Dapper Dan A Dandy In Distress (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
thebadguy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Dapper Dan A Dandy In Distress (M/M)

Post by thebadguy »

Episode 1:
THE VICUNA COAT

Daniel Dandy is the heir to the prestigious Dandy Watch fortune. Back 1899 his great, great great, too many greats, grandfather invented the Dandy Pocket watch and the rest has been history. A rich history at that. Daniel was the latest playboy of the Dandy men, like his father and father before him he was a walking piece of art. A wall of solid muscle adorned in the finest fibers designers could create. The Dandy men were fashion plates and would never be caught dead in a suit that didn’t have even the minimalist of details taken into account.
He adjusted the lavender pocket square in his freshly tailored suit. The square accented the subtle lavender polkadots of his waistcoat. He had one thing on his mind today and that was paying a visit to his families archive. It was located in the mountain estate just a few miles north of his inner city penthouse. Dan wanted to make a splash at the Dandy company annual Christmas party, he had a big announcement to make and he knew just the garment to pull from the family archives to make his peers gasp. He pulled a leather bound garment sack with a strong steal zip installed into it. The Fort Knox of garment bags was needed for such a classic piece.
“Rufus, I think I’m ready to head north. Grab those things and I’ll meet you in the car in about ten minutes time.” Dan said sternly to Rufus his lowly driver.
Rufus shuffled in and grabbed a handful of boxes and throw the large garment sack over his shoulder.
“Easy now, those are precious items. You know better than to toss and grip them like it were a bunch of old pizza boxes. Use your head my boy.” Dan corrected.

Rufus nodded and repositioned the items in his hands. Mumbling under his breathe when he reached the hall.

Rufus loaded up the luxury car. This was his fourth week working for Daniel Dandy as his driver and he was already wearing thin on his nerves. He grabbed a black bag and took it with him to the drivers seat of the car. The job of driver apparently had evolved into errand boy and butler without him even knowing. He set the bag down over a Esquire magazine that had our very own Daniel Dandy on the cover. “What makes this Dandy tick?” it teased over a fine picture of Daniel standing cross armed in front of Big Ben. He was of course lavishly dressed in a suit with tails and gloves. His hand gripped a original model of the Dandy 36 pocket watch. Rufus kept this magazine close, it was a reminder of his propose for being in this rotten job in the first place. He unzipped the bag and peered in. Inside was a collection of coiled rope and a few rolls of duct tape. Rufus smiled. His ankle began to itch so he quickly sealed up the bag and bent over to scratch it, those crusty old socks he was wearing wear going on their third week. He was sure he had athletes foot by now.
KNOCK KNOCK
“Ready to go chap.” Daniel said knocking on the driver side window.
He lowered the glass to respond yes sir, which was swiftly ignored by Daniel who walked right to the back and let himself into the car.

Daniel looked over sketches he and the designers agreed upon for the new years launch. This was of the up most importance, he was going on his fifth year as head of company and this was the prime time of every Dandy man. This is when everyone of them announced the product that would cement their legacy. Daniel had been workshopping this prototype and knew he had just the idea. He locked the sketches away in his brief case as Rufus pulled into the estate. The staff wouldn’t come in till the morning so it was just the two of them. Just the way Rufus wanted it.

Daniel led the way through the sprawling halls of the mountain home. Rufus looked over lavish decor and giant glass windows that made the den look so open and comfortable. Almost like you would feel like you were having a cozy night in the middle of the forest.

“This way my man.” Daniel said with a n enthusiastic slap to Rufus’ back. It kind of hurt Daniel was pretty strong for being dressed so soft.
Daniel turned a knob and inside they both went into a room far off into the home. It was a glorified closet. Two stories with a glass cases and and displays. A shrine to the generations of affluent men who made up the Dandy clan.

Daniel made his way through rack after rack of old long coats in plastic sealed garment bags, affectionately tagged and numbered. No detail over looked, he poured throughout them until his hands clutched exactly what he had coke for. He lifted it from its place on the rack and held it close as if it were an old family friend. Rufus could only look on in amazement.

“Here is it. The legend itself.” Daniel said pulling it back to give it another up and down.
“What is it? Looks like just a coat to me.” Rufus said confused.
“What is it?! It’s not just some coat Rufus my boy. You speak of it as if it were some old rain poncho. This coat is the coat of legacy. This is a vicuña coat. Custom made for the Dandy’s. In 1936 Tristan Dandy famously wore this coat when he announced the Dandy 36, our most iconic luxury watch model. This is the coat. Nobody will be able to take their eyes off me. Such a power move.” Daniel drummed on.
He removed the coat from its seal and took it in hand. The wool felt like nothing he had ever touched before. Slipping the coat over his body he felt like Humphrey Bogart in some film noir picture. The coat had padding that exaggerated the shoulders, it felt like fate that he should wear it as it fit him perfectly.
Walking over to a display case he looked down at the prototype watches that were under the glass display. Joining him at the case was Rufus.
“This party means the world to me Rufus my boy. I get to cement my legacy. Under this glass are the prototypes for all my family’s clocks.” Daniel said tapping the glass.
“They must be worth a fortune.” Rufus remarked.
“In the conditions they are in, priceless.” Daniel said looking down at them.
“Then I’m sure you won’t mind that I take them.” Rufus said coldly.
“What?” Daniel asked looking over at Rufus who was now holding a gun to his side. “Rufus, what is this all about?” Daniel was confused.
“Well Mr Dandy, I’m going to tie you up. And then I’m gonna take these prototypes and sell them to the highest bidder. The dark web has a slew of collectors ready to snap up any of these… As you called them priceless artifacts. Personally they seem like junk, but getting this gig gave me enough time to learn where exactly your family was hiding them. Hands behind your back.” Rufus motioned his gun waiting for Daniel to follow suit.

TBC
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

A Dandy in Danger? :o

Woooo...Love it! 8-)

Cannot wait to see how Rufus wrangles his gentleman boss! :twisted: :twisted:

Great start!! :D
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

I'm in awe of the level of detail here! Immediately paints a strong picture for poor Dan and his unfortunate circumstance! Looking forward to more!
My M/M Stories Here
thebadguy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by thebadguy »

PART 2

Daniel complied and put his hands behind him. Had he known he was going to be tied up he wouldn’t have worn this coat. He felt Rufus pull his hands together behind him and secure them loop after loop with rope. Daniel tugged at them and they were tight.

Rufus continued his attack, wrapping loop after loop around Daniel’s torso clenching his arms down to his torso. He stood there powerless to stop it. His heart rushing from fear and the unprecedented stress it was adding to this vintage coat he had cloaking his body.

“Rufus please this is hardly necessary, please you can just lock me in that closet.” Daniel pleaded mostly in vain, he didn’t want these ropes to mark up his suit.
“Don’t worry fancy man, I’ll make sure you are folded up and put away.” Rufus said tussling Daniel’s hair, which drove him mad.

He bent down and begun to feel up Daniel’s ankles in case he had anything concealed. He felt up and yanked his hand out in dismay. “You are wearing sock guards?!” Rufus spat out is disgust.

He took a sick pleasure in tying Daniel’s ankles, then added a tight wrap around his knees. Daniel was getting sick to his stomach as he watched this man wrap rope in such a way that cause creases and caught snatches of his suit. It was going to be a nightmare to have pressed out.

Daniel could only stand there and wobble the slightest bit. He was now bound so tightly like a prized piece of meat. He looked on as he saw Rufus lean his back against the counter and start to undo his black leather distressed work shoes. Daniel had got on him about them and said he needed a shine in the worst way.

Rufus slipped off his shoes, and then after that his socks. His sweaty feet gripped the plush carpet and Daniel’s eyes were glued to them, inspecting them. The subtle callas on his heels a few toenails that hard dirt under them, the fudge of the black socks he was wearing falling off onto the carpet.

His eye followed the filthy socks that were being balled up in the palm of his driver turned attacker. He put the bundle to his own face and took a big whiff. His head shot back, even he was blown away at how potent the wad was.
“Now I know you aren’t much for small names designers, but I’ve been working in these socks just for you, in fact you could say I created them with you in mind. Hot couture.” Rufus creeped forward.

“It’s haut couture you imbecilmmmmmmph!” Daniel’s mouth was crammed with the filthy socks.

“Mmm!” Daniel groaned.

Rufus used one of the pens monogramed with Daniel’s initials that was in a holder on the counter. The perfect detail for any mans suit pocket, now being used to stuff every crevice of his mouth with Rufus’ foul tasting socks.

They were packed so tight into house mouth Daniel could barely adjust or even try to spit them out. Giving Rufus all the time he needed to grab a roll of duct tape and start wrapping his head with the tape. He gave Daniel’s head a snug seven rounds pinching his jaw closed.

“Mmm.” Daniel’s words were barely audible.

“Now that you are all wrapped up let’s put you away. This closet seems like the perfect place for you, but first.” Rufus yanked the pocket square from Daniel’s jacket breast pocket.
He undid it’s delicate folding and started to crudely spin it into a narrow half hazard fold.

He tied it over Daniel’s eyes as a blindfold. Daniel’s blood rushed thinking about the silks that pocket square was spun with now being yanked and tied in such a thoughtless way.

“MMmm!” He grunted best he could to voice his displeasure with the current situation.

“Oh don’t worry pretty boy I will make sure your precious clothes are.” Rufus fetched the garment sack and begin to do the most unusual thing.

He laid it out onto the floor and opened it. He lifted Daniel over his shoulder and lowered him into the sack. Daniel realizing his plight tied his best to squirm in his bonds but it was futile.

“Mmm mmm mm!” Daniel pleaded.

“You’ll love this it’ll keep you all free from dust Mr Dandy. Any last words?” Rufus jested.

“Mmmmph!” Daniel screamed into the thick gag.
“Didn’t think so.” He said closing the heavy duty metal zipper of the garment sack.

Daniel had only a small hole on top for a hanger to be fed through to breathe from as he felt the sack being wrapped around the bag with he presumed to be more ropes. Soon he was cinched down and could feel himself being carried and set down. The sound of a door closing and glass breaking could be heard.

TBC
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

All things considered, Rufus is actually being quite thoughtful towards his fashionable captive! Only the finest of socks stuffed in his mouth, and of course the garment bag to keep the clothes clean and dust free! Really, Dan couldn't have asked for a better captor!
My M/M Stories Here
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic