Cassandra's Angels (F/FFFF) Proof read by Danny Suling and based on Cassandra Clack pro kidnapper by Blacksheepboy413

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
mega23101982
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Cassandra's Angels (F/FFFF) Proof read by Danny Suling and based on Cassandra Clack pro kidnapper by Blacksheepboy413

Post by mega23101982 »

Cassandra’s Angels
(Based on the adventures of professional kidnapper Cassandra Clack created by the long missed fantastic writer @Blacksheepboy413 on DeviantArt who inspired me and many others to write dark tales of BDSM themes!)
Improved brilliantly by Danny Suling AKA @BandMachArt on DeviantArt who proof read for me and edited it fantastically! I wasn't this good then without a ton of help thanks

Part One.

“Morning, Kelly,” said the man on the phone.

“Morning, Charlie,” said a rather sarcastic lady’s voice.

“You’re not Kelly. Who is this?” he asked, suddenly alarmed.

“Kelly, Sabrina, Jill, and her sister Kris are…well...a bit unavailable!” the lady replied, laughing.

“Cassandra! You liar!” the man said, even more startled. Then, realizing that the situation might be very serious, he calmed down. When he had regained his composure, he retorted. “I don’t believe you.”

“Really,..? Check your mobile. You’ve had some video messages sent, old friend.”

The man picked up his mobile. Indeed, there were some video messages. The first showed Kelly and Sabrina, the two athletically built but still skinny brunettes – Sabrina with a bob and Kelly with long hair curling at the end. But they looked very different from anything he’d seen before. They were seated side by side in chairs, clothed only in their white bras and their panties, Kelly in matching white bikini bottoms, Sabrina in black high-leg briefs. The hands of the two girls appeared restrained behind the tops of the chair backs, and he could see their legs tied to the bottoms of the back chair legs, spreading their covered crotches. Both were tightly cleave-gagged under their hair, with thin strips of white tape over their lips to prevent any chance of spitting out the cloth inside.

Over their eyes the girls wore black sleep masks, with words printed on the cloth. On the left, “Morning” was written on Kelly’s blindfold; on the right, Sabrina’s said “Charlie”.

“Cheeky cow” said Charlie to himself.

The next video message flipped to a different room, and showed Kris and Jill seated in chairs as well, also in their underwear – Kris in white bra and pink panties, and Jill in a black thong set. They were tied exactly the same and Sabrina and Kelly, only back to back, so that their hands were secured close to each other’s sex. And like the first two girls, they were cleave-gagged – but not blindfolded.

Then Charlie watched as, on the video, Cassandra entered the room and placed two buzzing vibrating objects into each girl’s bound hands and fastened them in place, shoving them down into each girl’s panties!

“Mmmppphhh!” he heard, and this sound quickly began to grow louder, accompanying the buzzing of the vibrators.

“I’ll ring you back with my demands shortly, Charlie. Let’s let them have some fun first!” Cassandra waved “goodbye” at the camera, which promptly went dark….

Part Two. Ten Hours Earlier.

…Jill and Kris were sisters. Jill had found Kris a job in the detective agency where she worked, thanks to Jill’s recommendation that her sister had been a cop with a good record, like herself and Sabrina. Kris at twenty-three was a little younger than the other two, who were twenty-six. But like her sister, Kris was an athletic, sporty blonde even if she was short. Although standing only five-foot-three compared to her sister at five-foot-seven (Jill and Sabrina were even taller at five-eight), she had indeed been a good cop. She was capable of filling in for her sister when Jill began practicing to be a race car driver.

This evening, though, Jill had been forced to let her sister know she got her the job, and that in her opinion Kris needed her support. Referring to their evening activities, Jill said, “Could have pulled that off tonight, Kris, if you hadn’t cramped my style,” said Jill.

“Cramp your style?.... Such an old-fashioned saying, just like you!” Kris replied, with some venom.

“Listen, Kris, I’m sorry. Thanks for a great night tonight, really, and also for renting this great apartment for the weekend.” Jill smiled and continued, “It’s a start at paying me back for getting you the job – and for babysitting you all these years!”

Kris threw her bag down with annoyance. “I need some space from you. Just leave me alone. I’m off for a shower.” She watched as Jill left the hotel room to go down to the bar for some entertainment. Kris stomped into the bathroom. Then suddenly she froze, as a thought crossed her mind. Wait…. The apartment…. It was a surprise to Jill? But it was to me, too. So who’d booked it, then?

Yes, who had sent both of them invitations? And…why?

As if in answer to her unexpressed question, the shower curtain was suddenly pulled open. “Don’t move!” said the tall, beautiful redhead, as she stepped out of the tub. “Don’t even breathe. Hope you and your sister like my treat!” the redhead added, smiling as she sat pointing the gun at Kris.

“Why…who are you—?” asked a confused Kris, before she was cut off mid-sentence.

“Name’s Cassandra, precious. Me and your boss have some Angel history, and you’re about to give me bit of profit and revenge. Now, strip to your bra and panties if you’re wearing them…or do you need some help?” Cassandra said assertively, clenching the gun in her hand.

Kris thought it best that she accede to this demand, so she began to remove her tight blue jeans and the tight white V-top that covered her more than ample breasts. Then she paused, hearing Cassandra’s mocking voice. “Why, darling! Pink panties, white bra, and white virgin socks. Such a cute little princess Kelly’s been looking after!”

Kris charged Cassandra right there and then, throwing her fists and shouting “Bitch!!” But Cassandra moved like a cat, dodging the punches, shoving her hand up Kris’ back, and forcing her head into the door, knocking Kris out cold. “Hmph! Charlie apparently needs to show his girls how to fight better,” Cassandra said to herself, laughing….

…Jill returned to the room a couple of hours later, rather a bit more tipsy than she had expected to be. “Look, I’m sorry, Kris,” she called out. “Oh, please don’t ignore me. Come out of the bathroom…please?” She kicked off her heels, then pulled her short black dress off, revealing a sexy matching black thong and busty bra set.

“Look, Kris, I’m just an over-protective sister, and really I love you. Please come out!” She knocked on the door.

From inside the bathroom, Jill heard her sister let out a groaning “Mmmppphhh!”

Alarmed, and still in her lingerie, Jill kicked the lock off the door. There was Kris, standing cuffed to the shower rail, her ankles taped, one sock missing, and gagged with tape (Jill instantly knew where the other sock had gone!). To Jill’s horror, Cassandra was standing there, too, at Kris’ side, rubbing the young girl’s crotch in a circular motion. Kris appeared to be on the verge of an orgasm. Cassie looked at Jill, grinned, and announced, “Patience. You’re next!”

Jill charged, but Cassandra’s ninja reflexes turned her attacker aside, allowing her to apply a sleeper hold to Jill. As the girl struggled in vain Cassandra frowned, looked at Kris still on the verge of climax, and said, “I hope the other two give me more of a challenge!...”

…Jill came round with a stiff feeling in her neck. She opened her eyes to find herself nude, and Cassandra doing her makeup in the mirror. Noticing that Jill was now coming to, Cassandra called out, “Wakey, wakey.” Then she returned to painting her lips.

Jill found herself not only nude but also handcuffed with her hands behind, her feet tied, and a tight leash attaching her neck to the shower rail. She looked over to see Kris seated and tied squatting on the toilet, now stripped completely nude. To Jill’s dismay, Kris was still tape-gagged, and her other sock was now acting as a blindfold with her pink panties as a hood.

“Mmmpphhh!!” Jill shouted out in anger through her gag, upon discovering that a certain part of her anatomy had been divested of hair.

“Shut up!” responded Cassandra with authority, “People pay a fortune to get a nice, smooth pussy. I gave each of you that little reward, and I only had a Lady Shaver, hahaha!”

“Mmmppphhh!!” Jill cried out again. She was struggling back and forth, left to right, as much as she could.

“Ssshhh!!,” Cassandra cautioned again. “Your sister nodded off. She was worn out after all the fun we had.” Cassandra smirked as she continued with her eye makeup. “So be quiet. I tied her on the toilet so she wouldn’t wee on herself. The panty hood’s there to make it darker, so she’ll sleep even if it’s a little uncomfortable to sit there.” Cassandra finished her make up and stood up. “Besides, how do think your pants taste to her? I mean, after you…um…‘dirtied’ them during our own playtime?”

Jill’s body sagged, and she looked defeated – defeated and humiliated. Cassandra took out a pair of red panty briefs and hooded Jill just as she had Kris. “There, you can borrow a pair of mine,” she jeered, then turned away. “I’d best get ready for the other two, now!...”

“…But why, Cassandra? Why?!” yelled the man into the phone angrily, as he shook with rage. “You’re a ‘No Go’ area, really. My detectives don’t touch your cases. You know that.”

“Hah! Guess we know why!” Cassandra cut him off with a sarcastic tone.

“What do you want, Cassandra? Tell me why, and tell me now!” the man shouted.

“Now?” Canssandra mocked. “Now?! Listen, I am in charge in this situation, Mr. Townsend. And don’t you forget it. Comprende?”

“S-s-sorry, C-C-Cassandra…. You’re the b-b-boss…!” the man stuttered. “What are your demands?”

“That’s better, Mr. Townsend,” Cassandra calmly continued, “You will give me what I want shortly, when I am ready. For now, all you need to know is that they are safe – in a sort of perverse kind of way.” Cassandra laughed deviously. “But I’ll give you one answer as to why, Charlie. You could have given me at least an opportunity. An opportunity to change, to do something positive with my skills. I could have been your greatest Angel, yet you said no! Well, I enjoy it too much, and know how to show you what I enjoy! For now, await my instructions....” Cassandra rung off.

“Instructions? What instructions?... Cassandraaaaa? The man’s shouting was to no avail….

Part Three. Seven Hours Earlier.

Sabrina entered the three-room luxury apartment. She looked worried, for she had received matching identical texts from Kris’ and Jill’s phones saying they were in trouble and to come quickly. She had been nearby, so she’d contacted Kelly to join her. Kelly had texted back that she was forty minutes away, so Sabrina knew she’d be first to get back to the apartment. She broke every speed limit getting there.

Looks lovely, she thought, upon arriving at the building. How do Jill and Kris afford this? She got to the apartment’s front door, and found a sign saying “Don’t Disturb” and a note saying ‘No Housekeeping Until After Our Stay’. What’s going on? Sabrina pondered.

Sabrina was the tallest one on the team, a very grown-up and mature member of the group. And she was also in excellent shape and slightly chunkier than the other three. She had been in a rush to get to the apartment, so she was still in her bed shirt but had managed to throw on a pair of grey joggers, white trainers, and a brown slim-line coat. To any observer, she still looked a ‘bobbed brunette’ beauty.

She sneaked through the front door and into the dark hallway, fumbling for the light switch. Just as the lights came on she felt a sharp chop at the back of her neck.

“Hello, Sabrina,” an attractive redhead said smiling.

I know that face…that voice…I know her…but…who…? Those thoughts crossed Sabrina’s mind, since as the longest existing member of the team she would remember her. But she passed out as Cassandra leaned over her….

…Kelly arrived forty minutes later, just as she had promised. She was the team member with the second longest tenure, yet to this day a last-minute choice, asked to join after Charlie had deemed someone else unfit for the agency. Kelly had quickly proved to be smart, an excellent driver, and accurate with her gun. She was also a surprisingly good martial artist, with her slender frame and long curled-at-the-ends brown hair.

“I was waiting for you!” Cassandra said, as Kelly entered the bedroom and froze in consternation. “At least you gave me time to get the other three ready, so thanks!”

Kelly noticed Sabrina was tied and spread-eagled to the furthest double bed, with rope on her legs and cuffs on her hands. She sported what appeared to be a tight black cleave-gag in her mouth, and was stripped to a pair of black high-leg panties and a white, ill-fitting bra. Sabrina struggled and grunted as Cassandra sat down next to her, her own body clad only in a leopard print thong set, and ran her hands over Sabrina’s nipples and breasts, then down over Sabrina’s flat, toned stomach and finally inside her panties.

Sabrina’s “Mmmppphhh” got noticeably louder as Cassandra’s hand found what it was looking for.

“Just enjoy it, Sabrina,” Cassandra said, grinning. Then she looked at Kelly. “My replacement and I have some business!”

“What do you need from me, please?” said Kelly, noticing the gun Cassandra was holding and pointing at her with her other hand.

“Strip to your undies now, please!” Cassandra smiled. “And do it quickly. I don’t think Sabrina can take much more.” Kelly looked at Sabrina pulling on her bonds, her face becoming increasingly red and frustrated as she came ever closer to an explosion! Kelly bent to remove her training socks, black trousers, and long-sleeve tight-necked top. Soon, she stood clad only in her plain white bikini briefs and a white tight bra.

“The sisters have bigger tits than you two! Especially Kris!” taunted a smiling Cassandra, as she removed her hand from inside the panties of the orgasming Sabrina. “You two are more in the fried egg category!” Cassandra laughed as Kelly looked embarrassed and Sabrina mmmph¬-ed in her climax.

“Shush, Sabrina,” warned Samantha, or my hand goes back in your snatch, or maybe even your bum.” Sabrina immediately ceased struggling at Cassandra’s command.

“Why did you call me a ‘replacement’?” asked Kelly, trying hard to get to the bottom of this strange and dangerous situation.

“Because he chose you over me!” said Sabrina angrily. “And now I’m gonna see how good a fighter you are. Hopefully you won’t be as pitiful as these three were.” Sabrina got up, and in a dramatic gesture she opened door to other bedroom, where Kris and Jill were tied to chairs.

“Bitch! You’re goin’ down,” said Kelly, charging with kicks and punches flying. She was well-trained.

“In five moves!” smiled Cassandra. And she was right: five blocks and five counter-strikes later, Kelly hit the floor….

…Kelly came to, still in the bedroom. She noticed that now Sabrina had been made to wear a black sleep mask, with a word written on it that Kelly couldn’t quite make out. Kelly herself was kneeling, cuffed to the foot of bed with her hands behind, her legs frog-tied and exposed to reveal her crotch. She was also gagged with white tape, and something thick stuffed inside.

“Mmmppphhh?!” she managed to verbalize.

“Ah, yes, Kelly dear. How do my pants taste?” asked a naked and just-showered Cassandra, as she came in from the bathroom.

“Mmmmppphhh!!” grunted Kelly again, now knowing exactly what it was that had been stuffed into her mouth.

“Relax,” grinned Cassandra, as she touched Kelly’s hair. “You took away a good, positive future from me, a sort of way out for me. And now you’re gonna pay me back, personally!”

Cassandra took out a little pink vibrating dildo, and pushed it into Kelly’s spread lady garden. Then she pulled up Kelly’s own panties to hold it in. Cassandra pulled the tape from Kelly’s mouth and removed her now-soaked panties. “Don’t worry, dear, I set it on low. That way it should last longer. And besides, you have work to do, Kelly.”

She shoved her trim but not fully-shaved vulva into Kelly’s face. “Eat, Kelly, or I’ll shoot Sabrina! Trust me. I always thought she was a bitch to work with!” Cassandra laughed, holding a gun and pointing it at Sabrina, “Oh, and don’t worry about the others hearing this. I’ve ear-plugged the girls, and they’ll never know.” Cassandra laughed louder.

Kelly knew she had no option. So, while the little vibrator stimulated her between her legs, she ate all that Cassandra gave her. Soon enough Cassandra screamed, rubbing her crotch all over Kelly’s face and mouth.

“Oh, my! You’re nearly forgiven now!” smiled Cassandra. “But only nearly. Now, sit tight. He’ll be here soon!” Cassandra forced a yellow smiley-face ball gag into Kelly’s mouth, and then blindfolded her. “But before I go, let’s turn this little guy up. Her fingers touched the device between Kelly’s legs. Then Cassandra laughed as she fitted another set of plugs into Kelly’s ears and kissed her cheek. “Now, I have a phone call to make….”

“…Yeah, I know where the apartments are,” said The man. “But what do you want?”

“Just you!” said Cassandra calculatingly. “Don’t worry, you’ll all return safe, I promise. I prefer my revenge warm!” Cassandra laughed again and hung up. Gotta get the Angels ready, she thought to herself happily. He’ll be here in an hour.

Part Four.

The man on the phone followed the instructions that Cassandra had specified. He arrived unharmed and alone.

Mr. Townsend had set up his detective agency after leaving the armed forces as highly decorated and successful officer. He later also served as chief constable in the local police department, where he had come to realize woman were under appreciated and, in his opinion, that they made the best detectives.

He had worked alongside many great female officers, and had seen great potential in Detective Sergeants Sabrina Duncan and Jill Munroe, but then had made a surprising choice with his third pick for his team. The ace in his pack was going to be a professional kidnapper, Cassandra Clack. Although slightly older, she had superior physical and intellectual skills superior to those of Sabrina and Jill. However, there was something about her that bothered him. He had surfaced this issue in her final interview.

“Well, Cassandra,” he had told her, “you aced the others in the tests. However, I have one more question. Why my Angel Service?” he askeda his pen tapping his front lip. “I’d guess to help people? To make world a better place, and so on? That’s what Jill, Sabrina, and Kelly have told me.”

“Kelly?” Cassandra interrupted. “Kelly Garrett?” “She’s a beat sergeant. Is she in the running?” Cassandra chuckled and shook her long, straight red hair.

“She has great potential,” he replied angrily and loudly, clearly unhappy at Cassandra’s arrogance. “She was a close second to you in the physical and combat tests. And besides, her work was at least legitimate! So again, why join my Angels??”

“Because I want to help people and make world a better place!” Cassandra replied in a sarcastic tone, smirking as she pushed her red hair from her face. “Look, I don’t care about doing good, nor do I give a shit about the world! I want to do something that’s still exciting and fulfilling enough to turn me into an Angel from a she-devil! God you are not, Charlie. You need me!”

“I’m very sorry, Cassandra, but you’re just not Angel material,” Mr. Townsend replied with a cold tone. “I’m afraid I shall have t wish you a good day.”

Cassandra at first looked furious, then got up and smiled. “Later, Charlie, I’ll be seeing you. When the time is right, I’ll be seeing you!” She then jumped out of the window onto the canopy in spectacular fashion! Townsend never saw her again…until now!

“Morning, Charlie!” Cassandra said as he entered the room. She was standing at the back of four chairs, each with an Angel tied to it. Cassandra was all in black, with dark makeup, her red hair tied back as she believed a professional hit woman would look. The Angels were all cuffed to the chairs’ arms, through the rails, legs tied to the chairs revealing the crotches of their panties. Each had had her bra removed and washing pegs fitted to the nipples. Their pants had been changed, too. Jill and Kelly were wearing white pants with pink writing on them saying ‘Angel’. Sabrina and Kris wore the opposite: pink with white writing across the panty rim. All of them were gagged with tape and still wearing sleep masks with more humiliating messages written on them. The masks of Sabrina and Kelly still said “Morning” and “Charlie,” while the two sisters Kris and Jill had ‘Angle Pie’ written crudely on theirs.

“You followed my instructions? You are unarmed?” Cassandra smiled and stroked Sabrina and Jill’s backs, making them shiver. “Very good. Now strip to your underpants. We’re going to play a game.”

Mr. Townsend was in brilliant physical shape for a man in his fifties, and he was not fazed by this request. He stripped quickly and obediently down to his tight green boxer shorts. While doing so, he noticed a large plasma screen attached to the wall and was a bit surprised. Not something one would expect to see in this sort of apartment.

“How’s John Bosely’s holiday going?” asked Cassandra in a cocky pretend-to-be-interested voice. “Three weeks in Europe?” Before a shocked Mr. Townsend could respond, Cassandra answered for herself. “I knew once he was out of way I didn’t need to worry about him complicating my plan. I told you I’d be seeing you, remember? And by the way, nice arse old man!” Sabrina laughed.

“What next, Cassandra?” asked Mr. Townsend trying to mask his annoyance from Cassandra as he stood tall and defiant in his boxers.

“Ask me why they’re all blindfolded first, Charlie. Aren’t you gonna thank me?” Once again, before an increasingly annoyed Mr. Townshead could react, she replied to her own question, loving every minute of the situation she had planned so brilliantly “Oh, wait! They haven’t seen you before? No one knows your face, or has seen it for the last ten years, right? You’re a ghost, Charlie! Well, to everyone except me, and that’s my first victory! And now it’s time for my second – and truly humiliating – finale! Charlie, remove their tape gags. Now!”

Mr. Townsend sighed, then went down the line – Kelly, Sabrina, Kris, and Jill – pulling off the strips of tape as softly as he could, helping them expel the wadding stuffed in their mouths. He mumbled curses at Cassandra, who merely chuckled and winked as he discovered the stuffing consisted of the girls’ original panties!

“It’s not your fault, Charlie,” said Kelly.

“Don’t give the bitch satisfaction, Charlie,” said Sabrina

“We’ll get her back!” said Kris, which angered Cassandra and led to her cutting off any possibility of Jill’s potential heroic nonsense.

“I haven’t got all day here, Angels. Charlie, get your prick out. They all want to taste you!”

“No fucking way!” said Charlie in rage. “You fucking—!”

Cassandra cut him off. “Who said anything about fucking? Not me, sir. I am not that cruel!” Cassandra smirked, and caressed her ample left breast. “This is merely a minor humiliation, Charlie! Do it and I won’t shoot them.” She lifted her gun and pointed it at Kelly. “Now, get them jaws working, ladies,” she commanded.

Thankfully, Mr. Townsend’s male hormones took over. It took a while, but eventually he gave each Angel her ‘fill’.

“Final bit, Charlie, and then it’ll be done,” said Cassandra, as she re-gagged each Angel with her sopping panties and fresh tape, all the while pointing gun at Charlie. “Put this blindfold on, then cuff yourself!” Cassandra threw the mask to Mr. Townsend who caught it and observed the words scrawled on it: ‘Cassandra’s Angel’.

“Then what?” an exhausted Charlie asked. “When are you done….”

“I am done when my revenge is complete,” said Cassandra coldly. “You said I wasn’t good enough for your Angels. But in a minute I’ll be on my way, owning you and your Angels! Now, kneel down and eat until I stay stop!”

Cassandra never did say stop. Instead, she injected him with a knockout sedative, but only after she finished in his face. As Mr. Townsend slumped to the floor, she turned and left the room, saying only, “ ‘Bye Angels, ‘Bye Charlie!...”

…The Angels awakened in their own apartments, as did Mr. Townsend. Each was completely naked and had been cleaned. And each found an envelope at the side of her beds. The envelope contained a letter signed by Cassandra, and a DVD of the entire event titled ‘Thanks For The Memories!’ The letter stated that Cassandra had indeed obtained her “personnel revenge.” She stated that it was for them and only them to know about, and that she would never expose the video on two conditions: First, that they all avoid her like the plague, and second, that they not mess with her. Otherwise, she wrote, she might decide to “play” with them again!

Sabrina unfortunately was unable to cope with this turn of events. She left to have a family. Jill too concentrated on her family. Kelly and Kris continued on, teaming with various other new Angels. They never spoke of what happened, and they left Cassandra alone. Except, unfortunately, one of the replacements, Tiffany, accidently stumbled onto Cassandra’s history with the Angels. But that’s a story for another time….

“…Is this Cassssannndra? Are you purrring back into work after your break?” an odd lady customer asked, her voice resembling a cat’s.

“Yes, sugar, I’ve tied up some loose ends. Now, I’ll need your name and job,” Cassandra replied.

“My name is Selena Kyle! And I want you to pick up a certain librarian for ransom. Her name is Barbara Gordon….

The Batgirl and Catwoman meets Cassandra I wrote years ago! Available on my Deviantart page? My next Fan-Fiction starts tomorrow on the Bionic Woman Jamie Summers (Lyndsey Wagner) in the Bionic clutches of her evil and stronger double. Inspired by classic Bionic Episodes of this were I have added by own darker input to it, thanks again for reading
(P.S am back at work next week so wont be posting as much, whether that is good or bad is down to you?)