The Laundromat (F/m)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
ZTVFemdomtales
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The Laundromat (F/m)

Post by ZTVFemdomtales »

"Dude, how are you still a virgin?"
"Shut up."
"It's sad, really."
"I said shut up."
"Maybe you just need an easy one."
"Drop it."
"No, listen, there's a laundromat on the edge of town where lonely MILFs do their clohtes. Even you can score one of those."
"Jeeze, thanks."

Friday night I took a deep breath and made my way to the laundromat my friend had told me about. I took a seat by the door, pretending to read a magazine while I watched. Women and came and went through the night. No matter how beautiful the woman I was too shy to say anything or get out of my chair. Finally I was ready to give up and leave. Then she came in.
She was gorgeous, late forties at most with long shiny black hair, a full devine face and the biggest tits I had even seen in real life. Quietly and sadly she went about her work. I remained frozen in place, watching her. When her clothes came out the dryer I had enough and approached her.
"Hey Baby, if you were a Transformer you'd be Optimus Fine."
"What?"
"I'm learning about important dates in history. Wanna be one of them?"
"Excuse me?"
"I hope you know CPR becuase you're taking my breath away."
"That's it!"
Why weren't any of these working? The website said these were certified hits. She shrugged off her people over shirt. I gasped at the good view of her cleavage.
"Creeps always hitting on me..."
"I'm sorry..."
"... now boys ,,,"
"I'm not..."
"Well I show you."
She grabbed my head and shoved it right into her tits.
ZTVFemdomtales
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ZTVFemdomtales »

Part 2

"HMMM!"
I screamed for help into her breasts. God, how had I gotten myself into this mess? I tried to find something to press my palms against. I needed a little leverage to push myself away. Did I want to get away? I mean I was motorboating a total knockout right now. Oh, wait, can't breath. That's why. I began to flail.
"What's the matter, Perv, too much of a good thing?"
I whimpered like the baby I had become. She pulled my head back.
"Well?"
"I'm sorry," I cried, "I didn't mean it."
"Oh?" she teased.
"Please, I just wanted to lose my virginity. I didn't mean to be rude. Just let me go please."
Her face lightened.
"You are cute."
I blushed at her surprise compliment. She reached into her basket and pulled out pantyhose. She then used them as rope to bind my arms behind my back and my legs together. She then shoved my face back between her breasts.
"Be patient, I'll fix your little problem soon."
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic