Tricked into bondage and foot worship (M/FF)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Raptor
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Tricked into bondage and foot worship (M/FF)

Post by Raptor »

This is a fantasy of mine that involves 2 girls I went to university with. I have a few involving these 2 and others, but this is one I think about most often.

To introduce the 2, Cat and Alex. Cat has black hair, she is 5’5 and probably 125 lbs with size 8 feet, and plays varsity sports. She has nice toned legs, quite big relative to the rest of her, however they are sexy and strong. She has average length hair just around her shoulders, that is naturally straight. She has brown eyes and a soft smile.

Alex also has black hair, she is 5’4 and I’d say around 115 lbs with size 7 feet and also plays varsity sports. She is pretty skinny but a very fit and toned kind of skinny, still obviously in good shape with some strength in her legs. Her hair was more naturally wavy, roughly to her shoulders. She had brown eyes and a beautiful smile with perfect white teeth.

Both of these girls I knew but wasn’t especially close or in the same circle of friends, but we were involved with sports so would see each other fairly often (I also played sports). This story would take place present day, with Cat being 25 and Alex and I 26. I haven’t really seen either since university, but see them through social media. Currently I am 6’3 and 200lbs, fit but to be honest not especially toned (just to help with context I know I’m the least important character in this story).

STORY TIME

It was a quiet Friday afternoon in my apartment. I was overlooking the bay that was 12 stories below. I didn’t have anything really going on all weekend, and I had been scheming with an idea. Lucky for me, Cat and Alex, 2 girls I went to university with, were both living in the same city I was. The idea was to get them both over to the apartment so that I could tie them up and have some fun with them. I had sent a message to Cat asking her about work, and if she wanted to catch up by having a few drinks at my apartment. I had told her I had asked Alex to do the same, and a few guys we went to school with (these were not true). She agreed it might be nice to get some people together and so we set a time for her to show up around 6pm. My plan was to get Cat in the apartment, tie her up as soon as I could, then send a message to Alex on her phone to come to a “friends apartment” for some drinks.

So 530 rolled around and I had an idea of what I want to start with. I wanted to tie Cat to a chair, with her feet secured to a table in front of her so she couldn’t move them. How I was going to get her in the chair and make sure she was extra secured I hadn’t quite worked out yet.

Around 605 there was a knock on the door. I opened it to see Cat standing there looking beautiful as ever. It was summertime so she had an orange t-shirt that was see-through enough to see her black sports bra she was wearing underneath, and a pair of daisy duke jean shorts. She was wearing a black pair of flip flops showing off the black nail polish on her toes, and had her sun glasses on top of her head acting as a bit of a hair band. It was a beautifully natural summer look and it took some discipline to not just stare at her in the doorway. “Hey Cat come on in!” And I waved her into the apartment.

The layout of the apartment wasn’t big but it was big enough for me living on my own, and for what I intended to do tonight. “What can I get you to drink?” I asked before we even got to the island. “A vodka soda if you have it” which I did so I opened it and gave her one. “When is everyone else arriving?” She asked fairly quickly, obviously realizing she was the first one there. As she asked I went to pass her a glass of water as well but it tipped over and fell into her lap. “Oh damn I’m so sorry!” I said as I scrambled to pick it up and grab some paper towel. I had gotten it on her shirt and shorts, which was my plan. “Im sorry Cat, why don’t you throw those in the dryer for a few minutes it’s just down the hall, I’ll grab a shirt or something for you to wear it won’t take long.” She kind of laughed it off but accepted the offer as she basically had a bathing suit on underneath her clothes. She walked to the dryer first and took off her shirt and shorts before placing them in the dryer. As she turned it on I ushered her to my bedroom where I would find shirt for her to cover up with until it was done. As she walked in-front of me I knew this was my chance. I grabbed her arms and pulled them behind her back as I pushed her onto my bed face down. Before she could say anything I grabbed a ball gag from under the bed where I kept my fun gear and shoved it in her mouth before securing the strap behind her head. Once I did this I quickly stripped off the rest of her clothes, and took a rope tying her hands behind her back before cinching them together. The first step was complete.

As I laid her fully on the bed, I did the same thing and cinching her ankles together before taking a second to explain the situation to her. “So incase you didn’t realize, nobody else is coming here tonight, not yet at least. I wanted to get you here to tie you up nice and tight, after which point I will be sending a text to Alex from your phone saying to come have some drinks at a friends place. Then the 3 of us are going to have some fun.” She was obviously not thrilled with this information and tried to move around, so I just sat on the back of her thighs and let her struggle and her to realize that I had her tied up tight already and she wasn’t going anywhere. I then decided that seeing her naked and unable to get away, I wanted to take some time with her to myself before I invited Alex over too. So I pulled her feet towards her hands, and hogtied her. At this point Cat is hogtied naked with a ball gag in her mouth. I tell her “I just want to suck on your toes a little bit, don’t worry I’m not going to hurt you so just try and relax and enjoy it.” Of course hearing that didn’t really help things, but at least it was said out loud there was just a few things I wanted to do and I didn’t intend on hurting her. So with that a grabbed her left foot in both hands, and started sucking on her pinky toe. She wiggled and squirmed but she could barely move. I worked my way across her foot sucking on each toe and licking in between her toes before moving on. I did this with both feet, occasionally moving positions so I could lick the soles of her feet. After about 15 mins I rolled her over to get to see the rest of her body, touched her and kissed her a little bit, then whispered that I was going to tie her somewhere else and invite Alex to the party. While I was kissing her she almost sounded like she was enjoying it, but I could tell even if she was fighting it that it definitely felt good. I undid the rope that hogtied her and moved her into the living room in the chair I had set up.

I sat her down in the chair with her hands still tied Behind her back, behind the back of the chair. I took a rope and tied her hands to one of the braces around the legs so the she couldn’t move them around. I then tied her elbows tighter together and secured them to the back of the chair. I then moved to her legs and tied a rope around her legs just above her knees. I pulled her legs over the table, then looped a rope between her feet and secured them to the end of the table. I also tied her legs around her knees to secure her legs to the table. Once all this was done I took a step back to inspect what I had done. “How does that feel?” I said kind of jokingly. She let out a bit of a grunt and I could see her moving around trying to move, but her legs didn’t move an inch and she had very little movement in her upper body too. Just to test it I brushed my fingers up her soles and she let out a laugh but again her legs didn’t move. “I think we’re good!” I joked again. Now, I need to open your phone and text Alex to come over here, I suggest you give me the code right now or I will have to get it out of you. There was a pause, she looked at me but didn’t really say anything yet. I moved around behind her and whispered in her ear “last chance…” to which she shook her head. “Alright then” I said and I tickled her sides for 1 full minute. She was so ticklish, she was screaming through the ball gag telling me to stop, trying to squirm away but she couldn’t move. When I stopped I said “the code, Cat. Next time it’ll be 5 mins” she let out a pouty moan but gave me the numbers through moans in her gag. I confirmed it before putting it in and she nodded yes. Lucky for her it was right and I opened up the phone ready to text Alex.

*End of part 1*

I’m thinking about how the next part of the story will go, in order to make it a good story to read. If there is interest in part 2 I’ll put something together and post it in a comment.
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

Just fantastic! I loved the first part. Hope you'll post the next part soon. Such an incredible fantasy!!!
Hollytieduofeet
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hollytieduofeet »

You need to post a part 2. this is a great story. I wish i had a girl hogtied barefoot and ready to be sucked on the toes.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic