Three Bound-Slavegirl Drabbles (M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Sablesword
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Three Bound-Slavegirl Drabbles (M/F)

Post by Sablesword »

Sacked
Linda awaited delivery to her new owner, locked in a stout canvas sack. Inside, cotton ropes bound her ankles and legs. Her wrists were tied in front, secured with a rope-belt knotted behind where she couldn’t reach. And a ‘Chinese’ elbow hobble, fashioned with more cotton rope, secured her upper arms.

She was now the only passenger in the lorry as it made its way out of London toward Birmingham. The other slave women had already been delivered, hobble-chained rather than bound with rope. She didn’t know who had purchased her, just that Benson’s was her former owner and employer.

======

Retained
Stripped down to her green skin, Penny now had rope cuffs on her ankles and wrists, with each cuff having two loops for attachments. Her halfling owner caressed her goblin-ears, and pointed to the notched sticks. She handed them to Master Kevmel, and he showed what could be done with them, ankles secured to the notches in the shorter stick, and wrists to the longer one.

“No running away now,” he said. “I expect you to remain in my ropes for years.”

“I won’t run away from you, master.” Penny smiled. “I know now that there’s no escape for me.”

======

Posted
“You will wait here, my Marci-slave,” Master Tiim said.

“Yes, master.” Marci hugged her blue-furred alien owner before stepping back against the binding post.

Red straps looped around ankles, waist, wrists, and upper arms, and were pulled taut. Electronic locks beeped. Marci tested her bonds, just because. She knew she could not get loose until Master Tiim returned to release her. On the other hand, the post would let her sit down, if she really needed to.

Marci might be standing or sitting when Master Tiim returned. Whether she would still be bound to the post was not in question.