The Perks Of A Chance Encounter M/F

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The Perks Of A Chance Encounter M/F

Post by Bigballgag1 »

It was a quiet, hot sunday afternoon out in the countryside as i took a walk to clear my mind. I had lived in this village for years now but every so often i liked to just take a walk in the fresh air. Id put on a pair of grey tracksuit bottoms and a red hoodie with the dangling things on them. Why are they even a thing? I dont know of a time where i have felt the need to tighten my hood but maybe some people do?

Anyway onto the story, about half an hour into the walk up a long winding country lane i was coming up to a house. I knew the woman from seeing her occasionally in the pub. She was in her mid thirties and lived alone. She was of a tall slender build but her breasts often caught my attention whenever i saw her as they were large. They were like my kryptonite and i had to stop trying to blush whenever i saw her. I was hoping she didnt notice, she never told me off or acted negatively, nor did she mention it but i think she probably was aware of my developing crush. Maybe she was flattered? Maybe she was disgusted? Maybe this would be one of those 'if only' questions i would never know the answer to.

I felt weird when i thought about her in a crush like style. I was in my mid twenties, maybe i was getting too old for a crush? Maybe you are never too old?

As i approached the outskirts of her cottage i heard my name being called.

"psst. Danny? Danny could you help me?"

I turned around quickly to see Michelle leaning over the fence. The fence came up to her mid waist as i could make out she was wearing a kind of blue one piece swimsuit. Her long, dark black hair ran straight down to the small of her back in length. It looked silky and smooth as always. She was also quite tanned, like she had come back from a holiday.

"Hey Michelle how can i help?" i asked as i approached her by the fence.

"I'm sorry to ask you but i haven't seen anyone else. I have a problem i'm quite embarrasssed about and i don't want you to tell anyone about. Is that okay?"

"Absolutely. What's the problem?"

"Well I may as well explain. I'm into bondage and tied myself up this morning on the sunbed. I even handcuffed my wrists behind my bwck with an ice lock giving me a set few hours to struggle. However a sudden gust of wind seemed to happen just as the key dropped, making it spin and fall down the grated drain. I've now lost the key and can't get out of these cuffs, do you think you could help me?" She gestured her bound wrists behind her back as she looked at me.

"Oh dear. I'm sorry to hear that, let me see what i can do."

"Thank you, thank you" she smiled. I made my way round to the back garden gate which was unlocked enabling me to see her in her peril for the first time. She had a pair of black high heels that added a few inches to her height. She also had shiny, sheer, tan pair of pantyhose on which shoed off her long, luscious legs.

She was quite the sight for my mind to gather as i made my way over to her. "Thank you for helping me, i expect you have a few questions but we will have a chat once you retrieve the key for me."

"sure no problem. It could be nice." i smiled as i went over to the drain that she said they were in. I could just about see them as they had sunk under some leaves. The drain was only a few inches deep and ran like a trough along the back of the property.

"hmm i dont have any tools on me, I'll use that screwdriver on top of the bin over there but just warning you i may have to break it."

"thats ok no problem." she smiled as she watched me. I took the screwdriver and managed to tilt the drain cover up. I bent it out of shape slightly but i was able to get a hand in and retrieve the key. Once i had retrieved the key i put it to one side and flattened the cover again as best as i could. I then stood up with the key and approached Michelle. With 2 quick twists her wrists were finally free as she rubbed them first before wrapping her arms around me and hugging me tightly.

"thank you so much. I didnt know how long i would be stuck out here."

"its ok, its no trouble." i smiled and blushed.

"is there any way i can repay you? I'll do anything."

"Well there is a way. I think that could be included in the chat you owe me though." i winked as she giggled, taking me through into the house. She mentioned anything, could i really ask her to fulfil a fantasy of mine?
Risperdaltied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Risperdaltied »

Nice start - can’t wait to find out what happens next.....
Bikinis + bondage = perfect combination
Feel free to PM for RP - to be tied or to tie...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic