(New 4/20/19) THE STRANGER (M/M) - Trouble at State

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Deleted User 3263

Post by Deleted User 3263 »

benji2387 wrote: 5 years ago Wow, what a great story and inventive way to tell it! Would love to see a feature film attemp something like this. Bravo!
Thanks! Wouldn't that be a radical thought?
Deleted User 3263

THE STRANGER Pt 8

<Message>
<Mon, Apr 19, 4:34 AM>
<From: Det. Matt Renner>

<Alex, we got him.>
< >
<Dana asked me not to wake you, so the>
<officers out front will bring you up to speed>
<when you’re ready. There’s a mountain of>
<evidence that we wouldn’t have gotten without>
<your help. I know it was humiliating for you to>
<go through, but I hope you agree it was>
<needed to catch this guy. I’ll call later to see>
<how you’re doing and get you more details.>
<You did it, Alex. Rest easy. It’s over.>
< >
<Det. Renner>

<activity: Hayes, Alex - primary cell>

<Sample Incoming Message Stack>
<Mon, Apr 19>

<Chase - 6:32 AM>
<That you on FB, ‘lex?>

<Wyatt - 6:32 AM>
<Woah, is this shit for real, dude?>
<sharing vid>

<Jose - 6:42 AM>
<omfg ur on FB video right now>
<u got hacked by a psycho>

<John - 6:41 AM>
<nvr doubted u 4 a sec, bro>

<Kristina H - 6:42 AM>
<just saw Wyatt’s feet. cannot believe it>

<Jordan - 6:42 AM>
<you deserve a medal, dude>

<Kristina H - 6:42 AM>
<feed not feet>

<Caitlin - 6:44 AM>
<u okay? u need company?>

<Summer - 6:48 AM>
<that’s sick what happened>
<u poor baby>
<you want a friend?>

<Ciara - 6:48 AM>
<we knew it wasn’t you who>
<dissed on Haley>
<u want me 2 come over>

<Christina J - 6:52 AM>
<u and Haley still quits?>
<hookup?>

<Evan - 6:53 AM>
<sorry i was a prick man>
<i’m working on my anger>

<Reed - 6:55 AM>
<sorry brah>

<Erin - 7:02 AM>
<I left a message. Adding you back in my phone. :) >

<Taylor - 7:03 AM>
<Whatevs, Alex Hayes, ur still a piece of shit!!!>

<Mike - 9:23 AM >
<dude ur blowin up my phone>
<wait>
<wtf happened?>

<Message>
<Mon, Apr 19, 10:10 AM>
<From: Charles Hayes>

<Your line is busy and your message box is full again.>
<One of those messages is from your mother and me.>
<Detective Renner told us the good news earlier. You>
<were so fucking brave, son. I know I shouldn’t use>
<that language in a text, but you were. We couldn’t>
<be prouder. We’re catching the first flight tomorrow>
<to stand with you at that bastard’s arraignment. No,>
<that fucking bastard’s arraignment. We love you so>
<much, Alex. We always will.>
< >
<Dad>

<Message>
<Mon, Apr 19, 6:31 PM>
<From: Haley>

<So you really were telling the truth about you and Taylor.>
<Alex, I feel awful. I’m soooo sorry. God, what I put you>
through.>
<Clay and I get back from the mountains tomorrow.>
<But I want to see you first thing. Promise we will?>
<I miss you.>
< >
<Hale>

<Message>
<Mon, Apr 19, 8:52 PM>
<From: Dana Corey>

<Hey. I know you're finally on your way back home.>
<Just wanted to say again how amazing you are.>
<You’re the strongest guy I know, Alex Hayes. So>
<happy with the way things turned out. Anything I>
<can do, let me know. Enjoy that bed!>
<Love you, Dana>

<Mon, Apr 19, 9:15 PM>
<From: Anthony Dimatto>

<Hey champ. The video link is down on the TV station’s>
<website, but here’s the uploaded transcript with all the info>
<to date. That is some weird shit we went through, right?>
<I’m out. Pt in the morning. [Yay] Go get that bastard in>
<court tomorrow. Talk at you later.>
<T>

<WCN News 10
Home of Breaking News
April 19 - 8:35 PM>

<PARKHILL - A Superior County man was arrested early Monday morning on suspicion of multiple charges including criminal harassment, attempted murder, attempted kidnapping, theft, felony menacing, and extortion.

Harold Otto, 52, of Rockmore, was taken into custody after a search of his home revealed critical evidence linking him to threats and attacks against a ParkHill man, Alex Thomas Hayes, 23, and several acquaintances of Mr. Hayes. A Hayes friend, Anthony Dimatto, 24, also of ParkHill, was recently involved in a car crash authorities now believe was engineered by Otto.

Investigator Matt Renner of the ParkHill Police Department held a news conference earlier this evening to discuss the police findings.

RENNER (On Screen): “In our search of Mr. Otto’s residence, we found a set of house and car keys belonging to Mr. Hayes and a cache of surveillance photos taken without his knowledge. On Mr. Otto’s laptop, we discovered a file containing record of an extensive and invasive series of personal exchanges he subjected Mr. Hayes to. We also have proof he hacked social media accounts to target and injure Mr. Hayes and his friends. We found credit card receipts for a Postal Annex box Mr. Otto maintained in order to receive gloves, bondage paraphernalia, and chloroform — all charged to his accounts — that we believe he intended to use in a planned abduction of Mr. Hayes.”

Otto, an account representative at Lakeland Bank and Trust in ParkHill, had direct business dealings with Hayes who held multiple accounts with the bank.

RENNER (On Screen): “Mr. Otto diverted Mr. Hayes’ net worth in an effort to make him go along with his scheme. He made the mistake, however, of sending a business email to Mr. Hayes using the same ‘all-caps’ typing style from his usual sick messages. He tried to trap Mr. Hayes but ended up ensnaring himself.”

Mr. Hayes, a native of Oakland, CA and a State University graduate, was a former print model with Talent Brokers Agency and was most recently employed with the downtown accounting firm, Mackenzie Group Ltd.

RENNER (On Screen): “This is a case of obsession gone wrong, pure and simple. Mr. Otto targeted Mr. Dimatto in order to keep Mr. Hayes submissive, if you will. We recovered a specialized cutting device from Mr. Otto’s garage we’re pretty sure was used to disable the brakes on the Dimatto vehicle. This is a bad, bad guy. We’re relieved to get him off the streets.”

Harold Otto is set to be arraigned in Superior County Court on Tuesday at 10 AM. He is expected to plead “not guilty” to all charges.>

To: stranger033@hotmail.com
Sent: Mon, 19 Apr 10:14 pm
Subject: the champion

I’m not sure why I’m writing this. You’ll never get to read it anyway.

This is like, what do they call those, “famous last words”?
I get this out, and its done. I can move on. I can start over.

I know your name now.
But I’m not going to use it.
I’m not going to give you more power.

I feel so mad. I feel so angry. And I have nowhere to put that emotion.
It’s just sitting like a cage around my heart.

Maybe that's why these are “famous last words,” so I can finally tell you how I feel.
Okay, here goes:

Fuck you for choosing me!
Fuck you for torturing me!
Fuck you for trying to ruin my life!

Why did you do it?
Because you liked the way I look?
Because you thought it would be fun to test my limits?
Because you got off on the idea of tying me up?

You don’t get to do that.
You don’t get to break people.

I told you I would fight you, and I did.
But it’s all different now.
I have all this RAGE inside me and NOWHERE TO PUT IT!
I’m tied up.
You did that to me.
And I don’t know how to escape.

Fuck it.
It’s done.
It’s behind me now.
You lost.
I won.
That’s what matters.
That’s what counts.
I beat you.
I won.

So, yeah, “famous last words.”

To: athayesnew1@gmail.com
Sent: Tue, 20 Apr 3:33 am
Subject: re: The Champion

HELLO HANDSOME

IT MUST HAVE FELT GOOD TO HIT “SEND” ON YOUR PHONE AND GET A FEW TOUCHY-FEELIES OFF THAT PERFECTLY SCULPTED CHEST OF YOURS
WISH I CARED MORE HOW YOU FEEL
BUT I DON’T

I CERTAINLY DON’T FEEL BAD FOR POOR UNLUCKY (BUT OH-SO-EASY-TO-FRAME) MR. OTTO
THE MINUTE THE COPS FIND OUT YOU’RE GONE, THEY’LL REALIZE THEY’VE GOT THE WRONG GUY AND CUT HIM LOOSE
WATCH THAT D.A. GET GREEDY AND TRY TO COVER HER ASS BY CALLING OTTO MY “ACCOMPLICE”
THAT’S NOT THE WAY I WORK
I’VE NEVER BEEN BIG ON SHARING WHAT’S MINE

I LIKED ONE PART OF YOUR MESSAGE, THOUGH
THAT PHRASE YOU KEPT MISUSING: “FAMOUS LAST WORDS”?
RATHER APPROPRIATE IN HINDSIGHT, DON’T YOU THINK?

ME, I’M PARTIAL TO “FAMOUS LAST MOMENTS”
LIKE YOURS, FOR EXAMPLE

OF COURSE, YOU ALREADY KNOW WHAT HAPPENED
AND THESE FINAL EMAILS BETWEEN US ARE JUST SO MUCH ELECTRONIC MASTURBATION

BUT SINCE I NEVER SPARE YOU ANY DETAILS
..……AND WE’RE BOTH IN A CONFESSIONAL MOOD……..

WHEN YOU FINISHED SHAVING AWAY THAT BOTHERSOME STUBBLE YOU’VE BEEN NURSING ALL WEEK AND STEAM SHOWERED YOUR ALREADY HOT BODY BACK TO SHINY PERFECTION, I COULD SEE A CHANGE COME OVER YOU

THE TROUBLE DRIPPED AWAY
THE STRESS RELAXED
THE WORRY EVAPORATED
YOU LOOKED CALM, PEACEFUL, SAFE

I’LL LET YOU IN ON A PROFESSIONAL SECRET, HANDSOME
THE TAKE DOWN IS ALWAYS SWEETER ONCE THE VICTIM FEELS HE HAS NOTHING LEFT TO FEAR

SO WHEN YOU SHUT OFF THE BEDROOM LIGHT AND FINALLY FELL FACE FIRST INTO YOUR WELCOMING BED, THE LAST THING YOU EXPECTED WHEN YOU ROLLED OVER WAS TO SEE A STRANGER STANDING OVER YOU

SIX FOOT TWO, DARK CLOTHING, BLACK LEATHER JACKET, PIERCING EYES BEHIND A BALACLAVA, BLACK GLOVES HUGGING TWO POWERFUL HANDS, A RAG SOAKED IN CHLOROFORM, HELD AT THE READY

WAS I A SIGHT TO BEHOLD…………?
I’M GUESSING I WAS, JUDGING BY THE TERROR THAT QUICKLY SPREAD ACROSS YOUR FACE
EVEN IN THE DARK, I COULD SEE YOUR FEAR
HELL, I COULD FEEL IT
FUCK, I COULD TASTE IT

“HELLO HANDSOME.”

YOU TOOK A BREATH TO YELL OUT, BUT I WAS ALREADY ON YOU
MY ARM FLUNG ACROSS YOUR CHEST, PUSHING THE AIR FROM YOUR LUNGS. MY RAG-CLUTCHED HAND FORCED YOU TO BREATHE-IN A NEW AND UNFAMILIAR SCENT
MY GRIP RENDERED YOUR ARMS USELESS AT THEIR SIDES
MY FULL WEIGHT BURIED YOUR SMALLER FRAME INTO THE MATTRESS
YOU WERE HELD FIRM
TO GIVE THE SWEET-SMELLING FUMES TIME TO DO THEIR WORST

YOU TRIED TO BUCK
YOU TRIED TO FLAIL
YOU TRIED TO SCREAM

I STARED INTO YOUR ALARMED EYES AND THOUGHT:
THIS IS THE FIGHT YOU TALKED SO MUCH ABOUT??
THIS IS THAT DR. PHIL “RAGE” BULLSHIT YOU PREACHED??

WAS I TOO ROUGH ON YOU?
IT’S YOUR OWN DAMN FAULT FOR ACTING OUT, BETRAYING ME, AND TEASING ME WITH THAT HOT FUCKING ASS.
GRINDING ON TOP OF YOU, WATCHING THE LAST OF YOUR FUTILE STRUGGLING FADE TO NOTHINGNESS, I COULD HAVE SHOT ALL OVER YOU RIGHT THEN AND THERE
BUT PLENTY OF TIME FOR THAT LATER, PRETTY BOY

EVENTUALLY, YOUR GRASPING HANDS DROPPED TO THE SHEETS, YOUR EYES CLOUDED AND CLOSED, AND YOU MANAGED A FINAL SEXY MOAN BEFORE FINALLY GOING STILL

THE CHLORO RAG STORED AWAY IN A PLASTIC ZIPLOC FROM MY JACKET, AND MY LEATHERMAN CUT FREE YOUR T-SHIRT AND COTTON BRIEFS. THE T-SHIRT GOT TRASHED, BUT THE BRIEFS WENT TO MY BACK POCKET

I MAY HAVE LINGERED A BIT TOO LONG AT THE SIGHT OF YOUR NAKED
HELPLESSNESS BENEATH ME, AS WELL AS THE SATISFYING VIEW BETWEEN YOUR LEGS, BUT I SOON SHOOK OFF THE SPELL, SPUN YOU ON YOUR STOMACH, AND CROSSED YOUR WRISTS AT THE SMALL OF YOUR BACK. A LENGTH OF THIN WHITE CLOTHESLINE CAME FROM ANOTHER POCKET, WAS DOUBLED UP AND WRAPPED ONCE HORIZONTALLY AROUND YOUR WRISTS, THE LOOSE END LACED THROUGH THE LOOP AND PULLED TIGHT WITH SUCH FORCE IT MADE YOUR LIMP BODY FLINCH INVOLUNTARILY. THE WRISTS WERE DOUBLE-WRAPPED FOUR MORE TIMES AND ANOTHER FOUR VERTICALLY UNTIL THERE WAS JUST ENOUGH ROPE LEFT TO MAKE THE KNOTS……..TIED ABOVE THE WRISTS, OF COURSE……..FINGERPROOF

WHAT HAPPENED NEXT WAS AS MUCH MY FAULT AS IT WAS YOURS, BOY

I LEFT YOU TO SLUMBER, AND READIED THINGS FOR YOUR MOVE.
CLOTHES WERE SELECTED (TIGHT T’S, GYM SHORTS) AND ADDED TO YOUR OVERNIGHT BAG. CLEAN UNDERWEAR AND SOCKS WERE PASSED OVER IN FAVOR OF DIRTY AND SOILED ONES
I KNEW YOU’D APPROVE
FOR A FEW OF THE LONGER SOCKS, I TIED KNOTS IN THE CENTER, IN CASE THEY MIGHT COME IN HANDY LATER

I HAD JUST REMOVED YOUR PHONE AND LAPTOP FROM THE HOUSE AND RETURNED WITH MY WORK BAG WHEN I LOOKED OVER TO THE BED AND SAW YOU STUMBLING TO YOUR FEET

I HADN’T WANTED TO CHANCE THE CHLORO DOSE ON YOUR FIRST TIME
OUT AND HAD GONE EASY WITH THE RAG POUR
I NEVER WANTED YOU OUT FOR LONG
JUST TO GIVE ME TIME TO FINISH MY PREP

YOUR BACK WAS TO ME, AND YOU WERE TUGGING YOUR ROPED HANDS, TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT HAPPENED.
YOU TURNED, AND THAT GROGGY EXPRESSION SWITCHED TO HORRIFIED AWARENESS.
YOU STARTED TO CALL FOR HELP BUT MY WIDE GLOVED HAND CLAMPED YOUR MOUTH SHUT.
MY OTHER ARM SWEPT BETWEEN YOUR TIED ARMS AND BACK, AND PULLED YOU INTO ME.
YOU SWAYED IN MY GRIP LIKE A RAG DOLL, STILL WEAK AND TRYING TO MANEUVER A BODY UNRESPONSIVE TO COMMANDS.
I LEANED DOWN, DIGGING MY MASKED FACE INTO YOUR WILD MOP OF DAMP HAIR, AND TOOK A WHIFF.
YOU SMELLED CLEAN, INNOCENT, PERFECT
YOU GAVE A MUFFLED YOWL AND JERKED AWAY AT THE INVASION
I PULLED YOU BACK TIGHTER
YOU JERKED AWAY AGAIN AT THE FEEL OF MY ROCK HARD COCK POKING AGAINST YOUR BACKSIDE

THAT’S WHEN YOU DECIDED TO WAKE THE FUCK UP

YOU CAME ALIVE AND STARTED TO FIGHT AND SCREAM HARDER
YOU TRIED TO CALL FOR HELP, BUT MY GLOVED HAND MUFFLED THE SOUNDS.
I HISSED A WARNING:

“SHUT THE FUCK UP! YOU HEAR ME? SHUT UP!”

YOU CARRIED ON SCREAMING, TRYING TO BE HEARD BY ANYONE WITHIN EARSHOT

THE HAND GAG TIGHTENED WHILE MY OTHER HAND FOUND YOUR RIPPED BRIEFS IN MY BACK POCKET AND RAISED THEM TO YOUR CHIN

“OPEN UP! DO IT! D O I T!!!”

THE GLOVE RELEASED, AND YOU TRIED TO CRY OUT AGAIN, BUT THAT GAVE ME ENOUGH STARTING ROOM TO PUSH IN THE FRAYED FABRIC. I SHOVED THE BRIEFS PAST YOUR SWOLLEN POUTY LIPS UNTIL THEY FILLED EVERY CREVICE OF YOUR BALLOONING MOUTH, MAKING YOUR CHEEKS BULGE
LIKE A CHIPMUNK………..
………A HOT, FUCKING, GAGGED CHIPMUNK.
WHEN I REPLACED THE GLOVED HAND, YOUR MOUTH SOUNDS WERE MORE MUFFLED AND GARBLED
BUT NOT MUFFLED ENOUGH FOR MY TASTE

“ON YOUR KNEES, BOY! NOW!”

I PUSHED YOU TO THE GROUND WITH A SMACK.
WITH MY FREE HAND, I REACHED INTO THE OVERNIGHT BAG AND SELECTED ONE OF THE KNOTTED SOCKS.

YOUR EYES DARTED OVER, EYEBROWS RAISED, AND YOU SHOOK YOUR HEAD, NOW WISE TO WHAT WAS COMING

“WOULDN’T IT BE CUTE IF YOU HAD A CHOICE?” I RASPED, AND I TOOK AWAY MY HAND AND FIERCELY PULLED THE KNOT BETWEEN YOUR TEETH.
THE SOCK PUSHED THE CLOTH PACKING FURTHER IN. THE SOCK WAS KNOTTED WITH ONE FIRM TUG AND THEN ANOTHER AND ANOTHER, THE LOOSE ENDS SWINGING DEFEATED BEHIND YOUR HEAD.

THE GLOVE WENT BACK OVER YOUR MOUTH
YOU MOANED
STILL NOT ENOUGH

MY FREE HAND FOUND A ROLL OF GORILLA TAPE IN MY OPEN WORK BAG.

I CEMENTED ONE END OF THE STICKY ADHESIVE WRAP OVER THE SOCK KNOT AND BEGAN TO ENCIRCLE YOUR HEAD, PULLING CRUELLY TIGHT WITH EACH WRAPPING, REMOVING ANY CHANCE FOR SWEAT AND STRETCH AND SLACK TO LOOSEN THE TAPE GAG. IT WRAPPED AROUND TWICE, FIVE TIMES, EIGHT. THE ROLL WAS RIPPED CLEAR, AND THE LOOSE END WAS MATTED DOWN.

I STEPPED AROUND TO GET A BETTER VIEW
YOU TRIED TO SPEAK BUT ONLY BLEW AIR FROM YOUR FLARING NOSTRILS.
NO ONE WOULD HEAR YOU NOW

“I’LL GIVE YOU THIS, BOY, YOU KNOW HOW TO WEAR A GAG.”

WHEN I TURNED TO REACH INTO MY WORK BAG A SECOND TIME, YOU APPARENTLY DECIDED THIS WAS THE PERFECT MOMENT TO TRY TO ESCAPE.
HAND TIED, GAGGED, AND NAKED…..WHERE WERE YOU GOING TO RUN?

YOU LEAPT TO YOUR FEET AND STARTED TO LURCH TOWARD THE BACK DOOR, BUT WHEN I WHIRLED AROUND TO FACE YOU, IT STOPPED YOU COLD

WELL, ME……..AND THE GUN

I RAISED THE REVOLVER, COCKED THE HAMMER, AND PLACED THE BARREL TO YOUR TEMPLE.
YOU SWALLOWED HARD.
SWEAT RAN DOWN THE SIDE OF YOUR WHITENING FACE.

“I WON’T HESITATE TO DO IT. YOU KNOW THAT.”

YOU NODDED SLIGHTLY.

“I DON’T WANT TO KILL YOU, BOY. IF YOU PLEASE ME, THERE’S NO REASON YOU CAN’T SEE YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY AGAIN.”

YOU LOOKED UP AT MY EYES. I MET THE LOOK AND NODDED. A FLASH OF HOPE LIT ACROSS YOUR FACE

“YOU JUST HAVE TO DO WHAT I SAY. THIS WILL GO MUCH SMOOTHER FOR YOU IF YOU FOLLOW THE RULES.”

YOU PAUSED, AND THEN YOU NODDED DEEPLY.

“SMART CHOICE. NOW DOWN ON THE GROUND. IT’S TIME FOR A LITTLE ROPING.”

DID I SAY “A LITTLE” ROPING?

I COULDN’T HELP MYSELF
YOU LOOKED SO FUCKING AMAZING COVERED IN MILES OF TIGHT RESTRICTIVE ROPE

AS I WORKED, WE ENGAGED IN LIGHT CONVERSATION, WITH TOPICS LIKE “THE COPS HAVE NO IDEA WHO I AM” AND “IT WILL BE LIKE YOU DROPPED OFF THE FACE OF THE PLANET” AND “I’M THE ONLY ONE WHO’LL KNOW WHERE YOU ARE” AND “YOU’LL NEVER GET LOOSE” AND “YOU ARE SO DEEPLY FUCKED,” YA DA YA DA YA DA……

OCCASIONALLY WE’D ENGAGE IN IDLE CHIT-CHAT THAT WENT SOMETHING LIKE:
“IS THAT TOO TIGHT?”
“MMFPH!”
“I CAN’T UNDERSTAND YOU.”
“MMMMFPH!!!”
I THINK YOU SAID TIGHTER”

OR

“OH, IS THAT TOO TIGHT?”
“MMMMMMMFPHHH!”
“GOOD, BECAUSE YOU FUCKING DESERVE IT TIGHT, YOU WHINY LITTLE BITCH!!!”

..…YOU KNOW, EVERYDAY TALK

IN THE END, WE TOOK CARE OF YOUR:

TOES, FEET, ANKLES, KNEES (ABOVE AND BELOW), THIGHS, CROTCH, ASS, DICK AND BALLS (NICE), TORSO, WAIST AND CHEST (ABOVE AND BELOW PECS), ELBOWS (OF COURSE), LOWER ARMS, UPPER ARMS…….

YOU WERE TURNED INTO A PERFECT PACKAGE, READY FOR SHIPPING
I USED EVERY COIL IN MY ROPE BAG……
EXCEPT ONE

EARLIER I’D MOVED MY PANEL VAN TO THE DARK ALLEY BEHIND YOUR HOUSE
(I TOOK OUT THE ONLY OVERHEAD LIGHT LAST WEEK)
AFTER I LOADED THE LAST OF OUR THINGS INTO THE SECRET COMPARTMENT UNDER THE PASSENGER SIDE FLOORBOARD, I COULDN’T RESIST TAKING A LOOK IN THE BACK.

I’D BUILT FALSE WALLS ON TWO INTERIOR SIDES OF THE VAN.
ON ONE SIDE, IT WAS A LEGITIMATE WALL
BUT ON THE OTHER, THE WALLS SLID OPEN AT THE CENTER, CREATING A VERTICAL WEDGE JUST WIDE AND DEEP ENOUGH FOR A TONED AND TIED BOY (YOU, TO BE EXACT) TO GET SPIDER WEBBED IN WITH ABOUT 200 FEET OF ROPE (IRONICALLY ENOUGH, THE EXACT AMOUNT I HAD LEFT). THEN THE DOORS WOULD SLIDE CLOSED, THEY’D LOCK, AND YOU’D BE SMARTLY STASHED FROM PRYING EYES FOR THE LONG VAN RIDE HOME

…..WHY CHANCE FATE IN CASE THE VAN BROKE DOWN OR THE COPS PULLED ME OVER OR SOMEONE THOUGHT THEY’D JUST “TAKE A LOOK IN THE BACK”?

IT WOULD BE AS IF YOU WERE NEVER THERE AT ALL

I DID A FINAL SWEEP OF THE HOUSE, TURNED OUT THE BATHROOM LIGHT, AND OPENED THE BACK DOOR LEADING TO THE ALLEY.
FALLING MOONLIGHT CAUGHT YOU STRUGGLING ON THE FLOOR.

YOU WERE TRYING TO SIT UP, BUT THE ROPES WOULD ALWAYS PINCH AND PULL, AND YOU WOULD GRUNT AND CRY AND FALL BACK FRUSTRATED, AND YOUR BREATH WOULD RAKE ACROSS YOUR TAPED MOUTH IN DESPERATION. IT WAS MUSIC TO MY EARS.

“I HAVE A CONFESSION TO MAKE, BOY. I LIED TO YOU BEFORE. TWICE, REALLY.”

YOU BLINKED UP, STILL WINCING FROM THE CHEST ROPES CONSTRICTING YOUR BREATHING. IT WAS CUTE TO SEE YOU TRYING TO MANAGE YOUR PAIN TO IMPRESS ME.

“REMEMBER WHEN I TOLD YOU YOU COULD SEE YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY AGAIN? WELL, THAT WAS A LIE.”

A LOOK OF CONFUSION CROSSED YOUR EYES. I BENT DOWN AND BRUSHED ASIDE A FALLEN LOCK OF HAIR FROM YOUR OPEN, WORRIED FACE.

“WHAT DID I TELL YOU FROM THE START? YOUR OLD LIFE IS OVER. THERE IS ONLY THIS LIFE NOW. A LIFE OF ENDLESS ROPES AND GAGS AND LIVING ONLY TO PLEASE ME. SORRY TO MISLEAD YOU, HANDSOME, BUT OWNERSHIP HAS ITS PRIVILEGES.”

I STOOD AND PULLED OUT A CIGARETTE PACK FROM MY JACKET. I SLAMMED OUT A SMOKE AND POPPED IT BETWEEN MY LIPS. I ALSO TOOK OUT MY GUN. YOU STOPPED SQUIRMING WHEN YOU SAW THE WEAPON COME INTO VIEW.

I KNEW I HAD YOUR ATTENTION, AND I TURNED THE FIRE ARM OVER IN MY HAND FOR A MOMENT BEFORE I SPOKE.

“OH, AND ABOUT THAT OTHER LIE…?”

I TOOK A QUICK STEP TOWARD YOU, AIMED THE BARREL AT YOUR HEAD, COCKED THE HAMMER…….AND PULLED.

YOU CLENCHED YOUR EYES SHUT FOR THE INEVITABLE SHOT. WHICH NEVER CAME. WHEN YOU OPENED YOUR EYES AGAIN, YOU FOUND YOURSELF STARING AT A TINY FLAME EMANATING FROM THE TIP OF THE BARREL.

I LIT MY CIGARETTE, DOUSED THE FIRE, AND POCKETED THE NOVELTY GUN.

YOU BEGAN TO SOB — EACH HEAVING MOVEMENT SENDING SHARP PAIN RADIATING THROUGH YOUR TIGHTLY TIED FRAME. YOU WERE IN TOTAL PHYSICAL, PSYCHOLOGICAL, AND EMOTIONAL AGONY.

IN OTHER WORDS, YOU WERE PERFECT

AS I BENT DOWN TO THROW YOU OVER MY SHOULDER AND CARRY YOU TO THE WAITING VAN, I BELIEVE…NO I’M PRETTY SURE…I SAW A SINGLE TEAR STREAM DOWN YOUR CHEEK.

IT’S SECLUDED OUT HERE
JUST LIKE I PROMISED
SO MANY TREES
SO MANY STARS

YOU’RE PROBABLY WONDERING WHEN I’M GOING TO MOVE YOU FROM THE VAN AND INTO YOUR NEW HOME
PATIENCE, MY EAGER YOUNG CAPTIVE
IT’S ONLY POLITE TO ANSWER YOUR LAST EMAIL FIRST

BESIDES, A BOY NEEDS ALONE TIME
TO CONTEMPLATE HIS NEW ROLE IN THE UNIVERSE

I’VE ALREADY DESTROYED YOUR PHONE AND LAPTOP
THE SURVEILLANCE SOFTWARE IS REMOVED
ONCE I FINISH THIS NOTE, AND MAKE A FINAL ARCHIVE COPY FOR THE GENERAL FILE, I’LL SCRUB THE ENTIRE EMAIL CHAIN FROM ALL THE SERVERS
IT WILL BE LIKE YOU AND I NEVER EXISTED

THIS IS THE END OF ONE STORY
BUT THE START OF SO MANY OTHERS

I’M ANXIOUS TO BEGIN OUR TIME TOGETHER, HANDSOME
I HAVE A SUSPICION YOU ARE, TOO

YOUR (NO LONGER) STRANGER

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Deleted User 3263 5 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Wow what a fantastic story!

I knew that there was something up because Alex getting off the hook by the stranger getting arrested just didn't seem to make sense after the cops have been no help at all. I had a feeling it was just a setup for Alex to finally feel safe. The stranger was always 100 steps ahead.

I really enjoyed this story as well as your other ones and I'm thrilled you've decided to post on here. It's definitely been a nice treat. Keep it up!
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

It doesn't get much darker than this, but it also doesn't get much better. Well done.
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

A good tale of obsession, clever tricks to stay within limits without sacrifying intensity and innovative mix of visuals and texts, impressive ! You've won fans waiting for your next.

( shorter last bits of text maybe, to make it a A++ and not 'just' A+ from never-satisfied readers :roll: , it changes the pace and the concept toward the end. Just subjective feedback on details.)
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
Scottstud94
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Scottstud94 »

I love a happy ending :)
benji2387
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by benji2387 »

Great ending to the story! Loved the twist in there. Can’t wait to read more from you!
Deleted User 3263

LK3869 wrote: 5 years ago A good tale of obsession, clever tricks to stay within limits without sacrifying intensity and innovative mix of visuals and texts, impressive ! You've won fans waiting for your next.

( shorter last bits of text maybe, to make it a A++ and not 'just' A+ from never-satisfied readers :roll: , it changes the pace and the concept toward the end. Just subjective feedback on details.)
Thanks for my first story rating. I'm so honored!!! ;)

Work has snatched me away for the coming week, so I posted the ending before doing a compression edit pass. I'll go back later and trim fat.

The story trajectory has been leading to a private, two-way confrontation that's hard for both to reveal when one of them has been trussed up by the other - rude! Our Stranger is a completist, so I thought the format tweak justified based on his desire to record Alex's final moments of freedom. Still, cutting will help streamline for sure.

I appreciate the feedback, my friend, and I'm working on some new ideas for future stories!
Last edited by Deleted User 3263 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Deleted User 3263

GoBucks wrote: 5 years ago Wow what a fantastic story!

I knew that there was something up because Alex getting off the hook by the stranger getting arrested just didn't seem to make sense after the cops have been no help at all. I had a feeling it was just a setup for Alex to finally feel safe. The stranger was always 100 steps ahead.

I really enjoyed this story as well as your other ones and I'm thrilled you've decided to post on here. It's definitely been a nice treat. Keep it up!
Definitely will do! Thanks!!!
Deleted User 3263

benji2387 wrote: 5 years ago Great ending to the story! Loved the twist in there. Can’t wait to read more from you!
Happy to oblige...
Deleted User 3263

Scottstud94 wrote: 5 years ago I love a happy ending :)
Right? Alex doesn't know how good he's got it. Imagine attracting a guy as devious and creative as Mr. Stranger who'll stop at nothing to make sure you get all the attention (and creative roping and gagging) you deserve. A lucky boy indeed!
Last edited by Deleted User 3263 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Deleted User 3263

MaxRoper wrote: 5 years ago It doesn't get much darker than this, but it also doesn't get much better. Well done.
So very well put! Thanks!
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

[mention]boygagged[/mention]
Work has snatched me away for the coming week, so I posted the ending before doing a compression edit pass. I'll go back later and trim fat.
Please don't trim a thing! This was amazing the way it was. The texting & emailing method of telling this story was brilliant. M/M is not usually my preferred category, but I was blown away by the steady build up of tension culminating in the capture. I even, briefly, wished I was desirable enough for someone to want to tie me up like that! That was one of the most intense descriptions of binding someone that I've ever read. In real life, I would want to be released after an hour or two, but I don't get the impression that poor Alex should expect that!

Well done!
Deleted User 3263

iliketights wrote: 5 years ago @boygagged
Please don't trim a thing! This was amazing the way it was. The texting & emailing method of telling this story was brilliant. M/M is not usually my preferred category, but I was blown away by the steady build up of tension culminating in the capture. I even, briefly, wished I was desirable enough for someone to want to tie me up like that! That was one of the most intense descriptions of binding someone that I've ever read. In real life, I would want to be released after an hour or two, but I don't get the impression that poor Alex should expect that!

Well done!
I'm so glad you liked it!!! I'll make sure to edit without losing intensity. If anything, it will only help to elevate the tension and payoffs.

I always imagined that, once out of the van, Alex is taken inside and chained to a post while the Stranger begins to remove some of the ropes to help restore bloodflow. Once Alex's hands are feeling better, they're cuffed and chained to the post. Then his toes, feet, and ankles are released. Once revived, they are retied, before knees and thighs are released. And so on. Mr. Stranger's not going to risk damaging his valuable new possession...but Alex will probably never be out of some sort of restraints for the rest of his time in his new home. Yes, the first roping was intense, but like pulling off a bandaid quickly, the Stranger believes it's better for a boy to experience the intensity of his new reality as soon as possible. :twisted:
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

An incredibly dark story that I loved. This story easily reaches second place in my ranking of favorite forum stories, very good job!

I love how the stranger lets Alex feel totally safe to attack this makes things so hot.
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
Scottstud94
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Scottstud94 »

I would love a follow up on Alex, like the day he gets chained to that post. Would be fun to have him in that state. I’m glad he’s not getting out though :)
Deleted User 3263

Tsuhaya wrote: 5 years ago An incredibly dark story that I loved. This story easily reaches second place in my ranking of favorite forum stories, very good job!

I love how the stranger lets Alex feel totally safe to attack this makes things so hot.
Thanks, my friend! I loved working on this and can't wait to finish more!
Deleted User 3263

Scottstud94 wrote: 5 years ago I would love a follow up on Alex, like the day he gets chained to that post. Would be fun to have him in that state. I’m glad he’s not getting out though :)
Like the man said...so many more stories to tell of poor pretty Alex Hayes and his Stranger. Maybe some day, we'll hear them.
Carnath
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Carnath »

Amazing story. Would love to read more from you :)
The Brotherhood
The best human pilot in the galaxy
My Bondage Academia

If you want to support me and allow me to commission more illustration and write more story, you can donate to my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/carnath_gid
Exelsia
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Exelsia »

Gotta admit, I actually thought Alex finally got Mr Stranger back :lol: The twist gave me a huge "oh shit" expression. I can't imagine just how satisfying Mr Stranger felt when he finally captured his precious boi, since his fuel of vengeance went up notches after Alex's retaliation email. Also love the part where Stranger describes every single part of Alex's body tied up. It's hard to believe Alex didn't get hard at least a bit from reading that. :twisted:

Thank you for this amazing piece. Looking forward to more of your works! ;)
What's better than the combination of a pair of skinny jeans, canvas belts and sneakers? One that involves ropes, duh.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

One final question for [mention]boygagged[/mention] : Do you relate more to Alex, or to The Stranger? Which would you rather be?
Deleted User 3263

MaxRoper wrote: 5 years ago One final question for @boygagged : Do you relate more to Alex, or to The Stranger? Which would you rather be?
I relate equally, and enjoy the imagined experiences and discoveries of both, but on physicality alone (height, weight, etc.), I'm more of an Alex.
dwild
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dwild »

Just ……. WOW!!!

I echo all of the comments above.

I've never read a story in the style of this one, but it was perfect. Scary, dark, plot twists, exciting, superb. I'm in awe of how you were able to come up with this. I can't wait to read your other stories.
Deleted User 3263

dwild wrote: 5 years ago Just ……. WOW!!!

I echo all of the comments above.

I've never read a story in the style of this one, but it was perfect. Scary, dark, plot twists, exciting, superb. I'm in awe of how you were able to come up with this. I can't wait to read your other stories.
<blush> Thanks, dwild, I had a great time crafting it!
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Incredibly unique story style man! Well done!
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic