Kidnapping the International Student (M/F) (F/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Kidnapping the International Student (M/F) (F/M)

Post by DioA »

Sometimes one wrong turn can change your whole life.

It was a chilly day in the Midwest when I looked down at my phone and saw a text from Elise, a woman in my poli-sci class. She asked “hey, is there any way you could pick me up from the rec? I missed the bus and there won’t be another one before class starts.”

I told her I could do that. Throwing on a pair of black jeans, white shirt, and black leather jacket I rushed down to the garage and hopped in my car.

Once I pulled up to the rec I saw Elise standing out front. I waved and she ran down, hurrying into the car. She threw her arms around me. “Thank you, thank you, thank you.”

A few things I should note. Elise is from Germany, here on a tennis scholarship. She’s a bit on the short side, with the typical crystal blue eyes and blonde hair like you’d expect. It also was enticing hearing her speak with that little accent. Her English was excellent, but sometimes she’d have to make up words. For instance, one time she forgot the word “goose” and called them “murder-ducks.”

Today she was wearing black leggings tucked into gray and blue midcalf socks. She had on black boots, a grey hoodie with the school’s mascot on it, and a pink beanie. I was going to joke that the hat made her head look like an uncircumcised penis, but I declined.

We got to class and sat down next to each other. If I’m being honest, there’s not much of a point of me going to class if she’s there. I swear she makes me stupid, like holding a magnet to the computer.

After class we started walking out together. “Let me get you a coffee.” She said. “You know, to say thank you for earlier.”

I agreed and thanked her. This is something we did often. We drove to the place and went through the drive thru. After getting our order, I pulled out and turned to the left instead of turning to the right like I normally do.

“My god, Jack. Are you kidnapping me?” She asked. “Awesome!”

I chuckled as I locked the doors. “Oh, absolutely. Close your eyes.”

Elise laughed and did as she was told. I took a pair of handcuffs out of the glove box, took her right wrist, locked it, then locked the other cuff on the door. She opened her eyes and pulled.

“Jack, why do you have these.” She asked, as she was laughing while looking for the release switch. There wasn’t one. These were professional grade.

“So I could kidnap you, obviously. This was my plan all along.”

She took another sip from her drink, tugging at the cuff. Her voice changed from being light and jovial to sultry and seductive. There was a hint of mock terror in her words. “Oh yeah? What are you going to do to me?”

“Take you to an undisclosed location, tie you up, hold you for ransom.”

“Please sir, my father will never pay for your ransom. He’s as soon let me rot than give you a single euro.”

“Oh, than I guess I’ll have to take you and hang you like a screen door in a hurricane.”

That’s when she put her free hand on my leg, leaned over and whispered in my ear “don’t tease me like that if you’re not going to deliver on your threats.”

That’s when I placed me hand on hers and said back “I’ll guarantee that I’m not making idle threats.”

“Then take me back to your place. Right. Now.”

————————————————————————————————————————

As soon as we got back to my place, I undid the cuff locked onto the door and handle. After helping her out of the car, I grabbed her bag and slung it over my shoulder. I then locked her other wrist behind her back. Placing my hand on the chain between her wrists, I guided her up the stairs to my living space. It was a sight to behold watching her ass move up the stairs in those leggings. I opened the door and brought her into the living room.

“Now my little captive, let’s get you secured.” I said as I opened my pantry door and pulled out a bag of ropes. Taking one coil, I started wrapping it around her chest, causing her breast to pop out.

“Now it’s time to check for anything you might use to escape.” I said as I felt around her chest, torso, thighs, and ass.

“Oh please sir, with as tight as these pants are you could see if I was hiding anything.”

I place my palm over her mouth. “Quiet, I don’t want to hear any back talk from you.”

“Perhaps you should make it to where I can’t speak.” She suggested.

Sitting her down on the couch, I start ruffling though her bag. I pulled out her gym shoes, finding her ankle socks stuffed in them from her workout this morning. Balling them up, I held them up to her lips.

“Oh, sir, no. Please. Please I’ll be good. I won’t say a mmmmpph!”

I cut her off then by stuffing the socks in her mouth. After that I took an ace bandage and wrapped it around her head, sealing them in. I then pulled her hood up and wrapped duct tape around her head. Next, I squeezed her breasts. I heard a moan come from the gag, but nothing loud. I then took a scarf I found in her bag to blindfold her.

Next I unzipped her boots and pulled them off her feet. I tied together her ankles, then added more rope above and below her knees. One final touch I added was a crotch rope with a devilish little knot that was going to rub against a very sensitive area.

Now that Elise was bound head to toe, I propped her up on the couch and watched her adjust to her situation. She was a sight to behold. Really, it wasn’t long before I just had to play with her.

I sat down next to her and placed her over my knee. She sensed what I was about to do, and she tried to cover her ass with her hands, but I held them out of the way with my free hand. Bringing my hand down, I heard her yelp as my palm made contact with her rear end. Each spank I landed grew with intensity.

After I was done spanking her, I sat he back down next to me. She turned herself and brought her feet up, placing her soles in my face, she felt around for my nose. I brought her legs back down into my lap.

“Knock it off you little brat.” I said.

“Mmph-mmmph.” She said. Using her feet, she felt around my lap. I couldn’t hide my excitement from her. Using them, she started massaging me. I stood up and took off my clothes. Next, I untied the rope around her ankles and pulled her socks off. I sat back down and she used her feet to jack me off. It wasn’t long before I finished.

Grabbing a roll of paper towels, I cleaned up and threw them away. Then I retied the rope around her ankles and brought the slack to her chest harness. I effectively hogtied her.

Elsie was grinding into the couch, moaning as the knot did its trick. Occasionally I’d tickled her feet, grab her ass, massage her breast. She was loving her predicament.

Eventually I couldn’t stand not being with her anymore. I undid her hog tie and moved her into the bedroom, picking her up in my arms.

I set her down and untied her legs and freeded her from the crotch rope. Placing my hand in her waistband, I pulled her leggings off and tossed them aside. I then saw she was wearing a pair of pink pastel panties, which I then pulled off and set next to her. Next her ankles were tied to her thighs, putting her in a frog tie. I then unlocked the cuffs and undid her chest harness. I then took off the blindfold and the outer layer of her gag. I then took off her top, seeing her black sports bra. I removed that next, letting her perfect little tits fall out. I tied her wrist together over her head, anchoring her to the head board.

“Now, are you sure this is what you want?” I asked her.

“Mmmph-mmmm.” She nodded her head yes. I ungagged her, pulling the balled up socks out of her mouth. Strings of saliva broke as they left her lips. I figured since she was low on hers I’d swap some of my. Placing my lips on hers, it felt like electricity moving between our skin.

After a few moments I felt myself overcome by emotion and desire. I took her panties and stuffed them in her mouth. Next I took a ball gag out out the nightstand and locked it in between her lips.

Since she was tasting her pussy, I started kissing her neck, moving down to her breast, navel, and finally moving down to her pussy. I ate her out like it was the last meal I would ever have. I used my tongue in long, deep licks. I played with her excited clitoris, I used my fingers and did everything I could until she was shaking and crying behind the gag in her mouth.

I then got on my knees and licked the tears off her face. Kneeling before her, I entered her all to willing slit. I was mesmerized by watching her tits rise and fall as I thrust into her. After awhile I lost control, slamming against her, causing her to moan and scream. I came deep inside her, collapsing on her chest. Growing soft inside of her, I laid them for a few moments.

Untying her legs, I helped her stretch out. I undid the ropes on her arms before unbuckling the gag. She spit out her panties, not saying anything. I got up to go clean myself up. After I got back, she got up and did the same.

She then came into my room and laid down on top of me. “That was…”

“Mind blowing?” I asked.

“Incredible.”

“Fantastic?”

“Wonderful.”

I ran my hand through her hair as she laid her head on my chest. “Hey, do you want to spend the night?” I asked her.

“Of course love.” She said.

I kissed her forehead before flipping on the tv. We laid there like until we fell asleep, both too tired to say anything.

The next morning I was woken by the sound of metal being clicked around my head board. I opened my eyes to find a naked Elise handcuffing my hands to opposite sides of the bed. “Good morning sweetheart.” She said.

“Hey there, what’s going on?” I asked.

This time she hand gagged me. “You’re not going to be the one talking right now. Nod if you understand.”

I shook my head no, like I didn’t understand. She then used her free hand, took my nipple between her two fingers, pinched and twisted. “Understand now?”

I nodded yes, yes, yes, just stop. “That’s better she said.”

“I’ve been raiding all the toys that you have.” Elise said as she started locking leg irons around my ankles. “Have you been a naughty boy?”

“No, I’m a trust fund kid who gets off on buying sex toys.” I joked.

“You talk too much.” Elise commented. I saw her grab those blue and gray socks she was wearing yesterday and being to ball them up. I groaned. “Hey, you did them same thing to me yesterday.” She snapped.

They were then stuffed in my mouth before being held in place by a panel gag. “That’s better.” Elise said.

She then reached on the bedside table next to me and grabbed my iPad. Holding it up to my face, she unlocked it. I saw her open up safari. She started pulling up lingerie sets. “Wouldn’t I look sexy for you in this?” She’d asked. Of course, I’d agree with her and she’d add it to the cart. We repeated this process with various toys, costumes, ropes, gags, etc. After a monstrous spending spree that she paid for with my credit card, she sat down between my legs and pulled out a pink vibrator. Tracing the lips of her pussy with it, she said “see how wet I am. Don’t you wish you were the one entering my tight little pussy?”

I nodded yes, of course I did. As she was playing with herself, I found myself getting hard. She then switched positions, getting on all fours and putting her pussy inches from my face. She continued to fuck herself until her breathing became short and shallow. I saw her body tense up before sighing. Watching her cum was a sight to behold. “How bad do you want to cum?” She asked me.

My erection was getting painful with how hard I was. “Bad.” I mumbled into my gag, shaking my head yes.

“Well too bad.” Elsie said. “You’re going to have to wait a bit.”

I groaned in frustration. She sat down in front of me, typing away on my iPad. She’s stroke me every so often just to keep me excited. After half an hour, she turned the screen to me and said “this contract says that in exchange for access to this temple that is my body you agree to satisfy my desires, to bind and gag me when I request it, and that I am given one half day session ever two weeks where I am able to use you in any manner that I see fit. Do you agree to these terms?” She asked.

I agreed and signed as best I could. “Perfect.” Elise said. “Now it’s time for your reward.

Placing her lips on me, she took me in her mouth before looking up at me. She moaned and sucked and licked like she was two months behind on rent. My legs shook, my body tensed, I felt myself about to finished. She then said “come for me.”

As she did, I shot a load that landed all over her tits. She wiped it off with a tissue that she then tossed. Unlocking the cuffs on my hands and feet, she removed my gag. I spit her socks into her hand. “How was that for a way to wake up?” She asked.

“Wonderful babe.”

“Great. And do you know what’s even better, I have you for a half day per our agreement. I’ve got another task for you as soon as you get up.”

“Oh yeah, what’s that honey?” I ask.

“Well, since you’ve removed all of my clothes and stuffed most of them into my mouth, I’m putting you in charge of going out and purchasing me new stuff to wear. I’ll text you my measurements. Plus, on the bright side, you’ll get to see me in whatever you want. We’ll go out for dinner later tonight.”

“That sounds great.” I tell her. “I’ll be back as soon as I can.”
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

🔥🔥🔥
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

Fantastic story! Will there be more?
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Very good. Like how Elsie turns the tables and now SHE has YOU in her hands and power.
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DioA »

Much love to everyone in the comments section. Without support I can’t do it, y’all mean everything.

Later that morning I found myself at the local mall staring at women’s clothing for the first time in my life. Well, at least the first time I did without seeing a woman wearing them.

I figured that I better start from the outside in. The first thing that I picked up was a pair of panties, which were very red, very lacey, and very skimpy. I then picked out a pair of thick black tights. After that I grabbed a pair of white over the knee socks, with a matching white turtleneck sweater dress. I completed the ensemble by buying a pair of knee high black leather boots.

Before I left the mall I made a bit stop at the “gag” gift store and purchased something very small, very discrete, and very distracting. Luckily, there wasn’t hardly any people in the mall this time of day and I was able to leave without seeing anyone I know.

Racing back home, I enter my abode and see Elsie making coffee while wearing my black robe. She turns her head to greet me. “Hey you.” She says before returning to her coffee.

I walk up behind her and wrap my arms around her waist, pulling her in closer to me. “Hey yourself.”

“Did you find something for me to wear to dinner tonight?”

“I sure did.”

“Well, do I get to see it?”

“Not until later.”

“Now, I thought per our contract.”

“Which we ended fourteen minutes ago. Your half day is up. You listen to me again.”

She leans her head against my chest. In her sultriest voice she says “yes, of course. Master.”

“Aw, now that’s a good girl.” I whisper in her ear.

The rest of the morning into the mid afternoon is pretty tame. We spent most of the time with her sitting on my lap while we dozed off on a mid day nap. However, at the end of the day I guided her into my bedroom and pulled a sleeping mask over her eyes.

“I’m going to make you wait to see what I’ve picked out for you.” I said.

“Yes master.”

Undoing the sash holding the robe closed, I lifted it off he’d shoulders and let it fall to the floor. Every time I see her body all I can think about doing is taking her then and there. However, I exhibit restraint. I take the panties and slip my little helper in there. I then have her raise each of her feet and then pull them up into place. Next I take the tights out of the packaging and bunch them up at the toes. Sliding them up her legs, I let the waist band snap over her waist. I then sit her down on the bed and put the socks on her feet, followed by the boots.

“Nos I’ve got a little surprise for you.” I said as I took out a length of rope and started tying a chest harness for her. Once I was done, her torso and abdomen had and intricate pattern of rope circling it. I then pulled the sweater dress over her and completed the look.

I removed the blindfold and stood her in front of the mirror. “You’re so sexy babe.”

“Oh yeah?”

“Oh, if you were kidnapped by a prince from a land across the sea I’d hide in a wooden horse to get you back.”

“Technically I was kidnapped by a prince form a far away land”

“And he couldn’t be happier.” I said. “Now let me go and show off the beautiful lady I have on my arm.”
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

Another nice update!
My ongoing stories:

beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

Amazing story. Look forward to reading more. Love the sock and panty gags as well!!
Keep up the great work
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DioA »

I drove Elise to one of the best restaurants in town, House 419. After parking, I stepped out and opened her car door, taking her hand and guiding her out of the car. We walked into the restaurant hand in hand.

“You know, I’ve always been by this place and never have been in.” Elise commented. “I’ve always wanted to try it.”

“Oh, it’s excellent.” I added. “You’re going to love it. The food is phenomenal, but honestly the bread is my favorite thing. There’s nothing I love more than fresh baked bread.”

“Oh my god, it’s so good.”

Opening the door, we walked in, was greeted by the host, and brought to our table. I pulled out her chair, then pushed it up to the table.

“Your manners are impeccable.” Elise said.

“I’m just doing what I was raised to.” I replied. “Besides, you just have this magnetism, I feel very bound to you.”

“Interesting choice of words, considering what’s wrapped around me.”

“So, tell me more about yourself. What was it like to grow up in Germany?”

“Well, I’m from Gunzenhousen, Bavaria. I have a brother, Gunther, and a sister Lisle. My parents are still together, they run an import/export business. My mother was actually a tennis prodigy, that’s where I got started with playing.”

“Do you like playing tennis?” I asked.

“Oh god no. All my life I’m either practicing, training, studying, etc. I really just want to wake up and be able to do whatever I want in a day.”

I placed my hand over hers. “I’m sorry.”

“Oh, it’s fine. Tell me more about yourself.”

“Well, I’m an only child. My mother passed away when I was young. Both my parents are from prominent families on the east coast. My grandparents on my mother’s side loathed my father when they found out he was cheating on my mother as she was battling cancer, so when they passed they left her share to me.”

“Oh my god, you poor baby.” She replied.

“I’ve had time to deal with it, and I still find that I’m still more fortunate than most. I have memories with her that I hold close, and I know that she would want for me to spend as many days on this earth as happily as I can.”

“That’s so beautiful.” Elise said.

We spent the rest of the evening swapping stories, drinking wine, and eating food. I paid the bill, then escorted her back to the car. “Well darling, I had a wonderful evening, but I’m afraid that I must be returning home now.”

“Oh, say it isn’t so. How am I going to stand to be away from you?” I ask.

She leaned in for a hug. I drape my free arm around her. As her head rested on my chest, I used my free hand to switch on the vibrator that I had in her panties.

“Oooohhhhh.” She moan, letting her weight fully collapse into me. “What’s that?”

“Just a little toy that I thought would be fun for the both of us.”

I drove her home (literally, not metaphorically) while changing the intensity and frequency of the toy. I’d massage her breast with my free hand. She unblocked my belt, undid the button on my pants, and slipped her hand inside, grabbing me and stroking it. At a red light I stood up a little and pulled everything down, letting it flop out. Elise undid her buckle and knelt down on the seat. I watched as her she took my inside her mouth, bobbing up and down. Moans escaped her lips and the toy continued stimulating her. Just before I got back to her apartment, I exploded in her mouth. She swallowed it, then licked me clean.

Pulling up out side, she leaned in for a kiss. I took her by the side of her face and kissed her deeply. “Oh, I love a man who isn’t afraid to kiss me after I do that.”

She grabbed the remote and got out of the car. I watched her sexy ass walk up into the building and go inside. The drive back home was painful. I know that we’ve only been together for a day, but I miss her.

Later when I was laying in bed, I see that she’s sent me a video. She’s laying in bed in those panties, letting the toy excite her. She then pulled them down and took out a pink dildo. She started fucked her self with it, her soft moans escaping out of her lips. Her body tensed up as she came before sinking back down. She then moved the camera up to her face and blew me kiss before it ended. The video came with a message “thinking of you.”

I recorded a video myself. I started stroking my cock, moaning with pleasure. I came straight up in the air, groaning as I did. I sent it to her with the message “thinking of you caused me to have to do laundry.”

Peeling the sheets off the bed, I saw her replying. The three dots gave way to the message “I’ll have to be there next time so it doesn’t go to waste ;)

The next encounter I had with Elise came just a couple days later. I received a snap chat from her. It was a picture of her in her tennis uniform with the caption “I want to be tied up in this, bring rope.”

Racing over to her place, bag of supplies in hand, I arrived to find her on the balcony waving me up. Going upstairs, I opened the door to a sight I was becoming more used to. In the maroon and gold uniform of my university’s tennis team I found Elise’s roommate Ashley tied to a high legged chair. Her hands were bound behind her back. Ropes anchored her chest to the slits in the back of the chair. Her legs were tied together, then connected to the left leg of the chair. Her cheeks bulged underneath an ace bandage wrapped around her head.

“Jack, this is my roommate Ashley.” Elise explained.

“Hey Ash.”

“Mmmm-mmmph.” Ashley responded.

“She’s a little busy washing some of my panties with her mouth right now.” Elise explained.

We then sat down while Elise explained to me the situation.

“Well, I explained to her where I was and why I didn’t come home, I saw her ears perk up. She was a little shy at first, but once the ropes came on she was loving it.”

She then took out the ropes from my bag, placed them in my hand, and said “my turn.”

I took her over to the other woman and started by tying her wrist behind her back. I then sat her down in Ashley’s lap and started frogtying her legs. Then unlaced her white tennis shoes and slid them off her feet. They were both wearing white Nike crew socks. I then tied them together, pressing Ashley’s face into Elise’s chest.

“Let’s make you quieter.” I told Elise.

I went into Ashley’s room, found her laundry basket, and fished out two pairs on her panties. I came back and stuffed them in Elise’s mouth, wrapping them in with an ace bandage. “Hey, it’s only fair after what you did to her.”

I let them struggle against each other. Stepping away, I pretended to take a phone call. “Well ladies, that was your coach. They’re unwilling to meet my demands, so I guess I’m going to have to get something else from you.”
psuking1
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by psuking1 »

Very nice continuation
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

That was a hot update. I loved it!
My ongoing stories:

tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Wonderful story - enjoying that the housemates is now getting involved - even if it's just to do the laundry!
The G-Man
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The G-Man »

Talk about doing the laundry. Wow, that was very nice.
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DioA »

The first thing I did was untie Elise from the chair and sling her over my shoulder. Carrying her into her room, I plop her down on her bed. Rolling her over, I lay down next to her. “Now, I know what our contract says, that I need to satisfy your desires. Obviously, you can’t tell me what they are right now, at least not easily. So I’m going to ask you yes or no questions. Understand?”

Elise nods her head.

“Do you want to see her naked?”

She nods her head.

“Do you want her to see you naked?”

Again, she agrees.

“If she consents, do you want me to touch her here?” I ask as I place my hand on her breast, squeezing it.

A low moan works its way through the wad in her mouth. A very excited yes comes from her.

I then slip my hand inside of her panties, tracing her lips with my fingers. “How about if I touch her here?”

Again she squealed, and again she agreed. I then knelt in front of her, separated her legs, and placed them on either side of me. I start dry humping her. “And how about if I fuck the brains out of the both of you?”

“Mmmm-mmmmm-mmmmph!” I heard her moan. I learned later when I ungaged her she was saying please.

“You’re the best.” I said, kissing her on top of the forehead. Next I gathered her legs and frog tied her. I then got up to go check on Ashley. She was testing the ropes holding her to the chair, but otherwise looked like she was enjoying herself. She was a beautiful woman, with shoulder length brown hair, hazel colored eyes, and a well shaped figure. Her cute little nose had a slight upturn, which made her look a little pixie-ish.

I pulled a chair up next to her. “Hey, I’m Jack.” I told her.

“Mmm-mmmph.” She mumbled cheerfully.

“I just had a conversation with Elise, and now I need to have one with you. As you can’t answer complex questions, I’m going to ask you yes or no one’s. Are you okay with me tying, gagging, and/or blindfolding you?” I asked?

“Mmmm.” She nodded.

“Are you okay with me touching you, teasing you, and spanking you?”

“Mmmm-mmmmm.” She moan, her breathing deepening.

I then leaned in close and whispered in her ear “and are you okay with me fucking you?”

She leaned her head against me and nodded yes. She strained in her ropes trying to be closer. “Perfect.”

I untied her from the chair and brought her into Elise’s room. I tied the rope around her wrists and bound them to the footboard of the bed. Next, I took Elise and tied her hands above her head to the headboard. Bringing my hands down, I squeeze her breasts. “Fuck, you’re sexy.”

After that I get up and smack Ashley’s ass. “Don’t worry darling, I’ll be back for you.”

I go into her room and grab her pillows. Going back to the other room, I place the pillows at the foot of the bed. Next Ashley is untied from the footboard. I run my hands over her body, hearing her moan into her gag. I then untie her completely and lay her down on the bed. I bind her arms above her head, connected to the footboard.

Now, I grab Ashley’s right leg and tie to the headboard. Elise’s leg is the tied to the footboard over Ashley’s leg. I do the same thing with their other legs. They’re positioned so that their crotches are forced together, both of them struggling and grinding against each other. To add some more intrigue, I add vibrators to their legs, pressing up against their pussies. They’re programmed to heat the water, but not have it boil over.

Lastly I add black sleeping mask to their eyes. Stepping back to admire my handiwork, I watch as they moan and write and grind and struggle on the bed. Then I notice that they started sticking their socked feet in the other woman’s face.

There’s nothing I wanted more than to join in the fun, but I know that I had to wait for them to struggle. One thing was for sure, I loved my new life.
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

That was another hot update. Very creative!
My ongoing stories:

DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DioA »

I start stroking my cock as I watch the two women before me struggle on the bed. After about an hour, I see Elise start snapping her fingers. I remove the sleep mask, then start to ungag her.

“What is it babe?” I ask.

“Un-untie m-me.” She says as the vibrator continues to stimulate her. “I’m ready for a change.”

I start removing the ropes holding her to the bed. As she removes the vibrator, she pulls off her top and sports bra, letting her tits fall loose. Next she looses her skirt and peels off her panties. Grabbing my hand, she places it on her slit. “Feel how wet you made me.”

“Oh yeah.” I say. “I want to be inside you so bad.”

She pushes my chest back. “Hold on.” She says.

She starts untying Ashley, only to start stripping her clothes off of her. Ashley is then tied again with her hands connected to either side of the head board. Elsie ungags her, only to cover her mouth with her hand. “Uh-uh, that’s not what I want to do with your mouth.”

Elsie then places her lips on Ashley, sloppily making out with her while she plays with the bound woman’s tits. Next she places her socked feet on either side of Ashley’s head and squats down, lowering her pussy onto her “victim’s” face. “Eat my pussy, you little whore.”

Ashley does as she’s told, while Elise starts grinding on her face. Elise then mouths to me “fuck her.” I remove my clothes and position myself between her legs. As I enter her dripping slit, I hear her moan into Elise’s pussy. This earns her a smack on the tit. “Focus on me, bitch.”

I wait for Ashley to resume her job before I start fucking her harder. As I pump into her, Elise reaches down and starts fingering Ashley’s clit. Hearing her moan sent all the blood into my cock. I lost myself as I slammed into her. When I heard her scream in pleasure, I shot my load deep inside of her.

After about half an hour we were all laying naked on the bed. I had both women laying with their heads on my chest. “So what did you think Ash?” Elise asked.

“I loved it. When are we going to do that again?” Ashley replied.

“Tomorrow. It’s my day to do as I please. Actually, get dressed. Both of you.”

I start putting on my clothes. Afterwords, Elise puts the blind fold on me, handcuffs my hands behind my back, and takes my car keys. “I’m taking you back to your place. It seems like we’re going to need a bigger bed.”

Before long I’m being loaded into my own back seat. Elsie gets behind the wheel, then Ashley gets in the back with me. I feel her leg cover mine. She takes my cock out and rubs her leg on it. I can feel the pantyhose she’s wearing tingle me. She then starts kissing my neck.

“You know, he’s under my contract.” Elise explains. “He’s supposed to fulfill my desires. I guess now he’s supposed to fulfill our desires.”

I start to say something when I feel a hand cover my mouth. “We really don’t care what you have to say right now.” Ashley said. “Just lean back and let us use you.”
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

This is continuing VERY nicely. Enjoying it tremendously.
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DioA »

Thank you all for reading, and I’m glad those of you who commented have enjoyed it. Here’s the next installment.

Back at my place, I was lead up into my bedroom. They unlocked my handcuffs and striped me of my clothes. I was then laid down in bed and had leather cuffs locked on my wrists. They were then locked to opposites sides of the bed. They left the blindfold over my eyes, so when I felt someone lay down in bed next to me I didn’t know who it was.

“I’m going to go freshen up.” Ashley said.

By process of elimination I figured Elise was in bed next to me. She placed her leg over abdomen and snuggled in next to my head. Whispering in my ear she said “so did you like my surprise?”

“I loved it. So are you and her…?”

“We’ve gotten drunk and kissed a little, but nothing as far as we got today.”

“And us, you and me. I know we’ve never had the conversation, but are you my girlfriend?”

Elise placed her hand on my cock, wrapping her fingers around it. “Do you want me to be your girlfriend?”

“Yes…”

“Then I’m your girlfriend.”

I then felt another person lay down next to me and place their hand on my chest. “Now where does this leave me? Am I going to get in trouble for touching another man’s girlfriend?”

“Oh, I have plans for your sexy ass.” Elise said.

“Does this mean I’m your girlfriend?” Ashley asked.

“Do you want to be my girlfriend?” Elise replied.

“Well… yeah…”

“Then I’m your girlfriend.”

“So you’re my girlfriend, and Jack’s your boyfriend. You get to have both?” Ashley said.

“He can be your boyfriend too. He’s just too cute not to share.”

“Well now he has two girlfriends. What do you even call him?”

“Lucky.” I said.

“You’re so silly.” Ashley said, running her hand down my chest. She then started kissing my neck.

“He really is.” Elise adds before she started kissing my neck.

They then started moving down my neck onto my chest, down my torso, and down to my abdomen. Elise took my shaft in her mouth while Ashley licked my balls. They took turns between playing with my cock and my balls. Just as I was about to finish, they stopped.

“Wait.” Elise said. “You got penetrated today Ash, I didn’t.”

“Oh baby, I’m sorry.” Ashley said. “Here, all yours.”

Elise sat down and guided me inside of her. Ashley sat in front of her. As Elise started bouncing up and down on me, Ashley takes her face in her hand and places her lips on Elise’s. Elise then uses her fingers on Ashley’s slit, rubbing her clit.

I’m not a religious person, but I’m pretty sure this is what heaven is like. However, this didn’t last forever. After all was said and done, I had both women laying their heads on my chest. They both were sleeping softly. While my hands were bound and I couldn’t remove my blindfold, I decided to just lie back and wait for the next morning.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Incredible story so far, really brilliant! Looking forward to reading more
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DioA »

The next morning I woke up to my morning wood being treated in a very pleasing manner. I tried to open my eyes, but I was still blindfolded. Despite my limitations, I start thrusting back. “Ah, you’re awake darling.” Elise said.

“Well, either that or I’m having the best dream.” I replied.

After he had sex, I felt her sink down on top of me. As we lay there, I started smelling bacon being grilled. “That’s smells incredible.”

“Well let’s go get some.” Elise said.

She removed the cuffs on my wrist and guided me out to the kitchen. My hands were then tied to the arms of the dining room chair. “Good morning babe.” Ashley said.

“Morning.” Elise and I said in unison. We made some small talk until I heard a ceramic plate being sat down in front of me. Elise then said “open your mouth.” I obeyed and she place a strip of bacon inside. Over the course of breakfast I had pancakes with strawberries on them, eggs, bacon, and coffee. Once the meal was over I was untied and my blind fold removed. For the first time I saw Ashley and Elise standing in their white nightgowns. Lord, did they look ravishing.

We then sat down in the living room, talking about holiday plans.

“You know, this will be the first time I won’t be home for the holidays.” Elise said.

“Really, what’s going on?” Ashley asked.

“Oh, I don’t know. I kinda wanted to go, but I didn’t really want to spend the money.”

They continued talking, but I knew then what I was going to get Elise for Christmas.

The last day of class I was having lunch with Elise at a sandwich shop overlooking the river. I was wearing a green sweater with khaki pants, and white boots, while Elise was wearing a maroon sweatshirt with the school’s logo, black leggings, and white sneakers.

“So where are we going after the final’s to celebrate?” Elise asked.

“The airport.” I replied.

“No really, where?”

“The airport. I’m not kidding. Ashley packed your bags, they’re in the car. You’re spending the holiday’s with your family. I’ve taken care of everything.”

“Shut up, you’re not serious.”

“Very. I know you wouldn’t let me, but I wanted to do this for you. So don’t fight me, enjoy the time back home.”

A smile grew across her face. “You’re just, the best.”

“I know. You deserve it.”

After the last test I drove her to the airport. We went up to the private gate, getting buzzed in.

“What’s this?” She asked.

“I contacted my uncle and he’s letting me use his jet to fly you to Germany. There’ll be a town car to take you home when you land, and one to take you back to the air port. All you have to do is sit back and relax.”

She grabbed my sweater and pulled me into the most passionate kiss I’d ever had. “Seriously, who are you?”

“Just a rich kid with a savior complex. I’ll go to therapy one of these days.”

I watched as the attendant came out, loaded her bags into the plane, and guided her inside. I waved good bye and started driving off. My way home was lonely, but I felt good about what I was able to do. When I did get back to my place I found Ashley wearing sweatpants and a puffy jacket sitting next to two suit cases. “That was an unbelievably sweet thing that you did. Now, you’re going to take me home for the Holidays. You’re not the only one with surprises.”

Not being one to argue, I loaded our things in my car and started the six hour drive back to Ashley’s home state. Our way there was uneventful, my introduction to her family was pleasant. When I was in the bathroom, I heard her parents tell her not to let that one get away. If they only know the things she’s done that would prevent that very thing.

As it was getting late, we retired to the bedroom. However, he father had renovated her bedroom into his home office, so we ended up sleeping on the bottom bunk while her eighteen year old sister Madison slept on the top bunk.

Our stay was great, however we didn’t have any time together. Being two young people who were very much into each other, this became increasingly frustrating. It all came to a head on Christmas Eve.

That night Ashley was wearing a green plaid dress right red tights and black Mary Jane’s while Madison was wearing a red plaid dress with green tights and matching shoes. The whole night all I could think about was resuming the relationship that I normally had with Ashley.

Around eleven both of them excused themselves for the night. Their mom soon followed them. I was left down stairs with her father. We both had a glass of whiskey in our hands. “Can you believe that asskicking the 49er’s had tonight?” I asked Kevin.

“Oh my god, I haven’t seen Purdy get picked off like that since he place Iowa back in college.” He replied. “Just wait, come tomorrow all the experts are going to be placing him on fraud alert.”

“Well, he doesn’t have a cannon for an arm, he’s not that fast, he can’t really scramble. But, he does have good instincts, and while he’s on that rookie contact they can afford to pay all their all stars and that’s what’s good about Purdy.”

“Ha. You know, I never had a son to talk about this stuff with.” He replied. “So, just how long have you been dating my daughter?”

“Well, a couple of months. It’s been great. She’s super down to earth, fun, interesting. And again, thank you for having me. Holiday’s have been rough since…”

“You don’t have to say anything, Ash filled me in. I know what you’re going through. I lost my mother a few years ago. You know, we’d usually be at her home tonight. She made these raisin filled cookies that were just the best.”

We talked more about sports and life. I had a couple more drinks. I finished my last one and said “I’ve got to turn in. Merry Christmas.”

“You too, son.” Kevin said.

When I got up the stairs I smelled mix of pine and vanilla. There were candles lit all around the room. Around the bunk bed Christmas lights were hung. There was a sprig of mistletoe hanging from the top bunk. Underneath it, Ashley say topless with her red legs crossed wearing a Santa hat. “Merry Christmas babe.” Ashley said.

Now I should’ve asked about Madison, but I literally didn’t care. I stripped out of my clothes and went right over to her, our lips intertwining. Not wasting any time, I laid her back and spread her legs open. Seeing that she had cut the crotch out of her tights, and that she wasn’t wearing anything under them, I started eating her out. I could tell how needy she was because it wasn’t long before she came.

I then placed her legs on my shoulder and inserted myself. She started moaning so I covered her face with a pillow. I saw her move it, biting down on the corner. Right before I came, she wrapped her legs around me pulling me deeper inside of her. After I finished, I laid down, growing soft inside of her. “Merry Christmas, my little Twinkie.”

“You’re so stupid.” She said playfully. We cuddled for a bit, but then I really had to use the bathroom. I saw that she had passed out. We’d both been drinking, but neither of us were drunk.

Putting on my sleep pants, I walked into the en suite bathroom. Even though the room didn’t have any lights one, the moon illuminated it. In the bathtub, on top of fluffy towel, I found Madison. For reference, she had the same coloration as Ashley did, but she was a bit shorter and had a bit sharper features. Oh, and she was hogtied. Now, on the list of things that I didn’t think that I’d find, this was one of them.

She had a web of white rope forcing her body into that position. Her red dress had riddled up, revealing even more of her green tights. She had a black silk scarf tied over her eyes with a silver duct tape over her mouth. I removed the blindfold from her eyes and peeled the tape off her mouth. Seeing a white was of fabric in her mouth, I pulled it out. It turns out she had a pair of white ankle socks stuffed in her mouth. “Let me guess, Ashley did this to you?”

“Um, kinda. Yeah. She said she needed the room and said she had a way for me to enjoy myself.”

“Was she wrong?”

Madison didn’t respond right away. “No… I really enjoyed this.”

I lightly tickled her feet, running my nails along her soles. She stated laughing. “Well, let me get you united. I can’t believe your sister left you like this.”

“Oh damn, you mean I wouldn’t been like this all just. That would just be the worst.” Madison said sarcastically.

I started untying her, letting her stretch out for the first time in about an hour. After she was free, I help her stand up and get out of the tub. “Thanks, you have no clue how slippery it is wearing these things in porcelain.”

“Don’t mention it.”

She goes back into the room while I relive myself. When I come out, I see her standing next to the bed in snowflake pajamas and thick white fuzzy socks. “Hey Jack, do you think I could sleep tied up tonight?”

“Fine, I’m too tired to argue.”

I take her up into her bed, tied her wrist together in front of her, then tie her ankles and knees together. “Aren’t you going to gag me?”

“Not when you’re sleeping. Merry Christmas.”

I get down and blow out all the candles. As I lay down next to Ashley, she bolts up and says “Maddie!”

“Oh I found your handiwork. I took care of it, she’s in bed.”

“Thank you baby.” Ashley said. “Let me go put on my pj’s, you’ll love them.”

“The ones with the snowflakes on them?”

“How do you know that?” She asks.

“Maddie was wearing them?” I replied.

“Ugh, she takes everything that’s mine.”
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

Excellent story. Loving the new chapters! I wonder if Maddie will join this group.
My ongoing stories:

DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DioA »

Towards the end of my time with Ashley’s family I found myself sitting in my car late at night, phone held in a windshield mount, the FaceTime ringing sound filling the vehicle. Elise picked up the call on the other end. She was sitting on a windowsill bench, cream sweater under her blonde hair. “Hey babe.” I said. “I miss you. How has your stay been?”

“Hey you.” Elise replied. “It’s been wonderful. My mother was crying when I met her at the door. She said it was the best gift she’s ever gotten. Thank you so much. How about you, how’s things been at Ashley’s?”

“Oh, where do I even begin?”

I started telling her about how I’ve gotten along with everyone, how welcoming they’ve been, how it’s been a great holiday season. “I do have one hiccup. Her sister Madison has just been all over me. One Christmas Eve, Ashley had tied her up in the bathtub. I was the one to untie her and now she’s been trying to get me to “do whatever I want” with her. This is too much even for me.”

Elise nods her head, taking a sip out of a mug. “Okay, here’s what you do. Send Ashley’s parents out for the evening, say to a concert or show. You send her out for a girls night with her friends back home. Now how you deal with Madison is find a proxy for yourself. Ash was telling me about how she had a date to her homecoming dance. She liked the guy, I think his name was Luke. She just didn’t think he was very exciting. All you have to do is make her think he’s exciting. Once you take care of that, you’re in the clear.”

“Did I ever tell you you’re just the best?” I asked her.

“I know.” She replied. “But it’s always nice to hear.”

I followed Elise’s instructions to the letter. Her plan went off without a hitch. I sent the parents away, had Ashley’s friends “kidnap” her for a Girls Night Out (although not in the way she was used to) and I tracked down that Luke kid. I found him playing basketball at a local rec center. I waiting until he was on his way out before I confronted him.

“You Luke?” I asked.

“Who the fuck are you?” He replied.

“If you still like Madison, I’m the guy you need to listen to.”

I started to explain how I was dating her sister, and my troubles with her. I then told him my plan. “Are you the guy for the job?”

“I don’t know, it feels kinda wrong.”

“Look, it’ll all be fine. Just, come one. Follow me.”

It took some time, but I finally convinced him. He agreed to go along with my plan.

On the night of my big plan, I had Luke waiting in a storage room in the basement while I sat on the couch in the den downstairs and waited. I had told Madison where I’d be, if she needed me for anything. Sure enough, once the coast was clears, I heard her come down stairs. She was wearing a pink silk robe with blue socks. “Okay, it’s time. No ones around to catch us. It’s just you, and me.” Madison said, throwing a bag of ropes and other binding material at my feet.

I then stand up and sit her down on the couch. “Are you really sure this is what you want?”

“Yes, you big killjoy. For god’s sake, why can’t you men ever just take charge? Why do I have to do everything. For once I’d just like for someone to put me in my place.” Madison said.

“Fine.” I said. I pulled her arms behind her back and tied her wrist together. Then I reached into the bag, pulled out a pair of her panties, and balled them up. I pressed them against her lips, stuffing them in her mouth. Using a scarf to cleave gag her, I started tickling her ribs. Her gaged laughter didn’t cause too much noise, so I tied her ankles together.

“Okay, well this seems like a good point. Luke, she’s ready.”

“Mmm-mph?” She moaned. That’s when I stood up and let Luke take control.

“Really Madison, trying to sleep with your sister’s boyfriend? That’s pretty naughty. I’m going to have to punish you for that.”

Luke sat down on the couch and held her. “Retie her hands.” I told him. “Like I showed you on that mannequin.”

Under my guidance, Luke put Madison’s arms into a box tie. I had him tie her arms to her chest, cashing her breasts to pop out. “Now her hands are out of the way so you can discipline her.”

Luke then put Madison over his knee. He placed his hand on her ass, before bringing it up and then down hard. She yelped in her gag. “Quiet.” He said, as he rubbed the area he just spanked.

When we first started this, Madison was fuming mad. Now, she looked like she was enjoying herself. “Well Luke, show her how bad she’s been. Punisher her for being a brat.” I told him before I left the room.

“Oh, I intend to.” Luke replied.
SilverLinings
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SilverLinings »

Such an amazing read @DioA ! Thanks for posting it and look forward to reading more!
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

Fantastic update as always!
My ongoing stories:

harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Really great!
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DioA »

Later that night I was upstairs laying in bed, trying not to think about what was transpiring down there. While I knew that it was wrong, turning Madison down was one of the hardest things I’ve ever done. She’s a beautiful young woman, and I haven’t been getting to live the lifestyle I’ve become accustomed to.

However, these regrets vanished the moment Ashley came home. She was wearing a skimpy black dress that looked like it was painted on. Her hair and makeup as killer, with the dark brown fall framing her face in long waves. Kicking her heels into the corner, peeling off her dress, and hopping onto me while I laid in bed; Ashley slipped her hands under my shirt and took it off. “Hey you.” She said, slurring her words a bit.

“Hey yourself.” I replied. “Fun night?”

“Oh, it was alright, but what do you say we really drive it home?”

There were no complaints from me.

Later after we finished, I dressed myself while she went into the bathroom to freshen up and get ready for bed. While I laid on the bed, I heard the door turn and say Madison stumble into the room. I sat up as she found her way to the corner of the bed and plop down. “Have fun?” I asked.

“That was… just what I needed.” She replied.

“Feel put in your place?”

She laughed. “I didn’t know Luke had it in him.”

Madison then draped her arms over NH shoulders. “Thank you.”

“Don’t mention it.” I said as I rubbed her back. I then wished her goodnight while she crawled up into the top bunk. After a few moments I heard her light snoring.

Ashley then tip toed into the room and laid down next to me. “Maddie sleeping?” She whispered in my ear.

“Yeah.”

“What did you two do tonight?”

“I was up here most of the time. Luke was over. I kinda showed him the ropes.”

“Oh god, you’re like a plague. But good for her, I know I like it.”

A few days later Ashley and I were back in my place. We had just finished one play session, this time she had been a bound bunny. We were relaxing in the bathtub, I was rubbing her feet and giving her a bit of after care. Ashley then proposed a rather weird request.

“Hey, would you mind if I shaved your legs?”

“Why?”

“Well, back in high school I shaved my boyfriend’s legs for the swim team, and honestly I kinda like how it felt.”

“I don’t know…”

“C’mon, it’s winter. Only Elise and Me are going to see them.”

I eventually relented, much to her excitement. I felt the shaving cream being applied to my legs, then she took the razor and went down my shin. It didn’t feel bad. After she was done, we rinsed off, dried off, and then she massaged lotion into my legs. “Now we have to let this dry.”

I waited on the edge of the tub while she went into the bedroom. Once I felt the lotion absorb into my skin, I stood up and walked out. I found Ashley sitting on the bed with a pair of black tights and panties. She was wearing an identical pair. “Want to do one more thing for me?”

“Why not?”

She clapped as I sat down next to her. I slid the panties up and snapped them in black. My dick left a print in the front of them, which seemed to please Ashley. She then showed me how to put on the tights. As they slid up my hairless legs, I felt how something and silky they were, cashing me to swell.

“Doesn’t this feel good?” She asked.

“Does it make me weird if I say yes?” I ask.

“Think of it more as something that you’re doing to really turn your girlfriend on.”

She then crossed her pantyhose covered leg over mine. The sound, the sensation of nylon on nylon was something that we both really enjoyed.

Next she made a loop out of some white rope and bound my ankles together. She did the same thing to my knees. Flipping me over, she tied my arms together before tying them to my chest. Then I was rolled back over and had her discarded panties shoved in my mouth, followed by another pair of tights being tied around my mouth. Ashley then got on top of me, kissing my neck and dry humping me. I was moaning like crazy as I struggled in my bonds. “I’ve never found you sexier.” Ashley whispered in my ear.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic