would just truss his chum up and tickle torture him.

Tommy, on the other hand, never liked their new arrangement, not one bit. He was also a good-looking sports guy, and definitely not a pushover, but his continuous humiliation in hands of his friend had taught him better than to just plainly refuse to do what he was required to. Cody wasn’t such a jerk either, it wasn’t as if he asked him to do degrading chores or that he tied him up in public, except, of course, in front of Tommy’s father (something the dark-haired boy really detested). Tommy still wondered how on Earth had his buddy become so good in binding people.

It was a Sunday morning when Tommy finally got his answer. They were at Cody’s and while the rest of the family was out, they were playing video games. Tommy had had to make the pancakes for breakfast, do the dishes, and make some popcorn, but when his pal asked him to feed him while they were playing, Tommy had enough. The obvious result was that the blond boy wrestled him to the ground, tied his wrists behind his back and his ankles together.

Cody had decided to gag him with his socks before completing the hogtie. He had already shoved one inside the blue-eyed boy’s mouth and was tying the other one around his head, when the main door opened. Thinking that the family had come home early, Cody pushed his friend under the bed. Since the bound boy wasn’t interested in being found like that, he cooperated.

-Hi, Cody. What ya doin’?

-Just playing some games. How did you get in here? – had Tommy been able to see his friend, he would have noticed his sudden paleness. Cody didn’t expect his cousin Trevor to visit him that day, especially not with someone around.

-Ran into your folks at the mall. They told me you’d be home and that I should take the keys since you never listen to the doorbell when you playin’ – the tall and bulky teen started to approach Cody with a broad grin-. I was thinking we could play for a while now that you’re all alone.

-Maybe some other day, Trevor. My shoulder is killing me after the practice, and I don’t think…

Cody didn’t get to finish his sentence. In a skillful move, Trevor managed to put a ballgag that he was concealing in his pocket inside Cody’s mouth and put him in a Full Nelson at the same time. The blond boy tried to use his legs, but Trevor was much too quick and avoided most of his kicks. When the taller guy had buckled the gag, he pulled his victim’s shirt over his head, leaving him half-naked.

All that Tommy could witness from his hideout was the dancing feet and the sound of a struggle. Then, he saw his shirtless friend sporting a bright red ballgag, lying on the floor, right in front of him. The teen’s eyes were wide open and staring at the hiding boy. Trevor was kneeling next to Cody, with one knee between his shoulder blades and pulling back his right arm. The blond one tried to use his free arm to push himself up, but it was useless.

Tommy could see Trevor grabbing a short piece of rope and wrap it around the seized wrist of his friend, before twisting it and letting it rest in the small of Cody’s back, while he tried to reach for the other arm. The aggressor was much too busy tying up his cousin to notice the bound boy under the bed.

The blue-eyed boy was mesmerized watching the bully he had as a friend being restrained against his will. He had come to create an enlarged concept of him, given the ease with which he always managed to subdue him. But there he was, as defenseless against his bigger cousin as he had been with him. He couldn’t help to relish on Cody’s misfortune. His eyes went back and forth from the binding action behind the blond boy, to his widened eyes that were silently pleading him for something.

Even though it all happened quite fast, Tommy watched the whole scene in slow motion. He noticed the tense muscles of his friend as he tried in vain to prevent his cousin from seizing his other arm. He heard the muffled sounds of anger and frustration coming from the ballgagged boy, the snorting from both effort and rage. He counted how many times the rope was coiled against the tense limbs and he felt delighted when he saw his friend finally breaking eye contact and hanging his head shamefully in defeat, as his cousin cinched and knotted the rope that now trapped his hands behind his back.

What happened next was pretty much a surprise for Tommy. Trevor put Cody sideways, reached for his belt buckle and in a swift move, he pulled down the boy’s pants along with his underwear, leaving them in his ankles. All the while, the blond teen thrashed around like a madman. With his legs still trapped in his clothes, Cody couldn’t stop his cousin from tying his ankles with rope, before removing the pants and briefs completely and cinching the bindings. Since the blonde boy wasn’t wearing any shoes and his socks were inside and around Tommy’s mouth, he was now completely naked.

-Hey, I don’t know what’s up with ya today. Ya still got two more to go, remember? But I can’t say I don’t like it -Trevor said with a smirk-. Ya’d lost that spark lately. Looks like ya found your balls ‘gain, too bad they’ll be tied as well.

Then, Trevor turned Cody on his back and sat on his legs. The blond boy instinctively sat, not wanting Tommy to see what was going to happen, but he was pushed back by his cousin.

-Let me do ma thing, ok?

Tommy and Cody watched attentively as Trevor tied a long piece of rope around his cousin’s balls and the base of the shaft. It looked like he knew what he was doing. There was too much cord left, but it didn’t take long before Tommy could see the purpose of it.

Cody was turned around on his belly again. He was too embarrassed to look at his friend in the eye. Trevor now passed the ends of the rope around his cousin’s ankles and pulled to bring them as close as possible to the buttocks. The boy was wise enough not to put any resistance, and he just let his cousin tie his balls to his ankles. Nevertheless, it wasn’t a completely painless procedure, and either out of hurt or to see if Tommy was watching, Cody raised his eyes, meeting his friend’s again. They remained like that for a second, but it seemed to last much longer to the boys. Then Cody looked away once more.

When Trevor had secured the legs, he passed the still remaining rope through the wrist bindings, forcing them back till the blond teen could touch his heels. Then, he added more rope to tie the knees, leaving his cousin defenseless and completely humiliated. Sweat was starting to cover Cody’s forehead and was lightly streaming out of his underarms.

The boys remained like that while Trevor played some videogames, crossing gazes filled with shame and understanding. The big boy payed occasional attention to his prisoner, either tickling him or giving him a purple nipple. After an hour or so, he announced that he was feeling hungry and he would go get a snack.

Tommy wasted no time and crawled out of his hideout. It took him a couple of minutes, given his captive state. Then, he went for the knife he always kept in his backpack. He didn’t expect Cody to move so they could collaborate, not with his hands and feet tied to his balls. The whole escape consumed precious time and he feared that Trevor would return before he could release his friend. Yet, he started by removing the gag. There were answers that he needed.

-No, put it back! - said Cody in a low voice, much to his own regret.

-What? Why?

-We… have an agreement.

-So, you’re into this? -Tommy was shocked.

-No! I crashed his car, his dad’s car. We were drunk one night, and I took it. I never saw that post. My dad would have killed me, so Trevor took all the blame. My uncle really punished him for that, but the deal was that he could do this to me ten times.

-Oh! You still have two more to go -everything was clearer for Tommy, now-. But is it worth it? C’mon, what’s the worst that your folk would have done to you?

-Dude, the car was a Ferrari. It was a complete loss. The car is safe for the driver, let me tell you that.

-And he’s only tying you up ten times? -asked Tommy with a snicker, after a moment.

-Why didn’t you tell me about it?

-Hey, I destroyed my rich uncle’s car and now I’m being hogtied naked in a regular basis -said Cody sarcastically.

-Yeah, I see your point.

-Gag me again, before he comes back.

-Wait. -Tommy took out his cellphone and took a really nice selfie with his bound friend behind.

-What? C’mon, you cannot do this to me. -Cody was visibly alarmed.

-Don’t worry. I won’t show it to anyone. It’s just to remember the good times- Tommy’s smile couldn’t have been wider.

Cody relaxed. He knew that Tommy would never show that photo. He also knew that something else was coming.

-But, no more tying me up.

-Agreed.

-And, I want to tie you up in front of my dad twice or thrice.

-Ok, I deserve it.

-Maybe with the whole nut sack thing and stuff- added Tommy, lightly kicking his friend's tied balls.

-Ouch! Don’t push me!

Tommy gagged his friend again and made an action-movie-worth-it escape through the window when he heard Trevor coming upstairs.

About a week later, Eric, Tommy’s father, went upstairs when he arrived home from work. He heard a commotion coming from his son’s room, laughter mainly.

-Oh! Not again -said Eric as he opened the door, expecting to see his son trussed up and humiliated.

-Hi, dad! -Tommy greeted him with a smile, without stopping the tickle torture on a tightly hogtied and sock gagged Cody.

-I’ll let you guys play- Eric’s joy was evident as he exited the room.

-Well, I kept my promise- said Cody when his friend ungagged him after a while.

-Yep, just a couple more times and you’re off the hook. This is really fun, now I get why you like it so much. I could use some practice with this bondage thing.

-Two more times with you and other two with Trevor. I’ll have to use long sleeves and wrist bands till New Year’s Eve.

-I’m glad that you mention the sleeves. Remember that time when you shaved my pits? -Tommy produced an electric razor and smiled broadly.

-C’mon, dude. At least your arms were up, I’m freakin’ hogtied!

-I’m sure we’ll find a way.

Tommy put the sock back into his friend’s mouth and used the other to keep it inside. Then he pulled one of Cody’s arms to make room for the razor, and started removing the boy’s hair, triggering an uncontrollable laughter due to the tickling vibrations.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Such an awesome conclusion! The way Tommy took advantage of Cody's situation was so exciting, and of course I love the tickling and gags. "Some help" is one of my favorites, and this new addition is another great entry! Great job!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic