Moving Day (M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
KP Presents
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Moving Day (M/F)

Post by KP Presents »

“There are so many memories in this old place, you know?”

He nodded as he walked along the upstairs corridor with his mother, and they stopped at the top of the stairs, looking at the ornate ironwork of the banister and going to the ceiling. She ran her hand over the metal, as he looked at her.

“Hey – remember when you were Den Mother for a day?”

“How could I forget…”

“Please don’t hurt me,” she said as she looked at the boys in front of her, all wearing bandanas round their heads as masks that covered the lower half of their faces. Her son pointed the toy gun at her, and said “not a word lady – we want your jewels, and we need to make sure you cannot stop us.”

It was a Saturday morning, and she had agreed to look after his Scout Group for the morning – she had said they could play a game, and it would appear that Cops and Robbers was the game of the day.”

“What do you want me to do,” she said with a smile. She herself was wearing a long blur short sleeved top, blue with white elbow length sleeves with thin red stripes, “Doc O’Leary’s” written on the front in white letters. She was also wearing black shorts and tights, her feet in black heels. She had also out her chestnut brown hair up in a bun – and it was when she brought in drinks and snacks they had surprised her.

“Upstairs, lady,” her son said as he waved the toy gun. She tried not to laugh as she raised her hands and walked up the stairs, not seeing what the other boys had picked up before they followed.

As they reached the top of the stairs, he said “kneel down,” and she did so – then was taken by surprise as a white cloth was tied over her eyes.

“Hey!”

“We said you cannot see what we are doing lady,” her son said, “now open your mouth.”

“How lhngnghruhhh…” She tasted the white cotton on her tongue as cloth was pulled between her lips, and tied tightly round her head. “Okay – I have to trust them now,” she said as she was helped to stand up and against the iron work, and her arms were taken round the tall structure.

“Whhrhruhdhhn,” she mumbled, the cloth keeping her tongue pressed down before she felt one of the boys crossing her wrists, and then the rope as they were bound tightly together.

“Make sure she can’t get away, boys!”

“Whththth….” She felt ropes around her body now, at her ankles, her legs below her knees, her waist and her stomach, as well as above her chest. She was being tightly bound against the metal – and she could barely wriggle by the time they had finished.

“Right – search the house,” she heard her son say, as there was the sound of feet running in all directions.

“Okay -this is different,” she thought to herself as she tried to move, the ropes rubbing on her as well as the metal. She could not get free – she just had to pray the boys would not take advantage of her…

Eventually, she heard fee running past and down the stairs, and then the noise as the boys talked to her son – they were praising him, and she felt some pride in that, but also still wondered what he was going to do…

“Police – is anyone here?”

“Hppshthrrsss,” she called out as she heard the footsteps, and then the blindfold was removed as she looked at her son.

“You been robbed?”

She slowly nodded and mumbled “whttdhdhuhh?” she then saw the Polaroid in his hand – she had heard a picture being taken and held it up for her to see, the bands of rope round her and framing her chest, her legs below her knees, and her ankles, the cloth over her eyes and between her lips.

“Hmmmhhh… chnuhfhrmh?”

“Sure – and thanks Mom,” he said as he started to untie her, seeing her smile as he did so…

“Yeah, that was a different day,” she said with a smile, “and at least I knew I could trust you. Your friends, I was not sur e- but you I could trust.”

“Yeah,” he said with a smile as they walked downstairs and into the front room, and she sat on the brown settee.

“Remember the day we were robbed?”

“Yeah – that came to mind today as well…”

“See you in a couple of hours,” she said as she waved her son off, and he went to the waiting car. She was wearing a black jacket and knee length skirt, with dark hose and black high heels. He hair was light brown, the grey starting to show – and she was going to see the bank manager later.

Closing the door, she turned – and then heard the ring, so she opened it and said “what did you forget?”

“Nothing – slowly back up, hand sin the air.” The young man was wearing a smart suit, with a shirt and tie, and black shoes – as well as black gloves, and he was pointing a gun at er with one hand, carrying a briefcase with the other.

“Oh my god,” she whispered as she walked backwards, her hands in the air as he closed the door.

“Good – in the front room, close the curtains, and sit on a seat.”

She nodded as she slowly walked in, and went to the windows, looking out.

“Don’t – you will only get hurt.”

Nodding, she pulled the curtains closed and then sat on the brown couch, her hands still in the air as he put the briefcase down, opened it, and took out a length of white rope.

“Put your hands together in front of you, fingers interlocked.”

She knew she had no choice as she complied, watching as he doubled the rope over and then wound it round her wrists, forcing them together before he took the rope around her wrists, and then tied the ends off.

“What do you want,” she said as he took a longer length of rope from the bag and walked behind her.

“For you out be quiet,” he said as he passed the rope round her body, forcing her arms against her sides as it went round in two band, then bringing the bands together between her breasts and taking the rope round the back of her neck before he tied the ends off.

She watched him as he walked back round and took two more lengths of rope from his briefcase, and then knelt down, doubling one length over and using it to secure her ankles together, taking it around and between her limbs.

He did the same with her legs below her knees, before he stood up and said “Valuables?”

“In the bedroom…”

“Good – if you’re lying I will not be happy,” he said as he took a large cream headscarf from the bag, rolled it into a band and tied a knot in the middle, and then went behind her. “Open your mouth.”

She nodded as he pulled the knot between her teeth and then tied the band tightly round her head, trapping her hair underneath, and then left hr there as he went to search the house. She tried to move – with no success – and then watched him come in, put a pillowcase into his briefcase, close it, and then leave.

She was unable to move, call for help – until her son came back in and said “Mom?”

“Oh yes, I remember that day,” she said quietly as she rubbed her wrists, “and how you helped me to get over it.”

“By tying you up again – and now my children do the same for you – hey, remember that Mother’s Day?”

“All right, all right – what’s going on?”

She was wearing a red checked blouse, black pants and red heels, her long light hair getting greyer now, as the red scarf over her eyes meant she had no idea where she was. She could hear the giggling, as she was sat on a leather cushion – and then her left wrists was placed on an armrest, held in place as someone tied her wrist down to the wood.
She felt the same thing being done to her other wrists, while at the same time someone else had put her ankles together, and was using more rope to secure them tightly. She could feel the rope going around and between her limbs before it was tied off, and then whoever it was doing the same thing to her legs above her knees.

“Do I get to see who is doing this,” she laughed, and then she felt the rope below her chest as she was pulled back against the chair back. “I hope that is your father doing that, she said as the rope went above her chest as well, pulled tighter still - and then the rope over one shoulder, as someone pulled it round the upper band between her chest, then the lower band, and back up over her other shoulder as she tried to move.

“All right, you have me captive,” she said quietly, so what is going to happen next?” She felt someone climb onto her lips, then kiss her on the cheek as she said “Happy Mother’s Day, Grandma.”

The blindfold was removed as she saw her granddaughter smiling at her, and then her son with his son, as he said “Happy Mother’s Day – let us serve you…”

She looked down at the red ropes holding her to the chair, and smiled as she said “well, a drink would be nice…”

“It became a holiday tradition after that,” he said as she looked at him, “even after Dad died.”

“It certainly did – last Christmas, you had me wearing a Father Christmas jacket, red and white candy stripe leggings, white socks and red shoe s- and then you tied me up, gagged me with the red scarf, and made me watch as the family opened their presents – and mine.”

He looked at his mother, her grey hair cut short, and nodded as he said “Well, there was last St Patrick’s day as well – you in the green top, green and white tights, gold heels, tied just as tightly in the white ropes and with the scarf tied as a blindfold?”

She nodded as she said “Good memories – and now I need to move on. This house really is too big for me now.”

“Are you sure you have moved everything you wish to move to the new house?”

He nodded as she sat on the couch, and said “yes – the rest of the furniture is being collected tomorrow for charity. But I wanted one last tour before we say goodbye.”

“I can understand that – so this is how you want to leave?”

She nodded as she sat there, wearing a short-sleeved top with a deep round neckline, a fern pattern on the material, black pants and black heels. “I am – start with my legs.”

He smiled as he opened the bag, and took out a length of white rope, doubling it over as she turned and stretched her legs along the length of the couch. He passed the rope under her legs and fed the ends through the centre loop, and then gently brough her ankles together as she bent her legs, watching as he bound them tightly.

“That’s good,” she said as he took another rope, and secured her legs together below her knees, forming several bands and then tightening it by taking the rope between her legs. Anther band held her legs together above her knees, before she stretched her legs out and twisted hem slightly.

“Okay, cross your wrists on your lap.”

She watched as he doubled over another rope, and then then wrapped it round her wrists.

“I’m not hurting you, am I?”

“No – I know you would not,” she said quietly as he secured her wrists together, and then took the longest length of rope, wrapping it round her arms above her elbows and her body as they were held firmly together.

As he tied the rope off, he saw a tear and said “I understand – tell me when you are ready.” She sat there for a few minutes, and then nodded as she opened her mouth and he pulled the rolled up white scarf between her lips, pulling gently back on the corners of her mouth as he secured the ends at the back of her neck.

“I’ll be back in a minute,” he said as he left the room. She looked round for one last time, taking in the memories, before he came back in and lifted her up. She looked round again as he took her through the kitchen, and into the garage, sitting her on the back seat of the car before he close the door and went back in.

She watched as he came back with her handbag, locked the door and put the keys in his pocket, before he got behind the wheel.

“Ready?”

“Yhsss,” she mumbled as he slowly reversed out, the garage doors closing as he went onto the road, and then drove off from his childhood home for the last time…
Read stories of ordinary women in peril at www.kppresents.com