Carnival Cowboy Robber (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
robleligoteur
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Carnival Cowboy Robber (M/M)

Post by robleligoteur »

I

As I strolled through the carnival-filled streets of Western Germany, the vibrant energy of the celebration surrounded me. I had decided to embrace the festivities by dressing up as an Indian, complete with feathers and beads. The rhythmic beat of the music led me to a lively bar where I spotted Heinz, a man decked out in a classic cowboy ensemble – boots, dark blue denims, a red shirt with chest pockets, and a matching hat. His appearance practically screamed 'Wild West.'
Spotting him, I couldn't resist the opportunity for some playful interaction. "Howdy, partner!" I exclaimed, adopting a cheesy cowboy accent as I approached him. Heinz grinned, clearly enjoying the camaraderie. "Well, howdy yourself, stranger!" he replied, tipping his hat.
We hit it off instantly, bonding over our shared love for dancing and singing. The bar's lively atmosphere fueled our enthusiasm as we twirled around, lost in the carnival revelry. Laughter echoed in the air, and for a moment, we were characters in our own little Western tale.
Feeling the rhythm, Heinz suggested we continue the party at his flat. "What do you say we mosey on over to my place, partner? Keep this shindig goin'!" he proposed with a playful wink. I agreed, thinking that I had stumbled upon an easy mark.
Arriving at Heinz's flat, we cracked open a couple of beers, and the festivities continued. "This is one mighty fine place you got here, cowboy," I remarked, eying the Western-themed decor that adorned the walls.
But then an idea struck me – a mischievous game inspired by the old tales of cowboys and Indians. "How 'bout we spice things up a bit, partner?" I suggested with a sly smile. "Let's play a little game. You be the cowboy, and I'll be the Indian. We'll see if you can escape my cunning ways."
Heinz's eyes lit up with excitement, and he handed over his play revolver, fully embracing the playful spirit of the suggestion. "Alright, Indian, let's see what you got!" he chuckled.
As we engaged in the mock capture, Heinz willingly handed me a collection of rope. "This here should do the trick, Indian," he said, seemingly oblivious to the turn of events. I expertly bound him to a wooden post in his rustic-looking flat, relishing in the irony of the situation.
"Y'know, cowboy, you look quite handsome all tied up like this," I teased, maintaining the playful banter. Heinz chuckled nervously, clearly enjoying the roleplay.
But then came the twist. Breaking character, I revealed my true intentions, my tone turning more serious. "You were a bit too trusting, cowboy. This here game was just a distraction. Now, let's see what goodies you've got for me."
Heinz's eyes widened, the realization hitting him. "Wait, what? You can't be serious!" he protested, his playful demeanor replaced by genuine concern.
"Oh, I'm dead serious, cowboy. Time to see what treasures you've been hidin' in this here saloon," I said, adopting a more menacing tone as I began my search for valuables.
As the carnival joy faded away, replaced by the tension in the room, I couldn't help but marvel at my luck in finding such an innocent and unsuspecting prey in the midst of the carnival chaos.

II

I leaned in, my demeanor shifting from playful to menacing as I locked eyes with Heinz. "Alright, cowboy, no funny business. Where's that cash and credit card of yours?" I demanded, my tone leaving no room for negotiation.
Heinz, his eyes reflecting a mix of confusion and concern, quickly responded, "The bank card is in the pocket of my shirt, and the wallet's in the side pocket of my denim pants."
A sly grin crept across my face as I wasted no time in frisking him. His cowboy outfit suddenly seemed to make him appear more vulnerable than ever. Unbuttoning his chest pocket, I retrieved his bank card. Then I got his walled out of the side pocked of his flat and felt his trembling body while I frisked him with my greedy hands.

"Now, cowboy, don't go playin' games with me. What's the PIN?" I demanded, my voice lowering to a dangerous growl.

Heinz hesitated for a moment before reluctantly providing the information. "It's 4-7-2-1," he muttered, clearly uncomfortable with the situation unfolding.
Taking note of the PIN, I couldn't risk any interference or attempts to call for help. Without a word, I reached for a nearby cloth and, in one swift motion, gagged Heinz. His protests were muffled, and his eyes widened in a mix of fear and resignation.
With the information I needed and Heinz effectively silenced, I turned my attention back to the task at hand, fully intent on making the most of this unexpected opportunity.

Leaving Heinz alone, tied up to the wooden post in his own flat, was strangely satisfying. He looked quite the picture of vulnerability, his cowboy outfit now a stark contrast to the reality of his predicament. The red shirt with chest pockets clung to him, accentuating the helplessness of the situation. His blue bandanna, once a playful accessory, had been repurposed as a makeshift gag, muffling any attempts to call for help.
I took a moment to survey my surroundings, ensuring I left no traces of my presence. With a sly smile, I made my way to the ATM. As I inserted Heinz's bank card, I couldn't help but feel a twinge of excitement at the prospect of what awaited me in his account. To my delight, his balance revealed a considerable sum, far beyond what I initially anticipated.
Realizing the potential for a more lucrative endeavor, I decided to extend my stay. I calculated the daily withdrawal limit and set my sights on a larger haul. After obtaining the maximum amount, I returned to Heinz's flat, where he remained bound to the post, his eyes revealing a mixture of fear and resignation.
"Now, cowboy, let's have a little chat," I declared, enjoying the power dynamics at play. I began probing into his personal life, asking questions that would keep him both mentally and emotionally captive.
"Are you living alone, Heinz?" I inquired, watching for his response. Heinz, bound and gagged, could only nod or shake his head in reply. He gave a subtle nod, indicating that he indeed lived alone.
I continued, "What about your romantic life, cowboy? Are you involved with a guy or a girl?" Heinz's eyes betrayed a hint of discomfort as he hesitated before shaking his head. It seemed he wasn't eager to divulge that aspect of his life.

Leaning in, I pressed further. "Anyone at work gonna miss you the next few days?" Again, I awaited his response. This time, Heinz shook his head, suggesting that he might not be immediately missed, potentially providing me with more time to exploit his resources.
The room was filled with a tense silence, broken only by the muffled sounds of Heinz's attempts to speak through the makeshift gag. The carnival atmosphere of the city outside seemed a world away from the reality unfolding within the confines of Heinz's flat.

IV

As I rifled through Heinz's belongings, checking his smartphone and turning on his computer, I couldn't help but notice his eyes watching my every move. The single-room flat revealed more about Heinz than I initially anticipated. His wooden structure under the roof housed a variety of personal items, blending living, sleeping, and working spaces.
As I explored the contents of his drawers, I stumbled upon coils of rope and scarves with knots in the middle. It became evident that Heinz had been engaging in some self-bondage activities. The discovery added an unexpected layer to the situation.
Turning my attention back to Heinz, I asked with a smirk, "What's this, cowboy? A little self-bondage fun on the side?" I gestured towards the ropes and scarves, raising an eyebrow in playful curiosity.
With a closer look at his computer files, I uncovered images of Heinz tied up and gagged in various bondage positions, sporting safari wear and different cowboy outfits. The pictures depicted a side of Heinz that he likely hadn't anticipated me discovering.
Leaning in, I threw him a questioning look. "So, Heinz, did you dress up as a wussy cowboy just to be captured by a tough guy like me?" I asked, a teasing tone in my voice. Heinz could only respond with a nod or a shake of his head.
Continuing in my exploration of his personal life, I pressed on, "Are you a cowboy seeking a bit of adventure as a captured cowboy? Maybe a little something more than just playing dress-up?" I watched for his response, wondering how much of his personal life he was willing to reveal through nods and shakes of his head in this peculiar and unexpected interrogation.
Leaning in with a sense of intrigue, I posed another question to the bound cowboy before me. "So, Heinz, are you a gay? Have you brought other guys to this flat for some tied-up adventures? Was that the reason you invited me here from the bar?" I raised an eyebrow, awaiting Heinz's response.
Heinz, still gagged and bound to the wooden post, hesitated for a moment. Eventually, he nodded affirmatively to the first question, suggesting that he identified as gay. However, when it came to bringing others to his flat for similar adventures, he shook his head, indicating that he hadn't shared this side of himself with anyone else in his home.
The unexpected discovery of Heinz's self-bondage activities and his willingness to incorporate this into his social interactions intrigued me. The carnival atmosphere outside seemed to pale in comparison to the carnival of secrets and surprises unfolding within the confines of Heinz's unique living space.
With a sly grin, I taunted Heinz, "Well, ain't this your lucky day, cowboy? First time being tied up by a tough Indian during carnival. Must feel like paradise, huh?" I gestured around the room, emphasizing the absurdity of the situation.

Heinz, still securely gagged, looked back at me with a mixture of emotions – perhaps a hint of embarrassment, uncertainty, and a touch of enjoyment. As I waited for his response, he nodded slightly, indicating a complex mixture of enjoyment and discomfort. His eyes conveyed a message that suggested a blend of surprise and a reluctant acknowledgment that this unexpected turn of events had, in some strange way, piqued his interest. The carnival night that began with dancing and laughter had transformed into a peculiar and intimate encounter between a captor and his unwilling yet strangely willing captive.
Last edited by robleligoteur 5 months ago, edited 2 times in total.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Overindulgence and celebration are the hallmarks of Carnival, and its ending signals a season of repentance and sacrifice. It may bento be so for Heinz...and I hesitate to describe his predicament as penitent! For the next few days at least, Heinz will be indulging in a pastime his captor/robber has discovered all too well. :D

Fantastic story of Cowboys and Indians! :)
robleligoteur
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by robleligoteur »

Glad you like it. Here comes the continuation:

V

The room hung heavy with the unexpected revelations, and I decided to press the boundaries further. Leaning in, I posed a more challenging question to the bound cowboy. "How 'bout we make this carnival truly unforgettable, Heinz? Would you like your secret passion of being bound and gagged, those self-bondage videos of yours, to be sent to all the people you know, all the contacts on your smartphone?" I watched for his response, knowing that this proposition touched on a level of vulnerability far beyond the physical restraints he currently faced.

Heinz, his eyes wide with a mix of concern and anxiety, hesitated for a moment. Eventually, he shook his head vehemently, expressing a clear and resolute rejection of the idea. The revelation of his private fantasies and self-bondage activities was one thing, but the thought of them being shared with everyone he knew seemed to cross a line for him. The carnival of surprises and secrets had reached a critical juncture, leaving Heinz to grapple with the unexpected consequences of his passions being exposed to the world.

Maintaining the mocking tone, I leaned in and raised an eyebrow, "Well, Heinz, doesn't it seem fair that keeping those little secrets of yours under wraps might come with a price tag?" I let the words hang in the air, emphasizing the potential consequences of protecting his privacy.
Heinz, still bound and gagged, met my gaze with a mix of resignation and concern. Unable to vocalize his thoughts, he could only convey his response through a subtle nod.
Leaning in with a conspiratorial grin, I suggested a deal to Heinz, "How 'bout a little arrangement, cowboy? You be my prisoner for a few days while I help myself to the funds in your bank account. We'll have some fun with different ties, outfits, and positions, and all you gotta do is affirm on video that it's all in mutual consent. That way, no running to the sheriff, telling him I kidnapped you against your will. What do you say?"
With a subtle nod, Heinz seemed to reluctantly agree to the proposal. His eyes betrayed a mix of apprehension and resignation as the gravity of the situation settled in. The carnival of unexpected twists had taken an even darker turn, and Heinz found himself bound not only by physical restraints but also by the terms of a dubious agreement, all within the confines of his own flat.

Discovering a camera on a shelf, I couldn't resist the opportunity to add another layer to the peculiar narrative unfolding in Heinz's flat. With a mischievous grin, I checked the files and found more self-bondage footage on the camera's memory card. Removing Heinz's gag, I decided to turn this into a theatrical performance, a bizarre addition to the carnival of unexpected events.
"All right, Heinz, time to showcase our little Wild West tale to our imaginary audience. Speak loud and clear for the folks out there," I declared, brandishing the camera for emphasis.
Heinz, still bound to the post, nodded with a mix of confusion and compliance as I pressed the record button.
"Hello, everyone! This is Heinz, your friendly neighborhood cowboy," I announced with theatrical flair. "Guess what happened to him on this fine Carnival night? He got captured by a savage Indian!" I gestured dramatically toward myself, playing up the role.
"Now, Heinz, tell the good folks out there how you ended up tied to this post," I instructed, smirking at the absurdity of the situation.
Heinz, with a nervous chuckle, began recounting the fictive story, "Well, folks, I was just minding my own business at the carnival when this fierce Indian here decided to lasso me up and tie me to this post. Carnival, right?"
I encouraged him to add a touch of drama, "Come on, Heinz, make it sound real dramatic! Tell them how you felt, the fear, the excitement!"
Heinz, playing along, added, "I was scared out of my wits, folks! Didn't know what this Indian had in mind. Thought I was gonna be the star in my own cowboy movie or somethin'."

Then I turned the camera off for a moment and gave my captive some stage directions:
"Now, the climax, Heinz. Beg for mercy on camera, plead with the Indian not to harm you. Make it convincing!" I prompted, relishing the theatricality of the bizarre scenario.
Heinz, with a mix of embarrassment and theatrical desperation, implored, "Oh, kind Indian, please have mercy on me! I beg you, don't do me any harm. Let this cowboy live to see another carnival!"
I chuckled at the absurdity of the scene, realizing that the carnival night had taken an unexpectedly theatrical turn. The camera captured the unlikely performance, immortalizing the fictitious cowboy and Indian drama within the confines of Heinz's peculiar flat.
Then I said to my captive cowboy:
"Enough of your sissy talk, wussy cowboy. Palefaces always speak with splitted tongue. So they have to be duly gagged"
And I put the gag once again into his mouth. Then I decided to taunt him a little more.

VI

Grinning at Heinz, I acknowledged his convincing performance. "Well done, cowboy! Your acting skills might just win you an award at the Wild West Oscars. Now, we've got ourselves solid proof that this little bondage adventure is all in mutual consent," I declared with a smirk.
Leaning in, I continued, "Here's the deal, Heinz. While you're my prisoner for the next few days, we're going to create more of these videos. You know, just to ensure that when our little adventure comes to an end, it won't make much sense for you to go running to the sheriff. What do you say?" I raised an eyebrow, waiting for Heinz's response, knowing that the line between reality and fiction was becoming increasingly blurred in this peculiar carnival of unexpected turns.

Heinz, still bound and now an unwitting participant in this peculiar agreement, hesitated for a moment before nodding cautiously. His eyes conveyed a mix of resignation and a plea for leniency. It seemed he was willing to go along with the unconventional arrangement, but not without expressing some concerns.
As he nodded, I could almost hear the unspoken request in his gaze: "Don't do me any harm, and please, don't take away all my money." The strange partnership forged in the midst of carnival chaos continued, each party navigating the unexpected terms of their peculiar agreement.

With the camera still capturing the unusual scene in Heinz's flat, I turned my attention to him, ungagging him once more, waiting for his response to the proposal made some moments ago. "Heinz, what are your thoughts on the deal? Are you on board with our little arrangement?" I asked, giving him the opportunity to convey his sentiments now that he was temporarily free from the confines of the gag.

Heinz, after a moment of contemplation, spoke with a mixture of resignation and a desire for compromise. "Look, I get it. Let's just... make sure it doesn't get out of hand, okay? I'm willing to play along, but please, don't go too far. And leave me with at least some money, alright?"

"Now that we've got our understanding, Heinz, any special wishes regarding your bondage or perhaps a change of outfit for our next little adventure?" I inquired, maintaining a casual tone. "We've got the rest of the night ahead of us, so what would you like to do next?"

I made it clear, leaning in with a more serious expression, "But let me be crystal clear, any form of resistance or attempt to flee wouldn't be advised. We're in this together, cowboy, so let's make the best of it, shall we?" The tone was a mixture of a warning and a reminder of the peculiar agreement that had been struck between us in the midst of the carnival revelry.

Heinz, recognizing the unique and challenging circumstances he found himself in, hesitated before responding, "Alright, let's keep this... under control. As for the rest of the night, maybe we could... I don't know, try a different outfit and keep the bondage scenes reasonable?"

Considering the eclectic collection of outfits available to him, Heinz took a moment to survey his options. After a contemplative pause, he decided on a combination that added a touch of variety to the night's proceedings.

"I think I'd like to try a safari-style shirt with a denim jacket and some jeans, maybe paired with my boots. Spice things up a bit,"

"Okay, Cowboy why not. I'll free you and you'll change your outfit. No funny business"

Leaning in with a conspiratorial grin, I explained the planned twist to Heinz. "Alright, cowboy, here's the script for our next act. I'm going to surprise you as you come out of the toilet, playing the role of a daring Indian bandit. You'll have to surrender, hand over your gun belt, and then I'll tie you back up to the post. Don't forget the begging for mercy part, it's crucial for the drama,"

As Heinz emerged from the toilet, the sudden appearance of the Indian bandit caught him off guard. "Hold it right there, cowboy!" I exclaimed, my plastic knife brandished with a playful menace. "This is a stick-up in the wild west of carnival, and you're my captive once again!"
Heinz, the safari-style shirt in khaki and vibrant cobalt blue denims now taking center stage, played along with a grin. "Alright, alright! Don't shoot, Indian. Here's my gun belt, just take it easy," he quipped, offering the gun belt with an exaggerated sense of surrender.
I motioned for him to put his hands up, the camera capturing every move. "That's the spirit, cowboy. Now, let's tie you up to the post, just like in the old tales of the wild west," I said, the tone blending theatricality with the unexpected reality of our carnival adventure.
With a theatrical flair, I directed Heinz to position himself against the wooden post, his hands raised high in mock surrender. The vibrant safari-style shirt and cobalt blue denims now took on a different role, serving as the costume for this impromptu Wild West drama.

I approached Heinz, the plastic knife still in hand, and began the process of securing him once again. "Well, well, seems we've got ourselves a wussy cowboy who surrenders so easily," I taunted playfully, the tone carrying a mix of humor and the melodramatic flair of the old wild west tales.

Heinz, with a theatrical expression, implored, "Oh, kind Indian, I beg you! Spare me from any harm. Let this cowboy live to see another carnival!"

As I expertly looped coils of rope around his wrists and the wooden post, I continued the banter. "Begging for mercy, Heinz? I can't stand all this sissy talk," I teased, the words delivered with a theatrical exaggeration. "You're offending the ears of a brave Indian warrior. Maybe a gag will keep that cowboy mouth of yours in check."
With a wink, I fetched a bandanna from my makeshift Indian attire and playfully approached Heinz. "Open wide, cowboy. We wouldn't want your pleas for mercy to disturb the peace of the Wild West, now would we?" I teased, before proceeding to gag him with a theatrical flourish.

As Heinz stood bound to the wooden post, the vibrant safari-style shirt and cobalt blue denims now transformed into the costume of our carnival theater. The dim light in the single-room flat accentuated the shadows playing on his brightly colored outfit, adding a theatrical touch to the scene.
Coils of rope wound around his boots, securing them firmly to the post. Additional lengths of rope encircled his thighs, creating a snug and effective restraint. The coils continued upwards, wrapping around his belly, upper arms, and chest, ensuring a tight and theatrical bondage display.
"Now, Heinz, it's time to give our imaginary audience a good show," I declared, the playful tone of the carnival night persisting. "Struggle against those ropes, moan into that gag, and beg for mercy like a true captive cowboy."
Heinz, bound and gagged, played along with the script. He squirmed against the ropes, the dim light casting dramatic shadows on the contours of his restrained form. Muffled moans and pleas for mercy emanated from behind the gag, creating a surreal audiovisual spectacle in the confines of his unique living space.
The room, filled with the echoes of the makeshift struggle, became a stage for this bizarre carnival act. The bound cowboy, adorned in bright safari colors, embraced the role with a mix of theatrical flair and genuine amusement, turning the unexpected twists of our carnival night into a peculiar and unforgettable performance.
Seated on a chair just out of reach of the camera, I mockingly lit a cigarette, a sly grin playing on my face. Heinz, bound and gagged, continued his theatrical struggle against the ropes, following my earlier instructions to give a captivating performance for our imaginary audience.
With a puff of smoke, I watched as he squirmed against the tight coils of rope, his movements accentuated by the dim light in the room. Muffled moans and whimpering sounds escaped from behind the gag, adding an eerie soundtrack to the peculiar carnival scene.
I leaned back, taking in the surreal spectacle with a sense of amusement. The room, adorned in carnival shadows, became the backdrop for this impromptu performance. The bound cowboy, once again in the role of captive, embraced the theatrics with a mixture of earnestness and playful exaggeration.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Great story! Heinz got himself in some troubles, but I really doubt he regrets inviting his new friend to his house.... 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

robleligoteur
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by robleligoteur »

Yes, he's in real trouble, but enjoying it at the same time. Here comes the continuation:

VII

The night wore on, and the carnival of unexpected turns reached a temporary lull. With a mischievous grin, I decided to introduce a new twist to the peculiar narrative. "Alright, Heinz, time for a change of scene. We're moving this show to your bed,"
I got him loose from the post and with his gag still in place. I asked him to show me some of his night wear and he opened a cupboard and showed me some of his button down pajamas.
I ordered Heinz to change into a plaid pink-blue silky button-down pajama, introducing a touch of comfort to our theatrical escapades. "You'll be spending the night in style," I quipped, the dim light of the room casting a cozy ambiance.
As Heinz changed into the pajama, I fetched more ropes, preparing for the next act. "Here's the plan, cowboy. You'll be spending the night gagged and hogtied on your bed, and I'll have a little nap next to you. Tomorrow, we've got more bondage adventures in the pipeline, so you'll be getting something for the money I'll be taking from you," I explained, maintaining the playful tone that had defined our carnival night.
With Heinz now attired in the silky plaid pajama, I expertly bound him in a hogtie on the bed, securing his wrists to his ankles with coils of rope. The gag remained in place, muffling any protests or questions.
As he lay there, bound and gagged, the room took on a peculiar tranquility. The carnival night, which began with dancing and laughter, had evolved into a surreal overnight theater, where captor and captive navigated the thin line between reality and playfulness in the dimly lit confines of Heinz's flat.

In the morning, our carnival of peculiar adventures took a new turn. I decided to incorporate a breakfast scene into our little, with Heinz forced to be my slave and serve, still wearing his stylisch plaid pink-blue button-down pajama. I untied and ungagged him quite sure he would not dare to do any resistance or cry for help.
"Time for breakfast, Heinz. How about you play the role of my waitress?" I suggested, maintaining the theatrical tone of our ongoing carnival night. "Prepare something hearty. We've got a busy day ahead. You've to read any of my wishes from my lips. Okay, let's go. I enjouyed Heinz playing the waitress, preparing the breakfast and serving me, asking for my wishes. I did not allow to him to take some breakfast, too, as he was a little chubby I told him mockingly that some diet would be quite good for him.

As Heinz went about preparing breakfast, I took a moment to explain the next act in our impromptu theater. "Alright, cowboy, here's the plan for our next adventure. You'll need to change into a new cowboy outfit, I've seen in your cupboard. Beige leather vest, a vibrant shirt, blue denim, boots, hat, and don't forget that revolver belt. You're not just any cowboy; you're the protagonist of our wild west tale. Get ready, we're filming this."

As Heinz changed into the new outfit, I strategically placed the camera on the shelf, ready to capture the unfolding drama. I told him once again to start our story out from the toilet which was the only separated part ot his one-room-flat. Once he emerged from the toilet, he would enter a new act in our fictive scenario.

As he stepped into the makeshift farmstead (his flat), I emerged, playing I was playing the Indian character once again. "Hold it right there, cowboy!" I declared with theatrical flair, my plastic knife taking on the role of a formidable weapon. "You*ve dared to settle down in the anciend territory of my tribe and now you've to pay for your trespassing. Unbelt that gun, and put your hands up."
Heinz, once again in the role of the captive cowboy, complied with the script. "Alright, Indian, no need for trouble. Here's my gun belt, just take it easy," he played along, unbuckling his gun belt and putting it down on the floor.
"Hands up, cowboy," I ordered, gesturing for him to raise his arms. With the revolver belt taken off, I proceeded to bind him to a chair, using coils of rope to secure his boots, thighs, chest, and belly. The dialogue continued as I added theatrical tension to the scene.
While being tied up once again, Heinz begged pathetically for mercy, just like the evening befor
"Oh, brave Indian, please have mercy on me! Spare this humble cowboy from any harm," Heinz pleaded, the words blending seamlessly into the carnival script.
"Shut up, white wuss. Your whining and whimpering won't help you, but a nice gag will do, hahaha!"
Finally, I completed the scene by gagging him with a bandanna, securing it tightly to enhance the sense of captivity. The room, now transformed into a makeshift wild west set, echoed with the surreal blend of reality and fiction in our ongoing carnival of unexpected adventures.

As Heinz, now bound to the chair and gagged, played along with the theatrical script, I couldn't resist adding a touch of taunting to the mix. Circling him with a mockingly stern expression, I addressed him in character. "Well, well, look at you, cowboy. Surrendering without the slightest resistance, begging for mercy like a true wuss. You deserve every bit of this tight bondage and humiliation," I teased, the tone exaggerated for the theatricality of our peculiar carnival performance all recorded by the camera on the shelf.
I gestured to the tightly wound ropes securing him to the chair, adding, "This is what happens to cowboys who dare to settle down into Indian territory which does not belong to them. Consider it a lesson in humility, my captive friend."

I could not help to gaze with pleasure at my bondage work, once I had finished it.

Heinz sat tightly bound to the chair, a tableau of consensual captivity within the makeshift wild west set of his flat. The beige leather vest hugged his chest, contrasting sharply with the vibrant shirt he wore, a bold shade of crimson that added a touch of theatricality to the scene. The bandanna around his neck matched the crimson hue, its knot situated just above the top button of the shirt.
Ropes wound strategically around his form, accentuating the contours of his denim-clad thighs, the coils cinched tightly around his chest and belly, and the snug loops securing his boots to the legs of the chair. Each knot and loop added to the sense of confinement, creating an intricate and visually captivating display of consensual bondage.
As he sat there, exposed to the playful mockery, there was a glint in Heinz's eyes that betrayed a subtle enjoyment of the theatrics. His cowboy hat, now slightly askew from the earlier struggle, added a touch of authenticity to the overall ensemble.
"Look at you, cowboy, all tied up and nowhere to go," I continued with the taunting, my comments laced with theatrical flair. "Enjoying the experience to the fullest, aren't you?"
Last edited by robleligoteur 4 months ago, edited 2 times in total.
Bootmark
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bootmark »

I love a captured cowboy. Great story and looking forward to more
TightropesEU
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightropesEU »

Bootmark wrote: 4 months ago I love a captured cowboy. Great story and looking forward to more
Me too!! Yay! Please continue
robleligoteur
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by robleligoteur »

VIII

Leaning in with a playful smirk, I decided to continue our unconventional dialogue with Heinz, now bound and gagged in his cowboy ensemble. "So, cowboy, any heroes lurking outside that might come to your rescue?" I teased, fully aware of the fictional nature of our scenario.
Heinz responded with a subtle shake of his head, indicating a recognition of the fictional nature of our scenario.
With a theatrical flourish, I continued, "And what about your sexual orientation? Would you fancy being saved by a tough hero while you play the role of a damsel in distress, or should I say, cowboy in captivity?" I gestured for him to respond with a nod or a shake of his head.
Heinz nodded, visibly embarrassed and feeling a little uncomfortable with the question.
"Well, well, I inquired, " Ever fantasized about finding yourself in a situation like this, all tied up and helpless?"
Heinz nodded again, a hint of bashfulness accompanied by a sense of enjoyment he was unable to conceal.
"Last but not least, are you enjoying the show, cowboy?" I questioned, emphasizing the theatrical nature of our carnival night.
Heinz, bound and unable to speak, responded with a clear nod.
"Well, I see, my wussy captive is enjoying the show. So let's continue. Let's see what I will still have in mind for you, my pathetic paleface?"

I sat down on Heinzens bed looking at my prisoner who sat not far away from me, all tied up in his pathetic cowboy outfit, the brilliand red shirt with the safary style chest pockets, now soaked with sweat and wrinkeld by the tough ropes wound around his chubby chest and belly. Then I lit a cigarette and grinned, as Heinz when inviting me had told me that his flat was a no-smoker flat, so I enjoyed it to humiliate him even more invading his private room with smoke he probably detested. I got up and got closer to him and puffed a cloud of smoke in his face, just as the bad guys do with the damsels in distress in the crime stories.
"How do you like this, cowboy, want just to make you know, that I can really do everthing with you, what ever me pleases, as you are my fucking pathetic prisoner, my wussy captive, at my complete mercy, hahaha, and the best thing is, I guess you even like it. Any ideas what I might even more do with you. Any special wishes, sissy?
I grabbed him under the chin and he moaned fearfully into his gag.
"Well, I guess I will torture you a bit more later on, but now I want to know a little more about your kinky bondage fantasies. Let's have a little talk, my sissy friend"

With a mischievous glint in my eyes, I decided to release Heinz from his gag, allowing him to finally speak. As I loosened the binds around his mouth, I couldn't help but maintain the playful tone that had defined our unconventional dialogue.
"Well, cowboy, it's time to spill the beans. How did you find yourself tangled up in these bondage fantasies?" I asked, leaning back with a theatrical flourish, inviting Heinz to share his thoughts on the matter.
Heinz, now free to speak, let out a relieved sigh and grinned. "You know, it's a bit of a wild ride, really," he began. "I guess it all started back in my childhood days. We used to play cowboy and Indians with my friends, and I often found myself being the one tied up. I guess you could say I was the 'damsel' in distress."
A chuckle escaped me as I continued the interrogation. "Ah, the classic cowboy and Indians scenario. Were you always the one playing the damsel, or did you ever get to be the heroic cowboy saving the day?"
Heinz smirked, reminiscing about the playful escapades of his youth. "Well, most of the time, I was the one tied up. I guess I liked the thrill of it, the feeling of vulnerability mixed with a hint of excitement. And besides, the idea of being rescued by a heroic cowboy wasn't all that bad either."
The room seemed to resonate with the echoes of childhood laughter as we delved deeper into the origins of Heinz's fantasies. "So, tell me," I continued, "did these childhood games influence your adult preferences, or did you discover your penchant for bondage in a different way?"
Heinz scratched his head, pondering the question. "I think it planted the seed, you know? As I grew older, I found that the thrill of being tied up didn't really fade. It evolved into something more, something that became intertwined with my adult fantasies."
The absurdity of the conversation hung in the air, but there was an undeniable openness between us as Heinz shared the quirks of his imagination. "And here we are, in a carnival-night scenario of our own making," I mused. "Last question, cowboy. Are you enjoying this trip down memory lane and the peculiar turn our evening has taken?"
Heinz grinned, a mix of amusement and self-awareness in his eyes. "Absolutely. It's like tapping into a hidden part of my imagination. Who would've thought a childhood game would lead to a carnival night like this?"
With a sly grin, I shifted the tone of our conversation to another intriguing aspect of Heinz's fantasies. "Now that we've explored the roots of your bondage fantasies, cowboy, let's talk about those self-bondage videos of yours. How did you get the idea to start making them?"

Heinz's eyes sparkled with a mix of excitement and perhaps a touch of embarrassment. "Well, you know, it was a bit of an experiment. I wanted to bring my fantasies to life in a new way, to capture the essence of that thrill and vulnerability."
Curiosity piqued, I leaned in. "And did you ever intend to share these videos with the world? Perhaps upload them to the vast expanse of the internet?"
Heinz chuckled nervously, running a hand through his hair. "Not at first. It was more of a personal exploration. But as time went on, I started thinking, why not share this side of myself with others who might appreciate it? It's like a form of artistic expression, you know?"
The room seemed to take on a new dimension, the boundaries between reality and fantasy further blurring. "So, did you end up diving into the online bondage community?" I asked, hinting at the vast networks that exist on the internet.
Heinz's expression shifted, a mix of contemplation and revelation. "Yeah, I did. I discovered there's a whole community out there, people who share similar interests and fantasies. It was fascinating to connect with them, share experiences, and even get some inspiration for my own explorations."
As our dialogue wove through the intricacies of Heinz's journey, I couldn't help but appreciate the openness with which he shared his experiences. "And what was it like, stepping into that online world of shared fantasies and experiences?"
Heinz leaned back, reflecting on his virtual adventures. "It was surprisingly supportive. I found like-minded individuals who appreciated the artistry of bondage, the consensual play of power dynamics. It added a whole new layer to my exploration."
Heinz, having shared his own intimate details, seemed to muster the courage to turn the tables with a sly smile. "Alright, captor, since we're baring it all tonight, I've got some questions for you. When you spotted me in the bar, did you already have the intention to capture me and rob me in my own flat? And more importantly, am I your first victim?"

I leaned back, adopting a mysterious demeanor. "Ah, Heinz, you've got a knack for getting to the heart of the matter. To be honest, this isn't my first rodeo. The art of captivation and the thrill of the unconventional have always fascinated me. You, my friend, are not the first, nor will you be the last."
Heinz raised an eyebrow, his curiosity unabated. "So, what's the motivation behind all this? Is it just about the thrill, or is there something more to it?"
A sly grin played on my lips. "It's a bit of both, really. The thrill of the unconventional, the dance between reality and fantasy—it's like a canvas, and each scenario is a unique brushstroke. As for the material gains, well, let's just say I have a penchant for turning the unexpected into an art form."
Heinz nodded, absorbing the peculiar revelation. "And how do you choose your 'victims'? Is there a method to the madness?"
I chuckled, acknowledging the question. "It's a delicate balance, Heinz. A mix of intuition, spontaneity, and a dash of curiosity. I seek those who, like you, are willing to embrace the unexpected, to dance with the whimsical side of life."
Heinz, a captive audience to the unfolding narrative, seemed to appreciate the transparency. "One last question," he said, a playful glint in his eyes. "Are you enjoying the carnival night as much as I am?"
I leaned forward, mirroring his playful demeanor. "Immensely, Heinz. It's a symphony of imagination, a dance of narratives colliding. The carnival night is as much yours as it is mine, a shared exploration of the unconventional."
Heinz, with a mix of curiosity and perhaps a touch of apprehension, ventured into a line of questioning about his impending fate. "Alright, captor, let's talk logistics. You can't keep me bound and gagged forever, can you? What are your plans, and when do you intend to set me free?"

I leaned back, a contemplative expression on my face. "Ah, Heinz, you've touched on the essence of our little carnival night, haven't you? Rest assured, my friend, I have no intentions of making you a permanent resident of this captive cowboy scenario. Every carnival has its finale, and yours is no exception."Heinz raised an eyebrow, a mixture of relief and curiosity in his eyes. "So, when's the grand finale? Are we talking minutes, hours, or perhaps a dramatic dawn rescue?"
A playful glint entered my eyes as I responded, "I like the way you think, Heinz. Let's keep the suspense alive, shall we? It's all part of the performance. But worry not, the carnival night will reach its conclusion. I'll tell you right now!"The room hung in a peculiar tension as I proposed a twist to the carnival night's narrative, laying out a proposition that could alter the dynamics of our encounter. "Heinz," I began, my tone measured, "I've got an offer for you, a continuation of our unconventional collaboration. What if we turn this into a recurring act? You, willingly becoming my captive from time to time, enjoying the thrill of the experience, and in return, you agree that it comes at a cost. A partnership of sorts."

Heinz's eyes widened with a mix of surprise and contemplation. "So, you're suggesting a consensual captor-captive relationship? Where I willingly agree to be captured, and, what, pay for the experience?"
I nodded, the proposition hanging in the air. "Exactly. We've already established a certain level of trust and understanding tonight. I have the intimate videos on this USB stick, as well as the footage of our consensual carnival escapade. It's a safeguard for both of us. You get to enjoy the thrill, and I get the means to continue our carnival nights when the need arises."
Heinz furrowed his brow, processing the proposal. "But what if I decide I've had enough? What if I want out of this arrangement?"
A sly smile played on my lips. "You're not entirely without agency, Heinz. I'll leave you in a way that you can free yourself after a while. And with the evidence on the USB stick, it might be a bit challenging for you to convince the authorities that you were unwillingly tied up and robbed. We'd both have something to lose if things went south."
Heinz sighed, the weight of the proposition settling in. "So, it's a deal with a catch. I get to enjoy the thrill, but I'm tethered to this arrangement. What's the cost, then?"
I leaned in, the negotiation taking a more intimate turn. "We can work out the details, Heinz. It's a partnership, after all. The cost will depend on the frequency of our encounters, the intensity of the experience, and, of course, the financial means at your disposal."
Heinz took a moment, weighing the options before finally nodding. "Alright, captor, let's make a deal. A consensual dance between captor and captive, with a price tag on the thrill. But let's keep it between us, a secret carnival that only we share."

IX

The room held an air of anticipation as Heinz agreed to our unique partnership. With a subtle nod, I asserted my role, reminding him of the dance we were about to continue. "Alright, Heinz, to seal the deal, we're going to revisit the stake. A symbolic gesture, you could say. Go freshen up in the restroom, and when you're ready, choose your outfit from the selection I've prepared."
As Heinz disappeared into the restroom, I took a moment to arrange the new cowboy ensemble—beige pants, brown boots, and a shirt with two chest pockets. The color palette would be warm and earthy, creating a visual continuity with our previous carnival night.
Heinz emerged from the restroom, a mix of curiosity and compliance in his eyes. "Alright, captor, I'm ready for my next act. What's the color for tonight?"
I surveyed the ensemble and settled on a rich, deep blue for the shirt. "Let's go with a bold blue, Heinz. It'll complement the earth tones nicely. Strip down, and let's get you into your new role."
Heinz chuckled, a hint of playfulness returning. "You really are committed to this, aren't you?" As he undressed, the room became a temporary dressing room, a space where the lines between captor and captive blurred.
Once Heinz was clad in the chosen attire, I motioned for him to move to the wooden frame. "Now, Heinz, assume your position by the stake. This time, we'll add a few more coils of rope for a secure binding."
As he stood by the wooden post, I began the intricate process of securing him with the coils of rope. Each loop tightened with purpose, creating a web of restraint that symbolized the unique partnership we had forged. The atmosphere was a mix of tension and familiarity, as the ropes wove their way around Heinz's form.
"Feels different, doesn't it?" I remarked, a hint of challenge in my voice. "A reminder of the dance we've chosen to engage in. The stakes may be higher, but the thrill remains."
Heinz, bound once again to the stake, offered a wry smile. "You really know how to keep the suspense alive. But I guess that's the essence of our carnival night, isn't it?"
As the last coil settled into place, the room echoed with the unspoken agreement of our continued dance, where captor and captive navigated the boundaries of imagination and reality in a shared performance of consensual captivity.

Heinz stood bound to the wooden stake, the coils of rope wrapping around his chest, belly, and thighs like a tactile sculpture of restraint. The ropes were expertly intertwined, creating a snug yet comfortable embrace that accentuated his physique within the confines of the cowboy ensemble. The rich blue shirt contrasted against the natural hues of the bindings, adding a visual intensity to the scene.
As I admired the result, a playful glint in my eyes, I couldn't resist the temptation to escalate the theatrics. Holding a plastic knife with a mischievous smile, I approached Heinz, the tip of the blade tracing patterns in the air.
"Well, well, Heinz," I teased, the plastic blade lightly grazing under his chin, "looks like we've entered a new chapter in our carnival night. A captive cowboy, bound to the stake, ready for whatever the whims of the night may bring."
Heinz, a mixture of amusement and anticipation in his eyes, played along. "I suppose it's all part of the show, isn't it? What's next on the agenda, captor?"
With a theatrical flourish, I brought the plastic knife against his forehead, feigning a playful threat. "Ah, my captive cowboy, the possibilities are endless. Maybe I'll take your scalp as a trophy," I joked, the plastic blade lingering over his hair, adding a touch of suspense to the atmosphere.
Heinz chuckled, the absurdity of the situation not lost on him. "Well, if that's the price of admission to this carnival, I suppose I'm in for the ride. But be gentle with the scalp, won't you?"
The plastic blade continued its playful dance, tracing lines along Heinz's skin without ever pressing too hard. "Fear not, my captive cowboy, we're in the realm of imagination, where the threat is but a shadow of the thrill. Besides, the real adventure is in the dance we share," I declared, the theatrics accentuating the consensual nature of our peculiar performance.

The plastic knife continued its playful exploration, tracing imaginary paths across Heinz's skin. He squirmed with a mixture of excitement and anticipation, his eyes betraying the thrill of the moment.
"Oh, Heinz, my captive cowboy," I teased, the plastic blade dancing lightly over his chest, "what secrets do you think this plastic knife holds? Perhaps it's the key to unlocking the mysteries of our carnival night."
Heinz, caught in the whimsy of the moment, chuckled nervously. "Come on now, captor, have mercy! I didn't sign up for a knife-wielding carnival act."
With a theatrical grin, I placed a hand over his mouth, teasingly silencing his protests. "Mercy, you say? Well, Heinz, in this carnival, mercy is a scarce commodity. Besides, a true cowboy doesn't beg; they face the unknown with steely resolve."
Heinz playfully mumbled something under my hand, his eyes reflecting a mix of surrender and defiance. I leaned in, the plastic knife still in hand, and taunted, "What's that, Heinz? Couldn't quite catch that sissy talk. Maybe you're right; a strong cowboy like you might need a proper gag to hush those words."
Heinz's eyes widened with mock protest as I continued to playfully cover his mouth. "A weak sissy, that's what you are," I teased, leaning in closer. "Maybe we need to gag you, make sure you can't spout off all that cowboy nonsense."
Heinz, still squirming but clearly enjoying the banter, gave a muffled laugh. The plastic knife continued its playful dance, a prop in our shared carnival night where the boundaries of captor and captive blurred in a consensual performance of imagination and thrill.

The carnival night's peculiar dance reached a climax as I decided to escalate the theatrics. With a playful glint in my eyes, I retrieved a gag and approached Heinz, who stood bound to the stake in his damsel-in-distress ensemble. The room crackled with a blend of tension and excitement as I teasingly secured the gag, silencing his words and leaving him only able to moan and whimper.
"There we go, Heinz," I remarked with a mischievous smile, "a damsel in true distress, unable to articulate those protests. Now, let's continue our dance, shall we?"
The plastic knife resumed its playful exploration, tracing imaginary paths over Heinz's exposed chest. He moaned into the gag, the muffled sounds a symphony of pleasure and surrender.
"Enjoying your role as the captive damsel, Heinz?" I taunted, my words a playful tease against the backdrop of his restrained whimpers. "The vulnerability suits you, it seems. A secret fantasy brought to life in our carnival night."
Heinz, gagged and bound, offered a mixture of moans and muffled laughter, the intimacy of the moment heightening the surreal nature of our shared narrative.
The plastic knife danced delicately over his skin, each touch an orchestrated play in our consensual exploration. "You're quite the performer, Heinz," I continued, my remarks punctuating the moans and whimpers that echoed in the room. "A damsel who revels in the thrill of being at the complete mercy of her captor."

I continued to grope and fondle Heinz for quite a while, still molesting him with my plastic knife too and gently touching his soft parts several times, which elicited pathetic moans and whimpers from him. Then I decided to grant him a momentary respite from the playful torment. I settled onto the bed, lit a cigarette, and observed my captive cowboy from a comfortable distance.
Heinz, with the upper buttons of his shirt unbuttoned, presented a slightly disheveled yet intriguing image. The bandanna around his neck hinted at the earlier theatrics, and the coils of rope around his chest held a visual testament to the consensual captivity of our carnival night.
"Well, Heinz," I remarked, exhaling a plume of smoke, "you make quite the captivating sight. A damsel in distress, bound and at the mercy of her captor. How does it feel to be the star of our unconventional carnival?"
Heinz, still gagged and bound, met my gaze with a mix of amusement and curiosity. His eyes told a tale of surrender, yet there was a lingering spark that hinted at the enjoyment of the peculiar narrative we were weaving.
As I continued to watch, I offered a teasing comment, "You wear the role well, my captive cowboy. The disheveled ensemble, the bound vulnerability—it's as if you were born for this moment. Perhaps a new career in the carnival arts awaits you."
Heinz, unable to respond verbally, chuckled softly, the sound muffled by the gag. The room held a peculiar tension—a delicate balance between the theatrics of our carnival night and the shared acknowledgment that, beneath the playfulness, lay a consensual exploration of desire and imagination.
The cigarette glowed in the dim light, adding to the ambiance of the room as the dance between captor and captive continued. The taunting comments were met with playful gestures from Heinz, a silent exchange that spoke volumes in the language of our shared, unconventional narrative.

X

The atmosphere in the room took on a more serious undertone as I approached Heinz, the plastic knife now held with a different intent. I delicately placed the tip under his chin, lifting his gaze to meet mine.
"Heinz," I began, the gravity of our earlier discussions returning, "it's time to revisit the terms of our peculiar agreement. You're aware of the deal we've struck, right?" I waited for him to nod in acknowledgment before continuing.
"You'll remain my captive cowboy even when I leave. I might capture you again at any time. In fact, I plan to make a copy of your flat key and install a video camera. Full control, Heinz," I stated, watching his reactions closely.
His eyes widened in response, and I continued, "Now, here's the crucial part. If you decide to go to the police, well, that might have severe consequences for you. But, if you choose to be my submissive captive cowboy, the future holds a lot of interesting scenarios for us. The choice is yours, Heinz."
As I delivered the options, Heinz, gagged and bound, could only nod or shake his head to respond. The gravity of the situation hung in the air, punctuated by his muffled moans and whimpers—a visual testament to his complete submission to the proposals.
"So, Heinz," I asked, awaiting his silent response, "what will it be? A daring trip to the police with potential consequences, or an ongoing dance as my captive cowboy, embracing the thrill and imagination of our carnival nights together?"

The gravity of our peculiar agreement hung in the air as I posed the questions to Heinz. "Heinz, one last time," I inquired, "do you have any intention of going to the police and reporting what has transpired here tonight?" Heinz, bound and gagged, shook his head in a clear gesture of refusal.
I leaned back, acknowledging his unspoken decision. "Alright, Heinz, the choice is yours. Do you want to continue being my captive cowboy, embracing the role of the damsel in distress, and paying for the experience duly, whatever the cost may be?" This time, Heinz nodded, a silent affirmation to the ongoing dance we had chosen to share.
The room, once charged with a mix of tension and theatrics, now settled into a moment of agreement. The carnival night had woven a narrative where captor and captive found a peculiar understanding—a consensual exploration of imagination and desire that extended beyond the confines of our present encounter.
With a nod from Heinz, the unspoken contract was renewed, and the room resonated with the acknowledgment that our carnival nights would continue, each twist and turn a shared exploration of the unconventional, the imaginative, and the consensual.

XI

After Heinz had emphatically confirmed to me that he would stick to our deal, I decided to make it clear to him once again that this was a very good idea.
"Okay Heinz, I see we understand each other. But we'll understand each other a lot better once I've subjected you to this old Indian martyrdom. Have you ever heard of a salt gag?"
Heinz nodded and I saw the shock in his eyes.
"Well, then you know what to expect now. This is the climax of our little adventure. Let's see what you've got in the fridge. I'll make it extra spicy, hahaha"
I actually found some Chily sauce in his fridge and grabbed one of his scarves and soaked it in the sauce.
Then I went to my prisoner and loosened his gag.
"Come on, open your mouth, sissy!"
"No, please don't, that... that's too much! Please! Mercy!"
"Stop whining, wimp, come on, open wide"
He obeyed and I stuffed the salt gag into his mouth. Then I secured him with a cloth and a belt.
"MMMMMMPH"
"Just a warning in case you do decide to go to the police. I'm going to get some money from your account and make up the key and then I'll install the video camera. That way I'll always know what you're doing"
But first the blindfold.
Then I undid two more buttons on his shirt and unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them down a little so that the button facing of his boxer shorts could be seen.
"MMMMMMMPH"
Enjoy it cowboy, I'm sure you won't be able to wait for me to come back. See you then, hahaha!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic