Chris and an unexpected weekend FF/M

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Glovedgirllover
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Chris and an unexpected weekend FF/M

Post by Glovedgirllover »

Friday evening.
32 years old Chris turned off his office computer and in anticipation of the coming weekend, which promised to be a very busy one in the campaign of his friends, hurried to the elevator. He got off with his colleagues in the underground parking lot and, after saying goodbye to everyone, hurried to his mini-van.
He liked roomy cars: they were very convenient to gather a good campaign and drive away to some interesting place.
He got into the car, started the engine and waved to his colleagues as they drove away from the parking lot. Then he pulled out his cell phone. The whole company was supposed to meet at Dan's place, it was only necessary to specify the time when Chris was to pick everyone up. But before Chris could even dial the number, the door to the right of the driver's side suddenly opened and a woman sat down on the passenger seat. A dumbfounded Chris stared at the woman in amazement. She was wearing a white trench coat, a mottled silk scarf completely covering her head, with bangs of black hair coming down from under the scarf, right up to the large red-rimmed sunglasses that hid her eyes. Overall, her face was very pretty, but somehow strangely pale. Her hand closest to him was in the pocket of her coat.

"Lady... mmmm, excuse me... I... can I help you in any way?" - as if waking up from a daze, managed to utter Chris.

At the same moment Chris heard the side door open right behind him, and someone else was inside his car.
Chris was about to look over his shoulder, but he was stopped by the voice of a lady in a trench coat:

"Sorry, my girlfriend and I had a car break down and we were really hoping a fine gentleman like you could give us a ride..."

Chris immediately noted that her voice was muffled for some reason, plus her lips were completely still. But before Chris could try to comprehend anything, a black leather gloved hand came out from behind him, pressing a wet cloth with an acrid odor to the lower part of his face. Immediately, a second palm in black covered the hand holding the rag, increasing the pressure. Chris tried to grab his attacker's hands, but the lady in coat sitting next to him quickly climbed onto his lap and with her red leather gloved hands grabbed Chris's wrists, preventing him from ripping away the clutching hands of the one sitting behind him.
It was hard for Chris to fight the two at once, the lady in the glasses confidently continued to hold his arms back, glancing around in passing. Chris was also hoping that maybe one of his coworkers hadn't gotten away yet and could somehow interfere with what was going on.

"Shhhh... it's okay... we're not going to hurt you..." - came the quiet calm voice of the lady in dark glasses again.

At that, her lips remained still again. Chris tried to hold his breath, but it was becoming increasingly difficult to do so. It seemed to him that her eyes, hidden by the dark glasses, were literally boring into him.

"Oh, you think you can hold your breath for a long time... What a sly boy. But, we're in no hurry, and you still have to breathe, don't you?" - her muffled quiet voice again.

Chris realized that she was right, and soon he was forced to instinctively inhale what the rag pressed against his face was soaked in. After involuntarily taking a few breaths in and out, Chris felt dizzy, his eyes began to darken, and before he lost consciousness, he managed to hear a second female voice from behind him:

"Well. I told you he wouldn't even realize you were wearing a mask..."

Chris finally realized why the lips of the lady in sunglasses who was talking to him were motionless: the silicone mask perfectly imitated the features of a real face. But it was too late, the darkness had managed to cover him.
Chris woke up in total darkness. His head was splitting. So, he didn't immediately realize that the darkness was artificial: his eyes were tightly blindfolded with something. His mouth was also stuffed with something, and it was impossible to spit it out, apparently his gag was wrapped with duct tape around the underside of his head. He was lying on something soft, his arms and legs stretched out to the sides. And most importantly, he was completely naked!
He didn't know how much time had eventually passed as he suddenly heard the sound of a door opening and two pairs of heeled feet approaching him. By feel he realized it was the bed he was lying on and the two sat down on the bed on either side of him.

"It seems our boy has already come to his senses. Are we all set? Did you turn it on?" came the first muffled, what Chris now knew to be a masked female voice.

"Yes, the video camera is working..." - another, also mask-muffled female voice answered her.

"Great! As I promised, we won't hurt you, but you, my good one, will have to try harder too!"

He flinched as someone’s palm lay on his thigh. He immediately felt the softness of the leather of the glove in which that palm was draped. Her fingers began to gently massage his still flaccid cock. Apparently, after the chloroform, his cock did not want to respond immediately to the gentle touch of the unknown woman.

"Oh, I know how to get him up faster!"

The lady who said this, as Chris could tell by the pressure on the mattress of the bed, climbed with her feet on the bed next to his head, which he began to wiggle to the sides, trying to figure out what she meant. And then he smelled an odor approaching, and soon his nose, which was the last one left free on his face, was covered with moist warmth: she had sat with her crotch on his face! Her pussy covered his nose, completely depriving him of the ability to breathe. Chris' attempts to pull his weight off the woman on his face were unsuccessful.

"Oh yeah... Mmmm... Come on, move your nose... make my pussy feel good..."

Just as he was ready to pass out, she would raise herself up, allowing him to take a few life-saving breaths through her nose as she lowered herself again. The other lady continued to massage his cock, which strangely enough was beginning to harden rapidly!

"There you go, I told you so! The customer is ready!"

And soon his straining cock found itself immersed in the nice warm wetness of the other lady who had ridden him. Slowly at first, but then faster and faster, she rode his cock. The lady sitting on his face was actively moving while making sure Chris didn't suffocate, periodically lifting her crotch above his nose. And then Chris felt a wave of rapidly approaching orgasm. The lady who was sitting on his face felt it too, literally pressing his face into the mattress of the bed with all her weight, drowning out all his moans. The lady riding his cock, on the other hand, did not slow down, and soon with a long moan she froze, visibly shuddering her whole body.
The lady sitting on his face rose up, releasing his face. Chris breathed noisily through his newly vacated nostrils. The second lady also slowly rose up and released his once again collapsed cock. After that they silently withdrew, closing the door behind them.
Chris, who had already managed to fall asleep after the whole incident, was suddenly awakened by a palm clamping down on his riveted mouth and nose too! The other palm started massaging his cock again. And the hands were wearing leather gloves again!

"Mmmm... sorry, darling, you really did a good job, but I want to make sure it all works out..."

After a few movements, she quickly settled on his still not fully hardened cock. Without stopping moving, with both hands she clamped over his mouth and nose, depriving him of any chance to breathe, and it wasn't long before Chris felt like he was about to cum. She still allowed him to inhale through his nose a few times as he began shooting portions of cum into her with a noisy sniffle. She moaned loudly, then froze and collapsed onto her captive's chest, still straddling him.

"Mmm... you did a good job, my boy..." - right next to his ear came her mask-muffled whisper, "Thank you, darling... You'll be free soon. Sure, you can go to the cops, but what will you tell them? But the video of you doing it could go viral on the Internet... Well, now it's time for you to get some rest..."

Just then, a familiar wet rag came down on his nose. Desperately moving his head, he couldn't stop her hands from pressing the chloroform-soaked rag against his face.

"Shhhh... it's okay, it's okay... Don't be afraid, you'll just fall asleep.... That's it... I'll miss you..."

After that, Chris passed out...
Chris woke up in the backseat of his car in the same underground parking lot. He was dressed the same way he had been when he got behind the wheel. Slowly coming to his senses, he pulled out his phone, discovering many missed calls from his friends. It was already Saturday night.
Two girls, cuddled on the couch in the living room of their house, were watching with interest the screen of a large plasma TV, on which two naked ladies in silicone masks that completely hid their faces were actively moving on a man tied to the bed.

"Well... I think it's a pretty good video..."

"What if it's all for nothing? You know how much I want a baby..."

"Don't worry! We'll grab him again anyway and do it all over again..."

"Oh yeah. And you know? I enjoyed kidnapping him as much as raping him!"

"Then here's to us!"

The two girls raised their champagne glasses. Everything came out just as they wanted it to. All that was left was to wait.......
Last edited by Glovedgirllover 5 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Mirandabound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mirandabound »

Excellent
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Mirandabound wrote: 5 months ago Excellent
Completely agree.
Glovedgirllover