My Wife and I Play Home Invasion (M/F) (F/M) (Part VII now up! 4-20-24)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
silvertejp590
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

My Wife and I Play Home Invasion (M/F) (F/M) (Part VII now up! 4-20-24)

Post by silvertejp590 »

(My first work of fiction here. There’s actually more to it, but that might be added in later.)

I listened closely to Hana breathing as I lay next to her in bed. I looked at my night table clock periodically, and after five minutes she was still lying completely still by my side, and I felt reasonably sure by then that she’d dozed off. After waiting many years for this chance to live out one of my most deeply held fantasies, it was finally time. My wife was going to let me tie her up.

But I found that I had trouble getting out of bed to begin the final preparations. Strangely enough, I felt afraid, gripped by the various worst-case scenarios. What if it wasn’t as good as I hoped it would be? What if Hana didn’t enjoy it? What if she thought I was a real robber and panicked? What if….what if…what if…?

After contemplation, I found reassurance from the memory of our conversation in the kitchen where she promised not to be angry with me as long as I didn’t put her in harm’s way. I also remembered that it was a leap of faith to finally ask her out on a dinner date. It was also a leap of faith of me to walk on that tennis court where we first met. With that thought, a smile formed on my face, and I quietly got out of bed.

I’m very picky when it comes to duct tape. As long as it’s gray and sticky (and preferably a huge roll), I guess I’m satisfied. But what I really want is that wonderful ripping noise. If it’s that thin, papery sound, I’m going to feel a bit let down. But the thing is, if you’re buying tape, most manufacturers don’t have bondage folks like me in mind as far as marketing goes, so you’re not going to see anything about the ripping noises or how well it silences a person on the packaging. Luckily, I picked up a big roll of 3M duct tape and it was exactly what I wanted: that deep, coarse ripping sound, it made me feel so powerful to peel it away. Hell, it made me feel powerful just holding it; I felt like a kidnapper.

I was dressed in my jeans and a dark t-shirt. I wore blue nitrile gloves, they’d be perfect for when I clamped my hand over her mouth. I wore a ski mask, which was slightly itchy, but I just felt incomplete without it. I thought about walking out the front door and coming in through the back, to make it feel like I was a real intruder. But I thought that might wake Hana. Maybe we’d do that next time, if there was a next time. I paused at the foot of the stairs. Fuck it, I thought, this thing is too damn itchy and I have no peripheral vision. I pulled off the mask and threw it on the floor. Again, maybe next time.

Somehow I didn’t freeze up as the moment of truth arrived, and I began my ascent up the steps. I had never felt my heart beat so fast, didn’t know it was even physically possible to beat so fast. That bizarre sense of unreality came over me, my soul seemed to escape my body and I could see myself from a third person perspective. And before I knew it, I was standing beside Hana. I briefly ran through in my mind what I planned on saying, inhaled and exhaled, and got into character. For a half second I reflected on how pretty she looked as she slept, dark blonde hair tumbling down to her shoulder. Her flannel pajama pants really accentuated her best features, and the slightly worn college t-shirt she slept in made her look so cute. Finally, I pressed my gloved hand tightly over her mouth.

Unlike in movies and commercial bondage videos, her eyes didn’t immediately pop open nor did she put her hands up in melodramatic fashion. At first I thought she was in too deep a sleep to feel me grabbing her face but eventually she began stir, making light muffled sounds underneath my hand. Hana’s eyes opened slowly and she began to breathe audibly through her nose as she gained awareness of what was happening. Her eyes grew a little wider too.

“Be a good girl for me”, I ordered, trying to make my voice sound a little different. She tried to talk through my hand covering her mouth and somehow that made this all feel more real. I found myself getting more aroused by it. Her big green eyes wide open as I covered her mouth with my gloved hand was just too fuckin’ much. “You’re going to do what I say. Just be a good girl”. I realized that I’d already said that part just a minute earlier. Oh well, I guess these things often don’t follow the script word for word in real life as they do in the movies. I released my hand from her mouth.

“Sit up and turn around”, I said harshly, as I yanked her up and forced her wrists behind her back. I saw how she let her head slump down in defeat, resigned to her fate (I tried to remind myself to tell her later what a great actress she was). I forced her to cross her wrists and began binding them together with the duct tape. I could smell the adhesive and the ripping noises got my legs feeling like jello. I was actually tying her up and she wasn’t going anyplace. Once I decided there was enough tape in place, I ripped it and smoothed it down.

“No, no, please don’t do that”, she begged, her Czech accent making “that” sound a bit like “dett”. I turned her around to make sure she wasn’t making our agreed upon safety signal that she needed to be set free, but she wasn’t, just staying in character. I breathed a light sigh of relief and opened up the sock drawer beside the bed.

“You’re a real mouthy girl. I think you need some mandatory quiet time”, I said, and shoved a black ankle length sock into her mouth. “Close your lips all the way”, I said, and she obeyed. I quickly ripped off a wide strip of duct tape and stretched it tightly over her mouth from ear to ear, making sure the outline of her lips was visible. I followed that up with two more strips of the same length, one under her nose and the other just above her chin. Damn, she looked so nice. I absolutely love the way tape gags distort a person’s face, almost looking like a weird sort of smile, and this is exactly what hers looked like. I tried not to get sucked up in the moment, I needed to make sure I was watching out for potential body language that signaled she needed to be let free, but at times I just couldn’t help it. I was a robber going through her stuff and she needed to be kept out of the way and silenced. She talked too much anyway, someone needed to prevent her from running her mouth.

“Very good…”, I said, stroking her hair, and she looked at me sadly. “We’re not finished yet”, I said, and began wrapping the duct tape around her feet and ankles. That swishy sound filling the air… damn, it just does things to me. Hana protested through her gag, and she started to put up a struggle. She was an athlete and could outdo me in just about any sport you can think of, but somehow I managed to keep her still enough to continue taping her knees, then wrapping it around her chest and below her shoulders to pin her arms to her sides. The tape around her torso made her chest stick out in such a nice way.

This was going even better than I hoped. I had her bound up so tightly, and the way her the tape forced her body inward looked so good. I examined my work and smiled. She continued trying to speak through her gag but it only came out as a muffled hum. I lightly pushed her and she fell down on the bed. I circled the mattress and watched her buck and squirm all over the place, grunting in frustration, the duct tape preventing any sound from escaping her. I laid myself down next to her wrapped my arm around her, my free hand rubbing all over her chest.

“You know what? Before I help myself to your things, I think I’ll play with you just a little bit first…”
Last edited by silvertejp590 1 week ago, edited 7 times in total.
StringTheorist
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by StringTheorist »

Good start, @silvertejp590 . When can we expect the next step? Will she get to enjoy her TUG?
ST
silvertejp590
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by silvertejp590 »

StringTheorist wrote: 4 months ago Good start, @silvertejp590 . When can we expect the next step? Will she get to enjoy her TUG?
ST
Maybe as early as tomorrow! And I think I’ll be keeping this one fun and have her enjoy her tape bondage.

And thank you!
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

Very nice story! I would be happy to read more :D
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

silvertejp590 wrote: 4 months ago
StringTheorist wrote: 4 months ago Good start, @silvertejp590 . When can we expect the next step? Will she get to enjoy her TUG?
ST
Maybe as early as tomorrow! And I think I’ll be keeping this one fun and have her enjoy her tape bondage.

And thank you!
Fun is always good, @silvertejp590. Great start. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
silvertejp590
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by silvertejp590 »

(Got a big self-indulgent with the flashback section, as it doesn’t really have much relevance, but I still liked it a lot and had trouble axing it. Also my first time writing anything explicit and was a bit self-conscious about it, so apologies if it’s cringe as hell.)

Part II

I couldn’t help but think back to the first time we met. Let me turn the clock back to where this story really begins: a tennis court on a hot summer day in early July. I had enrolled in adult beginner tennis lessons and was a bundle of nerves, afraid that I was about to make myself look like a complete horse’s ass. But I was trying to make myself get out of my shell and try something new, so I took the plunge and drove over to my local park to give this tennis thing a try.

Our teacher was a girl who stood about five foot nine, dark blonde hair tied back in a ponytail, wore blue tennis shorts and plain white t-shirt with the Nike logo on the lapel.

“Hi! I’m Hana, I’ll be your instructor”, she said brightly as I walked onto the court on day one. I could tell she had an accent of some kind, maybe Central or Eastern European (it turned out I was right on the mark, as I would find out later that she came from Ostrava, Czech Republic). I was sensible enough to know that there was no way in hell that I was going to find romantic love here on this tennis court, especially not with this girl. That sort of thing may happen to other people, but not me. In any case, I was able to put that out of my mind fairly quickly, as I was here to learn tennis after all. But I was about to learn that good things can fall into your lap when you least expect them.

It didn’t take me long at all to feel glad that I’d made the decision to give this tennis thing a try. I loved hitting crosscourt and down the line forehands, learning to find the correct grip on my racket just by touch, and even came to find a certain pleasure in being drenched in sweat and utterly tired after each session. And to top it all off, I had a hard time getting my mind off of Hana. I knew that teaching the bare basics to newcomers must be boring as sin, but I never got that impression as I watched her teach. She wasn’t just being a good sport about having to do this task, she seemed to genuinely enjoy it. And I couldn’t help but be charmed by that.

Sadly, all good things must end. The course ended at the end of the month, and I figured that was that. I had a mad crush on this girl and would never seen her again, that was hard. There’s a quote from Dickens, “Life is made of ever so many partings welded together”, and perhaps this was a melancholy example of what he had in mind; sometimes special people come into our lives for a time, and then they’re gone. But in time, this slight disappointment faded and my hunger for this game returned. I was anxious to get back to a court as soon as I could. That is… after this godawful heat died down.

I had come to the park on a cool October day to practice my serve. I was thankful that presence there that day was pretty sparse, because I was looking pretty pitiful that day. Then I heard a voice call from behind me.

“Hi Greg! Glad to see you’re continuing with tennis.”

I turned around and there was Hana, dressed in a light gray zip up fleece and black leggings. We had some friendly chit chat, and I felt grateful that this girl I still had a slight crush on was paying attention to me. She didn’t seem like she was in a hurry to get anyplace, so I took another risk.

“Hey, I don’t want to ask for a free lesson, but could I get some pointers on my serve if you have a minute?” I asked. She said she would be happy to do so and stepped onto the court with me. We ended up going for nearly an hour. By the time we finished, my serve still would’ve been eaten alive by a pro player, but it was looking a bit better for a hobbyist like myself. But I wasn’t thinking about that as much as I was thinking about my teacher.

I went back to the park the same time next week in the hope of catching Hana there (I still regret making such a stalker-ish move, I guess I was getting carried away by the throes of attraction at that point), and sure enough, she was. I felt more comfortable in initiating conversation this time around, and she seemed genuinely glad to share my company. This went on for another three weeks, and one day I decided it was time to take another plunge.

“Hey, so, I’m kind of scared as hell to ask this, but…. do you wanna have dinner sometime soon?”

“Like a date?” she asked. Shit, I was a dumbass and forgot to prepare myself for her potential responses. I was about to apologize frantically for my faux pas and run away like a coward, never to show my face in that park again. But then she hit me with that disarming smile of hers. “I’d love to”, she said.

A little over a year later, we were exchanging vows at the altar. Life’s funny like that sometimes.

But back to where we were. I was a robber snuggling up with my helpless victim on the bed, a sock shoved in her mouth and sealed in with duct tape, body bound with the same material. I just relished so much in being able to take away her ability to move and speak. She mmmphed in protest as I rubbed myself all over her, kissing the back of her head. She squirmed and rolled around, thrusting into me. I had never been so aroused. She was playing her part so perfectly, Meryl Streep couldn’t have given a better performance; just the right amount of helpless and defiant. I turned her over on her side so we could look each other in the eye.

“You know what? I don’t think I’m gonna take any of your stuff. I’ve got what I want right here in front of me…” I said, and stroked her face with my gloved hand.

“Lmmm gmmmph. Nmmmph!” she grunted, scowling. Good grief, this was so sexy.

“Hmm? What was that? I’m afraid you’ll need to enunciate”, I snickered. “Do you like being like this? Having your mouth all taped up and gagged…?”

“Nmmmm…” she growled, shaking her head. I gently grabbed the back of her head and forced it into a nodding motion. I heard her trying to suppress a laugh and stay in character, which was a great sign at how things were going.

“You do? Well, that’s fantastic. I like you like this, too” I said, feeling an uncontrollable devilish grin on my face. “I don’t even care if I get caught and thrown in jail for this, it’ll all have been worth it”, I said. I had a minute to mentally evaluate the insanity of what I’d just said; prison wasn’t worth this, absolutely fucking not (I’ve watched Oz!). But this was only make-believe, so it was all good.

“You know what? Let’s look back here again”, I said, as a truly devious idea came into my mind. I turned her around again, and pulled down my pants. A part of me felt slightly guilty about this, but that didn’t stop me from yanking her pajama bottoms down. She wasn’t wearing any panties.

My animal instincts completely took over and I let myself grind against her. She felt so soft but firm back here. Utter perfection, there was no other way to describe it. I was the luckiest person in the world.

Eventually it got to where I couldn’t hold it anymore: feeling her bare skin up against me (exuding literal heat, it felt like) and the sound of her mmmphs and crinkling of her tape bindings as I continued were too much, and I felt that sweet release come over me. It came harder than it had before. Just then I remembered a random line from some poem I’d read in a college Brit Lit course: “Oh! America!”. I didn’t know what it meant then and didn’t know now, but for some reason it seemed to describe my current state of mind.

I wanted to do it all to her: tape her to a chair, tape her arms and legs to the ends of the bed and have her body spread out, maybe try out a hogtie with rope. So much to do, so little time. I turned her around to face me.

“Well, was that as good for you as it was for me?” I asked, and even I had to cringe at how lame that sounded. I had little time to ruminate on this though, as I noticed something odd: Hana was blinking, our agreed upon release signal. I quickly but gently pulled the tape from her lips and removed the sock from her mouth.

“Are you okay?” I asked, feeling slightly panicked. All the fun I just had wouldn’t mean anything if it had been at her expense.

“Yeah, I’m fine, really. Can I have some water, please?” she asked. I reached down to the side of the bed and opened up a cooler filled with some bottles of water which we’d put there for this particular occasion.

I unscrewed the cap and put the bottle to her lips, and she accepted gratefully, practically chugging the whole thing. I opened the drawer and pulled out a pair of scissors. I started to cut Hana’s ankles free but she stopped me.

“What are you doing?”

“I’m cutting you free.”

“Why would you want to do a thing like that?” she asked, raising an eyebrow.

“Well, you gave the signal, so I just thought….” and she laughed.

“I only needed a sip of water; my throat was going dry”, she said, instantly reassuring me.

“So, you’re sure you’re enjoying this?”

“I’m coming to really like it a lot”, she said. “I feel so snug and cozy like this”, and she rolled around on the bed in her bonds. “and I enjoy having my mouth covered up and not being able to talk.”

“I will say”, she said, pausing, “I might need a break from the sock in my mouth, is that okay?” she asked.

“Not a problem at all”, I said, feeling good at how smoothly this was going.

“Are you just going to let me talk like this? I might start screaming for help in just a second…” she said with a wry grin.

In the spirit of play (and genuinely thinking that she might actually start yelling if left ungagged), I aggressively ripped off a wide strip of the duct tape and tightly covered her mouth with it, followed by two more just like before. She tried to flex her mouth to remove, but it stayed on tight.

“Ymmm lmmm hmmmph!”, she moaned, returning to twisting and writhing on the mattress. As I felt my excitement return to me, I tried to figure out where I’d take things next…
Last edited by silvertejp590 1 month ago, edited 3 times in total.
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

Excellent chapter. I loved the flashback. I am also enjoying the amazing interaction between them. Keep up the good work. I hope there is more to come :D
My ongoing stories:

silvertejp590
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by silvertejp590 »

charliesmith wrote: 4 months ago Excellent chapter. I loved the flashback. I am also enjoying the amazing interaction between them. Keep up the good work. I hope there is more to come :D
Thank you! I’m hoping to have a least one more part to this. Trying to think of an interesting direction to take it in (if anyone has a suggestion, feel free to shoot me a DM).
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Like @charliesmith, I too loved the flashback. I fleshed out Hana very well. Her reaction at the end is the stuff of dreams. Keep writing, please.
Spy Task Force Completed
silvertejp590
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by silvertejp590 »

Thank you all for the nice comments and feedback! I think I’m going to continue writing stories with these characters for as long as I can come up with interesting scenarios. I hope those who’ve been following along have enjoyed reading as much as I’ve enjoyed writing them.

Part III

Before moving forward, let me take you back in time once more, to a conversation we had just a few hours before Hana and I commenced our first tie-up game experiment. You would think that ending up romantically paired with a lady who I believed was way out of my league would improve my confidence in opening up about my fetishes, but that wasn’t the case to begin with.

As I was growing up, I received the impression that being interested in tying people up was a kind of sickness. I developed an interest in true crime during my early adolescent years, which frequently cast bondage in a very negative light; I believed that if anyone ever learned my secret, I would be marked as a latent predator or worse. As the internet and social media got bigger over the years, though, I learned that this belief was completely unfounded, and that there were in fact many individuals just like me who held a perfectly healthy interest in bondage, which helped a good deal in erasing some of the shame I held about this secret of mine. But it wasn’t enough to completely dissuade me of the false notions which had been ingrained into my psyche. I had a deep attachment to my self-image as a kind and gentle person who respected women, and I couldn’t quite make that square with wanting to tie people up.

But as my married life with Hana progressed, the prospect of actually asking her to let me tie her up surprisingly became less and less outlandish. I had heard countless times that two people in a romantic relationship develop a deep, intimate trust over time, but I had no idea how strong that bond actually was until I experienced it for myself. I truly felt safe talking to her about anything and revealing myself at my most vulnerable and insecure. She always gave a response which was appropriate and necessary (even if it was something I didn’t want to hear), but I never feared that what I revealed to her about myself would make her love me less. I turned this all over in my mind until finally my resolve was set. I decided it was now or never.

I walked into the kitchen where Hana was putting away some of the dishes from supper.

“Hey… can I ask you something? It’ll take a minute of your time”, I said.

“Yeah, what’s up?” she replied as she closed the cabinet. I sat down at the table and she with me, holding her usual evening cup of coffee.

“So I was thinking about… something new we could possibly try in bed”, I began. “But it’s a little strange and I’m afraid you’ll be upset if you hear it. Do you want me to go on with this, or should I just shut-up?”

Hana considered this for a moment.

“Is it gross?” she asked.

“No”, I responded.

“Will it put either of us in harm’s way?”

“No.”

“Does it involve pain or discomfort?”

“No, not necessarily.”

“Then don’t worry about it. As long as you can accept that my answer might be no, I won’t be angry with you. Promise.”

If that didn’t give me permission to open up, nothing would. So I told her everything. How I loved duct tape bondage and wanted to try it out with her. I told her my fantasy about being a home invader and waking her up with my hand clamped over her mouth. Then I’d tape her up— wrists, ankles, feet, thighs, chest, followed by a sock shoved in her mouth with multiple strips of tape sealing it in. The scariest part of all this was when I finished and I attempted to gauge her reaction but couldn’t read it at all, she was perfectly neutral and took another sip of coffee. Finally, she spoke.

“You know, it all makes sense now. I was confused as to why you had three rolls of duct tape in the garage, didn’t know why you needed that many. Thought it was just an American thing I didn’t get”, she said, grinning, as she took another sip from her mug.

Please please, just say what you mean…, I thought to myself.

“Sure! It sounds different, but I’d be willing to give it a try. When do you want to do it?” Hana asked.

I was at a loss for words. “So… you’re actually willing to let me pretend to be a robber, tie you up with duct tape and gag you with it?” I asked hesitantly, in absolute disbelief that she was actually consenting to this proposition.

She nodded and smiled, her dark blonde ponytail bouncing lightly. My mind refused to believe this was actually happening. Hana Kozlíková was actually about to let me tie her up and gag her. With duct tape.

“Weeeeell, since you don’t have work tomorrow, how about tonight?”, I asked.

“Sounds like a plan”, she responded.

I guess some dreams really do come true.

But back to the present. One of my biggest personal shortcomings is that I’m not great at planning things out, and this extended to our little role play this evening. I started pretending to rifle through drawers, closets and what have you, but you can only do that for so long before getting bored. I eventually just found myself pacing around and twiddling my thumbs, so I decided to just drop the robber routine.

I went back to the master bedroom to keep an eye on my hostage. Hana was putting on quite a show for me, bouncing up and down on the mattress, mmmphing in rhythm with her movements. Eventually she paused and we locked eyes; she had a slight double-chin from the particular angle her head was at and she was giving me the hardest death stare with those blue eyes of hers, which all made her look cute as hell. Her flannel pajama bottoms were still partly pulled down, only the strands of duct tape around her knees and thighs keeping them from slipping all the way down.

And then a lightbulb went off in my head! I decided it was time to move on to the next phase of this little adventure. I picked the scissors up from the floor and sat on the bed next to Hana. She gave me a nice harrumph sound as I made eye contact with her.

“I tried going through your things, but I just couldn’t get my mind off of you…”, I said, and gently grabbed her chin with my gloved hand. “So here’s what we’re going to do: I’m going to take you downstairs where I have another little activity planned out. You might actually enjoy it! But I have to cut your legs free, and you’re going to be a good girl for me, okay?” I said, and snipped the scissors. Hana thought, and nodded for me.

Cutting the tape from her legs was a trickier process than I had anticipated, it had gotten bunched up a bit and made it difficult for me to run the scissors through. But after about five minutes I managed to unwrap it from her legs and got her to where she’d be able to walk.

“And where we’re going, we won’t need these” I said, and yanked her pajama bottoms all the way off. Since she hadn’t been wearing any panties, she was now naked from the waist down. Even at her slightly shorter stature, she had a lovely pair of legs. She mmmphed slightly as I got her to her feet and started to march her toward the downstairs living room. For some reason I absolutely love seeing this in DiD scenes in movies and TV shows; the captive has a bit of her freedom of mobility, but still mostly under her captor’s control. I don’t know, just gets me excited.

We passed by a photo on the wall of our wedding portrait, and I found another opportunity to try and get cute.

“That your husband in the picture? I’ve gotta say, he’s not very attractive. Can’t imagine he’s very good in bed”, I mocked, and Hana giggled behind the tape on her mouth. I always appreciated how she laughed at my dumb self-deprecation jokes (it’s something I do so often that I often don’t even realize I’m doing it).

Finally we landed on the parquet floor which led into the den. A plain wooden chair was waiting for us, and I sat her down firmly. I looked into her eyes to make sure this was all okay, and she nodded lightly. I stood up and patted her on the head. I placed her legs so they were pretty open as I positioned them against the front chair legs.

“Hope you like this tape, because you’re about to get some more of it”, I snickered. I had a moment of self-consciousness where I realized that this dialogue I was ad-libbing wasn’t terribly interesting. But that quickly left my mind when the wonderful rrrrrrrip noise of the duct tape filled the air once again. If there’s a sound that’s erotic, this is it. Next to some good gag talk, it’s the most wonderful sound you can ever hear in bondage. I bound her legs tightly to the chair, until they were thoroughly covered in multiple bands of silver. Finally, I wound the duct tape around her stomach to the chair’s back. I rubbed her shoulders lovingly, and listened to her sigh audibly through her nose.

I finally figured out what was missing from this little experiment of ours: an evil villain speech. I slowly walked around Hana, and I could see her follow me with her eyes and turn her head slightly when I walked around her.

“You ever get that tingly, butterflies-in-your-stomach when you go to the doctor, and they put the gloves on…?” I asked, as I knelt down and rubbed my blue nitrile gloves hands around her thighs. Hana struggled lightly in her tape bindings, but she was too thoroughly strapped down to go anywhere. I could tell she was getting jittery and quickly paused to examine her face to see if she was displaying any signals of needing to be set free. No blinking or signs of genuine distress, so I took that a confirmation that all was well.

Getting back into character, I realized that I had lost my damn train of thought. I was planning to use that doctor line to segue into something clever and interesting, now it was lost. I continued just caressing her legs, then moved on to running my hands all over her chest.

“Lmmm grrrmm nmmmm!” she exclaimed through her gag, and continued to make unintelligible grunts as she struggled in the tape.

“Would you like to say something, hmm? Would you like to talk?”, I asked. I grabbed the corner of the tape covering her mouth and gently pulled it away. It tugged at her face stubbornly as I freed her mouth. I still had the roll of duct tape on hand in case she started mouthing off.

“I guess you just really needed to tell me how much fun you’re having, huh?”

“You… fucking bastard”, Hana said through nearly gritted teeth. I raised my eyebrows at this uncharacteristic outburst of profanity from her. (I didn’t want to give her much “direction” in our discussions of how this experiment would go, but I did suggest to her trying to channel Mariska Hargitay’s attitude in Law & Order. She was pulling it off brilliantly.)

“My, my, my, you’ve got a real temper” I said, and stroked her hair a bit.

“Only for creeps like you”, she retorted. I genuinely felt a little stung by that answer, but reminded myself that this was all just pretend and she didn’t really mean that. Gotta hand it to her though, it was an inspired barb.

“A creep? Maybe. But I like to think of myself more as an… admirer” I said, and walked behind her.

“What are you doing?” Hana asked. I said nothing, just rubbed my hands all over her breasts which lay underneath her t-shirt. Suddenly, I felt a pang of discomfort at what I was doing. I needed to explicitly ask for consent.

“This is okay, right?” I asked in a stage whisper. I hated disrupting the game like this, but this was simply too important to gloss over.

“Yeah, of course”, Hana said in a matter-of-fact tone. I breathed a light sigh of relief and continued. I tried to figure out what to do next to segue into the grand finale of this game. I walked in circles around her chair and found myself truly stumped. Not knowing what else to do, I once again covered her mouth with my gloved hand.

“Mmmm I just love doing that”, I remarked. And man, did I ever. It felt so sexy to gently but firmly squeeze my hand over her face.

“Ymmmph krrmmmph”, she muttered. I removed my hand and randomly poked her nose, making a little “boop” sound effect as I did it. I dunno, just seemed like a cute thing to do. “Are you quite done?” she asked. “Who do you think you are just breaking into people’s houses and tying them up? It’s illegal and weird.”

I picked the roll of duct tape back up, I was seeing a window of opportunity to move onto the next phase.

“Eh, weird is such a relative term” I said, and began to peel away another wide strip of tape. “I think it’s all a matter of familiarity”, I said, giving my best malevolent grin. I loved the gagging process so damn much, I was excited that it was about to happen again.

“Go fuck yourself”, she muttered.

“Well then, if you can’t say anything nice….” I ripped away the strip of tape and pressed it on extra tight over her mouth, and repeated the process for the other two strips. The silver tape covering up her mouth made her look a little bit like a robot, and that made me chuckle a little. I paused once again, just savoring the image of Hana bound and gagged like this. I had no idea if I’d get another chance to do this, so I made sure to stop and truly appreciate my good fortune. I took out my phone and snapped a quick picture, as a little souvenir.

And then another brilliant idea came to my mind, and an uncontrollable smile formed on my face.

“Now that you’re nice and quiet, how about some music?” I asked. Hana raised an eyebrow.

What’s another corny villain trope? Loving classical music. I connected my phone to the tiny Bluetooth speaker on the coffee table, and looked up a recording of Bizet’s Carmen on Spotify. I selected the track containing arguably the most famous aria ever composed: “L’amour est un oiseau rebelle” (even if you don’t know the first thing about opera, I guarantee that you’ve heard this excerpt of music). I saw Hana roll her eyes slightly, as she’s not a fan of opera (which definitely played a role in my selecting this music), but I could see her smiling through the duct tape, so she was being a good sport about it.

I felt a bit strange playing this music in the background, as it’s a work that I deeply love and this particular excerpt has the power to bring me to tears; it’s the musical equivalent to seeing Niagara Falls or the Grand Canyon in person, simply untouchable in its beauty. That all being said, it was hard for me to resist indulging in this stereotypically villainous flourish.

I knelt down and stuck my head between her taped legs, open for me to explore. Hana’s muffled protests continued to grow in intensity and I dove right in.
I had never done this before and was afraid that this would end with me looking and feeling stupid, but if life has taught me anything, nothing ventured, nothing gained, all that good stuff.

I didn’t really know what I was doing, just playing it by ear until I did something right. I lost all track of time, until finally I heard an “mmmmph!” and I could see her nodding from my peripheral vision. I kept at the spot I found, and Hana’s muffled noises grew and grew as I did it, her chest heaving. I was pleased with how well the duct tape was keeping her silenced, this part of the game was going exactly as I hoped it would. We were getting closer to this roller coaster’s peek, and before I knew it, we were there.

I wish I could say that I made Hana climax at one of the super high notes of Maria Callas’ performance in the Carmen recording in the background, but alas, I just couldn’t manage to time it well enough. When Hana did orgasm, she let out a moan that seemed to contain genuine pleasure, and I was relieved that she seemed to be having fun with this. As I said before, this whole enterprise would be a negative experience if one of us didn’t enjoy ourselves.

I rose and saw her emerging from the haze which accompanies sexual activity. Her breathing was slowing back down and her moans decreasing. I also noticed that her blonde hair was fairly disheveled by this point, though I honestly thought it was a cute look on her. I decided that this was as good a stopping point as any for this little game, and pulled the duct tape from her mouth one last time. I hoped it wasn’t causing her any discomfort, but I just thought the way it tugged at her face when I removed it was sexy as hell.

“Did I do okay?” I asked.

“Yeah…” she said, still catching her breath as if she’d just come back from a jog, “yeah, not too shabby at all”, she said, and smiled. “You sure love your tape, huh?”

I felt myself blushing slightly, feeling a little self-conscious at hearing my fetishes verbalized by someone else.

“Two things, though”, she said.

“Fire away”, I replied.

“First, no opera next time, please”, she requested. I was thrilled to hear her say “next time”; potentially more bondage games awaited us!

“You got it. I’ll be sure to put on some Miles Davis next time”, I said, feeling so glad that all of this had gone well.

“Now that I can definitely work with”, Hana said. “Second”, she continued, “would you have any objections to being tied up at some point in the future?”
Last edited by silvertejp590 2 months ago, edited 2 times in total.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

The wonderful Hana is definitely a handful. Well done.
Spy Task Force Completed
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

Fantastic update. Hana is a lovely damsel!
My ongoing stories:

silvertejp590
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by silvertejp590 »

Part IV

I let a large sigh escape through my nose as I shut my eyes and tried to let myself drift off to sleep. I felt that sensation of butterflies in my stomach that you get when excited, only this time there was a tinge of dread mixed in. I kept recalling an experience I had of asking a friend to go see John Wick 4 and he ended up convincing me to see the newest Ant-Man instead; this was something akin to that.

No, no, no, Greg, that comparison is ludicrous and you know it. This thing called sex— hell, this thing called marriage — is a two-way street, buddy. You can’t always have things exactly the way you’d like and need to be open and flexible to what the other party wants, my conscience scolded me. I knew in my bones that this was true and felt bad about having a slightly negative attitude about what was going down tonight. But that petulant, childish part of me felt slighted at not being able to have things my way.

I looked over towards Hana’s side of the bed where she normally slept and regarded my copy of The Green Mile by Stephen King on her night table. She doesn’t typically go for his books, but after some convincing on my part— or insistence, whatever you want to call it— she took the dive and gave it a try to humor me. This was a week ago and she was probably at least 75% of the way through by now judging by the position of her bookmark. The night before, while she was reading and I was beginning to nod off, I heard a light sniffle from her. I opened one eye and sure enough, a tear was running down her cheek. (“We each owe a death, there are no exceptions, I know that, but sometimes, oh god, the Green Mile is so long.”…. chills, man.)

Point being, this was yet another instance of her trying something different at my request, and she not only ended up tolerating it, but embracing it. I owed her the same consideration in return.

I looked at my digital clock, 12:27 AM. Hana hadn’t come to bed yet, she was catching a bit of the Australian Open on TV (the 16 hour time difference meant that it was broadcast live in North America at quite a late hour); I normally would’ve been joining her, but let’s just say that tonight was… different. I wanted to make sure I fell asleep as soon as I could.

Wouldn’t life be wonderful if all you had to worry about was your favorite players winning or losing a match… I thought to myself, and knew I was entering the delirium which precedes sleep. Before departing from waking life, I felt my apprehensions evaporate as I imagined the hand clamped over my mouth which would awaken me.

I didn’t expect to drift off long enough to enter the REM phase of sleep in which dreams occur, but somehow I did. Images flickered in my mind of tape gags… oh, how I wished I could make this happen on command. But all this ended as quickly as it began, as I was unceremoniously snatched out of the world of dreams.

“Hey!” a voice said in a loud whisper as I felt a sudden bit of pressure exert itself over my face.

“Hmmph???” I grunted reflexively. I felt the sensation of being held down fast. “Whmmm dmmmph????” 

“Shut the fuck up”, the voice commanded me, and my bedside lamp was switched on. A figure in dark jeans and a leather jacket held me down firmly. And to complete the look, she wore a black balaclava over her face. She? How did I know this was a woman? Oh, I just knew…. 

“Your wife is bound and gagged downstairs”, she said gruffly, “Don’t worry, I made sure to leave the tennis matches turned on for her so she didn’t get bored”, she continued, and I could tell she was grinning through the mask. She held her hand ever so tightly over my mouth. She wore blue nitrile gloves and the rubbery material ensured that she was able to keep my mouth closed firmly.

“Now”, she continued, and her voice took on a slightly gentler tone (but still rough enough to let me know who was running the show), “I’m going to remove my hand, and you are going to take off your pants. And then you’re going to be tied so you stay out of the way, is that understood? Rozumíš?” I felt myself grin beneath her hand; a strange time for her to be testing my Czech language comprehension, but whatever. I stayed in character though and nodded lightly. “Good boy”, she said, and mussed my hair with her other hand.

I sat on the edge of the bed, my heart was pounding so fast, it felt exhilarating to be on the receiving end of the bondage this time. My captor regarded me coldly and watched me with crossed arms. I slipped off my pajama pants and looked at her. 

“Everything”, she said. For some reason I started feeling nervous, but I reminded myself that this was only pretend and there was a safety signal if we needed to stop. I let my boxers drop to the floor and I immediately felt so vulnerable. I’ll be honest, it was incredibly scary in this context, even with a person I trusted and knew on an intimate level. I tried to cover myself by moving my legs together. My captor approached me and sat down next to me on the mattress, slinging one hand around my shoulder and moved my legs apart with her gloved hand.

“It’s okay, dear….”, she said into my ear, kissing my neck and rubbing my cock with her other hand, I was getting incredibly hard already. I had always wanted to experience the sensation of being under another person’s control. The fear I felt only a minute ago had turned into excitement; I was eager to see where this roller coaster was heading. I was so sucked up in my thoughts that I gasp when I was abruptly pushed down on my stomach. 

“Hands behind your back”, she ordered, and I did as she commanded. I heard rustling through a bag, then the unmistakable feeling of plastic zip ties being fastened around my wrists, that distinct sound really hitting home that I was trapped in this now. Without telling me, she automatically fastened another tie around my ankles. It was snug and tight, but not uncomfortably so. She turned me on my back. 

“So here’s what’s going to happen: you and your wife are going to be used as my personal bondage toys”, she said, smirking. “I got your wife duct taped to a chair downstairs, she’s so terrified, you should’ve seen the look on her face.” Hearing her say “duct tape” got my heart racing even faster now. “I shoved a sock in her mouth and sealed it up with three wide strips. She talks too much and really needed shutting up.” 

I generally prefer not to get explicit in recounting these stories, but there’s really no other way to put it: I was hard as a rock. She was doing everything right, more than I could’ve possibly asked. I didn’t even tell her to wear the gloves! She just knew it was something I liked.

“Yes, I got her strapped down tightly. I loved gagging her so much. And I can tell that you love hearing about it too….”, she observed, as she rubbed the tip of her finger around my member. And she was astonishingly correct on that score, I loved hearing about that. Sometimes simple words could turn me on more than pictures ever could. “I spread the tape so tightly over her mouth”, she continued, and pantomimed spreading the tape across her own mouth; oh, I loved that a hell of a lot, too.

“You let her go, now!” I said, and I sounded melodramatic and fake, and winced at my delivery. Documentary realism was an unrealistic expectation to set with these games, but still, I was embarrassed by how cringe I sounded. My captor grinned. 

“No, I think I’ll keep her right where she is. And also, this thing is too damn itchy and I don’t think I need it”, she said, giggling slightly as she began to unmask herself. I don’t think I need to come right out and say it, but as I’m sure you’ve gathered by now, yes, this was in fact my wife Hana playing the role of captor. It made the illusion of her being tied up elsewhere in the house while she was in here with me, but I could suspend my disbelief well enough. Her blonde hair was tied up in a ponytail and fell down slightly as she removed the mask. If I wanted to be really overwrought with my prose, I might describe her hair as having the same color as wheat or hay.

“I’ll tell you more about her later”, she said, petting the area between my legs. “But for now though, I think you need to have some mandatory quiet time”, she said, and dug through her bag. This was the part I had quietly been dreading and secretly hoped she had changed her mind about her plans. Nope, there it was, a big red ball gag.

“Open wide”, she said. I resisted at first, partially in an attempt to stay in character, but also there was something genuine about my reaction.

You may have been wondering this whole story why I was being a basket case about tonight’s rendition of our home invasion game, that was the reason why: I wanted to be bound and gagged with duct tape, not this. But I’ll elaborate more on that a little later. She tugged lightly at my hair and found my mouth opened up almost on its own accord. The ball was inserted between my teeth and Hana cinched the strap tightly. 

This was the very first time a ball gag had been inserted in my mouth and I found that… I didn’t hate it. It felt kinda nice, actually. I tried talking and let out a series of unintelligible “grmmmph hmmmph’s”. I could work with this, sure. I decided it was time to throw Hana a curveball and began to thump and squirm all over the bed, grunting into my gag. She threw herself onto me and we rolled all over the bed. Eventually she managed to pin me down and got me to hold still, and locked eyes with me.

“Knock. It. Off.”, she said in a harsh staccato tone which immediately made me retreat back into submission (she would tell me later that she was channeling some frustration from her job, and I definitely believe it). She was so sexy playing the dom role, I needed to see more of her this way. When she realized I was going to be an obedient captive, she smiled and gently patted my cheek. She took off her jacket and threw it on the floor. She was wearing a black tank top, making her athletic features especially evident. I had forgotten by now that I wasn’t being held in the kind of bondage which is most to my taste; it fact, being silenced by a ball gag had a more degrading quality that felt really sexy. I was her slave to be used as she wished. I let out another desperate “lmmm gmmmmph!” and loved the way I sounded. I even liked the drool which was spilling out from the corners of my mouth, never thought I’d get to that point. Turns out that trying new things pays dividends on occasion, who would’ve thought?

Hana sat down next to me on the bed, and begin to rub between my legs with her blue gloved hands in the way that I so loved.

“I bet you’d like to hear some more of what I did with your wife, wouldn’t you?” she asked. I didn’t need to provide her with any sound or gesture to indicate my consent, the area where she had her hand gave her all the confirmation she needed.
silvertejp590
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by silvertejp590 »

Part V

“Since you’re being such a good boy, I think I’ll tell you what I did with your wife, does that sound good?” Hana asked me.

“Ughh-hummmph”, I mumbled through the ball gag.

“Was that a yes?” she asked me, and grabbed the back of my head and forced it into a nodding motion (just as I had done to her during one of our other tie up games). “Good!” she said, and pushed me on my back. She continued to gently caress me between my legs with her gloved hand.

“Well, I made sure to cover her mouth, like this”, she said, and held her blue nitrile gloved hand over her mouth. “‘Hmmmph! Hmmmph!’ was all she could say as I clamped it down over her loud hole so tight”, she told me, and gave a devilish grin as she continued to grope me. And then she raised an eyebrow, looking dissatisfied. The zip ties had apparently closed my legs too much, which made it difficult for her to explore as she wished. She stroked her chin in concentration, examining me. “No… this won’t do. I think we need to change up your bondage a little, what do you think?” she asked, and lightly smacked my cheek.

“Hrmmmph. Lrmmm mmmph,” I mumbled unintelligibly through my ball gag. Hana giggled.

“Yes, I think that’s a great idea. Let me get my ropes and then I’ll tell you about you about what I did with your pretty wife. How I tied her up extra tight and gagged her loud mouth. Oh, I’ll tell you about all of it…” she said with a malignant grin, and pulled a several coils of blue rope and a big roll of silver duct tape from her bag.

A few hours earlier…

“It’s terrific”, Hana told me from across the kitchen table, as she took another bite of my vegetarian lasagna dish. I shrugged lightly.

“Thanks, you’re too kind. It’s okay, I guess,” I said sulkily. It came out a little too crispy for my liking and was generally just really ugly looking in my opinion. How in the world did mom make it look so easy…. I thought.

“No...” she said, in that admonishing but also warm tone which only she seemed able to pull off, “it’s terrific,” she corrected me, and smiled. “Please, Greg, give yourself a little credit once in a while.”

I took another bite for myself.

“Yeah… I guess it is pretty good,” I said. At first I said this just to placate her, but then I realized that it genuinely was pretty good in truth. Hana had a real gift of helping you to believe in yourself, it was one of her very best qualities. I think it’s important for a person to provide themselves with their own sense of validation, but it’s sure nice to have someone by your side to give you a boost every now and then. And then I perked up, remembering something she’d just said.

“Wait… were you quoting the end of Fargo just now?” I asked.

“You watch it at least three times a year, some of it was going to rub off on me eventually,” she said.

“Hey, I watch it for education. Norm is the kind of husband I aspire to be,” I said, half joking and half serious.

This was just one of those nights where I felt as content as I thought I could ever possibly be. Life wasn’t perfect— there were projects and repairs around the house that needed attending to, bills that needed to be paid, long term decisions that needed to be discussed— but it was pretty damn wonderful all the same. After the dishes and kitchen were cleaned, it was time to unwind for the evening.

“You staying up to watch Australian Open tonight?” I asked, getting ready to plop down on the couch for the evening to catch some of the matches.

“Well, yes, but… I think I’m also interested in playing another bondage game tonight…” she said. I raised an eyebrow in surprise.

“Oh, really now? We just played our first only a week ago, I like your enthusiasm,” I said. “What do you wanna do? Still interested in tying me up this time?”

“Oh for sure!” she replied, “And I want to be the home invader this time.” Oh yes oh yes oh yes… my lovely wife was going to dominate me.

“Now I know you love your tape…” she began. Oh dear, there was no mistaking that tone. It was that Let’s Try Something Different tone of voice. I don’t like different, I like familiar, familiar is safe and secure. “… but I was curious if you wanted to try something new,” she finished.

Well, I wasn’t too far off the mark.

“What would that be?” I asked.

“So I bought this ball gag and some zip ties off of Amazon, and I’d love to use them on you,” she finished. Unbeknownst to Hana, she’d just put me in a real pickle. I had no interest in ball gags. None, zero, zilch, nada, nein, rien, they did absolutely nothing for me. For an implement that’s immensely popular in the bondage community, they’ve done startling little for me. I thought they were ugly to look at, the imagery of drool leaking out the sides of a person’s mouth was deeply unappealing, and I just liked duct tape better, simple as that. There’s something about pushing a thin layer of something over a persons mouth to silence them that I find really erotic. And that wonderfully sexy ripping noise that you can’t get anywhere else.

And yet…something happened in that moment. It was those last words she said: …use them on you. Suddenly the kind of gag— whether it was tape, cleave, pump, whatever— didn’t seem incredibly relevant. It was the person actually doing the gagging that mattered most. Now I felt like I had a better idea of how to navigate this.

“Okay, so here’s the thing: I’m not the biggest ball gag fan in the world. I wish that wasn’t the case, but it is what it is,” I said, and Hana regarded me with that perfectly neutral expression which could drive me crazy. “However! Getting my mouth shut by you is sexy all on its own, so I’ll gladly give it a shot,” I said, fibbing just the tiniest bit with the “gladly” part, but willing to give it a try all the same. Hana smiled at me in relief.

“I kind of gathered that you were a tape maniac, so I wasn’t sure if you’d be interested in this,” she said.

“Maniac? I like to think of myself more as an enthusiast,” I said. “So, when can we start?” I asked, still having a few reservations, but feeling a bit more open to her idea now.

“Soon! But first… I wanna watch just a bit of tennis.”

Rope was tightened around each of my wrists and fastened to each side of the headboard. I was surprised at how well Hana managed to pull it off, leaving very little slack in each rope and keeping it taut. I could barely move my arms. Hana also cut the zip ties around my ankles and fastened my feet to the frame at the foot of the bed. I was fully spread now, never in my life had I been more vulnerable than I was in this moment. It was pretty frightening, honestly, but incredibly sexy.

Hana laid down on the bed next to and propped herself up on one elbow and grinned smugly, admiring her work. I was already plotting how I would get my revenge on her later on... but first, I’d enjoy this moment for all it was worth.

“Now I have you right where I want you,” Hana said. Her gloved hands explored my belly and slowly moved to between my legs. I reflexively produced a stupid sounding laugh and her hand lightly tickled my skin. “Let’s have our little chat.”

“Gmmmph! Lmmmph gmmmph!” I protested, but she just put her hand tightly over my gagged mouth.

“Like I said, I covered her mouth so tightly, just like this. Not a single sound could escape,” she said, and demonstrated once again on herself with her free hand. The blue nitrile material looked so amazing pressed up against her skin. “‘Hmmmph! Gmmmm hmmmmph’ was all she could say, poor girl. I said to her in her native tongue, ‘Drž hubu!’ But you may know it better in English as ‘shut your fuck up’.”

No, that wasn’t a typo there, dear reader, that’s what she actually said. Nor was it her making a mistake in speaking her second language; that peculiar turn of phrase was simply an inside joke between us. Nevertheless, it caused me to go into a laughing fit, which probably isn’t the best thing if a ball gag is inserted in your mouth. But Hana knew to be aware at all times to look for signs that something was up, and without me even giving her the “get me out” signal, she quickly removed my gag.

“Are you okay?” she asked, and retrieved one of the bottles of water from the we kept under the bed for these occasions.

“I’m fine, babe,” I said. My giggle fit was settling down and I was hyperventilating now, but didn’t feel like I was in any distress. Maybe I really was for all I knew, but I was having too much fun to notice. She put the water to my lips and I accepted it gratefully, letting out a satisfying “ahhh” once I had my fill.

“Having fun?” she asked.

“Absolutely, you’re doing perfect,” I answered. She picked the ball gag back up.

“Back on you go,” she said, and buckled it around the back of my head once again. She stroked her chin in concentration, getting back into character.

“Her blue eyes were so big, so frightened,” she said. Hana paused, the words seemed to stop coming to her like they had been for the past several minutes. She continued her break from her soliloquy and fiddled with me some more. I hoped she wouldn’t do too much, otherwise I might quite literally explode.

“She said what my victims always say to me”, she finally continued, “‘Oh please, Ms. Robber, just let me go! I won’t tell anyone’,” this last she said with her hands clasped in a prayer position. She shook her head in amusement and snickered. “Every single time, that’s what they all say. I needed to silence her immediately so I wouldn’t have to hear her run her mouth. I shoved a cloth in her mouth and sealed it in with duct tape. Don’t you just love that word, “duct tape”? It sounds so nice, just rolls off of your tongue,” she mused. And she was completely correct, those words always gave me butterflies. Especially if it was an attractive woman saying it. She continued to lay down next to me, now stroking my face with her gloved hand. I know I’m hyper-fixated on the glove part of this whole enterprise, but holy hell they just do things to me, man.

“I smoothed it down so tightly. Oh you just can’t even imagine how much I loved it. She tried to get away and call for help, but it was just too late for her, poor girl,” she said pitifully. I stripped her shirt off, ripped off her bra. Those tits on her looked so nice,” she said, really relishing this kind of dirty talk. “And of course I couldn’t have her getting away, so I forced her hands behind her back and taped them together,” she said. This was an excellent compromise we’d managed to work out; she’d get to have me in the kind of bondage she was most interested in, and this ad-libbed monologue an indirect way of providing me with my tape bondage fix.

And then an odd realization came over me: As good a job as she was doing of being the dom and pretending to have her way with me, I always felt the presence of love during these games. As I’ve noted before, I grew up believing that being having an interest in being tied up was sick and warped, and revealing my secret to anyone would result in being taken somewhere to “get help”. Being bound and gagged was a thrill in itself, but I never guessed that the trust factor would be erotic, too. The trust that all of this would stay between us and us alone.

“She needed to have her loud mouth sealed up tight,” she continued. “How did you not hear her? Even with her mouth shut up she made so much noise, it drove me crazy. Especially when I put my hand between her legs… oh, you should have heard how she ‘hmmmmphed!!!’ for all she was worth….” Hana said, and shook her head in amusement. “I almost considered using this whole roll on you,” she said, and produced that wonderful roll of silver duct tape from her bag, regarding it closely. “But I ended thinking that you really deserved something extra special with that red ball gag shoved in your mouth,” she snickered, and hopped onto the mattress next to me. I turned my head and observed her, drool starting to pool out from the sides of my mouth.

“Eventually I couldn’t control myself anymore. I yanked down my pants and slowly slipped my fingers between her legs and inside… well, you know,” she said. She started to rub her hands over her own crotch.

“But enough about your pretty wife,” she transitioned, and lay down next to me, “let’s figure out what to do with you.” She continued to rub my gloved hands all over me, the butterflies in my stomach were unbearable in the best way. She grabbed me by the chin and looked into my eyes. “Let’s have some fun with you, what do you think about that?” she asked, and forced my head into another nodding motion. God, that was so damn hot, I couldn’t wait until I had the chance to do it to her again.

She kissed me on the forehead and hopped off the bed. She slipped off her pants to reveal a pair of black panties underneath, which she swiftly removed shortly thereafter. For some reason I love the way a lady looks when she takes off her pants but leaves her shirt on, and Hana was rocking that look right now.

Hana produced a condom from the bag and began to fit it over me. For some reason I really loved this part, it produced a similar sensation that I got while being tied up. Plus, similar to my fixation with gloves, anything tight and rubbery got a pretty strong response from me, if you catch my drift.

“It’s a shame we can’t have her in here to watch, I bet she’d really enjoy the show. But then again, if you were able to watch her roll around and try to call for help with the duct tape over her mouth, you might not last terribly long with me. Maybe it’s for the best that it’s just you and me this time,” she said, and began to straddle me and removed her panties.

“Hmmmph mmmmrrmph lmmmph!” I groaned, the ball gag reducing my speech to unintelligible garbled noises.

“Shut up,” she said, and very lightly smacked me across the cheek again. It wasn’t hard enough to cause any pain, but definitely demonstrated to me who was running the show. “Maybe I’ll stuff these in your mouth and wrap this tape all around your head, it’s probably the only thing that would really silence you, you loudmouth”. I was starting to believe more in the illusion that she was a real intruder and Hana was bound and gagged in another part of the house. I struggled in my bondage but the ropes binding me to the bed held fast. And then Hana went to work on me.

At the risk of sounding like a passage from a Clive Barker novel, that such intense, unimaginable pleasure can exist between two people blows my mind. Heart racing, sweat running down my neck, everything was going so well… until suddenly it wasn’t. To use the old cliché, I suddenly felt the dam burst open. That wave of pleasure washed over me, and then I realized that something seemed amiss.

Aww damn it all to hell…., I thought, I finished too early. This is of course one of the most normal things in the world to happen in the bedroom, but I couldn’t help but feel a touch embarrassed by this gaffe, what a fucking rookie mistake. Why did I have to be such a late-bloomer and make these mistakes in my 30’s?

“Ummmph srmmmph! Ummmph srrrmph!” I grunted and blinked rapidly, giving Hana the signal to remove the ball gag, which she did promptly. I could tell from the look on her face that she had an idea of what had happen, but I’m a serial apologizer and needed to have my say. “I’m so damn sorry. I tried to hold it but just couldn’t… I feel terrible,” I apologized. “You were doing so well and I had to be such a fuck up,” I said pitifully

“First of all, don’t call yourself a fuck up,” Hana said, sounding almost genuinely angry and waved her blue gloved finger at me “And second, don’t worry about it, really. It happens,” she said patiently. “If you want to make amends, though, I certainly won’t stop you,” she said, and began to loosen the ropes binding me to the bed.

“That can certainly be arranged…. do you need to be secured so you don’t run away on me?” I suggested. I was still in the post-climax afterglow, but found myself quickly rising from the haze and feeling ready to get back at it. My wrists were freed and I rubbed them, the leftover marks gradually fading away.

“I think so, yes….” she said, with a dramatic pause that followed. “But first you’ll have to catch me!” she exclaimed, and dashed from the bedroom. I hate running, I especially hate running while naked, but I could be flexible in this peculiar circumstance. After five minutes of running around the house (and stubbing my damn toe on the coffee table, ouch), I managed to catch up to her and scooped her over my shoulder, relishing the playful bucking and squirming she did as I carried her to the bedroom.

I stripped her and tied her up just as she’d had done to me, arms and legs spread to both ends of the bed. The fat roll of 3M duct tape lay on the floor, and all sorts of ideas ran through my head. I wanted to gag her up so tight with it and cover up her face with that wonderful silver stuff. But after doing some thinking, I decided to pursue another route.

“How would you like to be gagged?” I asked. She considered this for a moment, and I added one more thing: “Anything you want, really.”

“There’s a bandana in the bag over there, I would love to try a cleave gag,” she said. I retrieved the dark blue bandana and knotted it around her mouth. I loved the way it made her mouth look extra pouty and sullen. She made sure to give me a hearty “grmmph!” after I tightened it. I lay down next to her and rubbed my hands all over her thighs and breasts. I had only a little bit of gas left in the tank, but I was going to try my best.

“Shall we begin?” I asked, and Hana nodded, smiling visibly through the cleave.

It was about five in the morning by the time we finished and neither of us had the energy to do the heavy clean up. We ripped the sheets from the bed which would need to be cleaned later to the floor along with the messy pile of rope that we didn’t even bother to coil. Thankfully it was Saturday and there was no need to worry about being on time for work. I think we both slept until about 3:00 PM.

A few days later, after finishing our supper, Hana told me she had to run to Home Depot before they closed to pick up some gardening supplies.

“You’re taking up gardening? Didn’t know you were into that,” I said.

“Eh, just something I decided to try,” she replied, shrugging.

I said, “That sounds great. A hydrangea shrub would look really nice in the yard. Keep me posted on that.” She walked out the door and I decided to enjoy this window of extra silence with some reading time.

About 25 minutes later my phone dinged a text alert. I swiped and saw a message from Hana:

“I lied,” it read, and as the three little dots indicating that the sender was typing followed, I waited patiently. A few seconds later a picture of six rolls of silver duct tape stacked in a pyramid in a shopping cart popped up. One more message popped up: “Had a little extra money and bought something fun 😈 Thanks for trying something new for me the other night❤️

One more message followed: “I feel a little guilty because you seemed excited about my gardening fib 😂

I was at a loss for words. I simply replied with the only thing I could come up with: “I love you so much….”
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

This is/was such a fantastic story! I think I enjoyed it so much from how realistic the characters and the situations are. Super job!
silvertejp590
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by silvertejp590 »

harveygasson wrote: 1 month ago This is/was such a fantastic story! I think I enjoyed it so much from how realistic the characters and the situations are. Super job!
Thank you! Realism and authenticity have been my goals in writing these, so I’m always glad to be complimented on that :)
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

Great update! A very sexy chapter ;)
My ongoing stories:

silvertejp590
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by silvertejp590 »

Part VI

The dishes were done, kitchen was cleaned, and the laundry was folded up, it was time to chill out before bed. Hana normally joined me in the living room in front of the TV before we retired for the night. Sometimes we chose a movie or show to watch together, sometimes one of us did our own thing while the other person watched whatever it was they wanted.

I didn’t have anything in mind for this evening, so I just grabbed my Switch to play some Hollow Knight and made for the couch. Except I was greeted by a peculiar sight, that of Hana lounging in the recliner with one of my rolls of 3M duct tape in her hand. She was just fidgeting with it, looking at it like you would examine a work of art, trying to absorb every detail.

“And I thought my tape fetish was intense…” I said (recognizing the same fascination I had with big rolls of duct tape when I was slowly discovering I was interested in bondage), and Hana gave a start. “Sorry dear, didn’t mean to startle you”. I always thought she was at her prettiest at night, even dressed as casually as she was. She was wearing her Grizzly Bear t-shirt from college, the graphic design on the front now faded substantially from years of use, as well as her dark blue flannel pajama pants that I so loved. Her hair was tied exactly how it was whenever she wore her visor when she was playing tennis.

“Oh, it’s fine,” she said, looking slightly guilty for displaying her own burgeoning tape fetish in plain sight.

“You seriously don’t need to be embarrassed, it’s okay. Really,” I said in a reassuring tone.

“I know, I know. I guess this stuff is still considered taboo by society at large that I still feel a little shame,” she said, but started laughing in the middle of her sentence that it made it difficult for her to be understood.

“What’s so funny?” I asked.

“Taboo is just a funny word to me,” she said, and began to crack up again. “It doesn’t get used much and it tickles me, I suppose.” She began to play with the roll of duct tape again, her spirits apparently lifted now.

“Oh, I totally get it! There are words like “piddling” or “rambunctious” that get a chuckle out of me,” I said, now laughing myself. But Hana was hypnotized once again by that damn roll of tape. “So, are you interested in playing a little tonight or something?” I asked curiously.

“No… but yes….” she said.

“Well, which is it?” I asked.

“I’m too tired to get tied up myself,” she said. “But I looooove taping my mouth so much,” she continued, and a grin started to grow on her face (and I felt something growing as I watched her, if you catch my drift). “I even tape it up sometimes when I have the house to myself, I’ve come to love it a lot. So I was thinking… you wanna just duct tape our mouths while we watch TV tonight? Maybe share a blanket on the couch?” she asked. How did I end up with a woman like this, just… how? My good fortune is often inexplicable to me.

“I am always down for something like that. I’ll finally be able to watch one of our shows without you running your mouth and having to ask me what’s happening every 10 minutes,” I joked, feeling like I’d gone a bit too far with that little barb, but Hana seemed to take it in good humor.

“Excuse me, I’m not the one who’s always getting cute and making jokes while the show is on. Like they do in that Mystery Science Theater show you’re always watching,” she said. Guilty as charged, I do indeed do that.

“Well, if you’re going to speak to me that way, I reckon it’s time we shut your trap,” I said, and gently snatched the duct tape from her hand. I swiftly ripped a wide strip of tape from the roll so it would stretch from ear to ear. “Any last words?”

She thought for a moment, seeming to be thinking of something clever to say, but eventually shook her head and pursed her lips for me. I pasted the tape over her mouth as tightly as possible. She giggled through her gag as I smoothed it on hard.

“Oh but we’re not through yet…” I teased. She mumbled something that sounded a bit like “oh okay…” and rolled her eyes at me. As was my habit, I layered two more strips over her mouth, one right under her nose and the other just above her chin. I took a fourth and final strip of duct tape and placed it under her chin and around her jaw, in an attempt to make a stronger seal. The lower part of her face was covered in silver by now.

“Grmmmph! Hmmm lmmmph rmmmm!” Hana mumbled unintelligibly.

“Music to my ears…” I observed. She scowled at me and snatched the duct tape roll out of my own hands. Before I even knew what was happening, she had ripped a wide strip of tape and slapped it across my mouth. I “hmmmphed!” in surprise, genuinely startled by this move. But Hana had evidently been learning from me and wasn’t satisfied with just one. She followed it up with not two, not three but five more strips plastered across my mouth. Truthfully, if I flexed my mouth, I might have been able to work the gag free, but I didn’t feel like it. I loved how warm my face got as the tape sat across my mouth, and the aggressiveness with which my wife had done this was incredibly sexy.

She crossed her arms and smirked through her taped mouth, giving me a look of There, how ‘bout them apples?, evidently satisfied with her work. I scooped her up off the recliner, and she shrieked in surprise and gave a muffled giggle.

With both of our mouths sealed up tight, we plopped ourselves on the couch. I try to use crass language as seldomly as possible, but there’s no other way to describe it: our couch is really fucking comfy. It almost seems to devour you whenever you take a seat; I’ve spent many a long hour on Sunday afternoons letting myself drift off for a little siesta. It was a perfect place to spend our little gagged session. The large blanket was draped over the couch, and I covered us both up with it. The design on it was a 1940’s country store with the Coca-Cola logo painted on the side of the building. Good old classic Americana, even warms the heart of a cynic like myself. It had been given to us as a wedding gift, not sure if the giver ever could’ve guessed it’d be used quite like this.

Hana immediately put her head against my shoulder, and I could feel a bit of the tape on her mouth touch my neck. She was breathing audibly through her nose, so hot. I picked up the Roku remote and began to scroll through the endless options of things to entertain us (most of which we would never have the time to watch). I settled on Oz to begin with and selected an episode in season three where I’d left off. Before I could press play though, Hana gave me a “nmm-mmmph!” through her gagged mouth. I looked at her and raised an eyebrow, and she shook her head at me. I sighed through my nose (I had to know what was going on with McManus and Schillinger, dammit!), but I knew she didn’t go for the super violent stuff, and compromise is typically the best policy. So I cued up Big Bang Theory, and Hana gave me an approving little “mmm-hhmm!” through her taped mouth. If this made everything right with the world, I was willing to be flexible. Let’s see then, what were Sheldon and the rest of the gang up to this evening…?

But hang on: she didn’t let me watch my show, why should I let her watch hers? I decided to exact a bit of friendly retribution. However I needed her to let her guard down first, so I slung my arm around her shoulder and waited for about five minutes.

Slowly, I moved my right arm down below her ribcage, and trying not to hurt her but also wanting to surprise her, I gave her a firm and abrupt poke in the belly, and it indeed produced the intended effect: she jumped out of her skin. I laughed harder than I thought I would, and the sound of my muffled laughs through the duct tape gagging me just made me laugh harder, I thought I was going to bust my gut.

Hana exacted her own revenge immediately. She grabbed the roll of duct tape yet again and began to wrap several layers around my own head, at least five turns. Now I couldn’t work the gag away even if I wanted to. Even with the tape covering her mouth, I could tell that Hana was visibly satisfied with her work and she patted me on the cheek. I could see the outline of her lips through the tape and instantly began to grow very hard. I wasn’t going to force her to do anything crazy since she had indicated that she wasn’t interested in doing any real bondage tonight. But that being said, I could still have fun in other ways. The best way to do that? Being as obnoxious as humanly possible.

I personally never really cared for Big Bang Theory. Maybe I never really grew out of the immature contrarian tendencies I possessed as a teenager where I had a reflexive distrust of anything that was super popular, but I’ve always found the comedy in it quite hacky. I just can’t do sitcoms for the most part. No judgment if you love it! But sometimes I wonder if Hana watches it to push my buttons. Well, two can play at that game, my dear…

I picked up the remote from the coffee table and hit the mute button (maybe they should call it a “Gag button” instead, ha ha ha). Hana snatched the remote from me and unmuted it, audience laughter filling the den once again. But my interference had caused her to miss the punchline and she groaned. She didn’t seem especially phased by this, so I decided to go a step further. I snatched the remote back and manually turned the volume all the way down. I then shoved the remote between the couch cushions, acting as though I’d hidden it.

Hana regarded me with dry, irritated amusement, the blanket still draped over her shoulders. She dug the remote from out from the cushions and turned up the volume, getting the sound back in just enough time to hear Sheldon make a joke about time travel or some such thing.

We were now in a war of attrition. An unstoppable force versus an immovable object. Good. I still had a few more tricks up my sleeve. I grabbed the remote one last time from her side of the couch, pull the cover off the back and ripped out the batteries, and threw it across the room. I was never much of a class clown, but tonight I felt very pleased with myself for the mischief I was causing.

Finally, Hana had had enough. She picked up the roll of duct tape and loudly peeled it from the roll. She grabbed my wrists in front of me and began to wrap and wrap. The sound of the TV was now being drowned out by the constant shhhhhriiiik noises of the tape. She was absolutely ruthless, wrapping it a good ways down my forearms.

“Plmmmph Hmmmnmmmph….” I whined, but in actuality was enjoying every minute of this. I had baited her into doing this by getting cute and it fucking worked. She finished my wrists but was far from done, now she began to wrap my chest.

“Shmmmph mmmmph!” she ordered through her taped mouth.

rrrrrrip, chriiiiik

Ugh, those noises, man; I can fully envision myself in bondage whenever I hear them. Hana pinned my arms to my sides with the duct tape. That stuff made by the good folks at the Minnesota Mining and Manufacturing Company seriously gets the job done, I was thoroughly bound and wrapped up now. Hana retrieved the clicker from the floor and inserted the batteries once again.

I might have been helpless, but I could still make life difficult for Hana. The remote was still on the coffee table in front of me, and even with my limited mobility I was still able to pick up the remote with my hands taped in front of me and turned the volume way up. She covered her ears and I was able to run away with my legs still free. I heard the TV volume decrease and footsteps approaching behind. With a strength I didn’t know she possessed, she tackled me to the floor. Thankfully I wasn’t running super fast and our carpet is extra soft.

Hana grumbled through the duct tape on her mouth and dragged me back into the den. I was taking such pleasure in being an agent of chaos here. No matter what kind of retaliation she exacted, she would be doing precisely what I wanted.

Hana gave muffled grunts as she pushed me back onto the couch. The duct tape was back in her hands, and with expert precision she taped my hands into useless mitts. Without missing a beat she moved on to my ankles and knees, there was really no escaping for me now.

She waved the remote in front of my face, boasting in her victory. Then she decided to rub it in a little more and slowly peeled away her duct tape gag, the noise of it being removed from her skin very audible. She gave me the smuggest grin I think I’ve ever seen.

“I can talk and you can’t, na-na-nana-nah,” she bragged.

“Mmmph!” I grunted. We had a certain equality up until now with both of us being gagged, but now that she decided to drop that part, she was the one calling all the shots. But honestly it was okay, a little bit of playful frustration made this more fun.

Despite our rather competitive game, there was never any doubting that everything we were doing was all in good fun. Hana slung her arm around me and we did a little snuggling on the couch while we were regaled by the antics of network television’s favorite dorks.

I try not to get too carried away by the thrill of physical intimacy, but man it is so much fun. Especially when you’re tied up. Hana’s hands explored all over me as she rested her head against my shoulder. She let her hand rub itself over my thighs and eventually settled around my crotch. I was wearing thin athletic pants, so she didn’t have to do much to get my motor running. But just before I could get any release, she’d stop.

“Hmmmnnmph! Lmmmmgmmmph!” I protested.

“Noooope,” she said admonishingly, shaking her finger at me. “You just had to get cute, this is your punishment,” she scolded. “But if you’re a good boy, maybe I’ll reward you….” she teased me.

I scowled and grunted into the duct tape muting me, twisting and squirming in my bonds. I don’t like using such overwrought prose like a bad romance novelist, but she gave me that bright smile that made me fall in love with her (though this one of hers was rather impish in the best way). She held the roll of duct tape in her hand again, as if considering to add more to her work, but set it back on the coffee table with a prominent clack.

Then she went for the jugular: she tickled my bare feet. That unbearable sensation of pins and needles ran through my body at an alarming rate. It occupied that no man’s land between pleasure and discomfort, but it just added to the excitement of being in bondage. Once she had her fill, she ceased her tickle torture and I breathed heavily through my nose, feeling that wonderful endorphin buzz wash over me.

But all good things must end. Eventually it got to be half past 11:00, the Big Bang Theory episodes were starting to get monotonous even for the biggest fan of the show (I’m not sure why Chuck Lorre thinks repeatedly referencing Star Trek is funny, but then again he’s a successful TV producer and I’m not, so what do I even know?), and it was time to turn in. But Hana had other plans.

“Well, you’ve been very obedient for me, but I think you need one more thing to show you’ve learned your lesson,” she began, and she exited the room. I heard a drawer open and she returned with a pair of scissors. She used them to tear away my duct tape mittens and I thought she was going to free me, but I was quite wrong on that score. She stuck the scissors in my hands.

“I think you can free yourself, don’t you think?”

I thought and nodded reluctantly, giving an affirmative little “mmm-hmmmph” in confirmation.

“I’ll come check on you in an hour,” she whispered into my ear. She draped the blanket over her shoulders and kissed me on the forehead. “Silver looks nice on you,” she complimented, smiling mischievously, and began her ascent up the stairs. I was tired and ready to go to bed, and wanted out of this duct tape so I could slip into my PJ’s. But for just another minute I decided to let myself sink into the couch and enjoy my bondage just a little longer. And plot my revenge…
crow3467
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by crow3467 »

I love your stories hope you keep us posted on the next one!
Twister12
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Twister12 »

Great story! Love the sound and feel of duct tape also. Its why i love bondage to this day. Lucky to have a wife who so playful.
silvertejp590
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by silvertejp590 »

Twister12 wrote: 2 weeks ago Great story! Love the sound and feel of duct tape also. Its why i love bondage to this day. Lucky to have a wife who so playful.
Thank you! That's definitely a big part of the appeal for me :)
silvertejp590
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by silvertejp590 »

“You never told me your name.”

“Why do you what to know my name?”

“Because I want to know who I’m looking at.”

“Holy shit….” Hana said aloud. I kept redirecting my glance towards her every 30 seconds or so, and her jaw hung open all throughout the opening sequence.

“If this is bothering you, just let me know and we can stop,” I said. She didn’t say anything, didn’t even seem to hear me; she was too sucked up in the movie to hear me. I smiled as I took another bite of my pizza and sipped on my Dr. Pepper. She eventually even had to go into the kitchen and reheat her pizza in the microwave because she forgot to eat it. This movie is just golden, man.

I had earlier been driving home with the pizza and was excitedly brainstorming possible movie suggestions I could put on the table. Now, being a cinephile in a relationship with someone who isn’t as enamored with the medium, I never want to take on the self-appointed role of “I’m going to educate you on how to have taste” instructor; it’s very condescending and rather mansplainy. But still, I have a hard time containing my excitement when sharing movies I love with people; it’s like seeing them for the first time again.

“You wanna watch something while we eat?” I asked as I slipped off my shoes and set our pizza on the kitchen table (tomato, onion, green pepper and extra cheese; starchy as hell, but soooo good). “Have you gotten around to [i[Double Indemnity[/i] or Singin’ in the Rain yet?”

“A movie would be good, but… I think I actually want to watch Scream.”

This took me by utter surprise. Scary movies and Hana don’t mix. It doesn’t matter if it’s something as extreme as Midsommar or Audition, or something as laughably tame as Plan Nine from Outer Space. She simply won’t touch that stuff with a ten-foot pole. Which is totally fine, no one should ever be forced to watch things that they don’t want to see; it just can cause a minor rift between us when October rolls around every year.

Scream? Well… yeah, that’d be great. But are you sure? It’s awesome, don’t get me wrong, but can be disturbing at parts. It’s a definitely a pretty hard R movie.”

“I’m feeling like taking a risk tonight,” she said, with that wild look in her eye, and I gladly relented.

“Let’s do it to it,” I said, realizing that I never quite understood what that turn of phrase meant. Ace had hopped up on the kitchen table and was curiously sniffing at the pizza box, and I gently shooed him away so I could get myself a slice. "Get away, you dope," I admonished as our beloved cat continued to scratch his paws on the box.

If there’s a film can put on anytime and anywhere, it’s Scream. Oh man, do I adore this flick. The balancing act it pulls off between horror and comedy never fails to amaze me, and Sidney Prescott is the queen of all Final Girls (that moment at the end when she pulls off the ghost face mask … damn, my heart always skips a beat there). It might not be the scariest horror movie, but definitely one of the most fun. That said, probably not the best introduction for newcomers of horror, and I was preparing myself to potentially have to switch to some lighter weight viewing for the evening.

I popped the disc in, hoping that Hana knew what she was getting into. I was afraid it wouldn’t go well, given how upsettingly violent the first 10 minutes of the movie are; not only is it gruesome, the psychological torture inflicted on Casey can be difficult to watch even for a seasoned horror buff like myself. The title flashed across the screen, and Drew Barrymore answered her phone to begin the conversation which kicks the plot into motion. Fasten your seatbelts, boys and girls, we’re in for a wild ride.

I kept trying to gauge her reactions from my peripheral vision. She laughed and jumped in all the places I hoped she would. It was working for her. She asked me questions on certain plot points of the movie that I had never considered before, and sometimes the only answer I had to provide her with was, “Just go with it”. And that was honestly part of the fun.

And now to address something of an elephant in the room if you’re familiar with my kinks. If you’ve seen the movie, you know that at the climax, Sidney’s dad (who’s been MIA up until this point) is revealed to be in the clutches of Billy and Stu, bound with duct tape and gagged with it tightly wrapped around his head. Truth be told, I never thought a whole hell of a lot about this bit of the movie. A small, distant part of my mind would always observe “Oh yeah, there’s a thing I like!”, but I never really noticed it the same way I noticed, say, Jessica Alba’s scene in Into the Blue or Yvonne Strahovski’s in Dexter.

Okay, I’ll just put it more bluntly: What I’m trying to get at is that it didn’t turn me on in normal circumstances.

But this time was different. Having a woman at my side, my arm around her shoulder and tape bondage being shown on the TV, I couldn’t help but fantasize a little bit. I imagined both of us being terrorized in our house by one or more individuals (probably armed), both of us forced to the ground, bound with duct tape. Maybe one of us tries to get feisty and demand that we be set free, then our captor decides that he’s sick of hearing our noise and shoves cloths in our mouths, sealing them in with the tape.

“Uh, Greg…?” Hana said, pausing the movie. As her interjection yanked me back down to earth, I looked down below my waist and was greeted by a rather embarrassing sight.

“Oh Christ!” I exclaimed, and dashed out of the living room to the bathroom. No, I didn’t do what you’re probably thinking I did (get your head out of the gutter, you bunch of dirty birds); I just had to get myself under control.

What are the least sexy things you can think of? The Federal Reserve, textbooks, fungus, driver’s ed, the piece of gum you stepped on the other day. Oh dammit, why did I have to get hard while wearing basketball shorts?

But I was able to get myself back to normal, thankfully. I exited the bathroom and returned to the living room. Hana looked at me, curious and amused, her arms crossed. Ace was curled up in front of the TV; for some reason he loved bathing in that bluish-white light which emanated from it in the darkened room.

“I am so sorry I said. I really need to have better self-control, there’s no excuse for that. It’s just the combination of being with you on the couch and seeing someone on TV bound and gagged…. I guess it just got me going a little bit there,” I apologized, practically being able to feel how flushed from embarrassment I was.

“No need to say sorry,” she said. “Though I am a bit ticked that you made me have to pause,” she scolded, and poked me in the belly. With that, I knew things were all good between us.

And the movie concluded in the satisfying way that it always did. Billy and Stu got their comeuppances in gloriously humiliating fashion and Sidney lived to see another day. There’s something I always find strangely encouraging about seeing a protagonist get put through the ringer and come out okay at the end of it. The credits rolled, and I turned to Hana.

“So, what’d ya think?” I asked.

“I’m probably going to have nightmares tonight,” she said, and immediately I began to feel guilty.

“I’m so sorry, I should’ve war–“ I began.

“Hang on! Don’t interrupt me,” she admonished. “I was going to say, I liked that!” she exclaimed.

“Oh… well that’s great!” I responded. “I’m always down to rewatch it.”

“Now, don’t let this inflate your ego,” she warned me playfully, “but you do have good taste, I’ll give you that much.”

“Yeah, I guess I do,” I said, smirking. “Feel free to put any suggestions on the table for future movie nights, I feel like I always pick.”

I had that bright feeling you get when things go as well as you hoped they would. By now it was 9:00 PM, time to start winding down for the night. Hana was lounging on the couch with a blanket covering her; she has a habit of having a 20–30 minute pre-bedtime nap because she’s too lazy to go through the effort of walking up the stairs and brush her teeth. Only this time she wasn’t dozing, she seemed to be daydreaming. Whatever the case, I left her to it and picked up my copy of The Troop by Nick Cutter. But before I could read a single page, I was interrupted.

“Hey Greg?” Hana said.

“Yeah?”

“That movie kind of put me in the mood to be tied up again….” Hana said.

“Did it now?” I asked, immediately putting my bookmark back in. The gruesome prose I was reading could be postponed to another time.

“Yeah, I think it was that bit at the end with Sidney’s dad.”

Man, we really are on the same wavelength, aren’t we? I thought to myself.

“I think I might be ready for something a little more intense,” she said. It was quite apparent to me that she had butterflies in her stomach at this proposition, as her tone of voice had that slightly tremulous quality a person gets when they’re a bit nervous.

“How so?”

“Well, first of all, we still have plenty of duct tape, right?” she asked. Just hearing her say “duct tape” was enough to get me aroused.

“Of course,” I said, smiling.

Once again, I waited. I honestly wasn’t sure if it was going to work out that Hana would be able to get herself to drift off to sleep. The sheer anticipation of this would have the wheels in her brain spinning. But we figured it was worth a try. Worst case scenario, she would just pretend to be asleep.
Hana’s idea for this version of our game was for me to be as menacing as possible. I wasn’t sure if I’d turned her into a horror movie buff yet, but she had definitely caught the same bug that fans of the genre have: the thrill of being scared. It would be a bit difficult for me to be a true villain, as I just didn’t have it in me to be as monstrous as the people you read about in true crime novels, even in these games of pretend. But like I said earlier, it was worth a try.

While I idled about for an hour, I continued reading The Troop. As well-written as it was, I was growing increasingly uncertain if this was a book I could really finish. It was beginning to feel too depraved and fucked up, and left me more depressed than scared (it made me sympathize more with people who were averse to the horror genre). But on the other side of the coin, it was doing a decent job of getting me in the right frame of mind for this slightly darker variation on this tie-up game we had been playing. I was a little uneasy about going a bit rougher this time, but it was something we both wanted and had agreed on signals to display if it all got to be too much (a rapid series of blinks).

I looked at my watch and decided that it was probably time. I examined my rolls of tape in my bag. Something about thick rolls of duct tape get me going, I couldn’t tell you what it is exactly. It’s just a potent image, I feel powerful when I’m holding a roll. I couldn’t wait to use more on her. As far back as I can remember, I’ve always been attracted to tape bondage, nothing else comes even remotely close. I thought the novelty of getting to tie someone up would fade away after a time and I’d lose interest, but I was still very much excited by the idea.

Thunder rumbled outside, the atmosphere for this rendition of our game couldn’t have been more ideal. I was going to be a home invader who wasn’t afraid to play rough and loved taping up pretty blonde ladies. This homeowner was in my way and needed to be kept quiet while I went through her stuff.

I spotted Ace observing me in his predictably curious fashion as I prepared myself, his orange tail waving about arrhythmically. It can be terribly awkward having a pet when you like to play these games. I love my animals to be free and don’t like keeping them pent up in another room, but when they walk in on you and your partner doing stuff… yeah, that’s no bueno.

Fortunately, he gave me a look of Well, hope you have fun, but I’ve got people to see and things to do, peace out man and scurried off into some dark corner of the house. I took a deep breath, slipped my balaclava over my face and my black gloves on my hands, and slung my bag full of tape over my shoulder. Oh wait! I almost forgot the most important addition to tonight’s game: a kitchen knife. I ran into the kitchen and grabbed the biggest one we had; it looked exactly like the one you see Michael Myers use in Halloween. It was go-time.

Once again, I stood by Hana’s side of the bed. On this night she was wearing a white shirt and plaid shorts. I clamped my hand tightly over her mouth. I mentioned a while back that her eyes didn’t pop wide open in melodramatic fashion when we first played this game, but this time they did. I guess she never quite managed to doze off, but that was okay; can’t always expect things to go 100% according to plan in these games.

“Whmmm hmmmph???” she grunted as she struggled underneath my hand. The polyester and spandex material in these ski gloves were doing a magnificent job of keeping her muffled. If it was practical, I might be content to just keep my hand over her mouth.

“Shut the fuck up! Just cooperate and you won’t get hurt. You’re going to play ball with me, right?”

I waved my knife in front of her and her eyes went wide open, and suddenly she started to blink rapidly.

“Nmmm-mmmmph!” she said, shaking her head and starting to blink rapidly. I immediately removed my gloved hand from her mouth and removed my balaclava.

“What is it? Is everything okay?” I asked. I was starting to feel slightly less guilty whenever Hana gave me a signal that something was up, but I still made watching for the safety gestures a top priority and would drop everything we were doing to ensure she wasn’t in harm’s way.

“Yes... but do you mind getting rid of the knife? That part is just scaring me too much. I’m so sorry, I just can’t do it.” Doing this would effectively erase the horror movie element I had been hoping for, but respecting Hana’s wishes was a no-brainer for me.

“You have nothing to apologize for. This won’t be any fun for me if you’re not enjoying yourself,” I said, and stuck the knife in one of the drawers. “Are you sure you’re still up for this?” I asked. She thought for a moment.

“I think so. Once you get back into character and get me taped up, I think I’ll be fine. But could you avoid calling me bad names, like “bitch” or anything like that?”

“Absolutely. I don’t think I could do that even if you asked me,” I said. I slipped my mask back over my face. “Ready to pick back up where we left off?” I asked, and she nodded. I proceeded to clasp my hand tightly over her mouth again. I started gently, then gradually tightened my grip.

“Just shut up if you want to make it through this okay. Nod if you understand me,” I commanded, and she obeyed me by nodding lightly. I shoved her out of bed. “Good. Now strip for me. Everything,” I ordered, and removed my hand from her mouth. It was almost a pity for her to go nude, as I would’ve loved to tape her up in the pajamas she was in, but perhaps next time. I played with my roll of duct tape as a way of visualizing to her what I was going to do with her next. For some reason I loved the red 3M logo on the cardboard roll in the tape’s spool, there was something harsh and austere about it which felt so right for this particular tool it was emblazoned on.

Hana removed all of her clothes, including her bra and panties, and covered her breasts with her arms and tried to cross her legs. That was a wonderful touch, I was incredibly aroused by now.

“Hands behind your back,” I ordered, and she obeyed, looking sheepishly at the ground. She was once again being a fantastic actress for me. I wrapped the duct tape around her wrists and the ripping noises were explosive, exactly how I liked it. The sight of the harsh gray tape against her soft skin was a thing of beauty in my eyes. By complete accident, I bumped by crotch up against her butt.

“Sorry!” I whispered in her ear, “That wasn’t on purpose, swear to God.”

“It’s okay,“ she whispered back. “Just keep going!”

Once again, the way her hands bound behind her back pushed her chest out was amazing. I allowed my gloved hands to rub themselves all over her breasts.

“Man, I hit the jackpot with you tonight, that’s for fuckin’ sure….” I said in the most lascivious tone I could muster, and kissed her all over her shoulders and gradually planted my lips on her breasts. For the first time in my life I felt like a genuine sleazebag and didn’t even care.

“What do you want with me? Just take whatever you want from the house and leave me alone, I won’t call the cops or anything….” she begged, attempting to recoil from my grasp.

“Oh, no ma’am, afraid I can’t do that,” I said as I turned back to face her and gripped her chin in my hand. “After all, it’s not every day that I run into a pretty European lady like yourself. Where are you from anyway, Russia?”

“I’m Czech, actually,” she said defiantly.

“Eh, they’re pretty much all the same, aren’t they?” I asked, shrugging.

“Get fucked, you philistine,” Hana growled as gave me the harshest stink eye I’d ever seen.

“Well, look at you with spitting those five-dollar words out. Unfortunately, that smart mouth won’t do at all,” I said. I began to dig through the drawer of her undergarments and pulled out a clean pair of panties. “I’m afraid I’ll need to shut you up for a bit. You can talk again once you’ve learned to be respectful. Open up,” I said, but Hana kept her mouth firmly closed. I pulled the oldest trick in the book of pinching her nose shut and she promptly opened wide for me to stuff it with her undergarments. She ate them with a “gaaaamph!” noise as I filled her oral cavity.

“Lrrrrmpph gmmmmph!” she cried through the panties plugging up her mouth.

“I’m afraid that ship has sailed, my dear.” I ripped off a wide strip of duct tape and plastered it tightly over her lips, followed by three more layered on top of it. “That’s a good girl, no more talking…” I said. My abilities in improvisation still left a fair amount to be desired, sadly. Just for the hell of it, I slapped on more strip, leaving her whole jaw coated in silver.

I was becoming worried that my preference of tape bondage was getting too repetitive and predictable for Hana, but for me? As long as she didn’t voice any objections, this simply wasn’t getting old at all. I had made sure to press the tape tight enough on her face so her lip outline could be seen, it was getting me so damn hard. It was a visual indicator of how tightly I had sealed her mouth. This sticky silver stuff had the power to mute someone whose voice you had no interest in hearing and I was getting off to that like hell. I wound the tape around her waist and torso to pin her arms to her sides. I admired my work and traced my finger over her taped mouth, and Hana groaned in anger and scowled at me. What came out of my mouth next shocked me.

“I don’t know what makes my dick harder: the sight of that wonderful gag slapped over your mouth, or your attempts to talk with it shutting you up,” I said. That just slipped out without any thought whatsoever. Fearing that I’d crossed a line with something that explicit, I gave Hana a questioning thumbs up gesture to make sure that this was okay, and she nodded. Fabulous. It was time for phase two. “Let’s go downstairs, I’ve got some fun activities planned out for us,” I cackled.

“Nmmmmph! Nmmmmph!” Hana protested through her gag, shaking her head in convincing damsel-in-distress fashion. As a precaution, I gave her a look in the eye to make sure she wasn’t giving the safety signal, but all was well on that score. I attempted to hoist her over my shoulder in a fireman’s carry, and that’s when I hit another snafu.

It doesn’t matter if you’re 200 pounds or 90 pounds, a fully grown adult human body is very heavy. And if you don’t have the muscle to pull that off, you’re gonna have a bad time. I was about to receive a rude awakening on that front.

I did in fact manage to lift Hana up off the ground, but it only took me walking a few steps to realize that this probably wasn’t going to work for a long trek across the house. I was breathing heavily through my mouth from the effort as I reached the stairs, and wearing this damn mask wasn’t helping. I heard Hana giggling as she could detect the amount of effort I was expending.

“You know what? You don’t deserve to be carried. You’re gonna walk instead,” I said, as I attempted to save face (Hana mumbled something behind her gag that sounded a bit like, “Sure, right…”). I gave her a little shove and she let out a cute “Hmmmph!” of surprise as I ushered her downstairs.

It was raining outside and had started pouring down in sheets almost from out of nowhere. I kept rubbing my hands all over Hana’s body, still feeling mildly uncomfortable about playing this particular role, but it was still exciting to act it out, God forgive me. I put my hand over her chest and could feel her heart racing, hopefully that meant she was enjoying this just as much as I was.

“Take a seat,” I said harshly, and pushed her onto the couch. I unzipped my bag and pulled out my roll of duct tape, shining in the dim lamplight in the corner.

I wrapped up her ankles and knees to further immobilize her. Sounds of Shhhhhriiiik! Chyyiiiiiik! filled the living room. It was as if the tape was singing! I was so delirious from the excitement of this game that I couldn’t contain myself.

“Hmmm kmmmm mmmph! Ymmmm fmmmmph!” Hana grunted and squirmed in her tape bindings. She was struggling so emphatically that you could hear the tape crinkling.

“You’re so cute, you know that?” I asked as I grabbed her face with my hands. “Still defiant even in the face of utter disaster. Even if your husband comes home, he won’t be able to save you. No, not at all,” I said, and shook her head with my hand. “I’ll just strip him nude and have him bound and gagged exactly like you. Only I won’t be as gentle as I’ve been with you. I’ll pack his mouth so tightly and wrap this duct tape around and around and around his head. Both of you will be my personal bondage toys forever and ever, how does that sound?” Hana tried to squirm away even more fiercely but I simply wrapped one arm around her shoulders and stuck another between her legs. Her expression of concern and the way the tape on her mouth brought out her eyes was just too much by this point. I threw off my shorts and boxers, and began the process of applying the condom (the one good thing about being such a worrywart is that important things like that never manage to slip my mind).

I laid her on her stomach and snuggled up next to her on the couch. My hand seemed to explore her ass on its own accord. I’m no connoisseur, but I’ve never seen a butt that I didn’t like; no matter what, they’re all wonderful in my eyes. I gave it a few very light smacks.

“You ready? I know I am…” I said with a wolfish grin forming on my face. I allowed myself to enter her from behind, not going in very deep, just enough to really feel it squeeze against me. I managed to grab her breasts as I was doing this without putting too much of my bodyweight on her; I also got the fringe benefit of feeling her tape bindings rubs against my arms, I really loved that. I found myself making noises that would leave me utterly fucking mortified if anybody outside this house heard me, but it was just the two of us in this moment; I was free to let go of my inhibitions and be my true self. No fear of any judgement whatsoever. I heard Hana give her own little moans of pleasure in the midst of this, the panties and duct tape still keeping her sufficiently muted.

I noticed the lovely arch shape her body made as I continued and that’s what finally caused the dam to burst for me. I had been a late-bloomer to sexual relationships and moments like this made the wait completely worth it. I felt myself shaking all over and moaned as the glorious release washed over me, and Hana giggled behind her gag at the noises I made. It didn’t make me feel embarrassed or abashed to hear her have that reaction; sex is just an inherently strange thing and can occasionally touch the funny bone. I tenderly kissed the back of her neck, briefly dropping the home invader routine and making this a genuinely romantic gesture. Now it was time to make sure that she had gotten to have her fun.

“Now that I’ve gotten my fix, maybe I can give you yours next. How does that sou–?”

DING-DONG

I paused. I didn’t know if this was one of those auditory hallucinations one can experience while falling asleep or if I’d really heard that.

DING-DONG

Nope, that sound of the doorbell had been very real. Time seemed to stop as I considered the course of action to take.

Now, there was a perfectly simple and logical route I could’ve taken: Just leave the doorbell unanswered. There’s nothing in the law against it (in most cases), it just might be a little rude. But the decision-making part of the brain doesn’t always work how it should in moments of high stress. With that in mind, I hope you won’t judge me too harshly for the series of boneheaded moves I made instead.

I frantically hiked up my pants and ran to the window next to the door and peeked behind the curtains (I nearly forgot to remove my balaclava, that could’ve made what followed next even more disastrous). The porch light was turned off and I was unable to see who it was. Then I made my next stroke of idiocy by flipping the light switch. It was our neighbors, Wes and Alicia Miller. They both looked as though they’d been drenched by the downpour outside, it must have been something important to bring them to my front door in this and at such a late hour. Could I really turn them down? That decision was made for me, though, as Alicia must have noticed me move the curtain from her peripheral vision and waved at me in that Thank God you’re here! fashion. There was no retreating now, we were both stuck in this.

I retreated from the window and looked at Hana, and from the look on my face she could tell that something was seriously amiss.

“Wmmmph gmmmmph…..?” she mumbled worriedly.

“It’s Wes and Alicia. And it looks like they need help with something urgent,” I said, and paced around frantically. I didn’t know what to do and had approximately ten seconds to figure something out.

Hana had wanted to be scared tonight, and it turned out that she was going to have her wish thoroughly granted.
Switchgirl
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Switchgirl »

Loving this - the play between the two is just so much fun and loving. I love the way they’re exploring their interests and kinks
Last edited by Switchgirl 4 days ago, edited 1 time in total.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Switchgirl wrote: 6 days ago Loving this - the play between the two is just so much fun and loving. I love the way they’re exploring there interests and kinks
I must agree with @Switchgirl. This was a marvelous chapter. Great cliffhanger and I am eager for its resolution.
Spy Task Force Completed
bobbybob76767
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bobbybob76767 »

love this story can't wait to see whats next.....

maybe him and hana Glove up together and have some fun with their new friends...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic