THE PRINCE AND THE GHOST (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Deleted User 3263

THE PRINCE AND THE GHOST (M/M)

Post by Deleted User 3263 »

THE PRINCE AND THE GHOST

That Halloween, I went as Sleeping Beauty's Prince – tights and doublet, riding boots, cape – I even cut my hair shorter for just the right look.  I’d always been drawn to that scene in the Disney film where that swarm of sadistic little toadies gets the jump on the unsuspecting prince, then bind and gag him under the watchful eye of the evil queen. Remember that one? It always made me rock hard! I once asked a girlfriend to tie me like that, but she looked at me like I sprouted a second head. Only my roommate John — my childhood friend — gave in and used to tie me up that way. Of course, that happened back in middle school and high school. Since college, we didn’t do that stuff anymore. But that doesn’t mean I still didn’t fantasize about it from time to time. I mean, hello, look at my taste in Halloween clothing…

Anyway, all decked out in my Prince Phillip, I was pretty much smoking up the place. All the girls — and even the guys — had tons of compliments to give. They especially commented on how appropriate the look was – my father being the wealthy businessman, and me, the heir to his kingdom, as it were. The whole image fit to a “t”.

I made the rounds to three parties that night, and they were all killer.  So much booze. Epic laughs and major flirting all around. I made out with Vampira, Harley Quinn…even had a rendezvous with Elsa and Anna in a frat house closet. I had piled on some major hook-up points — and scored a legendary buzz - all in the course of a few short hours.

So here I find myself stumbling through the door of the home I share with John.  I saw him earlier tonight, about passed out at the last place, so I’m surprised to see him now sitting very straight and quiet on the front room couch.  He’s wearing his same costume, dressed in black, a Ghostface mask hiding his identity.

"There you are, dude," I say, “Thought you’d checked out at the last house. You get anywhere with that Lady Gaga-looking chick?”

He doesn’t say a word. Doesn’t move. I figure he’s trying to freak me out.  After all, it’s Halloween. 

"Ooh, I'm soooo scared," I say mockingly.

Suddenly he stands and starts walking purposefully toward me.  He has a gather of rope in his hand. 

My heart does a little backflip, and I feel a surge between my thighs. Hell, yeah, we can play this game now. I’ve got nowhere else I need to be.

“Ooooh,” I say. “Is the big bad killer gonna tie up the Prince like when we were younger?" I say, laughing. “I just came to this cottage looking for my heart’s true…”

Ghostface spins me around and jerks my hands behind me.  My head is swooning, but I’m loving how aggressive he’s being. This is a different side of John, but I approve. He ties my wrists with ferocity and then wraps more rope around me. Coils loop my upper body, matting the cape against my back, and securing my arms to my sides. It’s just like the movie! And I can’t help but show my obvious pleasure through my tights.

“Someone help me," I call out. “I was looking for the Princess but found a demon instead — ”

He roughly pushes me down on the couch and starts to tie my boots together at the ankles.  I swoon, lightheaded.

“You’re going all out," I say. “But they didn’t do his feet in the movie. They let his legs be free so they could walk him out — ”

He finishes tying off my feet and stands.  I go quiet, sensing real menace from him. Man, John has gotten good at this! I make a mental reminder to suggest he change his major to drama, and get out of those business classes he’s flunking.

I pull at the ropes. The knots are tight. I’m pretty much helpless.
He looms over me, heavy deep breathing coming from behind the mask.  

"Okay, that's enough fun” I say. “It’s late.  We better get out of these costumes and get some sleep. You hear me, John? You can untie me now.”

He finally speaks...

"I'm not John, my handsome prince." 

My eyes widen.  
The voice is lower than John's.  
And that frame is all wrong.  
He’s way bigger than my roommate.
Why didn’t I see it before?

Before I can react, he stuffs a rag into my mouth, filling it full. I struggle some more and try to protest. He wraps a thick white band of fabric around my mouth, to make a more effective gag, tying it behind my head. This is just like the cloth over-the-mouth gag they use on Prince Phillip. I can’t help it. I grow a little moist.

As I struggle and “mmmpppphf” behind the cloth gag, Ghostface ties me even tighter.  My legs are trussed together, tied off below and above the knees.  More rope is tied around my wrists and looped around my waist to deny my ability to reach for ropes and potentially find a knot. Prince Phillip is pretty much screwed.

Ghostface sits me up and hoists me over his shoulder.  
Then he carries me out of the house.
There’s an old junker Cadillac parked on the street.
Its trunk lid is open.

I’m officially being kidnapped, and what's worse, I let my kidnapper tie me up and gag me. Not a brilliant move on my part.

As I'm lowered into the trunk, I think:
I hope my father pays the ransom.
But I wouldn't mind him taking his time.
I’d kinda like to see what other ways Ghostface can tie and gag his captive prince.

I have to admit, it’s sort of true what they say about princes.
We’re damn pretty….and pretty damn gullible!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Deleted User 3263 5 years ago, edited 9 times in total.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

I had piled on some major hook-up points — and scored a legendary buzz, all in the course of a few short hours
Lines like that are what set you apart, my friend. This is yet another top quality tale in your rapidly growing oeuvre.
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Was a little afraid when I saw the title but it's not what you'd expect :mrgreen: Good read, as always ( like you've been here for years :lol: )
Makes me think I've never seen that Sleeping beauty scene...
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
benji2387
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by benji2387 »

That Prince Phillip scene is one of my favourites as well! Loved reading this story :D
Deleted User 3263

benji2387 wrote: 5 years ago That Prince Phillip scene is one of my favourites as well! Loved reading this story :D
You could make a strong case that Disney is responsible for beginning many of our individual bondage journeys.
Deleted User 3263

MaxRoper wrote: 5 years ago
I had piled on some major hook-up points — and scored a legendary buzz, all in the course of a few short hours
Lines like that are what set you apart, my friend. This is yet another top quality tale in your rapidly growing oeuvre.
<blush> Thanks!
Gagman

Post by Gagman »

This is a good kidnapping story! A nice mistaken identity twist. Too bad it wont get a continuation. :(
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic