Teen boys playing afternoon games (mmm/m)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Chnuschti
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Teen boys playing afternoon games (mmm/m)

Post by Chnuschti »

Another story I would like to share with you that happened at my teenage times with my friends that you might know from the other stories that I have posted.

In case you have missed it, I briefly introduce my friends to you again:

There was my best friend Chris, who was a bit older than me, at the time when the following happened he just turned 18. He was a really good tennis player, slim posture but really sporty.

My other friend Pascal was playing soccer every day, not really tall but also in a really good shape of course, since he was training every second day. He was still 17 at the time, but his 18th birthday was close.

The third boy was David. Slim figure and still 17.

I was the youngest in the group, just turned 17. I was in the swiss national swimming team, training every day.

The four of us were just boys in our teenage years, doing a lot of sports and feeling very good.
One afternoon in summer we were sitting in the garden, not really knowing what to do, just hanging around. It was really hot and we had nothing to do. We were discussing about inviting the girls of our school to join us, but since we had no idea of what we could do, we did not know what we could invite the girls for. Should we go to the public swimming pool? Should we go to the river with some drinks and snacks? We could not decide.

‘Let’s play cards!’ Pascal said.
‘Yeah, good idea!’ Chris said and went inside to get the playing cards.
Quickly the cards were distributed and we were about to start the first round when Chris said:
‘What are we going to play about?’

He made it sound like a joke, but we were all eager to do so to make the afternoon more interesting.

David said: ‘The one who loses the game has to do something the others ask for!’

‘Noooo!... that could be mean! We should define the bet before playing!’ Chris asked.

‘OK, fair enough. So what’s the first stake?’ I said.

‘The loser has to wear the speedo you have in your bag! You have your bag for the swim-training with you, do you? These speedos look so ridiculous, but we know you have to wear them for your training.’ David said.

The boys were cheering: ‘ha ha , yeah, let’s do that. That’s fun!’

So we played and guess who lost the game: it was David! We were all laughing at him and I gave him my speedos. He went inside the house and came back after 2 minutes wearing only the speedo. I was surprised how hot the boy was, OMG. I never saw him that way, or I never paid attention to his perfect physics.

Next round of cards were distributed and the question came up about the next stake. We were all a bit embarrassed and feeling with David, sitting there in my speedos only. So we decided to keep David out for the next round and decided that the next loser would be allowed to wear only one piece of clothing from now on.

Guess who won the second round: it was David!

So for being fair all of us were allowed to wear only one piece of clothing from now on.

Since we were at Chris’ house, Pascal and I got some short white tennis shorts, Chris of course took the advantage of being at home and put on a longer black shorts. The shorts that I got (and Pascal got the same kind) were really short without inner lining. When I put them on and took off all other clothes (shirt, boxers, socks) I really liked the light fabric on my skin, but realized that these shorts would not cover much if needed.

Quickly the cards were distributed again in order to avoid any embarrassing situation

‘What’s the stake for this round?’ Chris asked.

‘The loser has to hide and must not be found by the others within 10 minutes!’ Pascal suggested.

‘OK, nice idea. And what if he is found?’ Chris pushed the idea forward.

‘Easy, we can do that bet for at least 2 rounds and then it’s more fair if 2 guys are searching the 2 losers. What do you think?’ I tried to calm the situation a bit.

‘OK, let’s do that.’ The others agreed.

One round played and guess who lost it: David.

Another round played straight thereafter and this time I was the one who lost.

David and I pleaded, that we don’t want to play hide and seek and that we should skip that bet.

‘OK, but then we need to have something in case you lose another time!’ Pascal said.

‘We won’t lose another round!’ I said while high-5ing David.

‘For sure not!’ David shouted. ‘The next two losers will have to play hide and seek as well and will be tied up if found! But that’s not going to be us, right?!’

I thought that this is quite a high stake, but chances would be 50/50 and David sounded so convinced that I gave him a high-5 again and the cards were distributed again.

The round played the loser was: Pascal!

I was quite relieved by then.
The next round was played and the misery started: I lost!
But since it was not clear who would be the second boy to play, another round was played. And David in his speedos was lucky: Pascal lost!

There was no more hide and seek game: Chris and David got some ropes and told us to put our arms together, holding each other’s hands in front of us.

They tied our hands together so that our arms were firmly bound together, we were standing face to face, our arms connected without any room to move. But we were still about 40 cms apart from each other, like a dancing pair.

What came next was the garden hose: Chris took the water hose for the garden and turned on the water. He could have turned it to sprinkler mode, but David and he enjoyed to turn the nozzle to jet mode and hose us down. When they hit the back it was fine, but the sides tickled as hell and the front made me crazy. Pascal and me tied together were dancing in this garden like crazy to avoid this nasty water jet, while laughing insanely when the jet hit the side, realizing that the white shorts got fully transparent and trying not to get hard when the jet hit the front of the body.

Finally they stopped and I looked down at my shorts just to see my semi erect cock pushing hard against the white shorts. It was so obvious that my cock wanted to go fully erect… but I could not do anything, as my arms were still tied to the arms of Pascal. Looking at his shorts made me even feel more embarrassed: his white shorts were as transparent as mine, but his cock was still ‘hanging down’, even though everybody could clearly see that his cock was very very big. He was just about to get a hard-on, which made me absolutely crazy. This swollen cock in those white wet shorts was so arousing, I didn’t know that before.

Chris was clearly enjoying the scene: he told David that he will take care of me and he should take care of Pascal.

They cut off the ties that were connecting the arms of Pascal and me and David released Pascal from all his ties. But Chris had other plans with me, because he did not loosen the ties holding my arms together. Instead he called for David to hold my left arm, while he turned my right arm on my back. Withing seconds my arms were tied behind my back and there was nothing I could do.

Chris was still holding me tight and tied my arms to a pole or something, I don’t remember clearly. Because what was to come was far worse.
I cannot remember because I was tied to a pole with my hands behind my back, wearing a white shorts forming a tent. At least the shorts dried a bit and were not as transparent anymore.

They played another round of cards and decided that I was the one to lose the game.

I was standing with my hands bound on my back to a pole wearing only a white shorts. They decided that I lost the game, what should I have done…?

The stake of the next game was to tie up the victim on the floor, on the back, legs and arms wide spread apart.

The second game had at stake to hose down the tied victim with the garden hose and tease him with the water jet for 5 minutes.

Can you imagine how I was lying there in the garden, fully erect penis in white and wet shorts?

And the water hose could bring me relief, but it is never stimulating the important area long enough!! I almost got crazy!!

The third game was officially announced to be fair: since I was tied as an X on the floor, only 3 Players were in.
I was quite relieved in my miserable situation. At least a break, anything drawing the attention off me is good.
And I had a break, because they played more than one round.
And guess who lost the game:

David!

[...]

I do remember what happened next. Do you want to know?
But I think that would be the next chapter.

David wearing nothing but my speedos lost several games while I was tied down to the floor as X in nothing but short shorts....
Klikklak
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Klikklak »

Great start, please continue!
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Interesting story so far
Mummybag
Forum Contributer