The Reunion (M/M) [Update 2 Jan - end of arc]

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The Reunion (M/M) [Update 2 Jan - end of arc]

Post by MountainMan_91 »

hi, I am new but I like this forum have read stories here before... Hope mine will be enjoyable to someone

The reunion

Should I go? Steve wondered about it as he lay on his couch in his underwear scrolling down his social media pages... his strong muscled body was relaxed as he waited for the time to tick by. He had rugby practice later. He looked around his apartment and wondered if he should pick up his work clothes? He usually starts undressing the moment he enters his apartment so there is a clothes trail from the door to the couch. Should a 27 year old guy be more concerned about the neatness of his home?

Nah…

I wonder if Greg’s going? His mind dwelled back to the reunion. He messaged his pals from his high school rugby team and it seemed they were all going, those that had wives had ‘freed’ them for that weekend. It was going to be just like the old days a good old boys time.

>>>>>

Steve walked into the over-decorated hall, going solo like all his buddies, just like high school. He recognised so many of the guys around him, many of them were here with their spouses. He adjusted the black jacket that fit his muscular frame perfectly. He pulled his tie a bit looser noticing most of the other people were dressed slightly more casual than he was. He passed a mirror and caught a glimpse of himself, a tall blond stud with hazel eyes, damn I look good tonight he thought to himself.

He weaved his way between his old school mates. There’s Tom, he was always a bit weird, and Billy, Billy was one crazy kid, he used to jump into the river in winter and he was the class prankster, oh and Winston the exchange student. Steve made his way to Billy, they had a few laughs together before he noticed Mike’s green eyes staring at him intently from across the room.

He was just about to make his way over to Mike when Greg jumped on his back and shouted “SHOTS”

Their whole gang went over to the bar and had some drinks. Every now and then Steve would glance over his shoulder and see Mike staring at him, he wanted so badly to break away and go to him… Finally he had a second away from the boys and made his way in Mike’s direction, who immediately spun around and sped out of the hall through a backdoor.

Steve followed.

He found himself in a dark corridor, but glimpsed Mike leaving the corridor, he made his way to the door Mike had used and slipped into the classroom, it was the drama class.

He slowly moved forward in the darkness when Mike tackled him from the front pushing him into the wall, their lips locking onto one another, their hands groping at each other’s bodies. Steve felt his tie being removed but was so focused on the heat that he paid no attention to it.

Steve ran his strong hand through Mikes dark curls.

The school years flooded back into his mind, they would come here whenever they had a chance to be alone. Their love was a forbidden one, if they would have been caught they would have been expelled.

But now 10 years later it was as if nothing changed, except that Mike was much stronger than his 18 year old self. Steve felt the defined back muscles as he snaked his hands under Mikes shirt, he brought them around to squeeze Mikes pecs, he felt the little barbell stud in Mike’s left nipple.

Wow, Mike had really done a transformation Steve recalled the skinny boy he used to kiss. Mike was the schools skinny nerd, but he had transformed into a regular stud. His muscles were not as large as Steve’s but they were just as well defined, if not better. Steve grabbed a handful of Mike’s tight muscular ass, as he pulled away to breath.

“I missed you” panted Mike. “I am never letting you out of my sight again.”

Graduation day was a sad day. After they ceremony was over Mike broke it off Steve. He wanted Steve to be able to live his dreams and felt he would be holding him back. That was the last time they spoke before today. They couldn’t keep their hands off each other.

“that’s sweet, I missed you too, but it was your, mmmppph.” Steve was cut off midsentence as Mike pulled his tie between his lips to silence him. The tie was expertly knotted behind his head within seconds.

“mmmpph” Steve tried to reach for the tie to remove it, not to sure what was going on. His lips were pulled back and his jaw slightly open.

Mike grabbed Steve’s wrist and in a professional fighting move spun Steve around and pushed him into the wall this time face first. Steve felt his other wrist being twisted behind his back and heard the sound of a ziptie closing seconds before feeling his wrists glued together.

He tried to turn around but Mike manhandled him and bashed him into the wall again.

The next thing he knew he felt a loose black sack pulled over his head. He couldn’t see anything. He felt his captor grab his bound wrists and pull him toward the door.

Steve put up a fight but got a punch right in the gut, without the use of his eyes he didn’t see it coming so Mike knocked the wind right out of him.

Buckled over struggling to breathe he was pulled out of the classroom and down the corridor to a parked van. He was tossed in the back, seconds later he heard the doors close and the van started.

“We don’t have a far way to go bubba.”

Bubba, Steve hadn’t been called that in 10 years. Was this real. What was going on? Where was Mike taking him? And the words “I am never letting you out of my sight again” rang in his mind.

>>>>>>>

The van stopped and Steve heard the doors opening and he felt his captor grab his arm pull him out of the van. He struggled to get his footing but managed.

They walked side by side and Steve heard the door to a house open and they walked over carpets.

Steve heard another door open a heavier lock this time.

“Careful for the stairs Bubba.”

“HHHmmmmppphhh” was Steve’s reply.

They were heading into the basement.

Once in the middle of the room. Steve felt a heavy shackle being locked around his right ankle over his dress sock and suit pants. After some shuffling about that he couldn’t see the bag was pulled off his head.

“Ok, Bubba, I need to go back to the party. I need to keep up the charade. Will you wait for me here please.” The last sentence was accompanied by a devious smile, Mike ruffled Steve’s hair before he turned around.

This was all planned out to the second. As Mike made his way back up the stairs Steve looked up at the clock. It was hardly ten minutes since they left the party together. No one would even know that Mike was gone. And they would never think of looking for him here in Mike’s basement.

In an instant Steves heart was pounding and he felt a cold sweat over his entire body. He screamed into his gag and pulled at his wrists. He gave a step and felt the shackle pull him back to the eyebolt in the cement floor.

Hearing the heavy lock on the basement door and then being plunged into darkness as Mike turned off the lights.

Steve tried keeping himself calm but found it increasingly difficult as time creeped by.

It was total darkness around him and there was nothing to do but wait, he sat down on the cold floor and rested his back against some structure that was nearby.

>>>>>>

Steve woke with a shock as light flooded the basement, he looked into the face of Mike, a huge smug smile on his face.

“I can’t believe it. It worked. I have you here with me. I have my bubba. And nobody knows where you are” He clapped his hands together like a cartoon character.

“mmppphhh” Steve signalled him that they should talk.

Mike walked over and pulled the tie down to hang around Steve’s neck.

“Hey man, wha, whats going on, let me go please Mike,” asked Steve through a dried out mouth, slightly frightened. “please I won’t mpppggg”

Mike slammed his hand over Steve’s lower face pinning him to the ground.

“Yeah, mister stud.” His demeanour changed in an instant he seemed to tower over the larger blond stud. “Mister he has everything, and left me here in this shithole of a town to rot away. Yeah you thought you got away didn’t you, just like all the others you thought you got away. You made me believe we would grow old together. You and me against the world, that’s what you said. Yeah right. You dropped and left the moment you could.”

Steve was so confused. Mike was the one who ended the relationship. Mike told him to go pursue his dreams, Mike said they will still be friends.

“Well, now I have you and you are never getting away again.”

Mike forced the tie-gag back into Steve’s mouth.

“I’m leaving you here for the night, Steve. Think long and hard about the promises we made to each other all those years ago.”

He left and Steve was again left in the darkness of the basement, lying on his back in his suit his wrists zipped together, his ankle shackled to the floor and his mouth dry and gagged with his tie.

As the black night dragged by Steve slowly remembered the obsessiveness of Mike as he started to recall the parts in between the more pleasant memories…

What had he gotten himself into…
Last edited by MountainMan_91 3 years ago, edited 12 times in total.
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome aboard. Please continue when you are ready.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

This an excellent first post and a perfect example of 'be careful what you wish for'.
Looking forward to more from you. Thanks for posting.
boundluis
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boundluis »

That sounds like a go-to reunion!
Good start!
hb54
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by hb54 »

[mention]MountainMan_91[/mention]
This storry I definitly will follow, so I hope there will be a follow up soon
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Part two (i revised part one slightly if you wanna reread it, another update coming soon)

Steve’s eyes opened slowly as a small ray of light broke into the dark basement. Ever so slightly the room became visible to him.

He slowly sat upright, his large muscles aching from spending the night in his position and on the floor.

He stretched his jaw trying once again to get rid of the gag but it was tied to tightly. He strained his upper body and biceps trying to break his bonds. He only felt the plastic cutting into his wrists. He looked at his ankle with the heavy shackle around it, the shackle connected with a chain to a bolt in the floor.

What a strange place to have a bolt. This thought caused Steve to start looking around the room, he stood up and in the dim light he could barely identify anything. There was a table infront of him, some pipes or poles or something to his left. It must be tools that are hanging on the walls. He walked closer to the wall till his ankle was pulled back. He was close enough to identify what was hanging on the wall…

Is that a ballgag? And other gags, and a hood, and more shackles, and a flogger, and dildos, and paddles. To his amazement he was able to identify everything on the wall.

It came back to him, there was only one person he had ever shared his fantasies with… Mike.

Had Mike remembered after all these years. There was just one problem, in Steves mind he would be in control, not at the mercy of someone else.

The lights flickered on as Mike walked down the stairs. He was dressed only in his boxers, his hair still messed up and his eyes still sleepy.

He ran over to Steve and pulled the gag down and cut the zipties off with the scissor he had in his one hand, in the other hand was a glass of water.

“I am so sorry man. I was so drunk last night, this is completely out of hand, here have some water you must be super thirsty.”

Steve grabbed the water and gulped it down in one breath. Mike watched with big eyes as Steve’s adamsapple moved up and down.

“wow, Mike.” Steve backed away from his old friend, “ this was a little scary I have to admit. Why do you even have all of these things down here?”

“well, it’s a small town, here is the key to that shackle.” Mike handed him the key and he quickly tried to unlock the shackle.

As Steve bent down he felt a rush to his brain and his eyes started swimming slightly, he tried to get the key into the lock but failed, his hands were sluggish. He tried again and succeeded, he lazily kicked the chain aside and looked over at Mike who once again was cartoonish as he rubbed his hands together.

“shew, dlugged me” Steve found even talking to be difficult. He was free though and he was planning on using that freedom, he made his way to the stairs trying so hard to reach them ulling himself up three of them before passing out.

Mike walked up beside him and sat down on the step before caressing Steve’s hair.

“ah my little bubba, you didn’t think this was over did you?”

A list of my work...
TiedNW
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedNW »

Well, that’s what I call a great reünion! I wonder what will happen next.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Not sure how Steve feels about it but I know there are several of us out here who are quite glad it isn't over yet
Johnsnow
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Johnsnow »

Nice story can't wait for a part 3!
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Steve was shocked awake in seconds all his senses were on full alert. What caused this he didn’t know.

His breathing was heavy, his body felt constricted.

He opened his eyes but only saw darkness.

He wanted to scream for help but something soft was lodged between his teeth and couldn’t be pushed out.

He wanted to reach for his mouth but his arms were glued to his sides.

He screamed into the gag but only a frustrated growl could be heard.

He tensed his strong muscles but couldn’t do much apart from wiggle his body like a worm.

He realized his legs were welded together and his arms held straight down his sides.

He was mummified from head to toe.

“hey bubba.”

He heard Mikes voice close to his ear.

“how is the bondage sack? Hmmm, You are enjoying it, I can tell.” Mike removed the blindfold. The first thing Steve saw was Mike licking his lips.

Steve squirmed his body, it was completely encased in a tight neoprene sleepsack. He tilted his neck forwards and looked down his body, every inch contoured by neoprene. His engorged dick was especially well visible. He took deep breaths as he once again thrashed against his prison screaming into his gag.

He looked back into the eyes of his captor, those cocky self-righteous eyes. A fire started in his mind. He was going to get free and he was going to take revenge on Mike if it was the last thing he did. His body got still and his breathing deepened his nostrils flared and his eyes were locked onto Mike’s.

“oh your gag is very effective don’t you think?” Mike pinched Steve’s nose closed, ignoring his stare. He continued explaining, “See I stripped your hot ass bare, imagine my surprise to find you wearing a nice little red thong, I couldn’t resist but forcing it into your mouth.” He paused for a moment teasing Steve, “Wait what’s that you weren’t wearing a thong? Oh my bad, it’s my thong that’s in your mouth.”

By now Steve needed to breath so his body started involuntarily twitching under the fingers of his high school lover. He was not going to give in, he is not going to beg for anything from Mike. The fingers remained. It was a stale mate. Mike was waiting for thrashing and squirming, Steve was fighting the need for fresh air.

The seconds creeped by…

Slowly Steve’s world grew black…

Moments before he lost consciousness he felt the burning sensation of fresh air filling his lungs, and his vision started returning.

He took deep gulps through his flared nostrils, blinking his eyes, trying to see through the tears that had naturally formed.

He looked up at Mike who was stumbling for words… was he rattled.

Mikes face turned from worry into a sneer and then he started giggling. “You thought you had me didn’t you. Please, I know your will is strong, I know you are strong, I prepared for you bubba. You are going nowhere, and you are fully at my disposal. Now stop fighting and relax.” He patted Steve’s cheek before continuing to gloat about the gag. “I took the liberty of wrapping some tape around your head to ensure you are keeping my little gift in your mouth.”

Steve breathed heavily through his nose as he looked up into the eyes of his kidnapper. He was so pissed off at what was happening he wondered if he would be able to free himself in some way. Surely he would need to use the restroom at some point, or eat or take a shower.

The hope was still strong, but in the back of his mind he wondered if he wasn’t truly defeated.

A list of my work...
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

thank you to all who are reading...

[mention]TiedNW[/mention] [mention]Johnsnow[/mention] and [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] I appreciate the feedback, and hope the updates don't disappoint.

I hope you don't mind me tagging you... following some good advice from [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] (ps congrats on the honorary membership)

A list of my work...
Bound Down
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bound Down »

Great Continuation. I loved the breath play part of the story. I wonder if he'll start enjoying it more as the story continues.
dahanband
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dahanband »

Thank you dear.

Please write longer and in detail.
TiedNW
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedNW »

Great update again! Love the sleeping sack and the gag!
Michael-Colin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Michael-Colin »

Beginning to really enjoy this one. Hope it continues! (also hope that ballgag on the wall gets put to good use ;) )
Banner courtesy of bondagefreak ^_^
Link to story here - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7723
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Part 4

Mike grabbed a piece of leather gear and headed to Steve’s feet.

Steve arched his neck as much as he could so he could see what was going on.

Mike proceeded to buckle the little harness around his ankles, and then started pulling Steve across the room. All he could do was wiggle and writhe and growl into his gag as he was pulled to the other side of the basement.

He watched in silence, as Mike clipped the harness onto a piece of rope that headed to the rafters.

Mike started pulling the rope and Steve felt his legs being pulled up, helpless as he was he thrashed against his neoprene prison. His ass lifted off the floor he was now resting on his shoulder blades. He continued jerking his body around trying against all odds to get away from the situation.

He pulled up with his abs and lifted his body off the floor, he swung forward before dropping his weight back down. His body was now uncomfortably squashed right below the point where his feet were connected to the roof.

Mike knelt down next to his head and gave a wry smile, “this is so much fun.”

Steve glared at him and shouted into his gag. Out of frustration he tensed his muscles again, again lifting himself off the floor and swinging around some more.

He dropped back onto his shoulder blades under the force of gravity.

His position was so uncomfortable, he either had to keep his torso raised with his abs or he would rest heavily on his shoulder blades.

He turned his head around as much as it could trying to spot Mike, but his captor was nowhere to be seen.

Then he felt an arousing sensation in his ass as a vibrator jumped to life.

This caused his body to involuntarily strain again and his abs worked hard to lift it off the ground. He tried to place it down slowly but his muscles were already tired, he just dropped back onto his shoulders.

Steve shut his eyes and tried to fight through it. He searched his mind for the strong will that he knew he had. He knew he could make it through this.

As he opened his eyes, Mike was right there at his head again, showing Steve a little digital display with the number 1 on it. Mike pressed a button and it went up to 2. At the same time the vibrator sent another uncontrollable shiver through Steve’s body.

3, 4, 5…

It was becoming nbearable, his abs were forced to contract and his body swung helplessly in the early morning air of the basement.

He plopped down onto the floor again and felt a sense of relief. He eyeballed Mike and saw the setting was back to 2. How many levels were there was 5 the max? surely that was the max.

“ok my bubba. Moving on to the next gag. I have a very special place in my mind for all my gags. Right now, I am feeling like this one…”

Mike produced a gag with a ring in the front.

“are you ready? Hahah, that was rhetorical ofcourse you are ready.”

Mike started peeling off the layers of tape that held his thong in Steve’s mouth, until Steve was able to spit out the soaked thong.

The moment was too overwhelming for Steve and his composure was lost, “let me go you son of a bitch. Heeeeelp. Someone heeelp me.” He screamed at the top of his lungs.

Mike slammed his strong hand over Steve’s mouth. And looked at him angrily.

“oops, what am I doing?” he said as he removed his hand. “scream all you want bubba, this basement is almost soundproof. Hahahaha.”

Mike tried to keep put the gag into Steve’s mouth. Steve was putting up a fight, and each time he crunched his abs he would swing away from Mike. Mike giggled the first time it happen and smiled again the second time but by the third Steve noticed he was getting pissed off.

Steve did it again all this time shouting and cursing at Mike. Steve’s body thrashing.

It was all too much for Mike, he grabbed a handful of Steve’s hair and pulled it upward, forcing Steve to crunch further than he thought possible.

With his other hand he forced the ring between Steve’s teeth.

Steve’s mouth was forced open at an uncomfortable angle as he dropped back to the ground, this time it was painful. He closed his eyes, just because that was all that was left for him to control. He felt the gag being buckled behind his head and wished for the nightmare to end.

When he opened his eyes again he saw Mike standing with something in his hand… and he whimpered into his gag… “pleeath, pleath, thtop”.

A list of my work...
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Hi all.

Thank you for all the feedback!

I hope ya'll are enjoying it as much as me...

A list of my work...
dahanband
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dahanband »

thanks, more pls.
Johnsnow
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Johnsnow »

Just got all caught up! Great story so far!
TiedNW
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedNW »

I'm wondering what Mike has in it's hand...
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Hey. not such a great update in my opinion. I'm thinking I should stick more to shorter stories...

anyhow hope someone out there likes it.

Thanks for the reviews: [mention]TiedNW[/mention] [mention]Johnsnow[/mention] [mention]dahanband[/mention] (feel free to constructively criticise)

Part 5

Mike had that devious smile on his face as he twiddled the little remote in his hand and the vibrator started purring softly in Steves ass, he brought it up to 3. Mike walked closer and fed a cock gag into the ring that was keeping Steve’s mouth open. Steve felt the rubber invading his mouth and pushing deeper and deeper, he had a gag reflex as the foreign object did its job. The second gag was clipped to the first to ensure it couldn’t be pushed out.

Steve closed his eyes and tried to fight the tears and gagging.

He felt his body fall back onto the ground and he lay still waiting for what to come next. His sleepsack still holding his frame in one position.

“OK, bubba. I got some errands to run. I will see you later.” Mike went up the stairs.

“mmmmpppphhh” screamed Steve. Was he really going to leave this dildo in my throat and the vibration in my ass. Like the previous few times Steve heard the lock rotate and assumed this would be his fate…

A few hours had passed when he had managed with great difficulty to roll over onto his front to allow some change of pressures around his body, and he had rolled back onto his back by now.

Those efforts made him sweat, but by now the sweat had dried again and Steve was starting to go crazy with boredom. He had grown accustomed to the feeling in his mouth for the most part, but every other hour he would get some gagging reflexes and cough and strain against his bonds. He must have slept a little too, as he woke up there was a little river of saliva flowing down his cheek and into his hair behind his ear. He needed to shift position again. He bent his legs as much as he could to help give him some leverage and wiggled about trying to get over his side. He fell back and took some deep breaths. He heard the door open and looked up the stairs to see his captor walk into the basement.

Mike was carrying a plastic container with something in it, he placed it on the table and headed over to where Steve was still struggling to roll over.

Mike grabbed Steve’s shoulders and helped him sit up with his back against the wall. The added pressure on his ass and the invasion made him shift uncomfortably. Mike grabbed the container and came over to Steve, he knelt down and unbuckled the double gag that was digging into Steve’s mouth.

“Dude. Can you please let me go. I swear I had a great time, this was fun and scary but it’s time you let me go now,” Steve said in the calmest voice he could muster.

“Bubba, I told you never again will you walk freely around the outside world. Now hush and drink your smoothie.” With that Mike held a straw to Steves mouth. At first Steve tried to ignore it out of spitefulness, but he soon felt his stomach call for some sustenance.

Once the meal was finished Mike walked over to his wall of toys. “time to play a game. Pick a number between 1 and 8?”

Steve sat in silence, feeling his ass still humming below him.

“pick a number between 1 and 8?”

Steve shifted as he felt the humming intensify, he squirmed his body trying to get away, but it only got worse. He tried holding out but the sensation was too much… “eight!” he yelped into the musty air.

“good choice. Now another number between one and five.”

Steve looked at the wall and tried to work out where this game was going. He spotted the ball gag, he spotted a paddle, he even spotted a flogger, and some blindfolds and nipple clamps, it was like a bondage equipment smorgasbord.

He had no idea where Mike was heading with this game, “three?” he said unsure of himself.

Mike walked to the last row of items and grabbed the third from the top. It was a leather collar.

“okay one down two to go, pick again one between one and eight and one between one and five.”

“six and five.”

Mike walked the correct spot and picked up a bit gag. “last time.”

Steve by now had worked out the pattern, or so he thought…

He looked at the wall there were more or less eight columns and five rows. He was directing Mike to the spot of the next toy to be picked up. He scanned the wall looking for something easy, a black silk scarf, he counted three across and two down. “three and two” he smiled at himself feeling confident that he bested Mike at his own game, but wait…

Mike was counting from the other side this time, three, two… a cock cage!

“these are three great items my boytoy.”

He didn’t call Steve by the regular name? what was going on?

The gag went in first. Followed shortly by the collar, fitting snugly to the neck of the sleepsack that he was still encased in.

“Lucky for you this guy will have to wait a bit, until we get you out of that sleepsack.”he dangled the cage in front of Steves eyes… which grew bigger as he saw the little spikes on the inside of the metal cage. That was going to be torture.

This was not part of his fantasy anymore… it was turning into a nightmare. The cockiness from a few minutes ago had vanished, as he was pushed back onto the floor by his owner, something inside broke.

A list of my work...
TiedNW
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedNW »

Great update!
Deleted User 1644

Post by Deleted User 1644 »

Very nice. Would love to see more naked bondage..hahaha
Michael-Colin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Michael-Colin »

very gripping so far! :D
Banner courtesy of bondagefreak ^_^
Link to story here - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7723
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

I can't believe this is chapter 6... thanks for those comments guys [mention]TiedNW[/mention] [mention]Johnsnow[/mention] [mention]msueta@2[/mention] [mention]michael-colin[/mention]... Enjoy and please practice safe TUGS!!

CHAPTER 6

Steve had spent all of last night still rolling around in the sleepsack.

He was rocked awake by the sound of a blender. Mike was making a smoothie. He added some fruits, some yoghurt and lastly a very unique ingredient. Mike pulled down his black boxer briefs and stroked his jizz right into the blender.

“Special Protein for my bubba.”

Mike removed the gag and released Steve’s legs, he propped him up against the wall while feeding him his food through a straw. All remained silent as Steve sipped his special smoothie, he had to fight a gag reflex once or twice but he got it all down.

Mike pulled down the zip of the sleepsack and the two jocks felt a warm musky cloud rise from Steve’s naked body. Mike looked over his boy’s body and was once again in complete disbelief that his plan was successful, he would never reveal this disbelief to Steve, but he was ecstatic with the progress he was making.

Steve let out a sigh of relief as his arms were free to move and he could stretch his legs. He was basically free, however he wasn’t running or fighting, he had absolutely no drive to get away from Mike. It was like he had accepted his fate, or was it the collar that was still snug around his neck.

Steve’s muscles were rejoicing for their freedom, he felt his sweat drying and his body was soon covered with a slightly itchy crust of dry sweat. He headed for the bathroom in the far corner.

“huh-uh, bubba. Did I say you can?”

For some inexplicable reason Steve ignored his friends warning, the freedom was getting back into his brain, why did he need to listen to this other man, he reached for the collar and tried to find the buckle when he felt Mike’s strong hands on his shoulders. He flinched and froze.

Mike’s hands caressed his bulging shoulders as he made his way down his biceps past his elbows and finally grabbing his wrists, and deliberately pulled them behind his back. Steve felt his freedom disappear and with it his rebel spirit waned too. He was aware of handcuffs being snapped around his wrists. He tried readjusting his wrists but soon noticed these were rigid cuffs and there was no room.

“uh, Mike. Are we really not done yet?”

Mike slammed his hand over Steve’s mouth handgagging him effectively, he moved around Steve so he was standing in front of his highschool boyfriend. He stared into Steve’s hazel eyes and lost himself in thought. He had dreamed of this moment for 10 years. Finally he was the one in control of the relationship. He knew that Steve was practically broken, he knew Steve could have run a few minutes ago when he had his freedom, he knew Steve chose this. No matter how defiant he was or will be, Mike knew this is where Steve wanted to be.

They were mesmerised in each other’s eyes, time stood still as Mike leaned in and removed his hand to lock lips with Steve. They were lost in space as Mike pushed Steve backwards till he was up against a wall. Somewhere in this movement Mike had grabbed the cock cage.

Steve felt Mike fiddling with his flaccid dick but realised a little too late what was going on. He heard the faint sound of a tiny padlock locking, and he felt the coolness of metal against his cock. Steve tried to look down to see what it looked like but Mike grabbed his chin and kept his mouth busy with his own. Steve was losing himself again when the familiar hum started again and the incessant vibrations rang up his ass. Mike grabbed an erect nipple on Steves strong chest in each hand and gave it a little pinch.

Steve felt his dick grow, his eyes grew wide as he felt the small spikes dig into his ever growing cock. He wanted to scream but Mikes tongue was invading his mouth. He wanted to see what his cock looked like but Mike was keeping his head turned up.

The discomfort became too much as he tried to push himself away from the wall, his cuffed wrists giving him no leverage at all. Mike slammed him back against the wall, and pulled away from his mouth.

“Dude. This fucking hurts.” Winced Steve as he tried looking down once again.

“haha, so did my heart when you broke it bitch!”

As if a switch went off Mike turned from sensual lover to punishing master in split seconds.

He grabbed the ring set into the collar around Steves neck and pulled his slave across the room to the floor bolt that his ankle was bolted to yesterday. Mike pulled down and forced Steve onto his knees.

“Dude, please stop this. I have already surrendered, you have me at your command. Please make the pain stop.”

“like you made the pain stop every time you came to visit? You said you would but you never did.”

Mike used a large padlock to connect the collar to the bolt in the floor, forcing Steve’s face into the ground, and his body in a very awkward kneeling position, the rigid cuffs keeping his arms and wrists secure behind his back.

“Fuck it bro. Let me go. This is not right. I am gompppgh” Mike plugged the ring gag back into Steve’s mouth. And buckled it behind his head. Steve’s blonde hair was starting to make strings as he began sweating again.

Steve tried to find a more comfortable position. He tried laying down but this caused extra pressure on his cock cage which was painful. He tried laying on his side, this caused the collar to really dig into his neck but he found this to be the lesser evil.

He was just settling down when Mike walked over to him with that cartoon grin on his face.

“huk hu” murmered Steve as Mike buckled a leather cuff around his left ankle. Mike grabbed the right ankle and forced Steve’s legs apart, wide enough for the spreader bar to fit between his feet. He buckled the right ankle in place and dropped it.

Where Steve was lying on his side he was now forced to choose: extra pressure on the cock, which was excruciating or extra pressure on his vibrator which caused his cock to stay firm which had a similar effect on his cock. He wanted so badly to see his dick just to make sure it was ok, but that was a luxury he no longer had. It felt like it no longer belonged to him, but belonged to Mike.

“Well, well, well. See mister incredible. Not so incredible now huh.”

Steve grimaced and fought back the tears as he wondered if he really deserved this.

A list of my work...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic