Victory Prize (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TiedmenareHotmen
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Victory Prize (M/M)

Post by TiedmenareHotmen »

In the fading light of dusk, Dominic Vargas, freshly escaped from prison, moved cautiously through the dense forest, his senses on high alert. His heart pounded in his chest with a mixture of adrenaline and fear as he sought refuge from the relentless pursuit of law enforcement. As Dominic navigated through the shadows of the towering trees, he spotted a lone figure ahead, strolling leisurely along the forest path. It was Romeo Bosetti, a young man with Italian-American heritage, his features illuminated by the dimming light of the setting sun. Romeo's light brown, loosely curly hair framed his face in a wild mane, and his piercing blue eyes scanned the surroundings with innocent curiosity. Romeo wore a fitted leather jacket, its sleek lines accentuating his slender frame, over a plain white t-shirt. His jeans, worn and faded with use, clung to his legs as he walked, the cuffs rolled up to reveal a pair of scuffed boots. A backpack slung over one shoulder completed his ensemble, its contents hidden from view. With a surge of desperation, Dominic seized a sturdy branch from the forest floor and lunged forward, striking Romeo on the back of the head with enough force to render him unconscious. As Romeo crumpled to the ground, Dominic shed his prison jumpsuit, the coarse fabric clinging to his skin, and discarded it with disdain. Turning his attention to Romeo's unconscious form, Dominic quickly removed the leather jacket, reveling in its soft, supple texture beneath his fingers. He slid off the white t-shirt and slid the jeans down Romeo's legs, revealing a pair of boxer briefs in a deep shade of navy blue. He allowed the young man to keep the underwear, he found he quite enjoyed the sight of it. Dominic rifled through the young man's backpack, his hands closing around a coil of rope. He grinned triumphantly, knowing that he had everything he needed to complete his disguise and secure himself a victory prize for escaping. With practiced efficiency, Dominic used the rope to bind Romeo's wrists and ankles, securing him in a tight hogtie against a fallen tree trunk, looping rope around the trunk and attaching it to the cuff between Romeo's wrists and ankles. He then removed Romeo's socks and pushed them behind his teeth, securing them in place with a cloth he found in the backpack. Using a piece of his torn jumpsuit, Dominic fashioned a blindfold and secured it over Romeo's eyes, leaving him in darkness. After he came to, Romeo lay there, conscious but immobilized, his mind swirling with fear and confusion as he struggled against his restraints. Hours passed, each minute stretching into an eternity as Romeo lay awake, trapped in the darkness of the forest. And then, just as he began to give up hope, he heard a voice – low and menacing – whispering in his ear, "It's time for some fun," the voice hissed, sending a shiver down Romeo's spine as he braced himself for what was to come.

My first actually finished story, I wrote it a few days ago, and a short one based off some YouTube short films I remember watching a few years back
Apologies if it's awful 😅
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Well well,.....this is getting very interesting.... Romeo is about to find out what comes next... :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

This is an excellent tale. Do you plan to continue it, or just leave us hanging? Maybe Romeo would rather not find out what comes next, but I expect many or your readers do :D .

My only suggestion: It would be easier on my tired old eyes if you break it into a few paragraphs.
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

Good start, I can't wait to see what happens with Romeo ;)
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Nice story! It left us wanting more! ;) What will happen to Romeo?
Paris_bondage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Paris_bondage »

Excellent!

Will Dominic wear his captive's clothes? This is something that turns me on.

Looking forward to reading what's coming next.

(I agree with a former commenter: your text would be even better if cut into paragraphs.)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic