(New 4/20/19) THE STRANGER (M/M) - Trouble at State

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Deleted User 3263

Post by Deleted User 3263 »

Gagfan wrote: 5 years ago Incredibly unique story style man! Well done!
Thanks for reading and liking the style!
Deleted User 3263

Alex's parents and family have updated his Missing poster (phone redacted for site) with a new reward amount.
Today is Alex's 24th birthday.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Deleted User 3263 5 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Deleted User 3263

Meanwhile, news has emerged of another incident in the ParkHill area...

BREAKING NEWS FROM STATE UNIVERSITY

College student attacked by man living in his closet, intent on kidnapping him

Holly Raffson, Yahoo Lifestyle - 5 hours ago

Denver CO - A male student who attends State University in Denver was terrified by what he thought
was a ghost haunting his off-campus apartment. The faux-poltergeist, however, turned out to be a
man living in his closet — from where he helped himself to the student’s clothes, food, and left strange
bondage-related items all over the apartment.

“We’ve had food go missing, and some of my clothes disappeared. Like socks and underwear,” Ryan Mott,
a sophomore, told Fox 31. Mott and his roommate also found small nooses made of rope, bandanas with
their centers tied in knots, and handprints on the bathroom wall and mirror. “My roommate, Devin,
collects action figures, and I found a couple of them in my bed the other night, all tied up and gagged
with little pieces of duct tape,” Mott said. “There’ve been nights I felt like someone was in my room,
watching me. One time, I felt someone tickle my bare feet.”

On Saturday night, the roommates learned the terrifying truth of these strange occurrences.

“I’d just come back from a party, and as I climbed into bed, I heard a rattling in my closet. It sounded
like a raccoon in there,” Mott said. “It woke up Devin in the other room, and he opened my door right
as this creepy vampire-looking guy comes rushing out of the closet with rope in his hands all set to tie
me up.”

The two roommates managed to subdue their attacker. After using the rope to tie up the man, they
learned his identity. The man, identified as 28-year-old Amond Swofford, had been living in a crawl
space in back of Mott’s closet for the better part of a week.

“He had all our missing stuff in there — my socks and underwear were, well, I don’t even want to say
what he did with them. Plus, there was a walkie-talkie and ropes and rolls of duct tape and rags —
and these pictures he made of me all tied up and gagged,” Mott said. “I think he wanted to kidnap
me and keep me in that crawl space with him, where no one would find me.”

Other than revealing his name, Swofford was silent through the ordeal leading up to the arrival of the
police. But he did say one final thing as he was zip-tied and taken away.

‘He said “Pretty College Boys Have to Pay’. That creeped us the f out,” Mott told Fox 31

The students don’t know how the man gained entrance to the residence. They always kept their doors
locked, and did not notice any damage.

Police are not commenting on the discovery of the walkie-talkie and whether Swofford might have had
an accomplice in the attempted attack on the student.

The property management company, University Park Communities, issued a statement that they will be
looking at details to find out how this happened. However, the roommates are planning to leave their
apartment after the incident.

“Last night, I didn’t feel safe [so] I slept with Devin in his bed,” Mott said. “But I couldn’t sleep — and
not just because Devin snores like a train. I can’t stay here. My closet, that hole back there, it stinks.
Every time I go in [my room], there’s a bad vibe. I just have to get out.”

State University and its surrounding neighborhoods have had a history of disturbing incidents over the
past several years, most recently represented by the still-unsolved disappearance of graduate Alex Hayes.
Swofford was jailed in Denver County under a $125,000 bond. He faces 14 felony charges, including
menacing, theft, and attempted kidnapping.

This is a developing story.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

I think our Stranger has a thing for a certain hair style, must be a ruffler ;)

(funny detail: you switched the "1" and "0" in Alex's 'missing since' date; great idea BTW...)
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
Deleted User 3263

A new posting on the Facebook Group named: ALEX HAYES WE LOVE YOU
Charles Hayes
February 6, 2019 1:05 PM

First of all, we want to once again thank Dana Corley for creating this Facebook group and managing it for us. Connie and I wouldn’t know the first thing about how to do that. I am amazed at the outpouring of love and support you have shown for Alex on this group page. He is truly loved and missed and we are all desperate to get him back with us. I posted last week with a recap from the police. Not much new to share, I'm afraid. But I wanted to mention it again in light of this recent attempted kidnapping of a State University student. We don’t yet know how this figures into Alex’s situation, but the police are fairly sure this Swofford character is not the man who took our Alex. But they are delving into his background to learn all they can about why he tried to do what he did. And if he had any help or was working for someone else. And, I think it was Wyatt who asked a few days back if we had considered consulting a psychic to help find Alex, and yes, that is something we are exploring. There are just a whole lot of crackpots out there, and we don't want to be disappointed by someone just looking to make some money and not give any tangible results. Speaking of money, we’ve increased the reward money for information leading to finding Alex. Someone somewhere must have seen something. Please, keep spreading the word.

But now to the real reason I’m writing this. As you know, it’s Alex’s birthday today, and since we can’t hold our boy close to celebrate, we thought we would find another way to send him good wishes. Dana and her friends got together and suggested we hold a vigil for this evening, to send positive energy out to Alex and to those who might be able to help with his rescue. This is a beautiful idea, Dana, thank you. Connie and I haven’t stopped crying since you told us the idea. The vigil is set to happen outside Rogers Hall near the holiday gazebo on the State University campus. We’ll be showing up at 8 PM and hope to see you all there.

We're in the grips of a winter storm right now, but we all agree we should show our resolve and go through with this. It's going to take more than a simple snow storm to stop us from doing all we can to bring Alex home. So dress warmly, and we’ll see you later tonight. We love you all and owe you so much, and look forward to hugging you when we see you soon.

- Chuck and Connie Hayes
Like Reply 1 hr
Deleted User 3263

Recent Correspondence on the ALEX HAYES WE LOVE YOU Facebook Group

Patrick Penner Mr. Hayes, I’m a freshman at State, and I’ve been helping Ms. Corley with the campus paperwork to finalize the vigil for tonight. I was head of the student government at my high school, and I’ve always been interested in doing the right thing in the pursuit of justice. I never met your son, but I learned of his story from my roommate who’s in the same business program where Alex graduated. What Alex went through and risked to try to arrest his abductor was beyond brave. And your strength and determination to find your son, and the sacrifice you've made - moving from California to Denver to be closer to the investigation - has been an inspiration to us all. I personally try to spend an hour a day going around campus and replacing Alex’s flyers that have either been torn down or defaced (we have a lot of would-be graffiti artists at our school). I just think if we can get his picture in front of as many people as possible, we increase the chances that someone will come forward with new information, and there’ll be a break in the case.

Mr. Hayes, there’s going to be a ton of current students at the vigil tonight. The campus paper is covering it. The TV station, too. And they’re now saying the snow will let-up right after sunset, though the temps will be in the lower teens. But that won't stop us, Mr. Hayes, we’ll be there. We’ll be there for Alex.

I very much look forward to finally meeting you and Mrs. Hayes this evening. You’re a part of the State family, and you’re about to see how we take care of our own. All my best, Patrick.
Like Reply 5h

Dana Corley Thank you, Patrick Penner, for all of your help. You’ve been invaluable! See you around 7 for the prep work.
Like Reply 5h

Leah Donovan You're a winner, Patrick Penner!
Like Reply 5h

Mandy Rian And def a hottie.
Like Reply 5h

Jess Swanson totally cute
Like Reply 5h

Colin Wieskopf Patrick Penner for Prez!
Like Reply 5h

Jack Gamble He's in my geology lab.
Like Reply 5h

Erin Rudolph Happy birthday, Alex.
Like Reply 5h

Luke Moore Hbd, ATH
Like Reply 5h

Miguel Rivera We miss you, ‘lex!
Like Reply 5h

John Streeter dude, where r u? luv u brother
Like Reply 5h

Kayla Murphy We miss you, beautiful birthday boy!
Like Reply 4h

Taylor Austin Mr. and Mrs. Hayes, I can not imagine the pain you have both suffered these last several months. I say a prayer each morning that Alex is safely returned to us. We were extremely close, as you know. He was a best friend to me, really, and I still can’t believe he’s not here. While I cannot be at the candle lighting due to concert tickets, I’ll be there in spirit. Happy birthday, Alex, you know I love you. And I know you loved me. Taylor.
Like Reply 4h

Blake Miller See you at Rogers Hall tonight!
Like Reply 3h

Kristina Hart Will Haley be their?
Like Reply 3h

Kristina Hart there
Like Reply 3h

Erin Rudolph She’s engaged
Like Reply 3h

Lisa Raymon Haley went back to New York. DM me.
Like Reply 3h

Christian Caldwell We love you, Mr. and Mrs. Hayes! And will always love your son, Alex. Happy birthday!
Like Reply 3h

Amond Swofford ALEX HAYES WASN’T THE FIRST AND HE WON’T BE THE LAST
Like Reply 1h

Wyatt Andrews That’s not funny, why’d you post that?
Like Reply 1h

Amond Swofford ALEX HAYES IS SPENDING HIS BIRTHDAY
BOUND AND GAGGED
LIKE EVERY OTHER DAY
OF HIS NEW LIFE
Like Reply 1h

Wyatt Andrews Delete those messages. His parents see this page.
Like Reply 1h

Amond Swofford HIS PARENTS ARE DEAD
HIS FRIENDS ARE DEAD
THERE’S JUST THE STRANGER AND HIS BOY
IN ETERNAL BONDED BLISS
Like Reply 1h

Amond Swofford PRETTY BOYS HAVE TO PAY
Like Reply 1h

Amond Swofford PRETTY BOYS MUST SUFFER
Like Reply 1h

Amond Swofford WHO WILL BE NEXT?
Like Reply 1h

Wyatt Andrews Anyone able to access this sicko’s page? My phone keeps shutting down every time I click on his profile.
Like Reply 1h

Amond Swofford HAVE FUN AT THE VIGIL
Like Reply 42min
Deleted User 3263

Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Im looking forward to seeing where this is going
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
Deleted User 3263

From the ALEX HAYES Facebook Group - Correspondence Checked at 7:03 AM

Erin Rudolph The vigil is so amazing, Dana Corley. Thank you for making this happen.

Like Reply 11h

Abby Watts I'm like crying ice cubes! This is so beautiful.
Like Reply 11h

Christian Caldwell Alex Hayes - You Will Be Found!
Like Reply 11h

Mandy Rian The moon came out at the end, and it just made everything really lovely!
Like Reply 11h
Jess Swanson The edibles didn't hurt…
Like Reply 11h
Mandy Rian Jess Swanson Wasn't going to mention those.
Like Reply 11h

Kayla Murphy I just got back from the vigil, and I still have all the feels. What happened to Alex was a crime! We will get him back!
Like Reply 10h

Mary Hancock HE’LL NEVER BE FOUND
HE’LL NEVER GET FREE
ALEX HAYES GOT WHAT HE DESERVED AND OTHERS WILL TOO
Like Reply 10h

Erin Rudolph Mary Hancock, I’ve reported your account to FB. That comment is in extremely poor taste.
Like Reply 10h

Mary Hancock Didn’t make a comment. Hacked?
Like Reply 10h

Chase Lawler THEY WILL BE HUNTED DOWN
AND TAKEN AND MADE TO PAY
Like Reply 9h

Chase Lawler This is Chase. I didn't post that. Something weird is
Like Reply 9h

Chase Lawler PRETTY BOYS MUST SUFFER
Like Reply 9h

Chase Lawler going on with my
Like Reply 9h

Chase Lawler THEY WILL BE JUMPED AND BOUND AND SILENCED
AND MADE TO PAY
Like Reply 9h

Chase Lawler feed
Like Reply 9h

Christian Caldwell THE PRETTIER THE BOY
THE MORE TERROR THEY’LL FEEL
Like Reply 9h

Christian Caldwell It’s happening to my account, too.
Like Reply 9h

Wyatt Andrews NO PLACE IS SAFE
ON OR OFF CAMPUS
Like Reply 9h

Wyatt Andrews Woah, I didn't write that.
Like Reply 9h

Blake Miller What’s happening to Messenger?
Like Reply 9h

Luke Moore GET THEM ALL
Like Reply 9h

Luke Moore Wtf? Not me!
Like Reply 9h

Mary Hancock TIE THEM
Like Reply 9h

Chase Lawler TAPE THEM
Like Reply 9h

Luke Moore GAG THEM
Like Reply 9h

Jess Swanson TAKE THEM
Like Reply 9h

Christian Caldwell Sign-out, then back on, maybe that will
Like Reply 9h

Luke Moore GAG THEM
Like Reply 9h

Mary Hancock TIE THEM
Like Reply 9h

Jess Swanson TAKE THEM
Like Reply 9h

Christian Caldwell TAPE THEM
Like Reply 9h

Christian Caldwell fix it
Like Reply 9h

Wyatt Andrews Nope. Damn!
Like Reply 9h

Erin Rudolph TIE THEM
Like Reply 9h

Burke Miller GAG THEM
Like Reply 9h

Burke Miller not my post
Like Reply 9h

Wyatt Andrews TIE THEM
Like Reply 9h

Kayla Murphy GAG THEM
Like Reply 9h

Kayla Murphy I didn't write that!!!
Like Reply 9h

Mary Hancock TIE THEM
Like Reply 9h

Mandy Rian GAG THEM
Like Reply 9h

Erin Rudolph Any tech friends know how to stop this???
Like Reply 9h

Christian Caldwell TAKE THEM
Like Reply 8h

Wyatt Andrews TAKE THEM
Like Reply 8h

Blake Miller TAKE THEM
Like Reply 8h

Luke Moore TAKE THEM
Like Reply 8h

Blake Miller TAKE THEM
Like Reply 8h

Chase Lawler TAKE THEM
Like Reply 8h

Luke Moore TAKE THEM
Like Reply 8h

Wyatt Andrews TAKE THEM
Like Reply 8h

Christian Caldwell TAKE THEM
Like Reply 8h

Amond Swofford TAAAAAAAAKE THEMMMMMMMMMM ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!
Like Reply 8h

Dana Corley Has anyone seen Patrick Penner? His roommate just called. He didn't come back to the dorms last night.
Like Reply 5min
Exelsia
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Exelsia »

Oooh Patrick Penner. At least Alex won't be lonely now. :P The stranger is pulling out all the stops now, it seems. You pretty boys better be wary now. :lol:
What's better than the combination of a pair of skinny jeans, canvas belts and sneakers? One that involves ropes, duh.
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

It looks like Alex will not be alone anymore, poor Patrick, but in the end it seems like he's finally going to find Alex :lol:

The Stranger will end up leaving all the pretty boys traumatized :twisted:
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
Deleted User 3263

Exelsia wrote: 5 years ago Oooh Patrick Penner. At least Alex won't be lonely now. :P The stranger is pulling out all the stops now, it seems. You pretty boys better be wary now. :lol:
Pretty boys should always be wary - especially with devious nappers on the loose carrying endless supplies of gags and clothesline.
But let's not rush to conclusions about what's happening on the State University campus.
Yes, Patrick is missing. But how he went missing and who might be behind it are still unknowns.

I'm sure there's someone out there working to reveal the answer...
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Going strong. Keep up the good work.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

My lack of prettiness is finally paying off.

Attempting to wait patiently for updates.
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Hilarious comment, Max :lol:
There's an hypnotic effect with the last update, between writen and visual arts; takes up space but it does the trick and builds up tension.
Hope you'll make a nice, big pdf with all of it, when or if the Stranger get caught 8-)
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
Deleted User 3263

MaxRoper wrote: 5 years ago My lack of prettiness is finally paying off.

Attempting to wait patiently for updates.
We're all beautiful(-ly twisted) inside!!! :twisted:
Deleted User 3263

LK3869 wrote: 5 years ago Hilarious comment, Max :lol:
There's an hypnotic effect with the last update, between writen and visual arts; takes up space but it does the trick and builds up tension.
Hope you'll make a nice, big pdf with all of it, when or if the Stranger get caught 8-)
Well, you know they are pdfs over at DA...
Deleted User 3263

Blakenome1999
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Blakenome1999 »

Wow Patrick is only 10 days older than me... how bout that.... wait :shock:
I’m young and impressionable, I need someone to guide me through this world... preferably on a leash... and then tie me up afterwords... or before... and I guess a gag could be used as well... :D
Deleted User 3263

Blakenome1999 wrote: 5 years ago Wow Patrick is only 10 days older than me... how bout that.... wait :shock:
Where did you say you lived, Blake...? :twisted:
Deleted User 3263

Deleted User 3263

Deleted User 3263

Blakenome1999
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Blakenome1999 »

boygagged wrote: 5 years ago
Blakenome1999 wrote: 5 years ago Wow Patrick is only 10 days older than me... how bout that.... wait :shock:
Where did you say you lived, Blake...? :twisted:
I’m sure if the stranger was interested, he’d already know where I live... although i HAVE been recieving weird emails...
I’m young and impressionable, I need someone to guide me through this world... preferably on a leash... and then tie me up afterwords... or before... and I guess a gag could be used as well... :D
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Looking forward to seeing where this goes next
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic