Your Business Is My Business Part 11 live 15/4/2024 M/M

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
privateandrews
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by privateandrews »

great chapter, love the position described and the utter vulnerability it presents. more please.
TheDapperKing
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheDapperKing »

privateandrews wrote: 2 weeks ago great chapter, love the position described and the utter vulnerability it presents. more please.
Gracias mi amigo :)
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

So initially my thoughts were this is a story outside of what I like reading. Drugs in general and using drugs to persuade others to do things you want, isn't something that I'm comfortable with. However, the way you went about it, wasn't an entire turn off, so I went ahead and read some more. With that being said, my initial thoughts were off. Still not overly a fan of the drug use but it's something different and rather fitting for the story tone.

So I'm curious where this is heading. I think I see the long term plan but right now, I'm more curious about what happens in-between.
TheDapperKing
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheDapperKing »

Red86 wrote: 1 week ago So initially my thoughts were this is a story outside of what I like reading. Drugs in general and using drugs to persuade others to do things you want, isn't something that I'm comfortable with. However, the way you went about it, wasn't an entire turn off, so I went ahead and read some more. With that being said, my initial thoughts were off. Still not overly a fan of the drug use but it's something different and rather fitting for the story tone.

So I'm curious where this is heading. I think I see the long term plan but right now, I'm more curious about what happens in-between.
That is perfectly understandable lol it's certainly an iffy subject - but as this character is essentially me, and I personally wouldn't be overly bothered (well in this situation it would definitely be low on my list of worries lol) I didn't feel too bothered including it. I mean if someone had full stalkered my life, they'd probably work out a substance or two I'm not against being used on me lol.

And when I write I tend not to plan. It just flows and grows. Like most things I do actually. Which can be a blessing and a curse lol I do have a bit of an overview though,of course. It's the details that evolve as I go
TheDapperKing
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheDapperKing »

harveygasson wrote: 1 month ago I hope, having seen a few more people comment on your story, that you decide to continue. I appreciate it's difficult to know sometimes on the board if a story is gaining traction with the readership as there isn't always a lot of comment engagement so thank you to everyone else that's commented on the story thus far.
Hey mate did you catch the latest parts:)
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

TheDapperKing wrote: 1 week ago
harveygasson wrote: 1 month ago I hope, having seen a few more people comment on your story, that you decide to continue. I appreciate it's difficult to know sometimes on the board if a story is gaining traction with the readership as there isn't always a lot of comment engagement so thank you to everyone else that's commented on the story thus far.
Hey mate did you catch the latest parts:)
No I hadn't managed to catch up on this story until now but absolutely loved the last two parts! Didn't see that coming at all and wow how delightfully cruel is Brendan! Really looking forward to more.
TheDapperKing
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheDapperKing »

Red86 wrote: 1 week ago So initially my thoughts were this is a story outside of what I like reading. Drugs in general and using drugs to persuade others to do things you want, isn't something that I'm comfortable with. However, the way you went about it, wasn't an entire turn off, so I went ahead and read some more. With that being said, my initial thoughts were off. Still not overly a fan of the drug use but it's something different and rather fitting for the story tone.

Hope you've been continuing to see increase in your enjoyment of the story
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

TheDapperKing wrote: 1 week ago Hope you've been continuing to see increase in your enjoyment of the story
Now how would you propose for me to continue increasing my enjoyment when I don't have anymore chapters to read? Jk :lol:

Jokes aside, I was actually fully caught up before my 1st comment. So I'm just patiently waiting for the next chapter!
TheDapperKing
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheDapperKing »

Red86 wrote: 1 week ago
TheDapperKing wrote: 1 week ago Hope you've been continuing to see increase in your enjoyment of the story
Now how would you propose for me to continue increasing my enjoyment when I don't have anymore chapters to read? Jk :lol:

Jokes aside, I was actually fully caught up before my 1st comment. So I'm just patiently waiting for the next chapter!
So it was, my deepest apologies sir haha I have started a second story as well - a very different style but you may enjoy :)
TheDapperKing
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheDapperKing »

Fidelis11 wrote: 1 month ago I am really enjoying this. I do have a fetish (among other genres) for suit and tie bondage, so this ticking a lot of the right boxes.
New parts up good buddy and for everyone else I'm aiming for at least 2 new parts for both this and Tale Of Two Demons within 7 days :)
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Started reading this when you posted the first few parts, and like @Red86, some of what you wrote is definitely not what I like reading. So I quietly stepped away. But I decided to give it another chance last night. Read everything, and I'm hooked. The interesting twists and turns, the weird adversarial/rivals with understanding relationship being developed, and of course the intrigue of what's going to happen next. I am definitely interested to see where this goes!
My M/M Stories Here
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic