Geek in the Graveyard | M/M+ 10/31

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Geek in the Graveyard | M/M+ 10/31

Post by Bradstick »

Geek in the Graveyard

Jason was a sophomore in college and was at the top of his class in mathematics. He spent most of the time in the library studying but still kept in shape running every morning. At the start of the semester, he decided to become a tutor to make a little extra cash. He ended up working with some senior frat guy on the football team named Kyle.

Kyle was great at sports but could barely do basic multiplication. Jason tried his hardest to teach him calculus but it was not going well. Last week was midterms and come Friday, Jason received a text from Kyle. “Your fuckin shit at your job! I failed my midterm and am failing the class. Coach benched me from the team. Your done dude”

Jason tried to enjoy his October weekend but Kyles's text was haunting him. He decided to clear his head with an evening run before the sun fully set. He was enjoying the cold autumn air and didn’t notice the four men in werewolf masks jump out of the van and grab him. Jason tried to kick and scream only to find a large hand over his face. “Shut it nerd, payback is a bitch.” Ropes were brought out from a duffle bag and his hands were tied behind his back.

A bag was placed over his head and he felt the truck start to drive. They drove for about 40 minutes before they turned to a gravel road. It was too long after that when the truck stopped and he was thrown out of the van. The bag around his head blinded him. One of them men guided him from behind before the bag was ripped off.

Before him was a massive tree in the center of a graveyard. On the ground were coils of red rope. The rope around his wrist was let loose and the four men surrounded him. “Strip” commended Kyle. Jason tried to object but met with a punch to the gut. “I won't ask again, now strip nerd”

Jason began undoing his pants and let them fall. He shirt was taken off revealing his muscled torso. Kyle motioned further and he removed his underwear. He was going to take off his shoes but Kyle let him keep them. The whole process was met with marks from each of the men making fun of him. Jason had never been more embarrassed then now.

As Jason stood in the graveyard, balls to the wind, Kyle reached into the duffle bag and produced a pair of white briefs. As Jason took a closer look, they looked far too small, almost the size for a child. Kyle tossed it to the ground and told him to put it on. As he bent down to grab it, one of the other men slapped him on the ass.

Jason got the pair of underwear and slipped it on. They were definitely too small. It hugged his crotch far too tightly and left nothing to the imagination. “Boys, let’s get to work” commanded Kyle and the men swarmed him like a pack of wolves. Each one holding a coil of red rope. They pushed him against the large tree. One held him in place. Another started working on his hands and tying them together in from of him. The other two each took a leg and wrapped the ankle in rope. They then met on the side of the tree and tied to the two ropes together, keeping him trapped to the base of the tree.

Once the one working with hands was completed, he started climbing the tree with the other end of the rope in his hand. He then tied it to one of the larger branches forcing Jason’s arms into the air. Jason was left exposed against the tree in a very revealing pair of fabric. Once in place, Kyle came up to Jason and kneeled down. He pulled out a sharpie and wrote ‘GEEK’ right above his bulge. The four took a step back to admire their work.

The four began laughing at poor Jason. They got some beers from the van and stayed for a couple hours watching Jason struggle. Jason had remained quiet during this ordeal. Jason started pleading with him. Kyle reached into the now mostly empty duffle bag and pulled out to items. Jason was too busy pleading to see the used jockstrap in his hand being forced into his open mouth. He did now notice the large thing of duct tape in his other hand.

Kyle wrapped his mouth in tape, sealing the fabric into his mouth. The sour taste of sweat and dried cum hit his mouth. Round after round of tape was brought across his jaw. Then Kyle began to move upward, covering both his ears and eyes with tape. Within minutes, Jason had lost his senses with the world.

The bright side was he could no longer hear the insults the four were making about him. The downside was they all saw his erection after the gag had been placed in. The four took that as an invitation to play with him. First, they began tickling him. They were devious as they Jason couldn’t see the men so he had no idea when or where it would come from. The tape could only do so much to muffle the sound of his laughter. They would wait minutes at a time to continue their attack, leaving him in complete suspense.

Then they began pinching his body. Grabbing at his nipples and butt. Again, spacing out each touch leaving Jason in anticipation of what would happen next. Then one of the grabbed his cock from the underwear. He would a few times before pulling away.

Jason was at the verge of climax but they were still having their fun. They kept up this routine for nearly two hours. Edging him on and on. After much begging through the gag, they allowed Jason to cum into the briefs. Kyle felt the tape around the top of his head being undone. Soon his vision and hearing were returned to him, though the gag still remained.

“Alright loser, unlike you we have plans tonight. We will come to get you tomorrow once we wake up and our hangovers pass.” They turned to leave before Jason started pleading with him through the gag. “Sorry dude, but you got to your fun already. Now we need to go get ours. See you tomorrow, I have a feeling we will be doing this again”

Jason struggled against the bonds as he saw the van pull away. Kyle was right, he did want to do this again.

Here is a fun Halloween story from a picture I saw on Tumblr. I doubt I will continue this story but thanks for reading! Let me know what you think! Happy Halloween
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

This was really a fun read! It had all the familiar delights of a nerd/jock story but with a Halloween flavour and a ripped captive! I also liked how Jason ended up enjoying himself, as well as his briefs and gag. :D

By the way, if anyone is interested in checking out the creator of the picture, it's https://www.deviantart.com/jero-art
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

A very happy Halloween indeed, even if Jason would try and disagree! I hope this isn't the last we see of Jason, Kyle, and the other football players! Even if it's not here, perhaps for future holidays? Kyle continually kidnapping and tying up Jason in theme with the current holiday or celebration? Maybe even giving Jason a second chance with the tutoring, with more restraints involved?

Love your writing as always!
My M/M Stories Here
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic