A Cradle for Julia (FM/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
StringTheorist
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

A Cradle for Julia (FM/F)

Post by StringTheorist »

A Cradle for Julia

Story Request for Adults

Hello my fellow TUGGERS

I have received bad news from my Doctor – I have breast cancer, which has also spread to my lymph nodes. Very advanced. Recommended treatment radical mastectomy, along with my lymph nodes. Chances less then 50-50.

You will recall that my breasts are a very important part of me. I like them played with when bound, like how they bounce when I am hopping around thoroughly roped. Or lying on them, hogtied.

Breast cancer runs in my family and I am, at 48, right in the middle of the history range.

So I am requesting stories how I may enjoy my life for a short while and undertaking the long sleep with assistance.

I’m writing this tied to my favourite chair with my nipples delightfully pinched in clips of a pant hanger.

Julia

TRIGGER WARNING This story has some components which may be disturbing to readers and not a mainstream topic of the Board.

Reply from Gretta

Oh, Julia, I’m so sorry for you. It must be a real shock to you; feel free to reach out to me and all your TUG friends for comfort and assistance.

My hubby Ted has a metal fabricating shop and we have come up with an idea for you to use at your end journey. I am going to describe it being applied to you as opposed to a physical description. I’d sure like to find an artist who would draw it for us.

You would start with a nice shower and a massage with fragrant lotion. Then you would lie across the back of an arm chair facing the seat, standing on a low platform behind. Lubricant would be applied to your lower openings, gently but with a little stimulation.

A long metal structure, having a curve to match your spine, would tucked under you. A bulbous head would make contact with your back orifice and slowly the bulb will start to penetrate. The top of the structure would be raised, bringing another bulb between your labia. The structure would be pulled up, seating the knobs deep but comfortable within your bottom area. Your body would be straightened out bring the padded upper portion of the cradle into contact with your spine. A moulded, padded clamp a little above your shoulders would be closed about your neck; the audible click would indicate that the clamp had irreversibly locked.

You would have noted that the top of the flat strap clipped over your scalp. Sticking out from the strap would be an iron pipe. At the lower end between your legs there would be another pipe extending below your feet; the pipe also forms the post within your love canal. An extension on the strap running forward would make contact with your clitoral area.

More custom formed clamps would close around your torso – one at your waist, another just below your hips, and a third, somewhat wider, would swing two cones shaped to your breasts around, and when the ends mated, you would hear a distinct click. Thin forceps would be used to pull your nipples through the holes in the tips of the cones.

Auxiliary metal straps would come over your shoulders and click into the breast straps. Other straps would extend down, connecting to the waist strap, the hip strap, and finally clip onto the tang running past your clit.

A hoist would lift you nearly vertical, allowing your legs to be secured to the pole at three places. Finally your wrists would be captured in a bracket on the strap up your spine.

Now, for most purposes, you are tightly attached. The pipe down your legs would line up with the pipe attached to the head end of the structure. The structure would be raised so that you were horizontal and put on a couple of supports. Some weights would be added to balance you so whatever way you were resting, you did not rotate.

Next step would be to seat your boobs in their cones. You might have noticed a little roughness on the inside of the cone; we would apply a vacuum hose to each cone to drag your fleshy parts tight in the cone; the rough parts are fine needles that just slightly penetrate your skin. They are also electrified. Little clamps would be added to your nipples, with weights to swing.

A higher space for the next step is needed, so you would be moved out to a heated garage. There, there would be a gimbal arrangement like used for astronaut training by NASA into which your structure is mounted. Probably have to do more balancing so that you can float as you are positioned, or left in a slow spin. We’ll set on some music you like, bid our farewells, and leave you. We’ll leave a control in your hand which you can activate to start your journey.

Gretta

Part 2.

Julia was suspended in the arms of the gimbal, waiting midnight, sometime after which she would activate her doom. Her friends had passed by mostly with tears in their eyes and sobs in their throat. They congregated in her living room, discouraged from watching, but unwilling to leave.

Julia’s cell phone rang; Gretta was closest and answered. Maybe a friend who couldn’t come.

“This is Dr. Taylor. May I speak to Ms. Julia, please.”

“She is not available. May I pass her a message?”

“I must talk to her. Immediately.”

“That is not possible. I’m one of her closest friends.”

“I’m afraid she will do harm to herself. I have important news for her; good news.”

“Please tell me and I will pass on your message.”

“Normally I wouldn’t. But it’s so important. There has been a screw up in her cancer diagnosis. Her data was incorrectly entered into someone else’s records; and the other person’s into hers. She is clear.”

“Oh, I’ll go immediately and tell her. Goodbye.”

She rushed out to the garage to inform Julia, wondering if it was too late. She was delighted to pass the message on.

Just then her phone rang. She wanted to ignore it but eventually answered at the third call.

“This is Dr. Taylor. May I please speak to Ms. Gretta. I have some terrible news for her.”

ST

I wandered to the Board Index with Story Requests. This is what resulted.