Oceanic Trap. M/M

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

I continue to love this story each time you update it. I look forward to each and every new chapter!
jdpeter
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jdpeter »

Mark set the cam on the tripod. Set to see tyler. He pressed play. This was the behind the scenes play. Tyler was struggling while sittin naked on the floor of the boat. Naked as he was he was so embarrades.

"To put a mood of ocean lets wet you. Ocean water as the catch of the day."

Mark brought a cube of ocean water an threw it on Tyler. It was cold. Tyler was trembling. All his hair now wet. Mark continue the set up. He brought the net were he found Tyler. He layed it next to him. Like if hewas just taken out of the water. Then he put the lycra on the floor next to him too.
Mark broght a Thick ball gag. Tyler hadn't seen it when he came. Mark sat behind Tyler put him between his legs pinned. Srarted rubbing his chest. Then pulling his head back covering his eyes with the hand. The reflection of Tyler made him open his mouth. At this point the ballgag was in. "I know, we are in the ocean. Your screams wouldn't make a difference but you look hot with the gag" Mark said as hee secured the gag.
Tyler was layed on his stomach. Mark had some more rope an secured the guy some more. He tied some ropes around Tyler's chest, leaving the nipples uncovered by rope. Rope was aded to his thigs and above the knees. Some more water was pured over Tyler.
Mark came to the camera and stopped the recording. "Thats a wrap" he mocked Tyler. "Now to the rubbing scene. You should not cum, you hear me." Mark turned the camera on again.
It rolled a little while Tyler struggled. Then he came in and lifted Tyler, sat behind him a messed his wet hair. The pinned him to his torso wjile rubbin Tyler's chest. There was sometime a handgag was added. Unvoluntarily Tyler got aroused. And Mark took advantage. This was kept some minutes.
Mark stopped the camera again. Came back to Tyler. Took off his gag. And came back to the camara. Tyler continue to struggle all this while. This was the third take.

Mark came with a rag and forced it over Tyler's mouth and nose. "Ok dude time you go to sleep" Tyler fought some minutes but soon felt sleep to the substance on the rag.

Mark carried his captive back to the room hoping to have some quality time out of camera. He expected to receive call about his carch soon. There.must be an interested person
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

Another great continuation. I always get excited when I see you've updated the story. I think Tyler would look hot tied, naked and gagged too. What a catch!!!
jdpeter
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jdpeter »

Thanks Trickster. I appreciate your commenta and im glad you like it.
jackinpurple
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jackinpurple »

Wow, this is great :D I thought you had stopped the story but I'm glad that you're continuing it, hope to see more :)
jdpeter
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jdpeter »

Thanks Jack. I plan to finish this one. I appreciate your comment and glad you like it
Mirandabound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mirandabound »

Please continue
jdpeter
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jdpeter »

Thanks Mirandabound. I will
Mirandabound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mirandabound »

Add some rubber gloves fetish n ghom hand gag with rubber gloves n teasing with rubber gloves n forcefully orgasms
jdpeter
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jdpeter »

Thanks for the suggestion. However rubber and gloves are not psrt of the topics i like i apologize an express with honesty. I hope you still enjoy tje story
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Interesting story with the net! I like it! Excited to read the next chapter!
jdpeter
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jdpeter »

Thanks ShortSocks. I m glad you like
harukatsukino
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by harukatsukino »

One of my favorite story in this site. My favorite part is the last part, the moment when tyler is completely stripped as a punishment for his attempt to choke the kidnapper mark. more ropes on the thigh and knees make it hotter than the previous chapters. Love it!
jdpeter
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jdpeter »

Mark decided to play with Tyler's emotions. He carried him back to the room of the boat. He was feeling Tyler's butt as he walked. Tyler was still unconscious. Mark released the ropes from Tyler and after watching a touching Tyler's chest for a while he left the room.

Mark was setting a recapture. This would bring Tyler's mood down.

Tyler woke up. He realized he was still on the boat. Then he noticed he was not tied. The down side he was naked. "Where is that guy" he thought. This time he decided to go to the top of the boat and see if there was a way to escape. He got to the top and didn't see his captor around. "Weird". Tyler found his speedo as he walked and put it on. Some confidence was restored. But little. He walked to one of the sides of the boat but didn't find a way to escape. So he walked to the other side. When he got there he noticed there was a small jet ski. "Great!" He hadn't seen it before while he fought the storm. Probably he didn't pay attention.

Now was the chance to escape. He checked the jet ski and was about to get on it when things got bad again.

He felt a net falling over him and then a strong force brought him to the floor. "Back to when we started! And you still owe me the payback to your previous escape." Mark said as he dragged Tyler tangled inside the net. Tyler was trying to do something but he was being dragged around. They were heading back to the room. Tyler was so close to escape what a bad luck!.

"You think that jet ski works with no keys haha. I could have recaptured you while you were sitting in it! And you won't be able to find those keys anyway". Tyler didn't talk back. He was sure just pleased this guy to lower his mood, which was working great. Then they got to the entrance of the room.

Tyler was taken out of the net and held from the back. His captor was able to handle him e en untied. As he was being pushed inside the room he felt his captor's hands rubbing his chest.

He was thrown to the bed and the Mark jumped over him. He tried to struggle while his hands were being tied behind his back. "That speedo will come handy. I'm glad you found it on your fail attempt to escape!" He took the off and gagged Tyler with them inside his moth. Tyler complained. Then a scarf was tied around his moth keeping the speedo secure. "I hope you like your own taste! Haha. And see you are kind of enjoying this. Wait until I milk you. I also need to give you a shower after this. A small bout is coming for you later. Someone is interested in you.

Tyler was moaning hating his situation. Mark got some more rope and tied his feet. His feet were cross tied. Mark took some pics and then got a lotion from the drawer. "This thing will help me estumulate you." Mark sat behind Tyler, put some lotion on the hands and while pinning Tyler with one arme he started rubbing his cock. Tyler was also being estimulated with the hand on the chest. His nipples were being played too. Tyler fought all he could while this continued.

"Wow! I was not expecting you would last this long!" Mar continued the rubbing some more and thenTuler couldn't take it any more. He stopped struggling as he cummed. Feeling defeated. Mark loved the way Tyler stopped struggling.

Mark stood from the bed and watched his defeated guy. He got a ring and attend it to Tyler's cock. He put the vibration in low. "You won't cum any soon I get it. But this will make you remember I'm still in control". Mark took off the gag from Tyler. He expected Tyler wouldn't do any noise. Good thing about the proud ones.

He let him rest a while before he started preparing Tyler for his trip!
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

I was hoping to get another chapter of this story! Poor Tyler. Things certainly look bad for him! But good for us!

Love the netting scene. You don't see that a lot, but I really enjoy net scenes. Really makes it feel like hunter and prey! And I also LOVE letting the victim think he's going to escape and then dashing his hopes. Very sadistic. And super hot!

It looks like Mark is about to get poor Tyler ready for sale into slavery! Will he manage to escape or will he be delivered bound and gagged to his new master? Looks like we have to wait and see!
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

Another fantastic chapter. This story continues in being great each time you add to it.
jdpeter
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jdpeter »

Thanks wataru14 and trickster for the comments.
jdpeter
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jdpeter »

Mark returned to the room. He had plenty of time to prepare Tyler for his purchaser. Not a slaver fortunately for Tyler. According to the message he wanted a swimmer type to have some fun. He will pay a good amount at the time of the interchange.

"You are a mess. Time for some fresh water. We need to clean that cum and sweat." Tyler stayed quiet. He was down with all that had happened. His feet were untied and he was pushed to the bathroom. Mark turned on the water and kneeled Tyler while he he prepared the shower.

Mark messed Tyler's hair and then carried him inside the shower. The water had good temperature. Mark rubbed his body while the water ran. "Could you let me shower myself? I am feeling humiliated..." Tyler said soft.
"Not a chance. I need that money presto. And also want you off my boat soon."
Tyler desisted from preventing being rubbed. Market turned off the shower. Got some soap on his hands an took advance of the situation. Touched Tyler in every spot of his body. Took good time to clean his dick. Tyler complained silently as this was done. The water ran again. This time cold. He shivered. His captor was mocking him.

When they were done he was taken out and dried with towel. Mark brought a red speedo and put it on him. Tied Tyler's feet crossed and lay him on the floor. The satélite phone rang and a sound of a motor could be heard. "It is time" mark took piece of cloth, hel Tyler's nose to make him breath by mouth. Once the clothe was inside it was secured with a bandana. Tyler moaned as he was lifted on the shoulder and carried to the top of the boat.

The buyer was on a boat next to Mark's. It was a Taxi boat. The destination boat was some distance away. Mark lowered Tyler from his shoulder. Then made him fall to the floor.
"I want to check the boy before we seal the deal"
"Jump in the boat and check him. He is clean just as requested. He still have some fight in him but I bet you'll like that"

The guy started touching Tyler, checking the muscles, nipples, thighs, calves and feet. He checked inside his speedo. "You shaves him presently. That's good, his size is not big but I think he is good enough. Here is the payment. Nice to do business with you" Tyler was carried by his new captor and was thrown to the Taxi boat. He saw his previous captor just turning away. The motor started sounding again going in direction to the new captor.....

I think I'm getting out of ideas. So this is the end of this story and has an open ending. Hope someone liked it.
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Glad to see another installment! It's a shame that you've decided to end it, but I understand all to well what happens when the creative well runs dry. But regardless, it was a hot and very enjoyable tale! Thanks for sharing with us!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic