The Sarah Campbell Series Vol. 1 - Whitemare (F/F, M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Melanie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The Sarah Campbell Series Vol. 1 - Whitemare (F/F, M/F)

Post by Melanie »

'You need to put your signature here and here. And finally here,' the doctor said.

A faint voice in my head whispers to not sign the forms right now, instead to take all those documents home and to read everything very carefully. The other, stronger voice says don't screw up, that's an awful lot of money and they said they cannot wait much longer. And besides, the doctor explained everything so clearly, what could possibly go wrong? They were frank enough to explicitly mention the potential obstacles. They pointed out that some participants will be put in restraints occasionally during the experiment, others will be most of the time in some form of restraints. All in all, they don't seem to hide anything.

At first I had my doubts. I mean, I'm in a pretty disadvantageous situation - no job despite my good university degree in ethnography, young and inexperienced. My lack of confidence shows when I talk to people and they sometimes exploit this. I was nervous before the interview and when the doctor greeted me, he was frowning. Was it because the way I dressed? A teal coloured tank top, fringed, black denim shorts and my old battered Converse - comfortable for this sweltering day, but probably the wrong choice for an interview. Well, I thought it would be a casual chat, did not expect this intimidating atmosphere and a formal interview. The room is lit by bright bluish-white lamps, there is one table and one chair for each of us and a camera he uses to record our interview. Maybe to study my body language to see if I lie about anything, who knows. I was to shy to ask. However, the more we talked the more relaxed I got. He is courteous, even flirted a bit. Told me how beautiful my green eyes are. He is my type too, slender, tall, thick black hair, lively blue eyes, laughter lines at the side of his eyes and his mouth, and he's probably around 35. Only, there is something odd with him; sometimes he sounds like he is regretting something. Maybe I remind him of a former patient and a mishap in the past?

The experiments will run for three months. All I have to do is to let them test new treatment methods that aim to make patients calm and relaxed during their stay in hospital or any other medical institution. Three months of easy work with a few minor inconveniences will yield me 33 grand - I have never been paid better. Plus, I get some of my kinky fantasies fulfilled. I didn't tell them that I like bondage and although I usually prefer rope ties I think the medical restraints will be equally enjoyable. So even this bit, which probably scares most other people and is the reason they have to lure us with good money, is no problem for me.

What the heck, I sign the papers.
'We welcome you as a participant to our study, Miss Campbell. Let me thank you for commitment to help us improve health care. Do you have any more questions?'
'Thank you Doctor Rosendale. Yes, I do have one question. When do the experiemtns start exactly?'
'We'll pick you up next Wednesday at 8. After a short medical check, we'll commence with the study right away. Clothing will be provided, you don't need anything. Don't bring any books or electronics, except your mobile if you like. We'll provide you with anything else. See you on Wednesday, then. Good bye, Miss Sarah Campbell.'
'Yeah, bye.'

Reluctantly I step outside the building and seemingly into an oven. Air is swirling over the hot ground, sweat drops run down my face and arms.
Oh, lucky me, I've just missed the bus. Okay, not so bad, just 10 minutes to wait. I take a look back to the facility. The doctor's coming out and he does not notice me despite being only like 30 foot away. Oh, I see he's occupied with a phone call. What's he saying? He's caught seven little birds? Does he mean me and other participants of the study? Strange way to put it. Or I have simply misheard him. Then he goes back inside. A while later the bus is finally here.

Wednesday at 8. As promised, I am picked up at home by a driver of the institution. The drive is not that long and soon an Art Nouveau building appears in view. What a great architecture, I cannot wait to see the inside. My driver and I step out of the car and enter the building. The entrance hall is enormous, with a wide central staircase leading to the two stories above the ground, and all is gleaming in white marble. A total contrast to the Doctor's interview room in the other building belonging to the research company. We get up to the first level and walk down a long hallway. Every now and then there is a niche with a little water fountain set in it or a bay window that made the interior look much more cheerful than a simple straight corridor would. I love this building.

A heavy, oaken door opens and we are greeted by a nurse who is bidding me into a small treatment room and thanking my driver who leaves us alone.
'Good morning, Miss Campbell. My name is Jane Clarks. I will accompany you throughout the tests and be the primary person to address if you got any questions or concerns.'
'Nice to meet you,' I reply. She seems to be a friendly, good-spirited person.
'Strip off all your clothes, yes also underwear.' Okay, we're getting right to the point. She's a very direct.
I get rid of my top layers relatively quickly but hesitate to remove my bra and panties.
'Come on, it's just us. There won't be any men rushing in.'
'What about Doctor Rosendale?'
'You'll see him after lunch. We nurses do all the entry checks by ourselves. Ready? Okay, first of all, I'll take photos of you. This allows us later to judge whether skin irritations were already present from the start or whether they were caused by the experiments. Please hold your arms up in a horizontal position and stretch your hands out. Spread your legs a little. Yes, like that, please stay still.'
The nurse takes dozens of photos from all angles. I feel so vulnerable and almost cry. But I keep telling me it's for the science and I might be able to help a lot of people.
'Great job. I can see this wasn't easy for you. But you've made it through the worst part.'
'Okay,' my voice is still a bit shaky.
'One more thing before you can get dressed. I need a blood sample.'
'Yeah.' I do not fear needles.
Routinely the nurse injects the needle of a vacuum tube. A short prick. Does not hurt much. The blood being pulled out - that is an awkward sensation. Nurse Clarks labels the sample and puts it in a small box.

'Now you get dressed. As you have been told we'll provide everything you need, including underwear. However, you'll often wear special restraining clothes as part of our experiments. At the end of each day and in the morning we'll ask you how comfortable you have been. So, if anything irritate your skin or the clothes are too warm or whatever, you please tell us.'
'I understand.' Please hurry, I'm getting cold!
The nurse opens a large package that has been sitting on the floor and hands me my new underwear. Simple white panties and a matching bra. At first I expected cotton but judging by touch these pieces are probably made from high-tech fabric. They fit snugly and are super comfortable.
'Compression tights are next. When patients have to lie in bed for a long time, we want to avoid Thrombosis. These tights will greatly help with that. They might feel a bit restricting but the longer you wear them the more you'll like them.'
'Oh, they are black?'
'Yes, we've done surveys and also asked about colour preference and white tights were rejected by most, especially the males.'
'So, guys wear such tights too?'
'Sure, most of them reluctantly, though.'
I put them on, they are indeed a bit more restricting than normal tights but I like them. A pair of black shorts follows. The top which I receive is a plain white V-neck shirt.
'Anything else?'
'Yes, one more thing.'

What she is holding in her hands makes me speechless. It is a classic white straitjacket. Wow, I always wanted to try one. When they told me about restraints I secretly hoped I could test a real straitjacket and fulfill this fantasy. Broadly grinning I let Jane help me into the jacket and put my arms into the sleeves.
'You look actually kind of happy to put it on.'
'Yeah, uh, I always wondered how it would feel to wear a straitjacket and now I've got the chance.' Better to admit my obvious joy and hoping she would not dig deeper about my fascination for restraints.
'Good for you,' she smiles.
'But I wonder, why are we testing it, I think the experiments are about new methods to make patients feel calm and straitjackets exist for so long, there's nothing new with that?'
'You're right, the concept is not new. However, this product is an improved version of the classical straitjacket and comes with a few extra straps here and with a special insulation layer sandwiched between two layers of canvas. After a few minutes of struggle, you would get quite hot and avoid further movements. It's a bit stiffer too.'
'I see. I like that.'

One by one the straps on my back are buckled up until the jacket is tightly closed. Next, my sleeves are pulled back and my arms get trapped in the typical hugging position.
'Could you please make it tighter? I would feel even safer then.'
'No worries. Ensuring your safety is our primary goal. I think you'll be my favourite guinea pig.'
Jane has to put some effort into pulling the straps tighter while I enjoy the wonderful feeling.

I moan quietly as she fastens the crotch strap.
'I make this one extra tight too, my dear.'
Yes, please, I thought.
Finally, there were extra straps, one above each elbow. Essentially they pinned my upper arms strictly to my upper body. Two more straps tied my lower arms better to each other, in addition to the center arm strap. We are done - all straps are securely fastened. The jacket is indeed super warm. A few minutes ago, I was shivering, now I'm perfectly warm. I imagine if you struggle just a little bit you'll become a sweaty lump in no time.

'Want to have a look in the mirror?'
'Please!'
She opens a cupboard which has got a long mirror inside. 'Here you go.'
The opaque black tights and shorts are in stark contrast to the clinical-white straitjacket. I turn around left and right and am very content with how I look.
'Looks great. I keep it!'
'You will.' she said smiling. 'Before we go to your room, I've got one more question, do you want slippers or slipper socks?'
'Socks please.'
As I am kind of handicapped, Jane puts the socks on for me. They are thick white slouch socks with little rubber dots on the soles. They are pleasently warm.

'We're done already. Follow me to your room where you will stay until lunch.'
We walked a while through the hallway, took a staircase to the second level and stopped in front of room 211.
'Before we enter... Please don't be scared of the bed and the other restraints you'll see in there. They're in fact much more comfortable than they look.'
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Good start. Thanks for posting.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Great start! I love the restraints and I definitely I love her outfit. ;)
Looking forward to the next chapter!
Johnsnow
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Johnsnow »

Love the story and I look forward to seeing a 2nd chapter
freyjaceleste862

Post by freyjaceleste862 »

This is wonderful and thanks for writing this request [mention]Melanie[/mention]
Drbooks
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Drbooks »

Great start looking toward to more!
Melanie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Melanie »

Thank you all. I'm already working on the next chapter. But it will take some time.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

Great start to a seemingly great story. I’m interested to see where you take this story in future chapters.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Melanie wrote: 6 years ago Thank you all. I'm already working on the next chapter. But it will take some time.
Take the time you need. The result will be better than if you rush just to keep us off your back.
Have you done it yet?
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Plueschbabycd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Plueschbabycd »

I will definitive wait for next part and will see if would give more treatment methods I would think as clamming and relaxing. I not sure if all are do this. It could differ form person to person. By some treatments give it possible more. It would sure differences If person is hold in an dark padded room or had only closed hood over her head that she can not remove.
Andrew
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

Plueschbabycd wrote: 6 years ago I will definitive wait for next part and will see if would give more treatment methods I would think as clamming and relaxing. I not sure if all are do this. It could differ form person to person. By some treatments give it possible more. It would sure differences If person is hold in an dark padded room or had only closed hood over her head that she can not remove.
Andrew
I know that you have mentioned before that you have dyslexia, and I can’t imagine what you need to go through throughout the days of your life to overcome this. But there are apps and other technological advances that you can obtain to help you better your writings, preferably your replies to other posts. I’ve had to deal with friends who I have known to have dyslexia, but figuring out what they have to say was much easier than trying to figure out what you have to say on certain replies. I for one do not have dyslexia, but I do not write the best, and I have since gotten grammarly to help me write better, which seems to work when the app is working. I know this might have sounded offensive to you, but I tried my best to convey both my knowledge of helpful technology apps/help in writing, and my frustration when I try and read and understand what you are trying to convey to the writer and others.
Melanie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Melanie »

Solarbeast wrote: 6 years ago
Plueschbabycd wrote: 6 years ago I will definitive wait for next part and will see if would give more treatment methods I would think as clamming and relaxing. I not sure if all are do this. It could differ form person to person. By some treatments give it possible more. It would sure differences If person is hold in an dark padded room or had only closed hood over her head that she can not remove.
Andrew
I know that you have mentioned before that you have dyslexia, and I can’t imagine what you need to go through throughout the days of your life to overcome this. But there are apps and other technological advances that you can obtain to help you better your writings, preferably your replies to other posts. I’ve had to deal with friends who I have known to have dyslexia, but figuring out what they have to say was much easier than trying to figure out what you have to say on certain replies. I for one do not have dyslexia, but I do not write the best, and I have since gotten grammarly to help me write better, which seems to work when the app is working. I know this might have sounded offensive to you, but I tried my best to convey both my knowledge of helpful technology apps/help in writing, and my frustration when I try and read and understand what you are trying to convey to the writer and others.
Thanks for trying to help, Solarbeast.

[mention]Plueschbabycd[/mention]
I'm German too, we can discuss this in PMs and this should be easier in our mother tongue, I'll send you a message.

Generally speaking, the story setting is well suited to include all kind of medical-related practises and things. I've already planned to include padded rooms and hoods, for example. Some participants will be tied for long periods so they probably wear diapers or get a catheter, etc. There will be narcotics involved at some point. Maybe orthopedic casting. Feel free to suggest anything else that could fit in the story. Here or via PM.
Plueschbabycd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Plueschbabycd »

Hello,
sorry it was possible to late for me.
@Solarbeast the app I have possible not best.
Andrew
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Good story, very well written. Look forward to the next chapter 8-)
Plueschbabycd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Plueschbabycd »

I also wait for another chapter. :)
Drbooks
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Drbooks »

Any plans to continue this?
It’s excellently written and a fun read!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic