Caught In The Act M/F

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Caught In The Act M/F

Post by Bigballgag1 »

“Sarah...I’ve finished your lawn and the mower is back in your garage.” I called out to the window on the second floor of the house which was open a few inches.

Sarah was a neighbour of mine who i happily helped with mowing her front lawn. We had a kind of mutual arrangement. I would tend to her garden as she hated outdoor work, she would bring me over a cake to say thank you since she liked to bake.

I was about to head home when i spotted the empty mug which she had brought me during a break. Her house was set on quite sizeable grounds so it was no two minute job.

I picked it up and let myself in through the front door. On my way through to the kitchen to put it next to the sink I found myself distracted by a strange noise. It was hard to distinguish, like a heavily muffled grunt or groan. Concerned, I made my way slowly up the stairs.

“Sarah? Everything ok?” I called out, still listening for further sounds. Not sure what was going on, I made my way to her bedroom. As i grew nearer, different sounds became apparent. I could hear the faint chink of metal, the sound of something rolling around, creaking floorboards.

Her bedroom door was closed. Maybe she is just enjoying some alone time? Should I mind my business? What if she is hurt though or something more sinister has happened? I weighed up all the options in my head. Deep down, i knew what i had to do. A deep breath later and i slowly opened the door. The creak must have alerted her as she froze.

Startled was an understatement. I gasped taking in the unusual sight before me choosing not to do anything but watch to start with.

Sarah was an attractive curvaceous woman. She had recently turned 38 and lived alone as far as i knew. She had long dark brown hair and deep hazel eyes.

Despite being younger than her in my mid twenties, I had always had a bit of a soft spot for her.

What was causing me to gasp though was the predicament she appeared to be in. A very short black dress with black panties was her outfit of choice. This seemed to reveal just enough to be teasing to the eye.

Her wrists were cuffed behind her back. Ropes secured her ankles, knees and thighs together. Further rope wrapped above and below her breasts, making them bulge slightly.

Then there was her head. She was wearing a black hood which looked like it was made from something similar to nylon. It had a small hole for her nose and was zipped into place on top of her head. It was further kept in place by a black collar wrapped around her neck, over it. Underneath I could make out an object that filled her mouth. This was...different.

I watched her for the moment trying to work out if she was in distress. She continued to roll around, flexing her fingers in search of something as she ran them across her cream carpet. She would switch attention left, then right, then back again.

Surprisingly she seemed oblivious to my presence. She had barely reacted to the door opening. Gradually I began to see what was causing her the problem. The key for her handcuffs had been flicked to a different part of the room.

My arousal was building. This was all so overwhelming. I knew what I should do but this was a one off opportunity. As much as I liked Sarah, she needed my help more in this moment.

Walking quietly over, I retrieved the key. I then crouched down next to Sarah. I was nervous and I had not even been the one found like this.

“Looking for something?” I asked her as she froze. I could only imagine the horror and humiliation that was probably rising through her. She had been discovered.

“Sorry. I heard a noise and thought you might be injured. I’ve been watching for a while.” I began talking with her, feeling as if I had to explain myself.

“Do you want me to untie you?” I asked. She nodded several times.

“Of course. I could do. I think I like you like this though. Perhaps we can come to some arrangement?” I suggested.

Unable to speak she paused and then nodded slowly.

“Good. I look forward to it.” I grinned. I soon began work on untying her various ropes and removing her hood. Underneath was a very sweaty, red faced Sarah with a large red ball gag between her teeth.

“We have a lot to discuss...” I winked.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Nice opener :)
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 months ago Nice opener :)
Thanks, glad you liked it! :D
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

It was about 45 minutes after I had found Sarah in her selfbondage and we had taken things from the bedroom to the living room. I found myself sitting on the edge of my seat, to the left of a 3 piece sofa. Sarah was sat opposite me with her wrists still cuffed behind her back. Despite my playful teasing before it was very much her decision. The rest of her restraints had been untied and removed including her gag, hood and collar.

During these 45 minutes we both spoke open and honest about a new found mutual interest in bondage. It felt beneficial for both of us. I listened to her talk at length about her experiments with self bondage and how it all began. This included the various positions she had tried, different gags and all sorts of experiences.

Despite having a wealth more experience than me, she listened with intrigue as i confessed my fantasies and interest in the subject. As i spoke she stayed still and quiet, letting me express myself in the subject area as much as I wanted.

As the conversation continued she had a further revelation for me. It was something, even with the circumstances, that took me by surprise slightly.

Sarah looked at me with a twinkle in her eye as we reached a natural pause in discussion. It was not an awkward silence, more an intended silence as we both thought.

“What if i told you there were more of us?” She asked out of the blue.

“Sorry, I don’t follow?” I responded before explaining “I thought you lived alone?”

“I do.” She answered. Her eyes flickered as she worked out how she wanted to phrase what she wanted to say. “Perhaps I should explain...” she began. Now it was me that found myself especially intrigued.

“I belong to a secret group or syndicate of women who are bondage enthusiasts. We have regular meet ups several times a year where we explore the topic. It can be a lot of fun.” She smiles, pausing before continuing.

“I won’t reveal everything to you just yet however as part of this group, we have always had a common goal or fantasy. We each hold a specially printed gold coin for this exact purpose, like secret agents.” She chuckled, a little nervous.

“We’ve been on the look out for the right person to take us down. We want to be kidnapped and to experience being a true submissive. It needs to be someone who is fully up for what we do, but also someone we can trust. There have been suggestions in the past but I think this is where you could come in...” Sarah smiled looking at me.

In truth i didn’t know what to say. I reacted with an open mouth, taking everything in. This was a joke, right?

Convincing myself it was i gave her a laugh. “You got me good there. Nicely played!” I smirked. Her face was unmoved.

“I can understand why you would not believe me. Head to the drinks cabinet, slide it apart and take the blue jar from the middle of the top shelf.” She answered measured.

Standing up, finding it hard to hide my intrigue, I made my way over as she requested. “I swear, if this is a joke...” i rolled my eyes. This was ridiculous. Was I really this gullible?

The antique looking drinks cabinet was slid apart as i scanned the shelves. To my amazement, the middle of the top shelf did contain a blue glass jar. Retrieving it I brought it over to Sarah. Something was rattling inside.

I gave her a look to signal I knew this would be a waste of time and that her practical joke had gone far enough now.

As i slowly unscrewed the stiff top, tilted the jar carefully and poured the contents onto my hand I was startled.

I was wrong.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

You never fail to surprise us with your creativity - this is a new concept. I like it! Do carry on Sir!
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 months ago You never fail to surprise us with your creativity - this is a new concept. I like it! Do carry on Sir!
Thank you! I like to try and keep the reader on their toes! :lol: Next part hopefully out soon. :D
latin-self-bound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by latin-self-bound »

Wonderful story! I love how you keep the attention of the readers. And the whole situation is very original. I'm looking forward for the next parts.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

latin-self-bound wrote: 2 months ago Wonderful story! I love how you keep the attention of the readers. And the whole situation is very original. I'm looking forward for the next parts.
Thank you, glad you liked it! Next part out possibly tonight or if not tomorrow. :)
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

“Believe me now?” She responded smugly. I was still processing what was in my hand. A large gold coin, not of monetary value but clearly one that had been designed especially. It was roughly 3 centimetres or an inch in diameter. On one side was a coil of rope. On the other a ball gag.

“How? What even is this? What is going on?” I asked in audible confusion.

“The group contains a number of women all with various backgrounds and roles. Capture the woman and add the coin to your collection and she will be yours. Collect us all and there is a big prize. We have no limits apart from the obvious ones and to try and keep the public out of it. We are a secret society and would like to stay that way.” Sarah reminded and also clarified the details.

“So, just so that I understand this clearly. You and your group want me to kidnap you one by one and to submit to me. I am to add you each to my own collection and have some fun with you with the aim of collecting all the coins. Once i have all the coins, i own the group? May I ask what the reward is?”

“Thats correct and not yet. That will be revealed once your mission is complete.” She grinned.

“If you think this could interest you I will initiate the vote amongst members.”

“Huh?” I asked perplexed it could be so quick.

“They’ve been listening to how you react. It was no accident you found me in Selfbondage.” She teased.

There was something about this that began to tilt my perspective in the other direction. It was hard not to blush. The deep kink fuelled private conversation was not as private as i thought. Would I have shared so much had I of known? Probably not. The thought of others now knowing my interests began to fill me with dread and unease. It felt sneaky.

Sarah could tell from my dropped facial expression I was finding this difficult to deal with. She paused discussing the mass kidnap idea to make sure I was ok.

“Sorry. I understand you might be upset but please know you have nothing to be worried about. Your secret interests are safe and soon you will have a list of names. Anybody who would even think about exposing you would also be exposed by all of us soon after. I didn’t mean to trick you, we just needed to know you were interested in the subject first before pursuing.” Sarah explained.

The reasoning made sense but my head was spinning. Everything was so overwhelming. I felt hot and red faced. I needed air...a break...to get out of here...

I approached Sarah, my hand trembling. I uncuffed her wrists so she was completely free again. However as i did so I could barely form sentences anymore. My heart was racing.

“I need...I need some fresh air. I need a moment...Its a lot...to think about. I need a moment...” I stammered as I staggered outside much to Sarah’s surprise. Was her plan now in jeopardy? Had she jumped into this too soon? She weighed up these questions as she watched me head outside.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Love the Idea of this secret society :) Well done!
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 months ago Love the Idea of this secret society :) Well done!
Thank you! More to come! :D
laz
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by laz »

this may be a good story but there are other stories that you have written that are unfinished so I don't want to start reading another unfinished story
latin-self-bound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by latin-self-bound »

Awesome continuation!

I hope the kidnappings of the other members bring us some wonderful TUGs.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

latin-self-bound wrote: 2 months ago Awesome continuation!

I hope the kidnappings of the other members bring us some wonderful TUGs.
Thank you! I certainly hope so! :D
TheDapperKing
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheDapperKing »

Whenever I read stories like this, I think 'that's too good to be true. No way something that hot is going on, anywhere, really. OUTSIDE of fiction.' Right?

Or, maybe they are ;)

Jokes aside, even it was my dumbass wouldve been expecting Chris Hansen and so it'd have been an adult version of Homer running away only for it to be raining donuts lmao great story mate keep it going :)
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

TheDapperKing wrote: 1 month ago Whenever I read stories like this, I think 'that's too good to be true. No way something that hot is going on, anywhere, really. OUTSIDE of fiction.' Right?

Or, maybe they are ;)

Jokes aside, even it was my dumbass wouldve been expecting Chris Hansen and so it'd have been an adult version of Homer running away only for it to be raining donuts lmao great story mate keep it going :)
Thanks, glad you liked it. I think my stories as well as quite a few others on here benefit from varying degrees of poetic licence! :lol:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic