Consequences for Failure - M/M Bondage, Blowjobs, and Tickling (Chapter 2 Out Now!)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
CaptiveDan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Consequences for Failure - M/M Bondage, Blowjobs, and Tickling (Chapter 2 Out Now!)

Post by CaptiveDan »

Round 1 (Dustin's POV)
I stood at attention, stripped down to my underwear, eagerly waiting for Ted to tie me up and reveal what this “challenge” was he'd been hinting at during dinner.

Ted wrapped a length of rope around my chest, tying a knot behind my back. He then ran the rope up over my shoulders on either side of my neck, circling back to the knot behind me to tie a simple rope chest harness. For good measure he ran one more length of rope around me, this time encircling my upper arms, pulling them close to my chest.

I was hard already, something Ted must have noticed. He took a quick break from tying me to reach down and grab my bulging dick through my briefs. I pushed my ass back against him. I reached my arm backwards as much as I could. I tried to slide my hand down his jeans, but he grabbed my wrist.

“Sorry Dustin,” he said, pulling his own hand away as well, “you don't get to use your hands tonight. Not for this challenge.”

He yanked my wrists so they were beside each other, behind my back, a few inches below the knot of my chest harness. He wrapped rope around my wrists, looping coil after coil until they were properly secure. He tied off my hands and then connected them to my chest harness.

Ted grabbed the rope and used it lead me to the floor. Gently, he laid me down on my stomach. I liked where this was going. I moved my legs so they were together and arched my back, preparing for him to hogtie me. Instead, Ted pulled my legs apart and tied each ankle to my thigh.

Image from Boilerbound tumblr

I tested the ropes. The rope on my wrists were tight enough that I would be constantly aware of the rope and unable to pull my hands free, but not so tight as to cut off circulation. The harness put a gentle, erotic pressure on my chest. My legs were tied in a way that was definitely not comfortable, but not painful enough to be worrying. All parts of the tie were secure, and a quick wiggle showed I wouldn't be breaking free easily.

Time to see what this challenge was all about.

“Dustin,” Ted said, sitting down in front of me, his crotch right in front of my face. I looked up as much as I could, “you're going to have 20 minutes to suck me off. If you can make me cum before those 20 minutes are over, I'll return the favor and then untie you. However, if I don't cum before the timer goes off, there will be consequences.”

As he said consequences, he leaned forward and tickled my bare feet. I immediately burst out laughing. I struggled and tried to pull away, but couldn't do more than wiggle on the floor. In between gasps for air I begged Ted to stop.

Ted stopped and leaned back, smiling to himself as I caught my breath.

“20 minutes of that,” he said, “if you can't make me cum.”

Ted unzipped his fly and scooted forward, pushing his cock towards my face. I opened my mouth and took as much of his dick as I could. He pressed a button on his phone and sat it down, I saw a timer start counting down from 20.

I immediately got to work, the specter of relentless tickling motivating me. I moved my mouth up and down as much I could, making my tongue dance along the tip of his cock.

I seldom could make Ted cum from blowjobs alone. I'd never gotten good at deepthroating, and so usually had to focus my efforts on the first few inches of his dick. Usually I'd wrap one hand around the base of his shaft, and use my other to play with his balls and tease his hole, but with my hands tied behind me, my usual tools were not an option. I'd have to make do with just my mouth, or face the consequences.

After a good 7 minutes, it was clear Ted wasn't close. To make matters worse, the angle I'd been forced into was already taking a toll on my neck and jaw. I changed my approach.

I pulled my head back and let his dick slip out. I traced up his shaft with my tongue, starting from the top of his balls, slowly sliding up to his cock head. I licked the top of his dick, trying to gently tickle it with my tongue, and then traced back down his shaft.

My hope was by teasing him this way, I could get him horny enough that once I resumed sucking his dick he'd already be primed and ready to cum.

Unfortunately, Ted didn't seem to like this teasing method. He grabbed my hair and pulled, so my mouth was once again right in front of his dick. He forced his cock back in my mouth. This time he kept my hair firmly grasped in one hand so I couldn't pull back far enough to get his dick out.

I returned to blowing him, getting increasingly nervous as the timer ticked down, my mouth and neck got sore from the bad angle. I tried everything I could to get him over the edge, alternating techniques and trying to read the very few pleasurable or disapproving noises Ted made.

Twice I started to find a rhythm. Twice Ted quietly moaned, and started thrusting his hips to fuck my mouth and build to a finish. But both times my mouth just got too tired. Both times I'd had to stop blowing him, open as wide as I could, and breathe in through the corners of my mouth not obstructed by his cock.

It was as I caught my breath after the second of these close calls that the timer went off.

Ted let go of my hair, slid his dick out of my mouth, stood up, and walked into our bedroom.

“Please Ted,” I begged, “give me a few more minutes. I was so close, if I just had another chance-”

Ted returned holding a head harness.

“Sorry Dustin,” he said, sitting down beside me and ruffling my hair, “rules are rules. If you didn't want this, you should've gotten me off.”

He shoved one my own socks in my mouth, then locked the head harness on my face. Beyond denying me a chance to rest my jaw, the sock tasted terrible. I wanted nothing more than to spit it out, but the head harness had a panel that pushed against the front of my mouth so I couldn't.

Image from ruffstuff.com

I tried to beg him for mercy, but my words were muffled by the sock. I tried to break free from my modified hogtie, but all I managed to do was squirm helplessly on the floor, showing my captor just how much control he had over me.

Ted sat down beside me. He pushed a button on his phone, and the timer started counting down from 20 again.

Immediately he was tickling my feet, throwing me into a fit of muffled laughter. Despite already knowing I couldn't escape, my body uncontrollably thrashed and struggled - desperate to get away from his terrible fingers.

I'm horribly ticklish. A fact Ted knows well. I also hate tickling, it's more excruciating that most forms of pain for me. The only context I enjoy it, is when I'm tied up.

Though “enjoy it” might not be the right word. It's still torture - I still desperately want out. The problem is the idea of being tortured, being tied up and forced to suffer, is so hot to me. And so I let Ted tie me up, and tickle me, and do all manner of other things I otherwise hate. But once I'm actually tied, once the fun fantasies of masochism are suddenly real, I hate it. I do everything I can to stop the torture. Beg, barter, break free, threaten, scream - anything an unwilling prisoner would do I do as well - despite being the one that got myself in this situation.

All of this was to say, I wanted out. I needed the tickling to stop.

But no amount of screaming would make Ted stop. Ted knew better. He knew that when the scene was over I'd be happy he'd been as merciless as he was. He knew I'd ask for us to do it again.

Ted paused tickling my feet for a second - just long enough for me to catch my breath - before he jabbed his fingers into the sides of my stomach, right below my bound arms. I was sweating, on the verge of tears, screaming into my gag and thrashing around on the floor.

Ted simply laughed along with me, occasionally using one hand to slap my ass, while his other hand continued its assault on my feet and sides.

I realized a benefit to this modified hogtie. With my ankles tied to my thighs and not to my arms, there was a clear opening to my ass. Ted pulled his arm high and brought his open palm down again. Then again. Slapping me harder and harder.

Then he showed me the other benefit of this position. He reached his hand up between my legs, grabbed my balls through my briefs and squeezed. I yelped, and then immediately was sent back into a fit of laughter as he tickled my inner thighs and lightly fondled my balls.

Just when I was starting to get use to that, when all the sensations were starting to become pleasurable, he pulled away, and resumed tickling my feet. His fingers danced along my exposed soles. I curled my toes, shut my eyes, and tried to find any chance I could to breathe in-between fits of uncontrollable laughter.

Finally, the timer went off.

I caught my breath and waited for Ted to untie me.

But Ted got up, and walked over to the couch.

I looked at him with pleading eyes, and “mmmfph”-ed into my sock gag.

“Alright Dustin,” Ted said, turning on the TV and switching the input to the playstation, “You have 20 minutes to get free. If you do, I'll let you fuck me. If you don't, we’ll begin round 2.”
Last edited by CaptiveDan 3 days ago, edited 4 times in total.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

What an interesting challenge.... Dusting is in huge troubles now :twisted:
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

I'm rooting for Ted here - it can't end this soon!

AVAILABLE NOW: Summer Games (M+/M+ adult) | Benefits (M/M everyone)
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Tough but fair haha
CaptiveDan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CaptiveDan »

squirrel wrote: 1 week ago What an interesting challenge.... Dusting is in huge troubles now :twisted:
Just you wait, its gonna get worse for him
blackbound wrote: 1 week ago I'm rooting for Ted here - it can't end this soon!
Right! The fun is just beginning
harveygasson wrote: 5 days ago Tough but fair haha
That's just good game design
CaptiveDan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CaptiveDan »

Round 2 (Ted’s POV)
It was so fun watching Dustin struggle. I'd sat down with the full intention of playing video games to pass the time while my captive wiggled around on the floor, but watching my fucktoy pitifully try to get free ended up being way more entertaining.

He tried to reach his hands to the chest harness knot. I thought for a second he might reach it and undo himself, it was only a few inches away from his hands. Thankfully his lack of flexibility and the rope pinning his arms to the side meant that knot stayed frustratingly out of reach. Poor guy. I almost felt bad for him.

Fortunately for me, and unfortunately for Dustin, any sense of pity was overshadowed by how overwhelmingly hot it was having a man I could face-fuck and torture. A man that couldn't do anything to stop me from using and hurting him however I liked.

I saw him try to arch his back to pull his ankle and leg ropes into reach. He'd escaped a normal hogtie like this before, but this variation proved harder to break out of - I’d need to remember that.

As the timer ticked down, Dustin's careful, tactical attempts to untie himself gave way to desperate thrashing. Fuck it was hot. My little bitch sweating and struggling so hard to get free. I soaked up the fear in his eyes as the timer counted down. It took everything in my power to not jack myself off right there.

With three minutes left I went into the bedroom to set up his next prison.

The timer went off and I returned, finding my captive just as bound and helpless as I left him.

“20 minutes later and you're still tied up,” I taunted Dustin, “I guess you must be really enjoying this. I've given you plenty of chances to earn your freedom and you haven't taken any of them.”

Dustin said something that came out as an unintelligible, mumbled grunt.

I untied his ankles and thighs, and grabbed the rope chest harness. I yanked him to his feet, then pulled him into our bedroom.

When the bed setup came into view, Dustin started shaking his head and mumbling pleads for mercy. He dug his feet in the ground to try and keep me from bringing him to the bed. I slapped him across the face, gave a big rough pull, and threw him onto the bed. Before he had a chance to squirm away, I sat on his chest and began restraining his feet.

The sight that had driven my plaything to fight back so much was wooden foot stocks I’d created and rigged to the bed. I opened the latch and forced his ankles into the holes of the stockade, then closed them. There were loops on the top of the foot stocks for me to tie his toes to, but I would need to restrain his arms first. I untied his hands, and quickly grabbed his right wrist and forced it into a leather cuff I'd already tied off to the corner of the bed. He tried to grab me and force me away with his weaker, non-dominant, left arm, which did little more but annoy me until I was able to force that one into a cuff tethered to the other bed post. For good measure I locked his upper arms in leather cuffs as well.

I returned to his feet. I used shoelaces to tied his toes to the hooks on the top of the stocks. His feet were fully immobilized, perfectly exposed for the most brutal tickling he could imagine.

I stepped back and looked at my captive. He looked so beautifully vulnerable, stretched out and tied on the bed. His back was against the headboard, his arms flexing and pulling in futile attempts to break free. Short, tight briefs were the only thing standing between his cock and whatever pleasures and pain I wanted to inflict on it. He was mine to do whatever I wanted with.

Image from guyspunishedforfun Tumblr

“Make me cum in 20 minutes,” I said, kneeling on the bed, straddling his chest and putting my hard cock in his face, “or face the consequences.”

I removed his gag, letting him spit the sock out. I presented a water bottle to his lips and let him drink. When he was finished I slapped his face with my dick, grabbed his hair and forced myself into his mouth.

I face-fucked him for a minute, then pulled out, keeping my dick in front of his mouth so he could choose how he wanted to pleasure me. I set a stopwatch this time, counting up from 0 rather than down from 20. This round, I kept it out of reach so he couldn't see.

Dustin proceeded to try to tease me with his tongue. He licked my shaft, spending extra time at the edge of my cock-head. Fuck it felt good. I let him keep doing that as long as he wanted this time. I figured he needed a jaw break, and I was in no rush to finish.

Eventually, Dustin opened his mouth and gently wrapped it around my dick. With the little range of motion he could muster he sucked my cock, sliding his mouth up and down its length. He couldn't get very far without gagging or pulling back. That was okay, with how tonight was going I figured I could make this “practice” a more regular thing. After enough forced blowjobs I'm sure he could get a better handle on his gag reflex and stamina.

A few times he pulled all the way out and caught his breath. Once he got me right up to the edge, where I thought he was going to make me cum, only for him to pull his head back and pause. Poor guy, he was so close to freedom.

As the minutes went on and on I could sense his desperation. He tried different techniques, varied his speed, switched between sucking and gliding his mouth.

I looked down and ruffled his hair. I was such a lucky man. Dustin was always so eager for bondage, that he'd just about let me tie him up whenever I wanted. A few good knots and padlocks was all it took to make this man into a sex toy I could use as I pleased. He'd beg and scream and try to get out, but then always come back for more. I loved the power I had to hurt him, fuck him, and keep him prisoner.

I was starting to get close, Dustin had found the perfect technique. Over an hour of buildup had certainly helped as well. I was right at the edge when I felt him start to slow down and pull back. Not this time. I grabbed his hair and started thrusting forward, fucking his face and finally bringing myself over the edge.

I pushed deep inside him and came.

I left my dick in his mouth for a second, then pulled out. Dustin let my cum fall out of his mouth and onto his chest. Maybe if we made this a regular thing I'd start training him to swallow.

“Fuck that was hot,” Dustin said, “I was starting to get worried I wouldn't finish you off in time.”

“You didn't” I said, picking up my phone to show him the stopwatch. 38 minutes had passed. He'd failed.

Dustin's eyes went wide. He opened his mouth to speak, but I shoved the sock back in to re-gag him, locking the head harness back on his head.

“Sorry Dustin,” I said, “but you took longer than 20 minutes so I can't let you free yet.”

I scooted myself so I was sitting beside his feet, still immobilized in the stocks. Dustin was shaking his head and trying to beg me to let him go.

“Since it took you 38 minutes to get me off,’ I continued, lightly touching his soles, “I figure that's how long your punishment will last. I want you to understand just how long 38 minutes really is.”
CaptiveDan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CaptiveDan »

Round 2 Punishment (Ted's POV)
He was so cute, thrashing around, laughing uncontrollably. I was smiling ear to ear as I tickled Dustin’s exposed feet and armpits.

Every few minutes I gave him a break to catch his breath. Just long enough for his body to reset. I kept my phone hidden from him, hopefully with every pause he thought his 38 minutes of punishment were over, only for me to lunge at him and begin the cycle of torment again.

Five minutes left. I sat up from the bed. I wanted to make this final stretch the worst yet. I blindfolded Dustin, which made the poor bitch whine and sadly beg me to stop. I loved when he begged, even if his words did come out jarbled by the sock gag.

I grabbed a toothbrush, some massage oil, and a feather. I rubbed the oil on his feet, armpits, and sides. He was shaking. Good. He should be afraid.

With the last three and a half minutes I tickled him to the verge of tears. I assaulted his helpless body with my fingers, the brush, and the feather. He screamed into the gag, pulled and wiggled with the full force of his body.

Finally the 38 minutes were up.

Dustin was a sweating, panting, quivering mess. I sat down beside him and played with his hair. I kissed his cheek and cuddled with him for a few minutes while he caught his breath. I couldn't help but notice his rock hard dick straining against his briefs. What a freak. After all of that he was still horny.

I took his gag off.

“Is it over?” He asked

“That depends,” I said, “Don't worry, the tickling is over, you're safe from that tonight. But whether or not I let you go is up to you.”

“Come on Ted,” I sensed equal parts fear and excitement in his voice, “what else could you possibly want me to do?”

“Your choice is this,” I continued, ignoring his question, “I can lock you in chastity and untie you. You'll spend today and tomorrow with your cock locked up, but otherwise free. Then when I come home from work we’ll see if your blowjob game has improved.”

“What's the other option?”

“You agree to one last round of our little game tonight.” I said, “The challenge will be different than before, but I won't tell you what it is until you make your decision. I will also promise you that one way or another you will cum before round 3 is over.”

“I'm ready for round 3,” he said.

Good answer.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Oh the cruelty of the upwards-counting timer! :D

Now, if it were me round 3 would also involve locking his cock up :twisted:

But I'm sure Ted has something good in mind.

AVAILABLE NOW: Summer Games (M+/M+ adult) | Benefits (M/M everyone)
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Come on, Dustin! I believe in you! Show Ted what-for and turn the tables! I hope Ted is ready to put his money where is mouth is- let's see his game, and give him some time locked in chastity!

It's a win-win either way, though- someone will hopefully be bound and gagged and end up in chastity!
My M/M Stories Here
BoundCowgirl
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BoundCowgirl »

Very well written. That goes on the list of stories I'll read to my boyfriend when he is tied up, I'm sure he will like it :D
Yeehaw ~ Don't you dare use my bandana against me ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic