Laundry Punishment (M/M and F/M) (Sock fetish)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
FuzzySocks
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Laundry Punishment (M/M and F/M) (Sock fetish)

Post by FuzzySocks »

Part 1

I rummage through the bin of lost clothing, looking for anything interesting.

It is Friday night and I am in my dorm's basement, doing laundry. Normally a mundane chore, it is my favorite time of the week. The best part about doing laundry is that people are careless. They often misplace clothing, girls mostly. Things like underwear, bras, shirts, towels, and, best of all, socks. They are all thrown haphazardly in the lost and found bin (mostly "found" by me). To others it is a trash bin where clothes go to die. For me, it is a treasure trove.

I push some boring, plain colored ankle socks aside and dig deeper. There must be something interesting in here. I feel something soft that sends a tingle to my nether region. I pull it out, heart beating slightly faster. Just another shirt. I replace it in the bin and continue digging. The dryers continue to whir loudly.

Finally I see something of interest. I pull it out. It is a big, thick fuzzy sock, colored ivory with a blue heel and toe. It is so long it could probably fit up to my knee. I clutch it in my hand and return to my task. I continue to find more socks. A gray cotton sock, a colorful wool sock with stripes, a green merino wool sock with red toe and heel.

I hear a voice from behind me. "What are you doing?"

I spin around, heart racing fast. I should have been listening for the sound of the heavy door creaking open, how stupid of me! Perhaps the machines were too loud, and I was distracted. Stupid!

In front of me stands a guy wearing lounge pants and a solid grey t-shirt. He looks about my age, with cunning brown eyes and a smirk. He is holding his phone in front of him, pointing the camera directly at me.

His eyes go right to the socks cradled in my arms. His smile widens. "Stealing some socks, are we?"

"It's not stealing", I say, heart pounding. "These are mine. I left them behind last time I did laundry." I had prepared this speech in the off-chance someone asked me about it. I never thought someone actually would.

"No you didn't", he retorted. "I've seen you in here before, digging around in there. There's no way you lose that many socks."

I'm beginning to sweat. It's very hot in here, what with all the dryers going at once. "So what, it's not stealing. These are lost, no one else is going to claim them. They will just get thrown away."

"Sure, sure". His smile was getting bigger. "But that's not my concern. What will other people think if they see this video." The sudden realization that he was recording me came and went. I have to figure a way out of this if I ever want to make friends again. I will forever be seen as some sort of weirdo who digs through other peoples' laundry.

"Please, don't", I pleaded. "I'll put them back, just delete that video."

"Oh it's not going to be that easy" he replied, now grinning like a fox. "I have other videos too. I told you, I've seen you in here before." Oh god, how many videos does he have? "Even if you take my phone from me and delete the video, you can't access my backups. I have you under my thumb."

I was in deep trouble. The situation was admittedly turning me on a little, but I was more scared than ever. "What do you want?"

"Come with me", he said. "Bring your laundry. We are going to my room."

He put his phone back in his pocket and I followed him to the elevators, carrying my basket of clothes, which now also included the socks I had collected from the bin. We climbed on and he pressed a button. I couldn't tell which one, I couldn't focus. My mind was swirling. What was happening? I was simply doing my laundry a couple minutes ago, and now I was being blackmailed by some kid I didn't know, but who clearly knew me.

The elevator stopped at the ground floor. Others climbed on, finished with classes, ready to return to their rooms and relax or prepare for a party. None of them were aware of what was happening in this elevator. None of them were aware that I was being kidnapped. And I am too scared to do anything about it.

One by one they all got off, and soon we were alone in the elevator. It stopped at the top floor. We got off and walked down the hallway. We stopped at a door, he unlocked it, and we slipped inside. He locked the door, and I was trapped and at his mercy.

"My name's Liam," he says. "And this is going to be a fun weekend."
Last edited by FuzzySocks 5 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Socksocksocksocksocksocksocks
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

I think I'm going to enjoy this story. [mention]bondagefreak[/mention], [mention]squirrel[/mention], [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention], [mention]LK3869[/mention] and [mention]sockgagged[/mention] probably will too. Look forward to more!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]FuzzySocks[/mention] Hey! Welcome onboard!
You should consider following a proper story format and removing those draft-like text codes. It's very distracting.

I'll come back to this in a few days to give it a second try.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

It's neat [mention]FuzzySocks[/mention] ! Pulled me back twenty years, the student housings where I stayed in Montreal had a comon laundry room and a lost clothes basket; loved to find socks in there :oops: Never picked briefs (that'd be weird... :lol:) but just couldn't resist poor, lonely, lost socks longing for human touch.

Erase the 'b/r' things and it'll be perfect, hope you have a following to that. That Liam must have wicked ideas 8-)
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
FuzzySocks
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by FuzzySocks »

bondagefreak wrote: 5 years ago @FuzzySocks Hey! Welcome onboard!
You should consider following a proper story format and removing those draft-like text codes. It's very distracting.

I'll come back to this in a few days to give it a second try.
There, tags removed! Don't know what happened there. Hope you like it.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

A sock thief might very well also be a bondage enthusiast, but if not at least Liam has a "fun weekend" ahead of him. This off to a great start.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]FuzzySocks[/mention]
There! NOW we're in business 8-)

And a very enjoyable read this was!
Can't help but wonder what'll happen next.
Sounds like Liam has everything planned out 8-)

FuzzySocks
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by FuzzySocks »

Part 2

"My name is Liam," he says, "and this is going to be a fun weekend."

I set my basket down hesitantly in the center of the room and look around. It seems like only one half of the room is being used, while the other is bare. I realize he must live alone, without a roommate. No one will bother us. My heart pounds. How much does he know about me? He said he has been watching me for a while. Does he know about all the socks I've pillaged? Does he know that I occasionally go to the store just to look at the new selection of socks in stock? Does he know I sniff other people's dirty socks when they are looking? What does he know about me?

Liam meanwhile is moving around the room, completing different tasks. He pulls the blinds closed on the windows (a trivial detail, considering we are so high up). He powers up his computer and plugs his iPhone in via lightning cord. I watch as he deftly navigates the interface, copying the video into multiple folders and even uploading it to an online, password-protected Dropbox. There's no way I'm getting out of this.

Without looking up, he says, "You're being very quiet. That's good. I won't have to re-train you."

"W-what do you want from me?" I ask shakily.

"You are to be punished for your crimes. Stealing is a great offense." His voice is dripping with sarcasm, and I can tell he is not exactly serious. However, I know he is serious enough to blackmail me, so I know he is not joking. He really means to punish me.

"What kind of punishment did you have in mind?" I decide to play along with this roleplay in order to avoid upsetting Liam. Despite the reality of my situation, I can't help but feel that it is very silly. I don't know how long I can play along.

"Your punishment," says Liam, straightening up, "is to be my slave for as long as I want. You will do everything I say, or else you will be punished."

With that, he walked over to his wardrobe. It was very compact, meant for storing clothes in an efficient way. One half of the wardrobe was a closet for hanging shirts in, and the other half had shelves and drawers. He opened the closet door, and my mouth dropped. Despite my anxiety, I felt my heart leap in anticipation.

Where there should have been shirts instead hung 10 spools of thick, colorful rope, wrapped neatly and spaced evenly. Hundreds and hundreds of feet of rope hung from there in a tantalizing fashion. Next I noticed the shelves. There were five shelves. Three of them were stocked full of duct tape, mostly silver but some rolls were just as colorful as the rope. The bottom two shelves were stocked with miscellaneous items including ball gags, leather masks, blindfolds, all kinds of gloves and mittens, medical wrap, and a vibrator.

"W-what is all this... all this for?" I stammered, trying hard to hide my excitement. Liam laughed. "I think you know."

He moved on to the drawers, five in total, just like the shelves. Each was filled to the brim with different types of socks. The first drawer held ankle socks, probably Liam's everyday ones. Although they were quite boring, the sheer amount and variety made my groin tingle. The next drawer held all kinds of crew socks. Nike elites, adidas, fruit of the loom, textured, patterned. The third drawer was full of sports socks. Football, baseball, soccer, ski, and hockey socks, all of which I could smell from where I stood. It seemed he hadn't washed any of them in a long time, and had worn them multiple times for athletic events. I had never smelled or tasted anyone else's athletic socks, so I am a little worried I won't like it. As if I have a choice at this point.

The fourth drawer was full of thick wool socks of all kinds. Mohair, merino, cotton, sherpa, knee-long hiking socks. Many of them were knee-length in fact, and it made me very excited. I could feel my boner growing harder and harder with each drawer. This drawer also contains something which I don't have much experience with: leg warmers. They don't excite me as much as the socks, but they seem soft and thick, and that's good enough for me.

Liam opens the final drawer, and immediately it is my favorite. Although I am embarrassed to show it, this drawer gives me the most anticipation for my "punishment", as it is filled with womens' lingerie. Fuzzy socks, colored white, black, grey, pink, blue. Sherpa pajama pants, pajama socks, and fuzzy leggings. Calf-length wool and slouch socks. I feel like I'm in heaven.

Liam realizes this. "Well don't be too happy," he says. "This is your punishment, after all, and you're going to learn a lesson."

Liam closes the drawers and pulls a chair into the middle of the room. He instructs me to sit down.

As I lower myself into the chair, he returns to the closet and begins pulling things out. A roll of duct tape, a big thick sherpa blanket, different types of socks, and something else which he hides behind his back. He returns to me and throws some blue nike elites in my lap and instructs me to put them on. As I reach down, he pulls something around my neck and clasps it. it is a dog collar. I suddenly feel like his property, and he is marking me as such. It is too tight to pull over my head, yet not tight enough to restrict my breathing. It feels very kinky. He attaches a leash to it and I truly feel like his pet.

I reach down again to pull of the black fuzzy socks i am already wearing, but I feel a tug on the leash. I look up at him, confused.

Liam gives me a stern look. "I never gave you permission to take those off."

I understand. I pull the nike elites over the fuzzy socks, pushing the legs of my pajama pants into them. Next he hands me some knee-high hiking socks and instructs me to put them on my hands.

I pull the socks over each hand, pulling them up under my sleeve. They are very soft on the inside, and the plush forces my hands into fists. Next Liam gives me leather, finger-less mittens to pull on my hands. I do as I'm told, forcing my socked fists into the gloves, even furthering tightening my fingers together. Liam cinches the gloves at my wrists, making them impossible to remove easily. My hands are now trapped, unable to grab or untie anything.

Now that my hands are incapacitated, Liam begins wrapping duct tape around my arms, securing them to the arms of the chair. He wraps multiple times, and I can't move an inch, much less somehow tear it off with my useless fists.

Next he moves to my legs, but instead of taping them to the front legs, he pulls them back and secures my feet to the back legs. I have to lower myself in the chair in order for them to reach, which stretches my legs apart, leaving my groin very vulnerable and exposed. To make matters worse, he then tapes my knees to the front corners, taking away my ability to close my legs and protect my crotch. This makes me feel very nervous.

Finally, he pulls a long, sweaty football tube sock from the drawer and closes it. As he brings it closer, I can smell its disgusting stench. He holds it in front of my face and the smell makes my eyes water. I suddenly don't want to do this anymore.

"Hey, Liam, that's enough, I'm done with this roleplay, please just let me g-MMMPH MMMMMM."

Too late. Liam is deaf to my pleas and shoves the sweaty sock into my mouth. The sock pushes my tongue down to the bottom of my mouth, squeezing sweat onto my tastebuds and down my throat. I gag and scream for him to remove the sock.

"MMMph MMMHMMM mmmmph MmmMph!! MMMMMMMMPH!"

He doesn't seem to understand, and continues to shove the whole sock in my mouth, pushing it into my cheeks and causing them to bulge and ache. Eventually, he fits the whole thing in my mouth, and more sweat leaks down my throat. It tastes sour and disgusting. Before I can spit it out, he is already wrapping the thick duct tape around my mouth multiple times, sealing my fate.

He grabs a leather blindfold and approaches me.

"Earlier I said you were going to learn a lesson," he says, his smile widening. "Your lesson is this: I never had any videos of you, or proof of your crimes. I know almost nothing about you. I now know that you are extremely gullible, and now you are my pet."

I can't tell if it is the sweaty sock or what he is saying that is making my head spin. Doom sets in as I understand the gravity of the situation. He never had any proof or videos. He was playing me the whole time, and I fell right into his hands. My frightened mind had filled the gaps in his logic for him. I continued to scream, but I knew no one was going to help me. I was alone with Liam.

"The lesson you have learned is not to be so gullible." And with that he wraps the blindfold around my eyes, closing off the world of light and giving way to one of darkness. I feel him throw the blanket over me and the chair and wrap duct tape around my eyes, mouth, chest, and legs, trapping me in.

I hear the door open and close, and then silence. I am left to stew in my own thoughts. How could I be so stupid? Why did I believe him? Maybe... maybe I wanted to believe him? Maybe I liked being in a vulnerable position? I begin to realize that maybe I will enjoy being this kid's pet, his slave. Maybe I will have fun. Well, except for this disgusting sock in my mouth.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Yeah, maybe you should've asked to see his "proof". Oh well, too late now. Might as well relax and enjoy the ride.

Excellent writing and a good plot. Well done!
RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopedBud »

A very good story that i will be sure to check up on quite often. Definitely don't keep us too much in suspence!
FuzzySocks
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by FuzzySocks »

Part 3

I sit alone in the room of a trickster, who now owns and controls me. I gave up my struggling and squirming a few hours ago. Or was it only five minutes? Five days? My stomach growls, and I am reminded of how terrible this situation is. Did I fall asleep? I couldn't tell. Time doesn't move when your only companion is darkness.

Squirming only makes it harder to breathe. My mouth is blocked by a thick tube sock, so only my nose is open for air, but the blanket is tightly wrapped around my face. That's all there is to think about. Breathe in...breathe out...in...out. It is almost peaceful. At least the sock doesn't taste bad anymore. I sucked all the sweat out hours ago. Minutes ago? Who cares. Breathe in...breathe out...

I jump at the sound of a key entering the door's lock and turning it. The door creaks open and shut, and I hear Liam say, "I see our friend is right where I left him."

Then, surprisingly, a second voice chimed in, with a thick Australian accent. "My, you really did a number on 'im." The voice is higher, prettier. It's a girl.

I instinctively try to sit up, despite my current position. They mistake my welcome as struggles and resistance. "Aww," said the girl, "he's cute. I like fiesty ones."

I mmph weakly into the gag, a little apprehensive of the girl. What I know about Liam is that he is a bondage afficionado and sadist, and he is also very persuasive. I know nothing of this girl, and that scares me.

Liam speaks again, after taking off his shoes. "Here, let's get this off of you." I feel the blanket become looser on my body as he removes the tape. He lifts the blanket completely off me and a surge of cool air blasts my skin. I take a deep breath through my nose and exhale, causing more mmphs into my gag. I feel invigorated and begin struggling against the tape binding my legs and arms to the chair.

"You want out, Pet?" says the girl. "Not before I play with you, silly thing. Don't pets love to be played with? Liam, do you have any toys?"

"I have just the thing," Liam responds. I can hear the smile in his voice, that devilish smile. I hear him walk to his bondage closet and grab something out of it. After a few seconds, I hear the girl say "Oh, that is sooo perfect! Here, give it to me."

What the hell are they talking ab-

Suddenly, something is pushed against my crotch and lightning shoots up my spine. I immediately buck in my chair and scream into the gag.

"MMMMMMPH!!!! MMMPH MMMHHMMMM MMPH MMMMMMPH!"

I squirm harder than ever to get away from the buzzing, but it just pushes harder against my now rock-hard cock. Although I can't see anything, I know they are smiling and giggling at me as I struggle against what I now realize is a vibrator. The worst part is that my knees are connected to the corners of the chair, so I can't close my legs or defend my crotch in any way. If I wasn't so concentrated on the vibrator, I would feel extremely humiliated.

Finally, before I reach my climax, she pulls the vibrator away, leaving me breathless and sweating like a hog. Despite my embarrassment at being treated as entertainment for these two sadists, I wish more than anything that she had let me finish. After being tied up for so long, I just want to release the load I've built up. That's the real torture of my situation. I have lost my own free will.

"I think that's enough for now," says Liam. I hear the buzzing of the vibrator stop, and the girl giggles. Suddenly, she grabs my cock through my pants. A small squeak escapes my gag and I tense up. She squeezes hard, very hard, and I squirm some more, even though I know that's exactly what she wants to see. She giggles again and releases her grip. I relax.

"Just remember, Pet. We are your masters. We decide everything for you. When you get to eat, when you get to sleep, when you get to relax, when you get to...cum." I could hear her smile in that last one. "When you get to talk, see, go to the bathroom. Understand? I don't want to hear a single word out of your mouth when there isn't a gag covering it. Not. A. One. Or else. Get the picture?"

I nod vigorously despite my exhaustion. The last thing I want is to upset this woman. But would I be lying if I said I wouldn't try my hardest to find a way out of this situation? Damn right. There's no way I'm spending God knows how long stuck in a room, controlled by these people. I'm getting out the first chance I get.

For the time being however, I must comply, or else they will make my life even worse. I have no doubt. I know little of what they are actually capable of. I feel I've only scratched the surface of what's to come if I don't find a way out of this.

Suddenly I feel hands on my legs and feet. They are removing my bonds. As the tape comes off my feet, then knees, I stretch my legs. I had not realized how stiff they were. It feels incredibly good just to move them around again. I wonder again how long I have been in this chair. My blindfold is ripped off my face and I am assaulted by the glaring light. Somehow, it is still light outside, but only a little. The sun must be setting. I glance up to the clock. 3 hours have passed. I couldn't tell if it had felt like more or less time had passed. Who am I kidding? It felt like no time at all had passed.

I take another look around the room, and my eyes land on the girl. She is looking down at me with bright green eyes and a plush, round face. Her hair was raven black with blond highlights. It cascaded down over her shoulders. She was wearing a pink undershirt, gray hoodie, and black, baggie sweatpants. They looked two sizes too large for her. On her feet were UGG slipper boots. She noticed me looking at them.

"You like these? You're gonna get a much closer look at them later. They're my special boots that I save just for this occasion."

I wonder how long it's been since this last occurred. Months? Years? How often does this guy capture poor naive laundry dwellers? Probably not a lot, which means both Liam and this girl must have been preparing all kinds of torture methods and toys for a long time, all the while I was completely unaware. Well now I'm gonna find out exactly what they have in store for me, unless I can get away from them.

The girl grabs my chin and pulls my face up towards her, bending down so that we are an inch apart. "In a few minutes, we are going to let you go to the bathroom. You must be dying to go by now."

On the contrary, actually, since I haven't had any water since I did my laundry (3 hours ago in fact). What I really needed was to release my load, and gain some pure pleasure for at least a few seconds before returning to this torture.

"There are going to be rules. Very. Strict. Rules. One, you will not say a single word to anyone. We will have to take your gag out of your mouth, so as not to cause any suspicion from the other students on this floor. This also means you will be completely unrestricted. We can't stop you from calling for help. But, if you try to do anything that raises unwanted suspicion... well, then you'll be staying up far longer tonight than we originally intended. Understand?"

I nod

"What is that response? Are you struggling against your bondage? Give my an mmph so I know you understand."

This lady is crazy. I roll my eyes at her. I still have some dignity left, and I won't let her have it.

She clearly doesn't like that response. She grabs the vibrator and turns it on. The buzzing immediately sends shivers through my body. I struggle harder.

"mmph! mmMMMMMph!!"

"Oh, now you want to follow directions? It's a little late for that."

She once again presses the vibrator into my crotch and I try to sink into the chair, hoping to get away from her. I press my legs together and bring my knees up to my chest, hoping to guard against her attack. She turns the vibrator off and I relax once again.

"Do you understand?"

I give an enthusiastic MMMPH to let her know I understand. No talking, got it. Don't have to tell me twice.

"Good. Second rule, you will not, I repeat, NOT, masturbate. Like I said before, we are your masters and we decide when you feel pleasure. Liam will follow you into the bathroom, and if you are taking too long, you will undergo the same punishment as in step one. Understand?"

Once again, I give an enthusiastic MMPH, but inside I groan heavily. Now, this feels like real torture. I want so badly to feel the release, the instant pleasure, the only positive thing about my troubling situation.

"Okay, great! Liam, you can untie his arms now."

Liam unwraps the tape from my arms and removes the leather gloves and socks from my hands. I flex my fingers and feel extreme relief as the blood returns to my hand. I stand up and stretch, and immediately my vision darkens and I sit back down.

"Oh no, he must be dehydrated. Liam, you should have given him water first!" She looked at me and said, "Don't worry, hun, we are gonna get you some refreshments first."

I am immediately taken aback by the change in her tone. Suddenly, she doesn't seem like a dominatrix. She sounds like a caring friend, a mother even. I feel like I want to let her take care of me. I am relieved to be under her watch. Shaking my head, I remind myself that she is my captor, and just a few minutes ago she was edging me with a vibro wand. I am just delirious.

Liam hands me a plastic bottle of water from the fridge. The girl suddenly laughs and I look at her.

"Oh my god!! We totally forgot about your gag!"

How could I forget!! The sock blocking my orifice has been in there so long that my mouth had stopped aching, and I had become completely used to it. So used to it, in fact, that I had completely forgotten about it.

Liam unwrapped the tape from around my head and pulled out the large sock. I moved my jaw around to make sure it was still working. It began to ache again, but in a relieving way. My mouth was dry as chalk. I cracked the water bottle open and gulped down every drop of it. My body temperature dropped way down and my vision cleared. I felt revived.

"Okay," said Liam, standing up. "Let's get you to the bathroom, then move on to the next activity."

I had almost forgotten these two had kidnapped me. They were being so nice right now, in contrast with what had just happened, and what would probably come to pass. Liam and I walked across the hallway to the bathroom, which Liam unlocked with his room key. We stepped inside. It was completely empty. I did my business while Liam waited, washing his hands, trying to act inconspicuous in case someone happened to enter. Once I finished going to the bathroom, I opened the stall door and let Liam inspect the toilet, making sure I didn't do anything I wasn't supposed to do. Satisfied, he flushed it. I washed my hands and we left, right back into his room, whereupon he locked the door and I was back in hell.

The girl had taken to preparing a few items for my next session.

"You ready?" she said. "Oh, by the way, my name is Katie. Tonight's going to be a long one. For you at least."
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

Great continuation. Katie adds a neat new dynamic to the story!
FuzzySocks
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by FuzzySocks »

Part 4

Katie had laid out many items in preparation for my next session. There are two lofted beds in the room, with a couch underneath one and TV under the other. In the space between, Katie had spread out the plush blanket, fuzzy side up, so that it covers the space from the wall to the ends of the beds. This is were Katie sits, with the new equipment. The first thing I notice is the rope. 2 long strands of rope, each about 50 feet long. She had doubled them back, making each only 25 feet long but twice as strong. Beside the rope are mohair wool socks, calf-length slouch socks, white and pink striped knee length fuzzy socks, fluffy pink leg warmers, sherpa pants, and yet another roll of duct tape.

She tells me to take my nike elites off, but leave the fuzzy socks on. I do as she says. Peeling the elites off, the smell of sweat tickles my nose, emanating from the fuzzy socks. It's already been a while since I washed them, since I like wearing them so much, and now they are keeping me from removing them during these sweaty bondage sessions. I already know where this is going. That will come later though. No sense in worrying about it now.

Liam takes the elites from me and throws them in a bin next to his desk. What follows is a series of instructions for which socks and clothes to put on in which order. I pull the mohair socks on top of my fuzzy socks and stuff the legs of my pajama pants into them. They glide on easily, being so soft. Next I don the sherpa pants over my pajama pants. They are black with a multi-colored polka dot pattern, and ultra plush on the inside. After the pants comes the slouch socks.

These are more difficult to wear, especially when putting them on over pant legs. Since they are so long, I have to bunch each one up into a ball, then slowly roll it up my leg, being careful not to ride my pants up with them. This takes me a few minutes to accomplish. Finally, I'm finished. They are super long, and even though I have pulled them all the way up to my groin, there is still a lot of slack, which cascades loosely down my legs. I feel like a marshmallow, but I don't say this, because it is extremely embarrassing.

Once I'm all dressed up, Katie has me stand on the blanket, facing away from her. She forces the fuzzy socks onto my arms, pulling them up to my shirt sleeves, just like with the hiking socks earlier. Then she orders me to cross my arms behind my back, like a backwards straitjacket. At first this is a little tiring, but soon she has wrapped a bit of rope around my wrists, allowing me to relax while she does her thing.

She begins tying a harness. She wraps the rope around my chest, through my armpits, over my shoulders, tying lots of complicated knots and configurations, pulling my arms tighter and tighter together. Finally she is finished, and I test the bonds. I can hardly move an inch.

Next I lay down on my stomach, with my face against the plush. It is pretty relaxing actually. Probably won't last long, I figure. Katie takes the second length of rope and begins wrapping up my ankles. She pulls the rope between my legs, cinching the rope tighter. She pulls the rope up to my knees, tying it above and below the knees and making sure to cinch the rope tightly so that I can't pull my legs out. Lastly, she pulls what little rope she has left down through my legs, past my ankles, pulling my legs up to my butt, and attaches the rope somewhere to my arm harness. She pulls the rope tight, tight, verrrry tight and ties the knot, finalizing her work. I am trussed up in a hogtie on the floor, wearing white slouch socks over thick sherpa pants, unable to move an inch, feeling dejected and humiliated.

Liam crouches down in front of me and leans down to look at my face. He smiles wide and says, "How you feelin', buddy? You look pretty cozy there." He pinches my cheek like my grandma does every time I visit. Although it angers me to no end, I remain silent. I know he is just trying to get a rise out of me, and I am in no position to argue. I can't let them get to me. This doesn't keep my face from getting hot and red.

He notices this and his smile widens. Then he squeezes my butt. I wriggle away from his grasp. I can't help but smile, despite my situation, because it tickles. My face gets very hot again.

Katie drags me over to the couch and sits down, with her UGGs near my head. "I remember earlier, you wanted to see what was in these boots, didn't you? Well let's take a look, shall we?"

She pulls her feet out of the boots. She is wearing green fuzzy socks with black stripes, but that isn't what catchesmy attention. The smell coming from the boots and her feet is nauseating. I am a few inches from them and I can feel the heat and moisture from the sweat inside them. My nose wrinkles and I try to turn away from them. She pushes me onto my side, facing her, and stuffs my face into one of the boots. I hold my breath for as long as I can. Bad idea. When I finally draw in for breath, it is absolutely horrid. Stale, moist, sweaty air fills my lungs and nostrils and I audibly gag. My eyes are watering.

After a few minutes of the disgusting boot-air, she pulls it away from my face and I gulp down fresh air. Another bad idea. She had already stuck her feet directly onto my face. Instead of taking in fresh, cool air, I fully take in a wave of sweat and stench. I gag again. I can feel the sweat on my cheeks and mouth and it is seeping into my skin. I am wriggling, trying to squirm away from the couch and her stinky feet, but the ropes are so tight that I can barely move an inch. I am trapped under her warm, wet, stinky socks. I hear her giggling at my struggling form.

She removes her feet, and I wait a few seconds to make sure the coast is clear before greedily gulping in cool air. Katie is watching me with a big smile on her face. "This is my favorite part," she says. "I save these socks and boots for months for this exact occasion. Liam, you picked a fun one!"

Her smile falters. "Good job for not screaming, by the way. Most of our guests break sooner. You're one tough cookie." I silently thank God that I held out for so long. A few more seconds and I would have pleaded and begged her.

Katie says, "Well, I've got another boot here, and it's perfectly moist and smelly. It would be a shame for it to go to waste." I know where she is going with this. I can't do that again. Anything but that.

"Please," I croak, my throat drying up from the sweat. "I'll do anything you want, just no more of your feet stench."

"Too late, buddy. You sealed your fate." With that, Katie peeled off one of her fuzzy socks and stuffed it into my mouth. It was big, so it took a few seconds of stuffing to completely fit it. Already I could taste the sweat draining from it and down my throat. I thought that would be all, but she peeled off her second sock and began stuffing it into my other cheek, which begins to ache. I feel like a squirrel, my mouth filled with socks. Even more sweat begins to soak my tongue. She wraps the duct tape around my mouth multiple times, sealing the sweaty socks in. But she isn't done yet.

She grabs the other boot and once again covers my face with it, wrapping duct tape around my head to secure it in place. The stench permeates my nostrils and I shake my head, hoping to dislodge it. No luck, it is sealed on tight. The smell is unbearable. I squirm and struggle in my bonds, hoping to rip the boot off my face, but the bonds hold tight, and my captors laugh at me, making me feel extremely humiliated. I scream in frustration, but it only comes out in muffled mmphs.

"MMMMMMMPPPPHHHH. MMMH mMMMMMHPH!! MMMMPH MMMPH!!"

I feel them drag me over to the couch, where they sit and rest their feet on my struggling body. The TV comes on, and I realize they mean to keep me like this for a few hours at least. I settle in for the long run, sucking on sweaty socks and smelling the worst stench in the world.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

I really enjoyed those first two chapters, man!
But I'm afraid you lost me after that. Unfortunately, I'm not into the F/M side of foot sniffing.

You're a good writer though, and I'll be keeping an eye open for your future works.
Hope to see more from you!

A word of advice though, if I may.
The M/M story tag is really impeding this story's potential for audience growth.
At the moment, most of your readers will be comprised of guys who are looking for M/M stuff.
By starting out M/M but then veering off to F/M, you're loosing readers and you won't attract many F/M readers (the ones that would enjoy these last chapters) because of the M/M gender tag next to the story title.
You should consider editing the title to "Laundry Punishment (M/M and F/M)".

FuzzySocks
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by FuzzySocks »

Thanks for the feedback! I'll be sure to change the title, I hadn't even thought about that.
Deleted User 1255

Post by Deleted User 1255 »

Awesome story! I’m loving practically everything about it can’t wait for the continuation
sockgaggedsissy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sockgaggedsissy »

I'm in love
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic