A Tale Of Two Demons M/F, M/M, F/M

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TheDapperKing
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

A Tale Of Two Demons M/F, M/M, F/M

Post by TheDapperKing »

This story is quite different from my usual style, however I think we can have some real fun with this story with less constraints by reality. This story is going to be essentially two tales in tandem - the current timeline of Earth and the story of our protagonist's journey through the pit. Feel free to leave any suggestions - I always welcome inspiration :)

A Tale Of Two Demons – M/F, M/M, F/M

The brightness of the light hurt his eyes, the deep black pupils encircled in a thin line of scarlet red. What a human would call the 'white' was in fact a vividly deep green, like polished jade. But as he blinked away the bright white, dark shapes slowly taking form, the green began to fade, black spreading across the red, then across the green like a tidal wave of black tar, before sucking back, like a flushing toilet, leaving a much less obviously encircled hazel eye against the expected white canvas. A thin red line, a mere millimetre thick, surrounded the pupil - the only remaining visual cue of what he was. Well, that could be seen while dressed.

He smiled to himself. It had taken, fuck, he had honestly lost track centuries ago. As he glanced around, he realised he was standing in a forest. Huge trees stretched away in every direction, their rough brown bark spotted with various insects, dirts and fungi. He glanced behind him, at the glowing circular portal behind him, faint screams still emanating. Then, just as suddenly as it had appeared, it vanished.

'1893,' he thought to himself. What year was it now? What century? He shook the questions away. It wasn’t important right now. 'Well. I had best get moving. The denizens of Hell will surely know that a soul has escaped. But, perhaps not.....'
He broke into a quick stride, his footsteps crunching loudly over the dry leaves that were strewn across the forest floor. The smell was like something he had long forgotten, sweet and invigorating. He breathed deeply, eyes falling down to his torso.

He was dressed quite well for having just escaped hell – sturdy black boots, military style black cargo pants and a comfortable mesh shirt. His muscular torso was bare beneath, his arms bulky and his skin pale as ash. Black hair was swept back, revealing his youthful-appearing face. He felt the breeze lightly brushing past. He sniffed. No scent of cooked blood or boiling flesh. It was incredible.

He glanced at a nearby tree, raised a hand. He flicked his fingers upward, two together, and with a loud snapping cracking noise, the massive object tore itself free of the earth, dirt, stones and small bugs flying in every direction. He flicked his hand away from himself and the tree launched itself away, before smashing into another large tree nearby with an almighty crack, and as it fell to the ground in a crumpled mess, leaves falling through the air around it, the demon smiled broadly.

He hadn’t been sure if his powers would survive his escape – hell, he hadn’t even been certain he’d be able to, but to be free amongst the humans and still wielding the powers of the pit? He closed his eyes, and pictured it. An image floated in his minds eye – the scorching red sands, endless expanses of desert. He smiled, and snapped his fingers.

The horned demons had dragged him, kicking and struggling, into this room before throwing him roughly inside. The room was barely bigger than a prison cell - dank and smelling of burning wood. Before he could stand however, ropes had materialized from the very air around him, roughly pulling and contorting his body into a horrendously uncomfortable hogtie. It wasn’t over yet though. He then felt himself hoisted into the air, stopping about 6 feet above the ground. As he rotated in the air, he felt his heartbeat racing. This wasn't going to end. He could see it clearly, how he died. His own brother, staring him in the eyes as he plunged the long, thin blade hilt deep, into his heart. The utter betrayal he had felt as the life drained from him. He shook the thoughts away.

‘What the absolute fuck, man?!’ he had called out, but he simply hung, slowly rotating, his shoulders burning. 'Oi! Please, please, don't just leave me like this! I haven't done anything to deserve this!' But his words hung in the still air, and he realised that, unlike the screaming and various horrendous sounds he had heard as the demons dragged him down the seemingly endless hallways - now he heard nothing. Absolutely nothing.

After what felt like hours, the rusted steel door opened and he raised his head to see a dark haired woman step into the cell. Well, demon. He was surprised to see however, that unlike every demon he’d seen so far, this one didn’t have an endless pool of blackness in her eyes.

Her eyes were green.
TheDapperKing
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheDapperKing »

@harveygasson
@privateandrews
@Red86
@LunaDog

Hey guys, curious if you guys find this premise interesting :)
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Intriguing my friend. Yes, i AM interested to see just where you take this.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Definitely an interesting start and one I'd be happy to read more of.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic