The Bondage Model - Vote Story (F/F, some M/F) - Story 10 Chapter 1 (Apr. 25, 2024)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

I'll say G too. Liking the story very much, though it's sad to see a character die so young 😥
In her natural habitat is:
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
-Truly happy when tickled
silvertejp590
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by silvertejp590 »

Another fun installment! Really nice job. And I think my preference is E.
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Edit: since there's a tie between "E" and "G", I'm going to break it myself and vote "G". :lol:
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

As I said, I broke the tie and chose "G" :lol:

@charliesmith, @silvertejp590, @SquidIncMaster, @Switcher1313, @The G-Man, @Caesar73, @Lucky Lottie, @Phantomette, @0Kay, @Yewteed, @Solarbeast, @GreyLord, @Kinky_boi,@harveygasson, @hafnermg

I am introducing dates here (and adding them to past chapters and possibly to the interludes) so that the timeline is simpler.

Story 4 Chapter 1: Feeling Loved

January 10, 2015

“Hey, hey, Michela, that’s enough, ha ha!” I said as she gag kissed me again.
“Awwwwww,” Michela whined as I stood up.
“So long threesome,” Kylie laughs a little.
“Wow, ummm… interesting,” Mary-Ann Voisin blushes a little.
“Welcome to my abode,” I look with embarrassment toward my sideways mattress.
“So that’s bondage. Not much different from kidnapping.”
“Why, have you been kidnapped?”

Mary-Ann looks away from me as if she had never contemplated that question before. She has a story, and while Michela helps the bicurious Kylie, we sit and talk the time away before it is time to leave to visit the Moreau’s. As she conveys, M.A. has been kidnapped but refuses to say more.

Mary-Ann has told the story so many times that she can tell it without any emotions whatsoever. Her parents are both drunks who regularly neglected her and even went on a vacation without her when she was 11. A neighbor found out and called Child Protection Services to help her. But she hated foster care as well. She ran away many times, often stealing cars even when she was as young as 12. She was in and out of juvie before she begged the judge to send her to juvie until she was an adult.

M.A. (“Ma”) spent two months wandering as a homeless person working odd jobs before she swallowed her pride and moved in with a relation. She rebuilt her life from the ground up by working two full-time jobs and at this time had an apartment for herself. Life was different, but she never saw cause to reach out to her parents. We platonically hug in commiseration of not having anyone to call “Mom and Dad” despite our parents being alive.

In the bedroom, I see a vacant Michela getting screwed by Kylie. I say vacant since there was none of the passion she felt with me, but she was still enjoying herself in a way. I was hers, and she was mine. We really were more like friends with benefits, but we were the friends we needed at this phase of our lives. There was room for others at moments, or so I thought.
► Show Spoiler
Kylie wasn’t sure if she liked girls or not, so Michela and I invited her to my place for an early threesome as we weren’t expecting M.A. to arrive until lunch time. They had heard of our side jobs, and Steve agreed to give them both a taste of what it was like. I asked M.A. to wait for us for 10 minutes while I went in to recreate the threesome.

A denim mini-skirt, a black bandana headband, and a multi-colored vertically striped button-up shirt with long sleeves are adorning Michela. I’m in my standard white and blue today with white sweatpants, a blue sweatshirt, and a white bandana headband. I’ve got Michela regularly wearing bandanas outside Pod F and dreaming of someday being a Cool Girl too.

Ropes bound Michela in the same manner as one of our scenes. A pair of socks that needs washing is in her mouth, and a bandana cleave gag holds it all in. She is happy since those are my socks in her mouth. I kneel down and stroke her with lust running through my veins, and I feel my heart beating a little faster. Life fills Michela’s eyes.

Kylie was a typical girl in a typical position except that she was wearing gym shorts on what to me was a chilly day. Then again, Michela was in a short denim skirt and hose already since she knew she was doing a scene. Kylie’s blonde hair was wavy and sexy even if I didn't get the “instant wood” feeling with her. Three years time had sucked the joy out of her life.

I kissed Michela on her stuffed cleave gagged lips and then kissed Kylie on her free lips. I knew M.A. is straight, but she allowed this as we had no source of comfort except the fellow girls of Pod F. M.A. and I really had no one at all but the friends from Pod F. We were all nicely enjoying ourselves even if Kylie was more having fun with friends. I was quite absorbed in passion and began grinding Michela.

“Girls! Don't forget about lunch,” Mary-Ann kindly reminded us.
“Whoops! Let's go!” I snapped out of it and gave Michela one last kiss on the lips.
“Mmmmmmm!” that was the kiss that set Michela over the edge though.
“Nice timing. I had fun,” Kylie got up.
“Ummm… wow… she really does have a thing for you,” Mary-Ann blushed.
“Yeah… we love each other in many ways,” I kindly start untying my girlfriend.

M.A. works two jobs, as I said. One is being a cashier at my local Wal-Mart, and one is at the UPS center as a truck loader. I always time my trips to the store so that I get her checkout line, so no one knows my suffering better than she does. Finding time for her friends is not easy, and I often take her home from work because she didn't have a car at the time. She and Michela were the only girls I ever saw pray, and I understood Michela brought her to church with her. We all had our struggles… and our own outlets.

Kylie is in school with me, also just following the general liberal arts track. We have classes in common this upcoming semester. She has it easy like I do because she, too, got her record expunged upon reaching adulthood. Hard to think I have it easy in any regard, but I am not saddled with a permanent criminal record like M.A. and Michela.
► Show Spoiler
“You girls into all that gangster look or something?” Kylie teases us for our bandanas.
“I like them,” I admit, “My old friends, the good ones, the Cool Girls’ Club, two of the girls wore them for years before we started the Club, and we originally started the Club with each member being assigned a color to wear during official meetings.”
“Sounds cute and fun,” Mary-Ann laughed a little, “Well, you know, you two girls were among the only ones besides me who were there long enough and maintained a III+ long enough to be allowed to wear them.”
“Sounds smoking hot if the girls are as pretty as you two,” Kylie squirmed a little.
“I’d screw any of you hotties,” Michela was candid, “But Hannah’s my only love.”
“I,” I blush as that's the first time Michela's said such a thing, “I love you, too.”

Mary-Ann and I couldn't pay for our own lunch; we were too poor. Kylie paid for her own, and Michela kindly covered herself and us paupers. In the car, I volunteered to be the first one to get tied up so that Mary-Ann and Kylie, who had already done the questionnaires, could familiarize themselves with the place and what was happening herein.

Michela held onto my arm as we descended the staircase. It felt good to know I was a source of strength to her in a confusing period of her life. She'd hit the reset button on living and was struggling to find herself. She knew she had something special in me, though. When we reached the bottom of the stairs, I made her a promise.

“When I tie you up, my bandana is going in your mouth, and yours is the OTM gag.”
“I,” she pushed me against the walk in a gentle way, and lust filled her eyes, “Would love that.”
“Mmmmmm,” our lips met in a sensual way.
“When we’re in my house with my family is the only time I feel fully human anymore.”
“I’m sorry,” I said, “You’ve been robbed of so much.”
“I’ll never get it back, but at least there’s you.”
“Break it up!” Mary-Ann teased us as she entered the stairwell.
“Oops,” I ignored her momentarily while focusing on Michela.
“The boss asked for heels and a skirt from each of us, OK?” Kylie smiled lustfully and got close.
“Oh, all right,” I said, and Michela and I both kissed her on the cheeks before we broke it up.

Kylie ironically naturally gravitated toward the same striped sweater Kendra wore during our last shoot, but she instead picked out a red mini-skirt made of a solid fabric and red high heels as well. I held her to the same promise that I held Kendra: wear it once and have to wear it again at some future shoot. With a smile, Kylie agreed.

“Just don’t smile too much. I have found that the more a girl smiles the meaner Hannah tends to be when she ties them up,” Michela warned her.
“Oh, that’s silly!” Kylie laughed.
“I never noticed. I think she’s right!” I blushed a little.

Mary-Ann seemed a bit unsure of what to wear. Her experience with bondage had been limited to several arrests, a kidnapping of unknown details, and what she had witnessed through me. I held up a vertically striped purple vest shirt and a short skirt near her and handed the outfit to her; M.A. took it with a smile of confidence. Some open white heels and pantyhose completed the outfit. In a matter of moments, she was dressed with her wild hair held up by a scrunchie.

For myself, I chose a blue short sleeve blouse that snapped up from the tits to the neck area. A pink plaid skirt gave me a naughty school girl vibe, and blue socks and white heels rounded it out quite nicely. I stood up and clasped my hands together behind me in typical prison fashion. Only now did I realize that we all were doing it… all four of us… and that M.A. had done it every chance they had. We all stood straight and tall.

“We aren't former inmates; we're survivors!” I said positively.
► Show Spoiler
“Oh, aren't we so cute?!” Kylie asked us all.
“Maddy, Kylie, you need stage names,” I added.
“Fine. I’m Maddy then,” Mary-Ann responded quite snarkily.
“Then I’ll be Mary-Ann!” Kylie joked.
“Please, don't. It’ll confuse me,” Michela turned to them.
“OK… Star Blue! Since I have blue-gray eyes.”

Beautiful blue-gray eyes were they. Her eyes were mesmerizing, and I peered into them and thought some fairly adventurous things, maybe dirty things. Oh, yes, Michela and I had another f-ck buddy in this mutual friend even if there was no romance involved. Kylie was officially aboard the bisexual train, but she was really just sexual and willing to do nearly anything just for that feeling of sexual arousal and orgasm.

Kylie and Mary-Ann watched with curiosity while Michela tied me up. Chemistry of the kind I had with everyone resulted in scenes where I either did the tying or was tied by one of them. Brianna was never allowed to tie up people outside Girls Gone Wild while I have only been here a few times total and had all the privileges and trust that Kristine had.

In typical fashion, my wrists and elbows were tied behind my back, and Michela was careful not to be as tight as she was the last time. My legs got roped in the usual way with three on the lower legs and one above the knees. Michela enjoyed binding me as evidenced by the way she bounced up when she finished tying my legs. When tying the harness, of course Michela stole a squeeze of my tits, and Steve handed her a blue ball gag.

It was time to struggle as the lights were set up and ready to go. Michela stood out of the way and blew me a kiss as Steve began taking photos of me. It was a basic sitting struggle with me on a wooden chair in typical fashion. I groaned like I usually did, and I noticed that the ball started getting wet like Michela’s had during the last scene. Oh, how exciting it was for me, but it was arousing for my girlfriend.

And we were just beginning the shoots for the day.

=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=

Which awaits Hannah?
(A) Breast exposure
(B) Vibration
(C) Hair pulling

harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

A I think and more great work
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

A no-brainer. A
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

Keep up the great work. I'll say A
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

@charliesmith, @silvertejp590, @SquidIncMaster, @Switcher1313, @The G-Man, @Caesar73, @Lucky Lottie, @Phantomette, @0Kay, @Yewteed, @Solarbeast, @GreyLord, @Kinky_boi,@harveygasson, @hafnermg

"A" is so far ahead that I feel comfortable going ahead and posting a new chapter for y'all to enjoy over the weekend.

Story 4 Chapter 2: With a Little Help from my Friends

“MMMMM!” I groaned into the blue ball gag in my mouth.
“She is sexy like that. Will I be?” Mary-Ann had her doubts.
“I know I will be,” Kylie was strangely confident about this.

I continued my struggle against the clothesline and moved myself about the chair like a woman in fear for her life. My heels clicked against the floor repeatedly until Kylie took those away in between photos. The gag was quite wet, and I figured this one would lead to requests for me to experience more ball gags. I liked the feeling of the gag in my mouth even if it had no give to it.

Which was weirder? The thought of strange men (and maybe a couple of women) touching their junk while watching videos of me struggling into a gag, or the sight of my own girlfriend trying to keep her legs closed because she found me irresistible? Once Steve gave the greenlight, Kylie was by my side… and unbuttoning my shirt!

“No!” I shook my head, but soon I had a trio of girls around me.
“I’ll get her off,” Kylie said, “Squeeze it out of her.”
“Good; us stronger ones will hold her down then,” M.A. spoke, “Give it to her.”
“I think Michela is the weakest one of us all, but that’s my opinion,” Kylie spoke.
“Hey, I don’t think so. I’m just not an enforcer like you three!”
“Hannah made mincemeat of you back at her place, or did you just melt for her?”

Michela blushed while holding me down in admission that she let me tie her up at least some of the time. How could I care really when Kylie was opening my shirt to try to force me to orgasm in this fashion. She gently bit my nipple! It was tits out, my friends, and I was on the bottom of this situation. Because of this, I was determined that if I got out in time then I was going to stick my pantyhose, sticky stuff and all, in her mouth. We were simply being left to do our own things for the cameras, and Kylie and M.A. make me proud with their immediate comfort with things. I realized then that they didn’t know the camera was rolling.

Kylie seemed too familiar with how these things worked; like Michela, she had gone home to an eagerly awaiting family only to find that she had lost 3 years of growing up with her siblings. It was going to be a day full of surprises; she had done her research! The strong hands fondled me while I groaned helplessly. Slowly, I felt a growing burn inside me. Yes, it worked quickly since I was already in an aroused state from kissing Michela before getting tied up.

“Such a sweet girl,” M.A. gave me a platonic kiss on the forehead.
► Show Spoiler
“Hey, she’s my girlfriend!” Michela burst out in a bit of jealousy, “I didn’t invite you!”
“Sorry. Girls sometimes kiss their female friends. It’s a friendship kiss, not a romantic one.”
“Ohhh,” Michela didn’t flinch; her anger was fake, “I still have to punish you for this!”
“Very well. Everyone knows you two are a couple,” Mary-Ann smiled, “Try to take me!”
“Good stuff!” Kylie sat on my legs and resumed fondling me.
“NMMPH!” I groaned at her powerful grip, and she even ran her hands on my crotch.

Michela made Mary-Ann pay indeed. It was very similar to what I had done to Kristine not too long ago with Mary-Ann getting her hands tied in front of her and secured to her tied thighs. At her ankles and knees were more clothesline, and to make it sexier her ankles were even crossed over each other. A chest harness made her big tits bulge out, and a waist rope crushed her body against the chair. Into Mary-Ann’s mouth went the socks she had been wearing when we arrived, and strips of duct tape held that in her mouth.

The face Mary-Ann made when those socks entered her mouth is forever burned into my mind; she didn’t just hate it but, for a few seconds, also hated Michela. M.A. kicked her legs in and out with a desperation unlike anything else I have seen. She was genuinely pitiful, and her thrashing necessitated she pause and push her glasses back onto her face. It would have taken no effort to pull the gag off her mouth, but she didn’t try.

Mary-Ann continued pulling at the rope that connected her hands and legs to no avail, and loud, embittered wailing filled the air. Her heels flew off at the laughing Michela, who was oblivious to her captive’s resistance, for this was no ordinary resistance. The terror in Mary-Ann’s eyes didn't dissuade Michela, who went and opened her shirt. It was tits out, my friends, but they are hidden in that last photo you see. For whatever reason, as I understood from experience, Mary-Ann was recalling her own kidnapping experience from the past. She wasn’t triggered, but her inflection was one of personal experience.

“I don’t know what you did, but you’re amazing,” Steve spoke with pride.
“NNNNNN!” I groaned because I had been getting incessantly fondled for 20-30 minutes.
“Oh, sorry, honey, are you in need of another jerk off?” Kylie asked me with a bit of concern.
“Mmmm hmmm,” I nodded having built up quite the soreness in my crotch.
“Michela, she needs you,” Kylie unbuckled the gag, moved aside and continued squeezing me.
“Hey, sweetie,” Michela sat me up and kissed me right on my wet lips.
“I’ll contribute,” Kylie got me on the neck.

Oh, did I ever go again.
► Show Spoiler
“Don't forget about me,” Kylie interrupted our momentary romance.
“What about you?” Michela never took her vacant, lustful eyes off me.
“I’m taking what I want!” the grey eyes were similarly vacant as she grabbed Michela.
“Let me go!” whined my Italian lover as her arms were pulled behind her and tied.
My goodness, f-ckst-ck! What the f-ck has gotten into you?!” Michela exploded on being interrupted mid-kiss, “Untie me you f-cking c-nt!”
“Nope. I’m showing my hand finally!”
“I had a gag planned for her too!” I muttered while Marcy Moreau helped me escape.

Kylie explained now that she had played TUGs with her own siblings before she went inside. Although there had been a break, despite all the bad things, it was almost like she had studied abroad or gone on a mission trip, so despite the lost time there was no love lost in the Svensson family. No wonder she was unsurprised by Michela and me and seamlessly joined our morning delight or why she seemed more comfortable than Mary-Ann!

Michela’s wrists, breasts, ankles, knees, and thighs were all tied with the epic Tied After Class clothesline that is forever etched into my memory. By the time she was tied up and still in the midst of her rage of profanity, strange because none of us truly used profanity except when upset or really angry (perhaps it was an act?), Marcy had untied me. I went over and grabbed my bandana and then returned to Michela.

“Untie me, you c-cks-cking b-tches!” Michela wailed aimlessly before I gagged her.
“Gimme some double-sided tape,” I motioned while holding the stuffing.
“Here you go,” Kylie grabbed the roll.
“Something’s wrong, but right now I am not pushing her.”
“Her eyes are empty,” even the often vacant Kylie saw it.
“Mmmm! Eh ee oh!” Michela wailed as I OTM gagged her with her own bandana.
“I promised, my love,” I kissed her on the lips.
“Nmmm!” she pulled away from me and yelled, “Mmmmmm!”

I sat down in horror and started crying. Now it was obvious to me that Michela had been triggered in a bad way. Mary-Ann, who was getting photographed in the nude, was using her terrifying experience to bring life to things; on the other hand, Michela was reliving whatever her father used to do to her. Uncertain what to do, I watched as Michela crouched and yelled before I motioned for Steve to stop and went back to her.

“Michela, it's me! It's Hannah! Your girlfriend!” I had to drag her back to the surface.
“Mmmmmm!” she yelled at me at first before relaxing.
“I love you so much,” I kissed her gagged lips in a way no one but I possibly did.
“El -e!” I watched the normal vacant look return, and the lust slowly followed.
“That's right, my hottie. It's me,” I talked to her.
► Show Spoiler

I was now beginning to understand the heartbreaking truth: that Michela’s father used to tie her up when he would r-pe her. Such was her love for me that she could enjoy a lively bondage session so long as I was present. Certainly, he would just grab her and begin tying her up with no warning. likely while threatening to hurt her, her younger siblings, or her mother. Then she’d get hammered.

I understood that feeling. Greg did similar to me; worse, he videotaped it. Both Stacy and me. When we… before he… I had to turn off my brain before I was triggered, and I joined Michela and Kylie in the “Vacant Stares Club.” Kylie was traumatized by her prison experience, but she had not experienced the horrors the rest of us did and retained her lucidity while questioning her humanity. She put a hand on my shoulder and smiled at me.

“You’re a survivor, Hannah; remember that.”
“Yeah,” I absentmindedly gave Michela a kiss while being unable to discern anything but lust.
“Stay with me! Both of you!” Kylie was distressed by what she saw.
“I… don’t…,” I muttered in a distraught state before Kylie whisked me into the corner.
“Hannah, you’re surrounded by people who love you,” she gave me an erotic kiss on the lips.
“Kylie,” I whispered as reality returned, “What happened?”

I only know what happened then because of Kylie. The moment, which in dialogue seems to be happening quickly, in reality took 2 or 3 minutes, and Michela had shifted her attention to being a damsel-in-distress for the cameras. Such was Michela’s trust in me that she felt comfortable with Kylie and I being together like this even with Kylie kissing me in an attempt to pull me out of this delirium.

How beautiful Michela looked when she was yelling at a camera. I wondered what her thoughts were at such a moment. The shirt with its three-quarter sleeves rode up her arms a little bit since she hadn’t bound elbows. She kept looking in my direction, and for the first time I saw worry in her face. Michela was worried… about me! Turning her attention toward the camera, the anger in her body language continued in an impressive manner.

Even as I stood up and walked back toward the other side of the large room and Mary-Ann and Marcy, Michela’s eyes followed me. After yelling at the camera and throwing her arms out some more, again those concerned eyes turned toward me. As she hopped and struggled to free herself from the ropes, Steve motioned for me to stand behind him. Sure enough, as Michela crouched and continued her desperate, unintelligible gag talk, she focused on me and as a result focused on the camera. Why she grabbed her boob is beyond me, but I fancied that she did it to ask me to grab her boob.

While you see here the post-shoot photos that Steve did to show off the redness of the captive’s face and the rope marks on their arms, I am doing that because I am forbidden from showing the reality of what comes next. We’ll talk about it though.

Which awaits Michela? Each is accompanied by a surprise for Hannah; they will all be true regardless of which wins the vote and likely appear to surprise Hannah at some point.

(A) Puts ice down Michela’s shirt; Michela enjoys the refreshing cold
(B) Ties her shoe to Michela’s face; Michela is aroused by it
(C) Blindfolds Michela; Michela has a panic attack
(D) Tickles Michela; Michela isn’t ticklish
Last edited by AlexUSA3 3 weeks ago, edited 2 times in total.

Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

I'll keep the mood up and say A 😊
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

@charliesmith, @silvertejp590, @SquidIncMaster, @Switcher1313, @The G-Man, @Caesar73, @Lucky Lottie, @Phantomette, @0Kay, @Yewteed, @Solarbeast, @GreyLord, @Kinky_boi,@harveygasson, @hafnermg, @johopp

The tie on this one surprised me!

Story 4 Chapter 3: Breaking Bad

My apologies for a long chapter.

There was no doubt about it. Michela loved bondage. She was happy, and I think she felt safer in it with us around. It seemed so opposite to me that a girl who had been tied up and screwed without her consent would enjoy getting tied up, and sometimes screwed, by us. I do not dare to pretend to understand her exact situation, but we’d both been down that road. Her ending was, at this point in time, much happier than mine.

We moved upstairs for act two.

Michela continued to stare at either me or the camera while yelling into her gag of my bandana combined with some tape and her own bandana. She continued to yell and to swing her arms in a desperate bid to escape on her own. Those heels were so sexy on her feet, and her arms looked so helpless when she moved them. Unable to resist that erotic struggle, I walked over to Michela because it was time. I unbuttoned her shirt while she yelled at me; it was tits out, my friends.

Michela continued to yell and to kick out her legs, and she was quite upset by what I had done to her. She loved her tits and tried to contort herself to hide them from the camera without much success. As she thrashed about, first one heel and then the other flew off her feet, and I immediately had an idea.

I regret I cannot show you more photos without censoring them. Oh, what the hell; let the censor decide if I am too naughty. I am censoring the tits, but you’ll know that they’re out. I felt them up once I had the chance, and it was so fun to squeeze them. Sweat poured off my girlfriend from the exertion and excitement.

“Let's try this,” Kylie put her hand down the back of Michela’s shirt.
“Mmmmmmm!” groaned the Italian before she relaxed.
“No, you dumb b-tch! Suffer!” Kylie repeated it twice and showed me the ice cubes.
“You're evil, but watch this!” I dared her, grabbed a bandage, and took off my heels.
“Nooo!” Michela groaned when I pushed the shoe against her nose.
“Smell that, our little rope wh-re!”

I wrapped the bandage tightly about her hed. Want to talk about a plan backfiring? Michela was enjoying the refreshing cool of the ice cubes, and she became aroused by the smell of my feet! She mocked us by enjoying these ordinary tortures! I had never heard of a girl being sexually stimulated by being forced to smell her lover's feet. Had the prison system screwed up her mental health that badly, or was she into some weird things?

Heh, speaking of prison, today was the two year anniversary of my sentencing.
► Show Spoiler

“Are you ready?” I turned to Kylie with a mischievous smile on my face.
“Am I ever!” she returned my smile with a confident one.
“Smiling,” I stepped back so Steve could take some preliminary photos, “Brings out my worst.”
“I’m just going to take my chances,” she struck a pose like she was looking for cheap romance.
“Maddy, I think we need to teach this one a lesson,” I said ominously, “Hold her down.”
“This,” Kylie seductively wiggled her eyebrows, “should be fun and sexy.”

You know what’s fun and sexy, Kylie? A crossed ankles hogtie with your legs tied on either side of your kneecaps, my cummy panties jammed into your mouth and held in with strips of red duct tape, rope around your wrists, and a tight rope that goes around your chest above and below your scrumptious tits while also doubling as a sort of elbow bond. That was fun and sexy, and you had fo wait until Steve gave me the green light to vamp you. Even sexier was working those ropes around your heels so that you couldn't just kick them off like so many of us do.

“You like that flavor, Miss Star Blue? Hmmmm?” I taunted her.
“Nooo!” Kylie shook her head while I stood next to Steve.
“Isn’t it fun?” I asked her and suddenly felt a dark cloud-like feeling overcome me.
‘Nuh uh!” she repeated the motion and tried to kick against the ropes.
“Oh, come one, I thought we were nice to you!” M.A. joined in.
“MMMMMM!”

I couldn’t resist including it. Never had a girl looked so attractive in a black and white photo until Miss Star Blue, real name Kylie Svensson, graced my phone screen as I took a few of my own. Oh, my goodness, what a babe. I couldn’t help but rub my own crotch a little, but something felt wrong inside me.

“Don’t I taste good, Star?” I continued my verbal onslaught.
“No!”
“What do you mean ‘No!’? Aren’t you happy that Maddy and I tied you up?”
“No!” she yelled into her gag with increasing frustration.
“Aren’t you just waiting for me to come over there and give you a few hard spanks on the tush?”
“NOOO!” she yelled again in a fantastic display of her experience with gag talk.

► Show Spoiler

Mary-Ann and I stood on opposite sides of Kylie with Steve in the middle and enjoyed the hottie in distress. I had the hots for Michela and loved Michela, but Kylie turned on the lust meter with much more certainty. She turned right towards me and yelled into her gag that was nicely soaked in my cum. Oh, what a monstrous being I could be!

She shook her head and yelled into the gag like an explorer who was kidnapped right at the cusp of finding a long-lost treasure. She turned to her left and looked toward Maddy, who still hadn’t put her clothes back from her own ordeal. More unintelligible statements came off the tongue of the girl who could not be understood.

“Aww, what are you trying to tell us?” M.A. taunted her with a question.
“Mmmm! Eh me -ooooo!” wailed the hottie in distress (yes, I am going to keep saying that).
“I don’t think so, our little Star-let. You’re just too cute to release.”
“MMMMM! Unhie -e ith h-cking hecon!” demanded our sexy captive.
“I don’t think so,” M.A. blew her a kiss, “You’re going to stay like for at least an hour.”
“We’re going to have fun!” I try to sound like a sadistic psychopath, but I fail badly unlike M.A.

Kylie tried her best to look upset and scared for the camera while Steve handed the camera to me to take a couple of shots from Mary-Ann’s position. I slowly walked toward Steve and handed him the camera again, and Kylie’s eyes continued following me while she waied into her gag. A little seductive squirming saw her scrunch her legs a little and stop trying that. She looked to each one of us three while slowly scrunching her legs in an attempt to escape.

That wailing was the second sexiest thing I had ever heard at this point: Michela’s was number one. I was enjoying this scene with the hottie in distress gagged with my orgasmed soaked pantyhose and red duct tape, but then Mary-Ann asserted herself as the one in control. Taking some more of the red duct tape, she planted two strips over Kylie’s eyes to blindfold her! Kylie wailed loudly and began thrashing about like a girl possessed.

“You’re the only girl who came through Pod F and never told me what her crime was. We get 15 minutes to extract that information from you in any way that’s OK by Steve. Deal?”
“Mmm hmm!”

► Show Spoiler

Kylie didn’t even have a crotch rope, yet she still managed to pause a moment to orgasm from her own arousal at what I sincerely hoped was the desire for me to take advantage of her in the way we had to Michela in the morning. We had found the easily excited one of our group; every group needs that one girl who just goes at ease. Kylie Svensson, you are a pleasure in bondage.

“MMMM!” Kylie writhed on the floor with a desperate spirit.
“Stop it!” I spanked her once on each cheek.
“OWWW! MMMMM!” she sprang and threw her gorgeous blonde hair about.
“I like that. Let me try,” our de facto orphan volunteered and did it as well.
“NOOOO! MMMM!”
“So cute!” I crouched and squeezed each tits with my hands

Kylie scrunched and stretched and rolled left and right. She kicked her ankles back to yank on the hogtie rope, and she pulled her arms to try to torque it out of place. Never had I seen such a beautiful performance, and I couldn’t hide my arousal from my face. Simple, pure lust pulsated through my veins now; there was no desire for anything except the actual actions with no thought of romance or personality really being involved.

I stepped back and tried to focus my mind on Michela, and I saw her descending the stairs just at that moment. Without a thought, I pushed her gently against the stairs while she laughed a little and gave her an erotic kiss on the lips and began grinding her. Michela giggled a little and took me in her arms and interrupted my thoughts.

“Simmer down. Mrs. Moreau is getting us lemonade.”
“Ohhhh,” I whined in my horniness.
“Hush, now, baby. Burn it off on your little captive for now,” she pointed to Kylie.
“All right,” I took a deep breath and returned to the fray.
“You’re the Star of the show!” Mary-Ann said with a sadistic laugh.
“We’ve found our dominatrix, I see,” Steve made a rare contribution.

Mary-Ann truly enjoyed herself. I never saw her happy like this when she was tied up although she 100% enjoyed it; Steve was right. Mary-Ann was a switch like me and, like me, had a little more fun when on top of things. Her sadistic streak, though, seemed a little less… sick than my own. You see, as we will explore later, I have borderline personality disorder, amplified by all of my trauma. There simply are days where I can be a sick (and clingy) b-stard, and there are days like in the previous story where I was seriously considering hurting myself. It’s uncomfortable most of the time, and I was blessed with friends who helped me through this trial.

In an effort to comfort myself, I vibrated poor Kylie, and sure enough she orgasmed within one to two minutes of that torment. We rolled her onto her side, and Maddy took over the vibration while I fondled Kylie’s breasts and kissed her gagged lips. Kylie was so easy to get off, and she seemed to be loving every moment of it including when we fondled her breasts and crotch and when we spanked her. If Maddy and I are sadists, she is a masochist.

“That’s a fail,” Maddy said as the timer went off, “We couldn’t extract the secret.”
“Well, then, we made a promise to untie her,” I agreed ruefully.
“We tried though. Might have to take her back to your place or mine and try again.”
“Noooo!” the gagged girl wailed.
“Oh, hush. You liked it!” I said and untied her wrist ropes, “Untie yourself.”
“Yeah!” Mary-Ann left the girl.

I went back to Michela and started cuddling her. She was so sweet and embraced me tightly and gave me a peck on the forehead while we watched Kylie work her way out of the hogtie. Slowly, the ropes slid off her wrists; then she extricated herself from the hogtie before sitting. Sliding the ropes of her arms a little bit was followed by her slowly unpeeling the tape on her eyes to reveal an excited girl and then by her freeing her mouth and spitting out my cummy pantyhose. Never have I met another person who accepts a gag of another girl’s cum, but then again Kylie is the only other girl I know who genuinely likes carpet. A smile was on her face, and even if M.A. and I lost it was a victory for friendship.

I turned my attention now to Michela and ignored whatever else happened behind us. I didn't know then that the dark loneliness I had felt then and felt every so often when in prison was a symptom of something wrong. I was scared of what would happen to me if I lost any of my lovely ladies. In juvie, I always worried that one day one of my friends would get sprung earlier than expected.

I haven't talked about this problem because I was afraid of being judged harshly for it. It was bad in juvie, but I spiraled out of control after what happened to me after juvie. I am what is termed “a hot mess” and struggle to accept that this is my cross to bear. I didn't care about the company present; I cuddled and adored Michela as if it were our last day on earth.

“Promise you won't leave me?” I asked manipulatively.
“Not now. No way, no how. I'm in love,” she said, and I kissed her on the cheek.
“Your shampoo smells so good.”
“Now, look, Hannah Bandana, we have to go so you can get to work.”
“Oh, right,” I snapped out of the trance, and Kylie seemed concerned about me.
“That's not like Hannah,” I ignored her words and focused on getting dressed.

► Show Spoiler

Being a Best Buy tech isn't a terrible or great job. I am good at it, though, but it can be scary wondering if someone is there to buy or steal. You just watch for suspicious behavior or body language and keep an eye out. I was struggling to focus today, and I felt a strange certainty that one or more of my precious and few friends was thinking of abandoning me.

“Hannah, I was told I would find you here!” a kindly voice interrupted me while I was staring in another direction.
“Huh?!” I jumped in fright and turned around to see Jenny Kristensen standing before me.
“Hi!” the little blonde waved at the Best Buy employee, “Need a hug?”
“I… Hi,” I blushed and looked away, “Why are you talking to me?”
“Once a Cool Girl, always a Cool Girl. The Club is here waiting for you to return anytime you’d like to join us. Bring some of your new friends, too.”
“Has it really been 4 years?”
“We all forgave you years ago! Give me a Facebook call one of these days, please? Just text me first to make sure I’m not busy,” I felt the same love I felt when I talked to Casey.

Jenny was getting supplies on her way back up to Minnesota Tech for the spring term, and I sheepishly promised I would call her. I was a girl of honor; Michela instilled it in me in prison. I said I would call her, and I would. I had three weeks to decide if I was moving out of my home voluntarily or by force, and wherever I was on February 1st would be where I made the promised video call to Jenny.

It’s that time again. Mete out Hannah’s next punishment, please.

silvertejp590
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by silvertejp590 »

Haven’t gotten to read all of this yet, but I’d pick D!
Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

Another wonderful chapter, I'll say D too.
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

@charliesmith, @silvertejp590, @SquidIncMaster, @Switcher1313, @The G-Man, @Caesar73, @Lucky Lottie, @Phantomette, @0Kay, @Yewteed, @Solarbeast, @GreyLord, @Kinky_boi,@harveygasson, @hafnermg, @johopp

Since this chapter didn't interest anyone, we'll start fresh with Story 5! :lol:
"D" wins since only two votes were cast.

Story 5 Chapter 1: Something’s Wrong with Me
January 31, 2015

Decision day. Make up my mind. But how? My friends were against me, plotting to destroy me, aren't they? I woke up in absolute distress after the most realistic of the nightmares I had experienced to that point. F-cking Reardon! Words fail to describe my feelings.

I turned to my left and saw Kylie in my cell bed next to me. Filled with desperation, I began recklessly kissing and grinding the bound and gagged hottie in distress, who had been still sleeping. She was startled to wake up in this way despite being frog tied and box tied with a careful stuffed cleave gag with tape on top.

“Mmmmm!” she wailed in surprise at my actions.
“Don't go anywhere,” I said and kissed her face with shallow passion.
“Annah! Ake uh!” my friend tried to talk some sense into me.
“What is going on here?” I hear Mary-Ann behind me.
“Please don't abandon me,” I say without addressing either.
“Mmmmmm!” I am already making Kylie orgasm.
“Hannah!” Mary-Ann asserted her size against me, “Snap out of it! No one is going to abandon you.”

I started blubbering uncontrollably and began talking about things that had happened to me back in juvie, things I never told anyone but that one soul. I was graphically detailed about it, and as I told my tale I clutched Kylie like a teddy bear. I would have preferred Michela, but her family did not want her spending the night outside the house because of her own episodes.

That’s why M.A. and Kylie are here; they volunteered to spend the night with me because I had, just a few hours before, while at M.A.’s for a game night, had a nervous breakdown in which I had started ranting and screaming about how no one really cared about me and that they all were just hanging out with me because they pitied my situation. I don’t remember many details, and M.A. and Kylie even had to help me write this chapter. I don’t remember tying up Kylie, but she told me after that I rubbed her face against my carpet.

“Hannah, you’re moving out of here now,” Mary-Ann tells me, “Pick your place: my place, your grandma’s, Michela’s, or Casey’s.”
“I… no one wants me after the lives I’ve wrecked,” I let guilt of the past consume me.
“Hannah!” Mary-Ann never cried in my sight before, “Please, snap out of it! Untie her, now!”
“FINE!” I snapped angrily before bending down to untie Kylie, but I started stealing a kiss.
“Nooooooo,” Mary-Ann talks to me like I’m a naughty child.
“Sorry, M.A,” I said to the older, wiser girl.
► Show Spoiler

As soon as Kylie was untied, though, Mary-Ann grabbed me in a tight grip and ordered Kylie to tie me up! They tied me up quite well with the ropes; Kylie knew her rope stuff so well and, like I had told you, she resumed playing with her own family when she had returned home because for her family it was more like she had been sent on a military deployment rather than prison. To prevent protesting, Kylie taped her cummy panties into my mouth and hogtied me after putting me in a tight elbow bondage.

I watched helplessly while Mary-Ann and Kylie did my Saturday morning routines of laundry and such while loading up my little suitcase and my backpack with my few belongings. They turned my mattress 90 degrees and stripped it of its tattered bedding. My toiletries were loaded into bags first; my food was packed into bags with ice if necessary; my home was soon stripped of all that was mine, including my little table and chair. I, too, was loaded into the back of my car since it was my car that had brought Mary-Ann and Kylie here, and Mary-Ann stayed in the house waiting for the clothes to be dry enough to take out of the small dryer. During that time, Kylie grabbed me by the hair and forcefully rubbed my face against her carpet and strongly aroused me.

Soon, Mary-Ann returned, and she interrupted the carpet session and grabbed me by the hair just as Kylie had and pulled me up while she crouched down.

“You have a Best Buy shift starting at 9 and a modeling engagement at 5. We’ll go to my place for now, but your stuff stays in this car. By the time you finish your BB shift, you better have a decision. OK?”
“Mmm hmm,” I nodded.
“Hannah, something’s wrong with you, and we’re all worried sick about you. Me literally. I have to get home before I shit myself.”
“Hannah, you’re the glue in this family,” Kylie said, “We need you. Your joy is our joy, but your sadness is our sadness too.”

We drove away from the little hovel that had been mine for the past six months. It was time to turn the page on my book once again and discover what exciting new chapter awaited me. I just couldn’t turn this next one into yet another disaster like the last few. Progressively smaller and smaller disasters have been my pattern lately. As we’re moving, I realize that I do need help; I’m unwell and have people that want to see me healthy. I force myself to believe them.

► Show Spoiler

Best Buy… in a show of trust I asked Mary-Ann to drop me off rather than drive myself in order to eliminate the possibility I snap and go back to the hovel. The nickname of “Ma” is so fitting of the big strong French girl. She had her own story and hadn’t yet shared it with anyone except Kendra, from my understanding. I might have been the uniting force, but she was the guide that kept us on the right paths. Before I was dropped off, I called Michela and told her of my choice, and she was quite excited and knew her Mom would be OK with it despite the short notice.

I see a figure in mustard pants coming towards me, and the burgundy kerchief tells me that it is none other than Casey Clark. She’s a Golden Gopher at the University of Minnesota now, and a sweatshirt proudly states as much even if it wasn’t obvious from her colors. The short hair, once so long and beautiful, now chopped from a traumatic injury that had required brain surgery some 22 months ago, hurts me.

“Hannah Bandana!” the energy is contagious.
“Hi, Casey!” I open my arms for a hug, “What brings you in today?”
“I need an ergonomic keyboard. Research papers are giving me carpal tunnel.”
“All right, just this way. I have good news for you,” I lead her in the direction, “I’m moving in with Michela this afternoon.”
“Oh, good! You finally chose to take care of yourself.”
“Actually, no. I had a nervous breakdown last night and this morning and was taken out of my house in ropes while my friends loaded up my car.”

I knew Casey strongly disagreed with my sexual ongoings, especially with girls, but she never once said anything judgmental or critical. I was actually happy to see my old friend; her love was of a special kind and more genuine than most people’s regardless of religion. How could I not accept her kindness when she loved me as if we were still best friends? In her opinion, that mantra of “Hate the sin but love the sinner” was harmful. She never commented on what to her was sin and just accepted it in the hope that I would come around while still enjoying me as one of her friends. While I chose differently later, Casey and Jenny are still my two “go to” people when I want general spiritual advice. At her behest, before we went to the keyboards, she took me into the restroom with her.

“I’m sorry I haven’t done more to help you,” she took off the kerchief, “Mom cut it yesterday.”
“Oh, God!” I gasped when I saw the gnarly scar under the thinned hair from the shavings.
“You visited me so many times when I was sick, and I just want to thank you.”
“Everyone suffers in some way. You alleviated much of my suffering in prison.”
“I tried to be there as much as possible.”
“Casey, if you’re asking me to let you back into my life, the answer is ‘Yes.’”

We shared a special hug in that restroom that day. It was another step in my recovery. As we walked out of there, I explained my struggle against what I didn’t yet know was BPD, but she was the first one to throw that acronym around. We’ll get to me finally getting help in a later chapter.

► Show Spoiler

That afternoon, it finally happened. I officially shacked up with my girlfriend. She even had a full bed already, and despite the presence of the younger sisters both she and her mother had no concerns about us sharing a bed. Michela’s bedroom was in the finished attic anyway, so we’d have plenty of privacy. We moved my few belongings into the home of the Palmeri family, and I had gone from living in a sub-400 square foot hovel into a 3000+ square foot McMansion.

“Let’s take my car, hmmm?” Michela suggested as we headed out the door of her home.
“Why, so I can’t change my mind and go home?” I asked with less fear than I would before.
“Hannah Bandana, you genuinely need this right now,” she gave me a tight hug.
“What about a kiss, too?” I whined in a manipulative way.
“You’re trying to control me. You give me the kiss first.”
“All right,” I surrendered to her desire and gave the first kiss.

We climbed into the car that was informally hers since it used to be her mother’s but now her mother drove their father’s car since he had no use for it for another 77 years. Hopefully he dies without getting parole because I know the thought of him being out would ruin Michela, but I digress. This trip was special to me as I had willfully surrendered myself to her as opposed to seeing her as the only viable option.

What hottie sat next to me, though. Wearing a tight orange skirt, orange socks, white heels, one of her three-quarter sleeve button-up shirts in a matching color, and an orange bandana headband was the beautiful, sexy, and suave Michela Palmeri. How bizarre was it that I got paid just to put this girl in her rightful place when need be?

“So, is it true, Lars… errrr, Hannah?” Kendra Kristensen joined our escapade.
“You’re bruised. Is it true, Kendra?” I asked with concern when I saw the marks on her arms.
“You first,” she gulped.
“That I moved in with Michela? Yeah. Is it true that you hang out with Mary-Ann as besties? That your siblings beat you up?”
“A lot changes in a month, don’t it? Yeah, it’s true. All of it. But, I’m two weeks clean.”
“How much longer ‘til you can ditch that ankle monitor? Five months?”
“I’m gonna move into M.A.’s place since it has room for another bed. I told my probation fed what’s been happenin’, and he OK’d my move. I’ll be up for a reduction in probation soon, and he says I got a good chance.”
“Your outfit is nice,” Michela mindlessly added.

Kendra wouldn't say anything more. She was OK to remove the monitor temporarily for her “work” and for showers and such, but she had to stay near it. To say I felt bad for her would be dishonest; I was wracked with guilt for my role in it and felt as if it were all my fault. It was good to see her striking up a friendship with Mary-Ann and finally finding a healthy escape from her problems. There, in the car, she admitted to sometimes taking Benadryl or Nyquil just so she could fall asleep rather than listen to her family constantly berating her. The next two stories after this will talk more about Kendra’s and Mary-Ann’s friendship and what they brought to each other's lives.

At the Moreau’s, Kendra’s eyes filled with hope, a new emotion from her, but Michela shivered a little. We were shooting a “Girls Gone Wild” with Kristine and Brianna, and the memory of the last one seemed to fill her mind. Michela put an arm around each of us as we walked up the steps to the front door. I pushed the doorbell button and then cuddled with Michela like a baby with its blanket.

“Hey! Come on in!” Kristine greeted us.
“Hey, Kristine. Good to see you. You know my passion, and this is Kendra.”
“Pleased to meet you. Welcome. I hear good things about you three,” Kristine had a genuine smile.
“Out with it. Is that b-tch Brianna here?” Michela snapped out of place.
“What?! Um… of course,” Kristine was caught off guard by this, “So, Kendra?”
“I'm glad to know you hear good things,” Kendra showed off the ankle monitor, “Because I am a bad girl.”
“Let me guess, C,” our present hostess surprised me.
“But how did you know?!”
“Your voice betrays your deviated septum. Mudville or Shakopee?”
“You were inside?!” Kendra’s voice grew sympathetic, “Mudville.”
“Yeah. I was a mess. Got 2 years. Started in Mudville, transferred to Shakopee. I remember your friend Mary-Ann. That was in the days of the old Mudville juvie.”

Kristine was bright red with shame yet also touched that someone else in her life was sympathetic and understood her own suffering. Again, not to ruin things, but it was the beginning of the one true friendship Kendra ever found outside us Pod F girls who were always by her side. Ironically, it took another person who had been inside the same facility. The 23 year-old seemed like a Godsend to Kendra, and I could see the marvel in her eyes even as we descended the stairs to pick out our outfits.

“Hannah! Someone gets me!” Kendra bounced like her cousin.
“Yes, indeed,” I grabbed the same red skirt Kylie had worn in her recent scene, “How about it?”
“Pick something besides that same sweater, for God’s sake,” Michela responded.
“My goal is to make you cross-legged with heat,” I pointed a finger at my girlfriend, “Kendra.”
“Wear this with it,” she held up a shirt in particular, “And Michela will screw you on camera.”
“I’ll take it,” I snatched it out of her hand.

A tight red skirt with red heels and that pink shirt with its plunging neckline that barely covered my tits because it was too small for me and its red roses screamed of love. Hose and garter were like a language around here. Michela brings her own to the table again on this occasion, and our short friend chooses an equally tight green skirt, hose, and a garter of her own with that resolve not to wear any heels. As she said, “Goddess with no heels or no goddess at all.” Once we were all in our chosen outfits, we headed up the stairs and walked through the cold to the garage for a second appearance on “Girls Gone Wild.” We passed through to one of the studio rooms to find Brianna.

“Hi, girls!” she greeted us in an apparent change of opinion concerning us.
“THAT B-TCH!” and Michela immediately saw red.

For what Michela’s about to do, the girls punish Michela in which way? The same surprises will still appear, but we have a new choice

(A) They spank Michela; she orgasms.
(B) They blindfold Michela; she has a panic attack
(C) They tickle Michela; she isn’t ticklish
Last edited by AlexUSA3 1 week ago, edited 1 time in total.

Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

I'll go with the flow and say A
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged