Derek’s Towel (MM/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
qua0h
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Derek’s Towel (MM/M)

Post by qua0h »

I've been reading this forum for a while and I thought I would try to contribute a story. Let me know if this is the right tone and the kind of thing people like to read here.

part 1

My sophomore year at college I shared a house with two jocks, Derek and Will. The two of them were friends from as far back as high school but you wouldn’t know it because they argued and played tricks on each other all the time.

Derek and Will wanted to throw a party so that meant I was throwing a party, too. I had a car, so I drove Will to a strip mall a few miles away where they had a party store and he went in to use his fake ID to buy beer. I was helping him carry the beer out when he pointed to the big box store next door.

Yeah, I said, that’s an REI, for camping and stuff. Will said he had an idea, let’s go in. I didn’t know what was going on, but Will went over to the mountain climbing section and bought, like, 30 feet of rope. I asked him what it was for and he just smiled. We walked to the checkout lane, and we passed some Camelbaks on sale. You know, the things runners or bikers fill with water and wear so they can always have a drink. Will laughed to himself and grabbed one of those, too.

We got back to the house at around 5 PM, plenty of time because we didn’t think people would show up until 7 or so. Derek wasn’t there, at first. I saw Will playing with his ropes, tying knots and making lassos and nooses and stuff that I didn’t know how to do.

Derek came in at around 6 PM. He was really sweaty. He had just gone for a run outside. It was a hot, humid day. When Derek came in, I was in the living room watching TV, and Will was up in his room. Derek asked if anyone was using the bathroom and I said no. Derek went upstairs and I heard the water run.

Will came up to me, practically running, holding the shopping bag from REI. Come with me, quick, Will said.

I followed Will up to the bathroom. We waited for a minute and the water stopped running. Will held up a finger to his mouth to tell me to be quiet. The door was closed and locked, but Will smiled, stuck a screwdriver into the knob, and opened it.

Will rushed in. Derek was there, wearing just a towel. Will grabbed Derek’s hands and threw a noose over both wrists and then tightened it. Derek had no idea it was coming and couldn’t defend himself. His hands were facing each other, palms touching, with a tight knot in front of his body holding them together.

Come on, Derek, let’s get you ready for the party, Will said, laughing. He pulled on the noose and Derek, with his arms stretched in front of him, pulled back. Derek was pretty strong but his hands were in a weak position and Will had the advantage.

Will used the rope to pull Derek out of the bathroom. Derek struggled at first. But Derek was wearing only a towel and I thought it was going to fall off of him. I don’t think Derek wanted to be both tied up and naked, so he kind of stopped putting up a struggle.

Derek kind of started pleading with Will, saying, come on man, don’t be an asshole, come on, this kind of hurts, and Will told him to just stop being a baby.

I felt a mixture of emotions. I felt sorry for Derek but also I was really interested in what was going on.

Will led Derek down the stairs and towards the door to our small backyard. When Derek saw that he started putting up a fight again. No way, he said.

The door had a big window in it and I noticed what was in the backyard. Will had prepared. He had more rope out there, hanging from trees, made into nooses and lassos and stuff. Derek must have seen it.

This is going to happen, dude, Will said to Derek. Stop fighting or you’ll just get rope burn on your wrists. Will also could have said: stop struggling or your towel falls off. I think that motivated Derek more.

Will managed to drag Derek to the tree in our backyard and he threw Derek’s rope over a limb and pulled it so that Derek had no choice but to raise his hands in the air. Derek took another rope hanging from the tree and tied it to Derek’s left wrist, then another rope tied to his right wrist, then Will untied the first rope. Derek’s hands were now each pulled to the side, stretched helplessly over his head. Will pulled those ropes tighter and then tied them down.

Hang on a sec, I’ll be back, Will said. He turned and went into the house.

Come on, Ben, let me go, Derek said to me. I just laughed and didn’t say anything. Let me go! Derek shouted louder, and all I did was step back.

Derek started pulling on the ropes. He tried to twist his body to get more leverage. When he did, the towel, which had been just barely hanging on, fell down to the ground.

In a panic, Derek looked down at his naked body, and then looked at me.

I took a big, long look at Derek. His helpless arms stretched over his head showed some bicep, but not a lot, certainly not as much as Will had. The arms framed a really handsome face, with deep brown eyes and thick eyebrows and prominent cheekbones. Derek had muscular shoulders that were set off by a prominent clavicle bone. His chest was hairless. His pecs weren’t very large but they were topped by two small, adorable nipples. Starting from the point exactly in between his pecs and running downward was a sort of crease, running down to his belly button, where his tummy showed a bit of a tiny bulge. Pubic hair started right below there, but not much. It looked like Derek trimmed down there. Derek’s dick and balls looked small in the cold air. His long, muscular legs were in a way more impressive.

Let me go or I’ll kick your ass, Derek said. That was the moment when I decided whose side I was on.

I bent down and picked up Derek’s towel off the ground. Then I walked up to him, like I was about to put it back on him. But instead, I reached around behind him and spanked him. His butt was unexpectedly firm. I could not see it but I felt how round it was.

I tickled Derek’s left armpit and saw him jerk involuntarily, then laughed and walked away with the towel back toward the house.

I found Will in the kitchen. He had the Camelbak and was doing something with it and a beer can, trying to pour the beer inside but instead just getting it all wet.

When he saw me holding the towel he laughed, and ran to the window to see Derek there, helpless and naked. Will laughed more and gave me a high five.

That’s awesome, but we can’t leave him like that for the party, Will said.

I know, I was thinking of giving him a pair of shorts or something, I said.

No wait, I have a better idea. Go up to the bathroom and get the underwear he was wearing on his run. He left that on the floor up there before taking his shower, Will said.

I went up to the bathroom. It looked like Derek had taken his shorts and underwear off with just one pull, dropping both to the floor at once. Inside the shorts I found the underwear. It was just a jock strap.

I brought the jock strap downstairs and Will grabbed it from me. He went out into the backyard, dangling the jock strap from one finger.

Are you going to be a good boy? Will was asking Derek. He made Derek say yes, made Derek promise to behave during the party. Well, alright then, Will said, good boys get to have jock straps as long as they are good.

To my surprise Will handed me the jock strap and nodded at Derek. I realized he wanted me to put it on Derek. I bent down and pulled the underwear up over Derek’s feet then pulled it up to his crotch. I had to grab his cock and balls to fit them into the little pouch, and then I had to make sure the straps were in the right spot across his butt.

Now, behave and be a good boy, and you get to keep that jock strap for the night, Will said.

For the night?? Derek repeated. I had already guessed this, but Derek hadn’t: Will planned to keep Derek like this through the whole party we were about to throw.

Will grabbed one of Derek’s ankles and put it through a noose, then did the same with the other, and then pulled two ropes tight. He had poor Derek spread-eagle now, both arms and legs helplessly stretched out.

I’m never going to forget this, Derek said.

Hey, remember, be a good boy, Will said. Will pulled Derek’s underwear band away from him and then let it snap back. Derek shut up at that.

About a half-hour later our friends started to arrive. We had all the food and beer inside, and that’s where they went first. But soon they noticed Derek through the window and laughed. Everyone gathered at the window and stared and pointed. Through the glass I could see Derek growing red with embarrassment.

Will had a different explanation each time. The first one I heard was that Derek had lost a bet and was paying it up tonight. The second one I heard was that Derek had tried to do that same thing to Will but Will got the better of him. The third one I heard was that Derek had pissed off his teammates and they did this to him.

When we had about twenty guests Will started moving people into the backyard. Derek wouldn’t talk much. He didn't ask to be untied but also he wouldn't answer questions people asked him. I think he was terrified of Will ripping that jock strap off of him in front of everyone.

Will whistled and got everyone’s attention, then held up the Camelbak. He said that Derek had a chance to win back his freedom tonight, but in order to to that, he had to drink everything in the Camelbak. Will strapped the Camelback to the tree limb next to Derek and put its straw close to his mouth. He was telling Derek to drink, basically, five cans of beer, and I knew there was no way Derek could drink that much in one night without consequences. But I guess Will wanted it to look like Derek had an out so that he didn’t look like an asshole.

The more people there were in the backyard the harder it was to look at Derek, unless you were right next to him. A lot of people avoided him or just stared and laughed. But I saw a few girls go up to him and try to have conversations with him. He mostly wouldn’t talk or would just smile and say a few words.

The only time I saw someone really trying to take advantage of Derek was this guy Duncan, who was on the same team as Will. Duncan put his finger on Derek’s inside arm and then slowly moved down toward the armpit, then across the armpit and drew a circle around Derek’s nipple. Derek squirmed and tried to get away. Duncan laughed, and moved the finger down toward the waistband of Derek’s jock strap. Then, quickly, he pulled the waistband away from Derek’s body, looked inside, and let it snap back.

Hey, screw you, Derek called out. But Will raised a finger in warning, pointed to Derek’s jock strap, and Derek shut up.

The party lasted a few more hours and then most of the guests made plans to leave and head out to a bar. Will went with them, and I said I would clean up.

The backyard was a mess, with beer cans and cups all over the place but mostly on the ground.

I walked up to Derek, stared at his body again, and laughed. At the beginning of the night he looked furious but now he looked tired. He also looked drunk. The Camelbak was still more than half full, but Derek’s breath stank of Pabst Blue Ribbon. I could also smell dried beer on his skin from when he had spilled it, or maybe when someone had intentionally poured it on his helpless body.

I bent down and untied Derek’s ankles. He thanked me and started shaking his legs to stretch them out.

Then something came over me, a feeling, something I wanted to do, without thinking about it any more. Truth was, I was a little drunk, myself. I grabbed the jockstrap Derek was wearing and pulled it down, down his legs, off his feet. Derek gasped.

The jock strap was wet, from beer, I realized. I held the jock strap in front of Derek’s face and then threw it into the trash bag.

Are you going to help me clean up? I asked. Derek nodded.

I untied his left arm. When I did he reached over to his right and tried to untie it, but I beat him there and let him free. His arms fell and he began massaging his sore shoulders. But then he looked at me and his hands fell to cover his crotch, and he started to walk toward the door to the house.

Hey, I said, I thought you were going to help me clean up.

Derek stopped walking, turned, and looked at me. He let his hands fall to his sides. Then he bent down and started picking up beer cans and trash. I watched him while he worked, doing no work myself, except holding the bag. Now, I could see his ass. It was tight and round, not too large, not hairy at all. Derek filled the trash bag with beer cans and trash. His own jock strap was in the bottom of it.

I guess we’re all done back here, I said. Derek nodded and started to head back into the house.

Something else came over me. A reckless feeling. I wanted to test something.

Hey, I said. You’re not done. Put this bag in the trash can.

Our trash can was on the other side of the gate from the backyard. You couldn’t go there without being in full view of the street, for a few seconds at least.

Derek looked at me for ten seconds without saying a thing. Then he grabbed the bag from me, opened the gate, ran the ten feet to the garbage can, then ran back to the other side of the gate and closed it. His hands covering his crotch, his head bowed, he walked past me, not looking at me, and went back into the house and into his room.

It was a Friday night and I was planning on joining the guys at one of the bars, but now I felt differently. I went to my bedroom, locked the door, and took off my own clothes. I laid down on my bed and thought about Derek. I did not know what was coming next. It seemed like Derek would want to get revenge on Will and me. We would have to watch our backs. But I also thought, maybe, there’s a possibility of something else.
ATOne
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ATOne »

Nice start! Count me a fan!
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome to the League of TuGs Writers.
One story down, now what next?
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Very good start @qua0h ! I love the relationship between the three of them :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Welcome among the writers @qua0h! Always great to see more M/M content on the forum! And you've started things off with a great story with three nice characters and plenty of shenanigans! And lots of potential for future updates or other stories featuring this trio! Congrats again on posting! Looking forward to more from you!
My M/M Stories Here
thespy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by thespy »

Very good start my friend. nice story, perfect setting and characters, and also very hot. I can't wait to read more of you.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic