One Good Turn Deserves Another ( F/M )

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Six months later.

I totally, utterly and completely BELONG to Sherelle now!

Oh yes, I’m now most definitely ‘Sherelle’s Sex Slut,’ which I not only happy, but PROUD to be. I live in her house now, spending much of that time bound to her bed, utterly under the control of her awesome sexuality. Oh, and in stockings, yes, she has my legs in them constantly, as hers also are naturally. I even wear them to work, out of sight under my trousers, but I have to be a bit careful when I visit the toilet, not to show them to any of my male colleagues. Or the fact that Sherelle only allows me to wear female panties now, delicious satin ones.

One thing we have also tried out, much to our delight is ‘pegging.’ Sherelle not only took my normal ‘cherry’ she also claimed my ‘anal’ one too, and now has a good few ‘strap-ons’ in her collection. So, quite often, I’m ordered ‘face down’ onto our bed. To be bound to it of course, with those leather cuffs, and face some time being pegged instead of shagged!

Talking of work, occasionally I have to start work early, or am REALLY tired after a stressful day. Now when either of these events do happen, I don’t sleep in bed with Sherelle, after all, as you ALL know, to her sleep is the SECONDARY purpose that beds were designed for! No, on those nights I sleep in the bedroom that used to be Kelly’s.

So, where is she then? I still own the two-bedroom house where I USED to live and am still paying the mortgage on it. Kelly wanted a place of her own, so she resides there. And I charge her NO rent whatsoever, although she does pay all of the household bills. One day my house will become hers, it’s Sherelle’s and my intention to give it to her.

Because this year just started is a ‘leap’ year, with that extra day, 29th February, a day where it is traditionally permitted for a lady to propose marriage to her gentleman. And I KNOW that when that day arrives, Sherelle WILL do just that, obviously I’ll joyously accept. God, she’s dropped enough hints! And no, I’m not going to spoil it for her, by proposing to her myself before that day, I KNOW just how much she wishes to perform this act herself. Then one day shortly afterwards, I will become Sherelle’s husband, and the gorgeous Sherelle will be my WIFE!

Kelly discovered about her mother being in a relationship with me shortly after that memorable weekend at Ginny’s. She wasn’t too pleased at first, it seemed that she’d had designs about me herself. IF only Kelly! But it was too late, I was FULLY under Sherelle’s spell by then, something that Kelly first accepted, and then, as the positive effect of being with me on Sherelle became fully evident to her daughter, Kelly then gave us her complete blessing.

Which is when Sherelle and I agreed about giving Kelly my house, when the mortgage is paid. And recent promotions at work, one factor leading to those being that Friday night ‘overtime’ which led to this whole situation, means I’m paying that faster than before. Then I will become a legal ‘joint tenant’ with Sherelle in regard to our present home.

Kelly often visits us on weekends, and she readily assists us, meaning that Sherelle and I can be bound to one another AND the bed. Under Kelly’s FULL control we’d had some VERY enjoyable and memorable BUT absolutely knackering sessions together. Because, believe me, Kelly is a VERY hard Task Mistress! She doesn’t seem to understand the word, or concept of, MERCY! Just how Sherelle and I WANT it, of course.

But, my God, it’s the recent Christmas period THAT was TOTALLY unforgettable, because we had the pleasure not only of Kelly’s company, but that of Ginny too! And I’m sure you can ALL guess just what that meant. KINKY SEX! MORE KINKY SEX! AND YET MORE.. yes, yes, yes. I’m sure you get the picture!

For example, our house has quite a large garage, and no, it’s not full of junk, like many are. Sherelle and I use it for what it’s supposed to be used for, parking vehicles within. On Boxing Day, one such vehicle became Ginny’s Jeep, I’m sure you can guess where THIS is going? Yes, if we lost the ‘excitement’ of being outside, although even if we’d been at Ginny’s place, I’m not sure being almost naked outside is such a good idea in the middle of Winter, there were now THREE of us shagging whilst bound to the roll bar of Ginny’s car.

Yes, Sherelle and I were back in exactly the same position we’d been in before, chained either side to said roll bar, but THIS time Kelly had chained Ginny, complete with a large black, VERY well lubricated ‘strap-on’ fitted to her mid-riff, directly behind me. All three of us gagged with VERY wet, and I’m NOT referring to water, female panties, I had Sherelle’s in my mouth, Sherelle had Ginny’s and Ginny herself had KELLY’S inside of her orifice! Therefore, as I shagged Sherelle’s pussy, Ginny shagged my arse, while the attachment of her ‘strap-on’ tickled Ginny’s own pussy! BLOODY HELL! And NO, Kelly hadn’t finished just yet. For she placed remote controlled vibrators into the anal passage of both of the females involved here. With Kelly herself controlling the speed AND level of these, control that she employed in a most random and teasing manner, enjoying EVERY moment of tormenting both her mother and her mum’s best friend. And, be assured that Kelly most certainly did NOT allow us to get away with just ONE such shag. For she kept all three of us firmly secured to Ginny’s motor for well over an hour.

Two days later, we reproduced that other TOTALLY kinky scenario from that Summer weekend at Ginny’s place. And with Kelly present, as Ginny and Sherelle jointly shared the roles of ‘servicing’ my cock and tongue, THIS time Kelly ensured that BOTH of them were completely bound, in a TOTALLY inescapable fashion. Again, she showed NO mercy, keeping us going for well over THREE hours, the only respite being the one brief time when Sherelle and Ginny swapped roles!

Oh, did I tell you that one of Kelly’s Christmas presents from Sherelle and I that year, was something she’d wanted and requested? A video camera…….

So, Ladies and Gentlemen, if you all remember ALL of this came about, because I had put somebody else’s needs before my own wishes. Complete proof that….

ONE GOOD TURN DESERVES ANOTHER!
Last edited by LunaDog 4 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

A good (and happy) ending to a good story! Keep 'em coming !
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

tiedinbluetights wrote: 5 months ago A good (and happy) ending to a good story! Keep 'em coming !
I will do my friend. Starting next with the couple from the farm shop.

And, wouldn't we ALL like to see just what Kelly has recorded with her new video camera..........
Tie_me_up91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tie_me_up91 »

This was fantastic! Can’t wait to hear about all the other possibilities with the other people!
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Tie_me_up91 wrote: 5 months ago This was fantastic! Can’t wait to hear about all the other possibilities with the other people!
Just posted the first part of that, my friend!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic