Hitchhiker Distress F/M

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Hitchhiker Distress F/M

Post by BoundJana »

(That's the first part/half of a story I'm writing right now, feel free to critize me or tell me what I still have to work on, I wanna improve my writing as good as possible ^-^ hope you all like it)

Michael quickly ran though the dark and empty street while the cold autumn wind again blew his hood from his head. Immediately rain drops hit his dirty blonde hair, making him groan frustated.

"This weather was just like this whole day, everything went totally wrong." He said to himself as he felt the rain getting heavier with every second.

Michael had been in the libary for the whole day and forgot to take attention to the clock so he had missed his last bus home, therefore he was forced to walk home. He sighed in relief as he saw a roofed bus stop under which he placed himself, giving him atleast a bit cover from the rain.

"This rain is way to heavy, there's no way I get home not being soacked completly wet."

Normally he would've called his parents, his friends or a taxi by now and asked them to pick him up but his parents were on a wedding and the battery of his phone was empty so he couldn't call anybody. He was about to just scream out in anger when suddenly he saw the lights of a car driving directly in his direction.

"Maybe I have some luck and the driver drives in the right direction, so maybe he could bring me home."Michael said before he held his hand out with his thump all the way in the air. The driver seemed to notice him as the car went slower and pulled over at Michael's side. The window of the passenger seat opened and he could see a young woman, about twenty years old, with long red hair. She was wearing tight leather jeans, a purple top and a black leather jacket and had a bright smile on her face as she looked at Michael.

"Heya, you need a lift?" She asked with her green eyes examining him.

Michael tried not to stare at her and smiled at the young female. "In this rain I would catch my death, could you do me the favour and drive me home?"

The girl smiled brightly and unlocked the door. "Sure hop in."

"Really appreciate it, thank you very very much." Michael opened the door and sat down on the passenger seat. "I'm Michael by the way."

"Lily, nice to meet you." The woman smiled at him while she started the engine, giving him a small towel. "So where do you live Michael?"

"I live in the next city, when it's on your way it would be totally nice if you could get me there." Michael said as he started drying himself off a bit with the towel.

"You have luck." Lily said paying attention to the road. "It's right on my way. Don't you have parents who could get you?"

"They aren't home at the moment, my phone battery died and I missed my last bus home." Michael yawned and blushed in slight embarressment.

"Oh you poor guy." Lily said pityful. "Why don't you try to get a rest and I'll wake you up once we get close the city."

Michael thought for a few moments. Even through I just met that girl she seems nice. And she trusted me, the unknown hitchhiker, so I should trust her too.

"That sounds good, just wake me up when the pass the city shield." Michael said before he closed his eyes, drowning deeply to the lands of dreams....

Michael slowly awoke but instead of the dark rainy streets illuminated by the street lights he saw the ceiling of a room, it seemed like he is laying on a bed in someone's room. As he tried to stand up he realized that both his arms and legs were tied up tightly with soft white rope to the bed posts, leaving him in a spread eagle . He also noticed that except his boxers all his clothes vanished, and blushed as he was now completly vulnerable and helpless.

"HHHHLLLOOOO???? LLIIIILLLLYYYY????" He tried to call Lily's name but only muffled groans escaped his lips, a cloth or something had got stuffed in his mouth before another longer cloth had got tied around his head to keep it in.

Of all sudden the door opened and Lily stormed in, dressed the same way like before, only her black leather jacket was missing now and showed her C-Cup breasts. "Ahh, good, you're awake, I waited way too long for this." She smirked as she walked towards the bed and sat down right next to Michael's face.

"I bet you're wondering what happend. Well, in fact and to be honest, I, how you may have already noticed, kidnapped you. But don't you worry, I don't want any ransom money or something, I want something much more valuable.....you." Lily said with a wicked smile, her fingers running over his chest.

"MMMMPPPPHHHHH!!!!" Michael struggled like a complete maniac as he heard Lily's words and protested loudly through his thick and thight stuff gag.

Lily sighed as she stroked her captive's cheeks gently. "Huuuh, I already thought you would react like that, good thing I've tied you up so well. And just so you know, the thing in your mouth are my panties, don't worry they are clean, tied secure with one of my pantyhoses." Lily laugeds as Michael groaned in disgust and anger.

"OOOHHHH PPPFFFCCCKKK YYYWWWW!!!"

Suddenly Lily's face changed from nice and friendly to cold and merciless as she pinched Michael's nipple hard with her fingers. "Quiet now slave, I want to explain what's about to happen, so you should listen carefully. I'll keep you tied up for the rest of the night and maybe even tomorrow and the whole time I'll test your limits. I'll spank you, tickle you, clamp your nipples, tie you up in various positions, tease you and denial orgasm and eventually, depends if you behave or not, I might let you go and back to your parents. This is going to be some fun hours..."

"WWWWHHHTTTT???" Michael yelled in protest and disagreement as he heard what Lily had planned for him, his eyes wide open in shock and disbelief. He trashed against his ropes and cried desperately for help until Lily sat down right on his pelvis, making him groan as her weight reduced his mobility even further.

"For the beginning I may should go soft on you, maybe this is even the first time being tied up and someone's slave. Say Michael, are you a bondage virgin? Nod your head if you are." Lily looked with curiosity but also dominance at her captive.

"MMMMPPPPHHHH!!!" Michael blushed, nodding his head and screaming in his gag.

Lily smiled wickedly, her green eyes glowing. "Awwww, how cute, I'll take your virginity in more than one way."

"Hmmppphhh?" Michael looked confused at his gourgeos captor.

"Don't think too much about that sentence, this will only matter when the time's right. First I wanna hear more of your moaning, it's so sweet." Lily said and began gently fondling Michael's body, beginning at his pelvis and slowly working herself up, taking special care of his muscles. Michael could only be heard moaning and softly struggling as his beautiful captor carressed every edge of his upper body.

"Hmmm, you like that is that right sweetie?" Lily giggled loudly as she proceeded to inspect Michael's torso and began stroking his cheeks and hair.

Michael could only moan in pleasure and protest, he leaned his head back, closed his eyes and just enjoyed the carressing he received from Lily, hoping to be let go sooner than later.

Lily continued her gentle stroking and fondling, eventually kissing Michael's gagged lips, his cheeks and his forehead. "I bet this is the closest thing you ever had to a girl, I can feel your arousal, so don't try to hide it, I'll work with that later." Lily winked as Michael blushed in embarresment.

Lily continued caressing Michael's body tender making her captive moan until suddenly an evil grin appeard on her face. "Now say, my love, are you ticklish?"
Last edited by BoundJana 6 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

You have a nice, easy narrative style that tells a story in sufficient detail without clumsiness.
English is a really difficult language even though it is not very inflected and, if you write in "word", it is possible to change the language of the spell-checker tmeporarily. It won't catch all the typos but it might help.

The only major boo-boo was when Michael temporarily became Jack!

I look forward to reading the rest f this tale.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
jayarieldrillowup
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jayarieldrillowup »

Yes I agree with Xtc and my female fantasy characters really are adoring this cute story. ;)
'And behold one arose who once was thought to be dead and he spoke saying,"Heaven said I was too evil and hell said I was too good." Now he wanders forever as an immortal with magic as his birthright and as his curse.'
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

Xtc wrote: 6 years ago You have a nice, easy narrative style that tells a story in sufficient detail without clumsiness.
English is a really difficult language even though it is not very inflected and, if you write in "word", it is possible to change the language of the spell-checker tmeporarily. It won't catch all the typos but it might help.

The only major boo-boo was when Michael temporarily became Jack!

I look forward to reading the rest f this tale.
Thank you for your kind and honest feedback, I'll try to improve ^-^

I actually thought I had all Jacks changed to Michael, thank you for the fault detection, I'll try to find the remaining Jacks and change them ^-^
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

jayarieldrillowup wrote: 6 years ago Yes I agree with Xtc and my female fantasy characters really are adoring this cute story. ;)
Thank you very much ^-^
jayarieldrillowup
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jayarieldrillowup »

BoundJana wrote: 6 years ago
jayarieldrillowup wrote: 6 years ago Yes I agree with Xtc and my female fantasy characters really are adoring this cute story. ;)
Thank you very much ^-^
The pleasure is all yours and Lily's more then mine. ;)
'And behold one arose who once was thought to be dead and he spoke saying,"Heaven said I was too evil and hell said I was too good." Now he wanders forever as an immortal with magic as his birthright and as his curse.'
volatiledesire
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by volatiledesire »

The dialogue is smooth and believable. It's a good start, and I hope you keep going.

I don't really do criticism, writing is tough, even when you're anonymous. My advice and I would give this to anyone, read it outloud to yourself, even if you have to whisper. I always find stuff that sounds off by doing that.

All the best, keep going.
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

I'm certainly more interested in reading M / M, but the stories of F / M also attract me a lot. His story is very cool and "easy" to read, very well written. Please continue.
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

Interesting start to the story, but I’m hoping more of this story will soon be released.
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

Wow Jana. I love this,start. Wish it was me at hour mercy.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Looks like you've got a hit on your hands.
That much feedack should be very encoraging.
I ceratinly hope so.

Write on.
Xtc
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
TheBoundArtist
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TheBoundArtist »

Lol this reminds me very much of old school comics, particularly in the dialogue where people are delcairing what’s going on. I thought it was a TON of fun and can’t wait to see the next part!
Camilla
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Camilla »

Love the story! It's tight and well written with lots of good details. It's so exciting when the captor explains what's going to happen! Good stuff.
BoundBaseballFreak
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BoundBaseballFreak »

That, was fun to read, and fun to imagine being done to me.
I enjoyed that very much.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic