Jennifer’s Pleasure (M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
StringTheorist
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by StringTheorist »

I felt the soft rope draped over my crossed wrists behind my back, and gave a little shiver of anticipation. A portion of the rope passing over my arms fell to the floor behind me. I sensed that he reached down to catch the ends, pushing the end that had come over my limbs up next to my back and the other one he passed over my wrists to fall behind me.

He twisted the two portions of the rope together and brought them each around my wrists in a horizontal direction, one end starting right and the other to the left. Instead of taking them back to between my back and my wrists, he crossed them on the left side of my wrists. A little tightening of the loops in place was followed by a half twist in the ropes and passing one of the ends over top where my wrists were crossed, the other end under the cross of my wrists and over the top of the ropes just placed. A nice cinch.

This time the free ends of the rope were paired up under the cross and formed into a half hitch. He tugged a little on the ropes to make them snug, and then pulled the free ends out, tightening the cinch. Another half hitch at the bottom completed the reef knot.

The ends were once again brought around between the wrists and another reef knot was formed at the top. He let the ends dangle towards the floor between my arms and my back; I knew that soon they would be brought around my waist to secure my arms to my body with a knot where I couldn’t reach with my fingers.

I savoured my captivity. The first time I had been tied up like this I had an apprehension of vulnerability, a little fear; now this binding was an obligation on him that he was totally responsible for my care, comfort, safety and satisfaction. I could relax, set away my to do list with pleasure, set my mind to care-free mode, Enjoy. No responsibilities, just enjoy my constraints.

I expect he will add a rope bra, a crotch rope, and secure my legs. Blindfold me with duct tape, and gag me as appropriate. Prepare and feed me dinner, cleaning up after. Watch my favourite shows with me though I know he doesn’t usually go for them. Take me to bed for the night.

I knew my husband would deliver my birthday bondage wish.

ST

A shortie I just re-found.