Hunk Hunt (M+/M+) JAN 13 New Part

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Hunk Hunt (M+/M+) JAN 13 New Part

Post by Volobond »

Note: This story is a Company-Verse story that incorporates characters and themes from It's A Business, Bluebeard's Husbands, The Spring Break Job, A Good Day to Tie, Restraining Exercise, and Bushnapped, though I'd encourage you to see if the rest of the stories strike your fancy - they can be found through the link under my banner below.

The Hunk Hunt

Nash's arms were starting to ache, but the unforgiving metal held him in place with no hope of budging.

His back was up against a thick metal post, from which protruded two metal shackles that seemed to be sealed around his biceps, pulling his arms back and keeping his chest spread uncomfortably, preventing movement. He felt similar bands encircling his thighs. Further shackles on his wrists seemed to be anchored behind him. The only clothing he wore was his cowboy hat and his prized pair of boots. Other than that, he was completely exposed, apart from the infernal muzzle and hood completely blocking out his vision and filling his mouth to keep him from talking.

Even if he could talk to his fellow prisoners (and he didn't know if there were any, but he just sensed it in his bones), there was no being heard over the wind, for as best Nash could tell, they were all chained up in a truck bed. But where were they? And where were they going?

As a bump in the road sent a jolt all the way up his immobile spine, Nash tried to think of what was happening. He remembered being locked in some white room, strapped down while some doctor-looking people in lab coats poked and prodded at him in the manner of dairy farmers examining a new Holstein.

And before then... he had been on a ride from the ranch he worked at down to the nearby town for some supplies. Some city man had asked him for directions, and then attacked him, got him hogtied faster than a rodeo rider, and knocked him out with a needle of something.

So, kidnapped... examined... maybe even sold? What did these nefarious captors of his even want? Nash's current state of heavy restraint, nudity, and selective accessorizing did not bode well.

Nash's assessment was, of course, entirely correct. The imprisonment he currently languished in was in the bed of a truck, with three other prisoners equally helpless. And this truck was one of a caravan of five, each with a similar cargo, trundling through European countryside.

Not one of these prisoners had yet realized he had been kidnapped by the Company, but even if they had, they would not know that they were a score of very special prisoners indeed. Assessed to be of strong will and body, twenty men were chosen from those kidnapped by the branches round the world to stock the arena... for the Hunk Hunt.

Established long ago, the Hunk Hunt was a Conpany tradition, establishing the legendary Procurers globally, and allowing for generous inter-branch betting and cheering. It was also an excuse to hold an exclusive viewing party for the Board, longtime and prospective clients, and the cream of the crop of the Company.

Every four years, an elaborate arena would be constructed, with twenty glorious specimens released into it - it would thus be the duty of five chosen Procurers to not only capture the most, but defend their haul from the other Procurers. Concealed cameras would be at the ready to record the whole thing, as a streaming reward for clients of the Company's Entertainment division.

But all Nash knew was a cold chill as the truck passed out of the sultry Mediterranean air and into the subterranean hypogeum beneath the arena, a holding area for those that would be stocking it, as well as any other equipment, and eventually where the Procurers would enter.

He expected something he could fight, a moment where he'd be allowed to struggle against his captors, strike a decisive blow, and flee. But instead of being freed, the post he was on was dragged forward onto what felt like a specially-designed pallet for transport. He felt someone moving him along.

The industrial noises of metal and movement chorused around Nash, but without sight he could make no sense of it all. When the pallet stopped, he sensed the key moment approaching. But again his captors were ahead of him. He heard the clink of something touching the metal post -

-and suddenly every nerve was lighting up as he felt an electrical impulse tap through him. It was not painful, but it was distressing to the utmost as his body went completely numb, his nerves overloaded with information preventing his brain from sending the proper signals to move.

Nash knew he was being moved and manipulated, but the numbness of his body meant he didn't know what or who was doing it, only that someone was using a drill to free him from the stockade and shackles, and then forcing his limp body towards some new device - by now he had gained enough sense to be able to stand, but he could not make his limbs move how he wanted, only exist in the agonizing pins-and-needles state of low circulation.

Nash felt now an iron band around his neck, and another around his balls. A third encased his midsection, and his wrists were rigidly shackled together behind him. The iron bands all seemed connected by another metal post, but the threat of tugging his balls from his body further was enough to quell Nash's struggles as his body returned to normal, and someone removed his muzzle and hood.

Nash balked in surprise as his captor was revealed and... not revealed. They were a lean figure wrapped totally in a shiny skintight black material, maybe rubber or latex? The figure seemed to be able to see, despite no discernable eyeholes in the suit. There was padding down near their crotch, but from its size, Nash assumed the figure was male.

He shuddered as The Gimp ran its shiny hands down his chest and stomach, as if it could feel the sparse hairs across the expanse of Nash's torso.

"Don't fucking touch me!" Nash roared. It froze, almost in annoyance, and The Gimp removed its hands and left his field of vision.

"Creepy fuckin' fa-rrrgrguglh!" Nash gurgled as a hard white ball descended into sight and clicked against his teeth as it was roughly pulled into his mouth by the straps attached. Already Nash's jaw felt as though it was creaking with strain as the unforgiving ball was secured in place. The Gimp returned to his view and gently placed a finger to where its lips would be on its blank face, and then used that finger to lightly tap Nash on the nose.

With a triumphant tweak of Nash's left nipple, The Gimp sauntered off, leaving Nash screaming into the gag, trying not to pull his balls off, and trying to discern any reason for why he was here...

Last edited by Volobond 3 months ago, edited 3 times in total.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Yay more Company-verse!! Hope this year's Hunk Hunt gets record breaking viewership figures. Almost hunger games-esque, maybe the procurers will get heavily bound and gagged too :lol:
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

I am beyond excited for this tale! More Company? Check! Hunks? Check! A Hunger Games/Dangerous Game style plot? Check! Cannot wait to see this year's hunt unfold!
My M/M Stories Here
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Always good to re-enter the world of The Company with another exciting premise. With some serious metal bondage in play I don't think these hunks are going anywhere soon.

Will be interesting to see which characters return - I might have to do some revision!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Joy! Rapture!

A new Company tale!!!! :D :D :D

On the edge of my seat already.

Man hunts are right up my alley! :twisted:
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

I'm always a fan of Hunts and this one promises to be excellent. Definitely looking forward to more.
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Haha, the Company really knows how to have fun with their prey!

It's nice seeing this setting return and Nash makes a fun abductee. I liked the touch of his handler possibly being another capture of the Company and not giving him any clues. Looking forward to seeing where this goes!
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Croup
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Croup »

Very hot premise. Looking forward to all the team-ups, betrayals, and takedowns it entails!
Yaru
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Yaru »

Rawr! what a best way to get back to read stories in this site than a new company-verse story!? defiinitively eager for this
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

@Guardianbound @gag1195 @Pup Wingletang @KidnappedCowboy @MaxRoper @Croup @Yaru

"Yes, the Company has been in operation for centuries, spreading across the Eastern Hemisphere. It has its origins in several fringe religious cults, but truly became a power behind the scenes in the latter half of the fourteenth century. We've got quite the storied history!"

The young woman gave a hearty chuckle as she led a group down a small gallery, providing them context and making sure they didn't stray into the backstage areas. She looked the picture of a museum docent, a short and brightly patterned scarf tied around her neck over her crisp black blazer and skirt.

"This last painting is a reproduction of a famous one depicting the town of Clove Hitch, where the US Branch got its start." She continued, indicating an oil painting of a dusty Western town. "Now please, feel free to grab a glass of champagne and follow me into the main viewing parlor. We've got a surprise for you, and it's not just the fully stocked open bar!"

The guide gestured to a handsome young man that had silently moved forward with a tray of drinks. He wore a pair of fitted white slacks and a tight white polo shirt, but certain details made him more than just a server. For one thing, there was the smooth white band of microfoam tape wrapped around his lower face tightly enough for the indentation of his lips to show clearly. The hands holding the tray were also clearly handcuffed to it, and the tray itself attached with a thin chain to his belt. Several of the guests did take flutes of champagne.

"As a note, all our service staff in white like this one here are available for sale. We encourage you to use the marker attached to them to write your buyer number on their shirts to indicate interest, and we'll hold the auction at the end of the event." The woman said brightly, and the server went rigid as one older man spotted the marker dangling from a string on the server's hip, and quickly marked a small 63 on his lower back.

The woman led them into an upscale, temperature-controlled hall filled with plush leather couches and viewing screens currently displaying the picturesque high-rise structure they were all currently in, a long bar lit with LED lights, a raised stage area, and dominated by one wall which was a full observation window surveying the beautiful European countryside below. The main object of the view, however, was the arena - a collection of buildings that appeared to be a reproduction of a Wild West ghost town, surrounded by Mediterranean forest, giving it a slightly uncanny feel.

"Will we be able to see the action from the window?" One of the guests asked eagerly.

"You'll be able to see some figures moving if you watch carefully, but fortunately the Company has already provided live coverage via hiden camera, so you'll be able to see exactly what's happening in the hidden areas, whether in the town or the forest."

"The contestants... we'll get to meet them, I'm sure?" Another guest spoke up, gently fingering her necklace of pearls.

"Certainly, ma'am. They'll mingle in the parlor for a biy before they prepare for the Hunt."

"And what about our host? The Company's Owner?" A hawkish man demanded, raising an eyebrow.

"Master V is tireless in his efforts to improve the Company. He retains the privilege of choosing selectively those that will share his valuable time. I'm certain that you will find your fellow guests and our Board stimulating enough company." The guide said coolly. "Besides, as our last clients to arrive, the other guests will be thrilled to speak with you."

She nodded with clear finality, and strode off, heels clicking against marble floors. The guests began to mingle and converge with the group - altogether around 45 of the uber rich and reclusive, with their associated hangers on and entourage. Some of them were first-time buyers, and those who had already worked with the Company were like attractions themselves, with their accompanying slaveboys, drones, pups, and gimps.

Even more admired were employees of the Company, the powerful Procurers in dark suits, the scientists of the research department in sports coats and evening gowns, and the Board commanding attention by pure force of presence.

Weaving among them were service staff. Some of them dressed in all-white, standing out even while silent guests wrote numbers on them. Any others, like the bartenders, dressed in oufits of unobtrusive but fitted black.

The guide, finally free of her charges, slipped into the almost invisible swinging door to the employee area and sighed.

"Fucking vultures."

"Not exactly a charitable sentiment, Grace." A chuckle startled her as its originator lit a cigarette. "Those vultures help pay the Company so that you'll never have to work again after the end of the year."

Grace shot the man, a reserve bartender she knew only as Temple, an unimpressed look. "Yeah, well... doesn't mean I have to like them... out of earshot, that is." Her frown became a glare as Temple took a drag. "Don't they have a rule against smoking?"

"Oh, yeah, I'm sure the kinky slavery company is totally eco-friendly and shit." Temple jeered. "Besides, all those rich people smoke. So they'll definitely tip me if I remind 'em of their favorite scent."

"You're such a dick." Grace sighed.

Temple winked.

Another young man, dressed in black, with long brown hair up in a bun, slipped between them. Grace leaned over and caught his arm gently. "Hey, do you know when the Board is getting here? I need to figure out how much longer I need to help vamp."

"Oh, uh..." the young man seemed a little startled. "The Board's already here."

"Oh, shit." Temple quickly crushed his cigarette against the wall. "Kid, they're all talking about some kinda surprise. Know anything?"

"N-not really. Just that... the Board was really in a fit about it." He hesitated before continuing. "Apparently someone tried to break into the Owner's suite. The Board has them prisoner."

"Holy- wait a minute. The Owner is here?" Grace's eyes went wide. "Like, right now?"

"He comes to all these things." The young man said.

"Yeah, right. Nobody's seen him in years." Temple chuckled. "Keep dreamin', kid. Go find a tray to take somewhere."

"Thanks. And don't mind Temple, he's a dick." Grace said conspiratorially to the boy.

"Don't mind Grace, she's just got it bad for me."

"Dick." Grace shot back, the kid vanishing past them into the employee area. "Lemme go find the Board and see what's up."

"Better you than me." Temple smirked. He glanced after her as she left. "Hate to see you go, Grace, but love to watch you leave!"

He cackled as she flipped him the middle finger over her shoulder.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Love the latest, and what may be a bondage-fest of a "Westworld"-type game and auction.

It's in the little touches that you do so well, @Volobond. The microfilm gag and the form fitting, white uniform of the servers who not only offer flutes of champagne, but are themselves selections to be had for the highest bidder. Those little details keep me on the edge of my seat (and on edge, wink, wink) while reading your stories. :D

And, Oh! The bitchy employees of the Company...the bird-flipping Grace and Temple...on their toes when told the Board and Owner prowl about! :evil:

Just who broke into the Owner's Suite? Might he be a character we've met before! :o
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Attractive servers bound and gagged and for sale? Attractive, flirtatious bartenders in tight pants? A chance to talk to the famed procurers and board members? The Owner himself? The actual hunt on the big screens? Even a gorgeous view? Gonna get sensory overload in that viewing lounge!

We've spent a lot of time with the procurers in the field and on assignment, its easy to forget that the Company is, well... a company. Which includes these non-procurer positions, and the fun office relationships, friendships, and rivalries like any other place of business!

But my goodness, who would be stupid enough to try and break into the office of the Owner of a Company that specializes in kidnapping, disappearing, and enslaving people? Not exactly the best odds of success for the thief...
My M/M Stories Here
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

The owner Master V finally makes an appearance!! I'm here to take notes on his character description. I'm imagining a "Mr Grey will see you now" kind of good looks and vibe, master V is on higher level with the kink though ;)

Love the scene setting in this chapter, the servers, the gossipy lower level staff with play fighting, the politics within the upper management, the clientele.

And I hope we get to find out more of history of the Company. Founded in the Eastern hemisphere, but where? Are there shareholders and how are the board and owner selected? Did Master V inherit his position because of a past history as a procurer, perhaps he even won a past iteration of the Hunk Hunt? And finally whose brilliant idea was it to create the Hunk Hunt in the first place, when? And who won?
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Oh. My. God!!!!

I had been thinking about writing something with this premise for some time, so imagine my surprise when I see a tale unfolding, told by one of my favorite writers! And I can get in on the ground floor as it starts! The idea of a "Most Dangerous Game" leading to captivity is a long-held love of mine and I have no doubt this is going to be an amazing ride!
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Masterful setup as always. The suspense is building. Will we finally see the Board and the mysterious Master V?
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Hey, all! Sorry that this part took so long - it seemed every time I was ready to keep writing and then to post, the site would keep me from accessing it! But without further ado, the next chapter of Hunk Hunt!

@Guardianbound @gag1195 @Pup Wingletang @KidnappedCowboy @MaxRoper @Croup @Yaru @wataru14

Grace darted deeper into the backstage area, almost down to the express elevator to the hypogeum area below the arena where all the props and captives were kept.

And halted abruptly when it was clear the entire Board was gathered around something. Apart from the Owner, these were the most powerful men and women in the world, and it was not a good feeling when they all looked up towards her as she entered the area. Like the eldritch gods of horror novels, it was better not to attract their attention.

"Ah, Grace. I assume you must be looking for instruction. Please, come here."

Arden Lynch, the newest member of the Board, stretched out a friendly hand towards Grace. His ocean blue eyes complimented the fitted navy suit he wore, though he seemed to be growing out his dark hair from its modern undercut style. Arden wasn't much older than herself, but given the situation and his status, Grace clung to his offer like a lifeline.

He took her hand and gently drew her towards the ring of Board members, but their dread gazes had already turned back to the three bundles on the ground that Grace initially assumed were centerpieces or sculptures. But when one gave a sharp, keening wail, she nearly leaped into the air.

Three men, barely recognizable as humanoid due to how far they were folded in on themselves and how much rope imprisoned them, lay in the center of the ring. One man, bald and bearded, with a stocky frame and in shirtsleeves, had been ball-tied, with his wrists locked together under his knees, his back painfully stretched as his head was also tied to his knees and his ankles linked to his belt loops to further compress him.

The second, seeming younger and classically fit, had been looped in rope in a series of bands from head to toe, at the ankles, above and below the knees, the thighs, the wrists, above and below the elbow, and at the chest, practically molding the limbs into one piece, and then arched in a strict hogtie that looked more like a contortionist's pose.

The third, whom Grace could discern the least, sat cross legged, with his head almost bent all the way down to his feet. With his hands behind his back, Grace recognized this as a shrimp tie, a stress tie designed to fatigue the captive, and judging from how his button down was drenched in sweat, it was working. Along with the brutally strict tie, the man was also mitted and hooded, the laces on the back of the hood pulled so tight Grace wondered why they didn't snap.

Two men, one powerfully built, like a mixed martial arts champion and the other more lithe like a gymnast, knelt at work, still continuing to tie up the immobile men.

Grace knew better than to ask who they are, but when the Board started speaking again, she also knew better than to interrupt.

"How did they get in?"

The fighter-looking man grunted. "It's always a seduction with the Bureau. My guess is they got let in by one of the staff and then infiltrated the backstage from there."

"Bureau? So they're FBI?"

"No, not that one. Those two are CIA." The man said, then glanced over at the shrimp-tied one. "But that one's from my old Bureau of National Defense and Government. I'll have to make a few calls."

"If BNDG is sending agents after us-"

"They're not." The man said firmly, tone brooking no opposition. (Who was this man, Grace thought, that could so easily talk like this to the Board?) "The Company's a big fish - no way the Bureau sends only one agent, and pairs them with a couple of Langley stooges. Must be a case of biting off more than they can chew, hunting for something. I can make it clear with some old friends that this shit won't be tolerated."

Grace noted with some surprise that though the hooded man seemed to have the least amount of rope on him, he was actually the most secured. Not just by the horribly uncomfortable stress position, but by the subtle weave of the rope harness securing his mitted hands and arms - it was linked both under his arms to his torso and up around his neck, so any movement at all would cause the ropes to twitch and tighten, either depriving him of air by compressing his ribs and lungs, or strangling him around the neck.

The man stood and noted with his dark grey eyes that Grace was looking, and flicked a wink her way before turning towards another member of the Board.

The other man, lithe and strong like a gymnast, with broad shoulders and muscular forearms on display due to his rolled up sleeves, stood and called the Board to order. "Alright. We'll await the results of your talk. It's best to conduct it ASAP. We don't want the Hunt disrupted by any backup. As for the agents... add them to the showcase. Except for the BNDG man. We'll figure out what to do with him ourselves. "

The man smoothed down his sleeves and held out a hand for his jacket, which the Australian Branch Director was holding. In full dress, he seemed to be the stereotype of the mysterious and sexy billionaire - no tie, his suit and shirt immaculately pressed. Muscular enough to be tantalizing, not enough to be thought brutish. Wavy brown hair, a strong jaw, piercing amber eyes. Grace had no doubt that this was the Company's Owner. That this was Master V.

"Well, my friends. Let's proceed."

He looked right at her, and her heart nearly stopped. "Grace, was it? You'll have a few more products to announce in the showcase, but the script will be ready soon. I think it's time I made my appearance with the Board. Run along and tell them the Owner is among them, and ready to appear."

Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

OMG a new company verse I apologise for being a little late to this @Volobond but now that I’ve stumbled across it I’m hooked
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

The intrigue! The mystery! The references! The reveal! And the damn hunt hasn't even started yet! I have a feeling those CIA agents will get snatched up immediately, but I wonder what the plans are for our third hapless agent...
My M/M Stories Here
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

The tension mounts! The suspense is terrible. I hope it lasts...

Quite a thorough bondage job on the three agents. But if one of them really is BNDG, extra precautions need to be taken. And this "showcase" is really piquing my interest. Can't wait to see who's on display!
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

CIA and BNDG!! There's really nothing that can take on The Company. Can't wait to see all the interesting punishments. Master V is charming already, I eagerly await more of him in action.

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Sorry about the delay, all! The recent site troubles kept me from gathering momentum enough to write and post, and then my own writer's block hit. But here it is and I hope you enjoy!

@Guardianbound  @gag1195  @Pup Wingletang @KidnappedCowboy  @MaxRoper  @Croup  @Yaru  @wataru14 @Socksbound

Temple shuddered as he saw the next group gliding up to the bar - some of the heads of the Legal Department. The Silk Spiders, as they were known colloquially, dressed impeccably. Silk vests and leather gloves, always pressed and smooth. There were two heads here, with a small gaggle of subordinates, recognizable by their silk ties and heavy muzzles, with delicate black padlocks.

The first head was a broad-chested giant of a man, with short styled brown hair and some greying in his neat beard and at his temples. He wore a suit of deep navy and a black shirt and tie, tight leather gloves over his hands. His counterpart wore a bright red silk vest with a brocade pattern, and over it a leather harness, his black gloves looking more like driving gloves.

"Now, why haven't you brought your new husband, Charles? Afraid of the competition?" The bright one teased as he slid onto a barstool and glanced at Temple. "Aperol Spritz, please."

"Whiskey sour." Charles nodded to Temple before raising an eyebrow at his colleague. "I'd never bring Adrian to a work function, Owen. You jackals could never handle the jealousy."

"But our department is well known for its secrecy." Owen chortled, glancing at the pair of muzzled assistants. "Do you think they'd express their oh-so deep-seated jealousy?"

"Laugh all you like, but I refuse to be baited." Charles retorted. He glanced over at Temple, giving a grateful nod as he accepted the cocktail. "Don't try to play a player."

Owen smirked as he took his own cocktail from Temple. "Speaking of players, I hear the Owner's in-house tonight."

"That so? The new one, yes?"

Owen's gaze snapped to Charles in brief surprise before he shot an imperious look at Temple, who retreated out of earshot. "New Owner?"

Charles nodded. "Theoretically. How else do you explain why the past two years have altered the Company so drastically? Finally ousting and overruling old Gustav, placing more emphasis on entertainment production and renewable sources of material beyond just our usual product? Supposedly the last time such a shift happened, it was thought to be when the last Owner took over. And I heard from a friend that this Owner has revealed himself to certain members of the Board."

"Why do you get to be privy to all the best gossip?"

"Because people are afraid of you." Charles chuckled.

"Oh right; how could I have forgotten?"

Owen shot a glance at Temple and slid his cocktail back across the bar for another. Seeing it was safe to approach, Temple did so.

"Heard anything about the Hunt yet? Any gossipy clients?"

Temple chuckled, still a little uneasy. "Sure. What've you heard?"

"I heard that they're bringing in some retired Procurers this year. Sort of an old versus new sort of thing." Charles chuckled.

"Oh, wow. Yeah, definitely there were some of the guests speculating on which Procurers would compete." Temple cast an eye about the room.

"Are you... looking for someone?" Owen asked.

"No! Er... no. Just around. Bartender survey, you know?"

Owen narrowed his eyes. "You know, it's very unwise to lie to a head of Legal."

Charles beckoned to one of the muzzled assistants and whispered into his ear.

"I'm not lying, sir. Just... looking around."

Owen's suspicious look became a glare. "You do know that it's quite out of the question for staff to bring unapproved guests, yes?"

"O-of course, Mr. Sable." Transfixed by Owen's glare, Temple didn't notice the assistants moving behind the bar and surrounding him until they moved as one to grab him, wrenching his arms behind his back amd jamming a wad of black silk into his mouth. They moved so efficiently that no other guest even looked over, his grunts and struggles disguised by the ambient music and hum of conversation.

"Take him to the holding room. Now I have to alert the Board." Owen sighed. He glanced at Charles.

Charles chuckled and gently raised his hand for the nearest staff member, a young man with long brown hair worn up. "Excuse me, sir. Would you mind telling the Board that there's the potential for an unauthorized intruder or intruders?"

The boy's eyes widened. "You found how they got in?"

Charles' eyes narrowed. "What do you mean?"

"The Board captured some people infiltrating! And were wondering how they got in."

"Ah, so the bartender WAS lying."

"Obviously." Owen muttered. "I wouldn't have had him dragged off if not."

"Yes, you would've." Charles shot back.

"Yes, I would've." Owen admitted without missing a beat.

"Either way, please run to the Board and let them know."

The boy nodded. "Yes, sir." Charles gently squeezed his shoulder in approval before sending him off.

Owen looked mournfully at his empty cocktail glass. "Charles, why don't you bid on one of these servers?"

"Because I have a husband and pet at home already."

"You could probably use a houseboy."

Charles smirked. "Why don't you bid?"

Owen mused over this. "Perhaps I will. Let us mingle."

On the raised stage, a handsome man in an immaculate suit emerged, now wearing a headset microphone. "Ladies and gentlemen, mesdames et messieurs, welcome! For those of you who do not know me, I am the host of this event you have so graciously consented to attend. Before the showcase for the day begins, I am delighted to introduce you to the heroes of the hour. The four Procurers who will be competing in the Hunt!"

Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Firstly, Charles!!! Should've brought your husband along so we can see him.

Is it possible for Master V to be a plant? A secret coup in The Company made possible because of the owner's secrecy? Love to imagine a real master V being held captive as the fake one trots about.

And I believe @Volobond you are foreshadowing the return of the one and only OG.... ;)
Daddy is back ;)

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

My goodness! The return of Charles AND Mr. Sable! Its all coming full circle with this event!

I did not expect Temple to be involved, so that was a nice twist. I wonder if he'll end up as an unwilling participant in the Hunt?

Can't wait to see the procurers that we'll get to observe during the Hunt!
My M/M Stories Here
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Looks like this will be one of those storys that pulls all the strands together and then ties them into an even more complicated knot resulting in more questions than answers!

harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Amazing story so far! I'm less familiar with the interweaving Company stories but will definitely look into them more having read this. I love the Squid Games/The Hunt/almost Hunger Games-y vibe it has and looking forward to reading more!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic