Kidnapped (F/F). Part 3 added 5 th November

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Kidnapped (F/F). Part 3 added 5 th November

Post by JulieG »

Drawn up and constructed with the help of an other board member (you know who you are 💕)

by JulieG

Mary was working late one night. Sat at her desk looking out at the lights through the windows from the 8th floor. She wore her office wear of tight black skirt, reaching mid thighs, tight white blouse, sheer black tights. Now she was alone she had hung her jacket on the back of her chair and popped her feet in and out of her patent black heels. Another hour or so and she’d go!

Julie was working late too. She had planned this for weeks and infiltrated the business. Not difficult to get a job as a cleaner. Mary was simply wrong place wrong time for her. The lone worker late at night. Julie was unusual as a middle aged white woman on a minimum wage , antisocial hours cleaning job, but that’s why the job was easy to get. False name, that kind of agency cleaner don’t care. She’d also dyed her red hair dark brown and took care to maintain her faked tattoos and wear very uncomfortable risers in her boots and coloured contacts to have a wholly inaccurate description .

Mary was of course not truly alone in the building there was Julie, and Maria. Julie’s co cleaner Maria was already having* a bad night. Julie, not wanting witnesses, had placed Maria in the cleaning cupboard , where she now lay uncomfortably face down squishing her boobs, her wrists and elbows tied tightly behind her back, her crossed ankles tied to her wrists and her bare feet flapping as her socks were in her mouth, held in with tape wrapped around her head, covering lips and eyes.

Mary walked to the printer in stocking feet, her shoes under her desk now she had no one to impress, when Julie struck.

It all happened so quickly. Grabbed from behind and thrown to the ground. Julie sitting on her back quickly zip tied her wrists together, tying her hands behind her back. Mary screamed but there was no one to hear her. Her ankles were quickly zip tied too, side my side. Now she was initially immobilised Julie had time to work. Mary had a balled up cloth shoved into her mouth, then vet wrap wrapped over her eyes, ears and mouth blindfolding and gagging her together with muffling her hearing. Pulling several lengths of rope of the cleaning trolley, Julie proceeded to re-enforce zip ties with rope and ankles, above and below knees, wrists, elbows, round shoulders below boobs, and waist pinning Mary’s arms to her back. Julie then rolled Mary onto her side, lifted her to the cleaners trolley and placed her inside before making her way to the lift.

Mary was terrified. She screamed into the gag but in an empty office, inside a cleaning trolley, tightly gagged, it was hopeless. Mary knew it was hopeless yet still she kicked and screamed.

Julie pressed the button for basement and waited as the lift descended. Pushing the trolley to a non descript white van, Julie opened the back doors, took Mary out of the trolley, carrying her over her shoulder threw her into the back of the van and spun her face down. A strap fastened over her back, pressing her boobs painfully into the floor of the van, and a second high on her thighs pinning her down completed the ensemble. Julie returned the trolley to the cleaners store then went back to the van and drove off into the night with her prize.

On the floor of the van, immobile, terrified and helpless, Mary sobbed Ito her gag and blindfold.
Last edited by JulieG 6 months ago, edited 2 times in total.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

I'd work late every night if I thought there was a chance Julie might kidnap me.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Reidy wrote: 6 months ago I'd work late every night if I thought there was a chance Julie might kidnap me.
Completely understand, and i FULLY agree with that sentiment!

But it very much also needs to be said, that Julie and her 'friend' HAVE created something VERY intriguing here. Hope to see more!
Last edited by LunaDog 6 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

That was a good short story, the pace seemed to get quicker as you worked through the story but that matched the rush and the urgency with getting the woman bound and gagged. Well done! :)
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

Mary had no clue how long her journey lasted. She bounced painfully where her boobs were pressed into the floor of the van. She kicked her legs a bit but just hurt herself kicking the metal surface. She screamed a little but no sound came out. Mostly she just shivered and sobbed. No clue where she was going nor what fate awaited her. And the perpetual bouncing, squeezing her boobs and shaking her.

Eventually the van came to a stop and the engine switched off. In the hopes that they had just stopped for fuel and there was the chance of attracting attention Mary began to scream and kick, oblivious to the pain she was causing herself.

Mary heard the doors open. Instead of shocked gasps and cries of “are you all right?” Instead she just felt someone moving around and releasing the straps. Although a relief to take the pressure off her chest Mary realised this was no rescue, merely the next stage of her ordeal. She was pulled up by the ropes around her back and slid to the door of the van. There she was placed on her feet and pulled forwards. Mary made a few faltering hops. She could feel a rough stony surface below her feet. A couple of slaps to her bottom made her hop forward and she felt the texture below change to a bristly rug then wooden floor, then carpet. She was pushed forwards and something struck her knees. Mary fell screaming silently and discovered she had landed on a soft surface. She was lying face down on a bed. The door shut and Mary thought she had been abandoned. She did not know whether to panic more, or if this was the first chance to relax she had since being snatched from the printer.

Mary chose to relax and think what was happening. Randomly struggling had given her nothing but sore feet and shins, and her body was stiff all over from…..god knows how long she had been tied up. She was just beginning to calm herself down when the door to her “prison” opened and she felt a weight on her bed. The bandages were unwound from her head but she was blinded by a strong light. A paper was thrown down next to her. And she heard a couple of photographs being snapped. A large rubber ball was shoved into her mouth and she felt a strap buckled behind her neck. Before her eyes had managed to adjust to the bright light a mask was placed over her eyes, blocking all light and this too was buckled behind her head. She felt her head turned to her side and pictures taken of her ear.

Julie, having noted Mary’s quite distinctive ear ring decided to take a photograph and send the ear ring itself to further prove she held her victim. Next Julie took a picture of the leafy tattoo pattern, through Mary’s tights, on the back of her right foot, the Chinese characters around her left thumb and then rolled Mary onto her tummy. She pulled Mary’s blouse out and took some pictures of the symmetrical design at the base of her back. Leaning close to Mary’s left ear she said firmly “Any more tattoos?” Mary shook her head. “Birth marks? Scars?” Again Mary whimpered and shook her head.

The door slammed and Mary was again left alone, realising she had been kidnapped probably for a ransom and the series of photographs were to identify her, prove she was captive and still alive, and that it was truly today. She began to soba again as she wondered what would happen next
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Way to go, @JulieG.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Ak610
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ak610 »

JulieG wrote: 6 months ago Mary had no clue how long her journey lasted. She bounced painfully where her boobs were pressed into the floor of the van. She kicked her legs a bit but just hurt herself kicking the metal surface. She screamed a little but no sound came out. Mostly she just shivered and sobbed. No clue where she was going nor what fate awaited her. And the perpetual bouncing, squeezing her boobs and shaking her.

Eventually the van came to a stop and the engine switched off. In the hopes that they had just stopped for fuel and there was the chance of attracting attention Mary began to scream and kick, oblivious to the pain she was causing herself.

Mary heard the doors open. Instead of shocked gasps and cries of “are you all right?” Instead she just felt someone moving around and releasing the straps. Although a relief to take the pressure off her chest Mary realised this was no rescue, merely the next stage of her ordeal. She was pulled up by the ropes around her back and slid to the door of the van. There she was placed on her feet and pulled forwards. Mary made a few faltering hops. She could feel a rough stony surface below her feet. A couple of slaps to her bottom made her hop forward and she felt the texture below change to a bristly rug then wooden floor, then carpet. She was pushed forwards and something struck her knees. Mary fell screaming silently and discovered she had landed on a soft surface. She was lying face down on a bed. The door shut and Mary thought she had been abandoned. She did not know whether to panic more, or if this was the first chance to relax she had since being snatched from the printer.

Mary chose to relax and think what was happening. Randomly struggling had given her nothing but sore feet and shins, and her body was stiff all over from…..god knows how long she had been tied up. She was just beginning to calm herself down when the door to her “prison” opened and she felt a weight on her bed. The bandages were unwound from her head but she was blinded by a strong light. A paper was thrown down next to her. And she heard a couple of photographs being snapped. A large rubber ball was shoved into her mouth and she felt a strap buckled behind her neck. Before her eyes had managed to adjust to the bright light a mask was placed over her eyes, blocking all light and this too was buckled behind her head. She felt her head turned to her side and pictures taken of her ear.

Julie, having noted Mary’s quite distinctive ear ring decided to take a photograph and send the ear ring itself to further prove she held her victim. Next Julie took a picture of the leafy tattoo pattern, through Mary’s tights, on the back of her right foot, the Chinese characters around her left thumb and then rolled Mary onto her tummy. She pulled Mary’s blouse out and took some pictures of the symmetrical design at the base of her back. Leaning close to Mary’s left ear she said firmly “Any more tattoos?” Mary shook her head. “Birth marks? Scars?” Again Mary whimpered and shook her head.

The door slammed and Mary was again left alone, realising she had been kidnapped probably for a ransom and the series of photographs were to identify her, prove she was captive and still alive, and that it was truly today. She began to soba again as she wondered what would happen next
A well written story. Please continue soon
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Yes, THIS is fantastic Julie. Please give us MORE!
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

Mary wriggled a bit and squirmed on the bed, her fingers tried to find a knot. Her toes probed to feel around the bed:foot board, edges of the mattress. She was in a small double. She rubbed her face against the covers trying to get the blindfold and gag off. But all was fruitless.

The door opened. “You are in the middle of nowhere so that gag is not strictly speaking necessary, However it does ensure I have a quiet time. Also, being blindfolded and gagged helps to add to your sense of hopelessness and remover the will to escape. So basically, I’m going to tell you not to scream when I take the gag out, but no one will come if you do. Things will just be more unpleasant for you.” Mary felt a weight on the bed next to her. “Don’t scream!”

Mary felt the buckle undone and flexed her jaw a little. It was sore after just a few minutes.

“Here. Have some water.” A straw was put in Mary’s mouth and she felt the delicious taste of cold water cascading onto her tongue, and running down her throat after , how long? Hours spent gagged. “Food?” Mary felt a sandwich held to her mouth and she chewed slowly. She was then given some water.

“Why are you doing this?”

“Silence!” A hand pressed over Mary’s mouth. “You open your mouth to eat and drink.” The hand was removed and Mary was given some more water to drink.

After the “meal” was completed, Mary felt the ball gag pressed against her lips again. “No. Pleannnnnnggg.”

“Remember. Feeling of helplessness.” Julie said as she buckled the strap behind Mary’s head. “OK. You have been kidnapped. Never mind why. That’s my business not yours. I do not want to hurt you, I have no intention of killing you, you are worth far more alive. However you must behave and be a good little captive. At first you must remain tightly tied up and gagged. If you behave things may get more comfortable for you. But be a bad girl, and you will beg me to be tied up like this.”

Mary began to sob again as she realised how hopeless her situation was.

“OK. Time for bed, but first we need bathroom break.” Mary thought her binds would be loosened at last but how wrong she was. She was made to stand up, then whilst being guided, she had to hop through the door of the room, along a passage and then felt cold tiles under her feet. Her thigh ropes were loosened, tights and knickers pulled down and she was sat on the toilet. What followed was the most humiliating experience of her life. Julie’s words “Don’t worry. I used to be a nurse and I’ve done this all before.” Came as no comfort.

Her knickers and tights pulled up, legs tied together all the way and she was forced to hop back to her bedroom prison. Thrown back on the bed, still dressed in her office clothes (minus jacket and shoes) tightly trussed, gagged and blindfolded, Mary experienced the worst night of her life.

With hands tied behind her she could not lie on her back. Lying face down restricted her breathing and, with her mouth filled, she was forced to breathe through her nose alone. She settled for lying on her side, the least uncomfortable position, yet still she could not separate her legs, her shoulders ached from having her arms pulled back, her jaw ached from the huge ball stretching her mouth muscles.

She sobbed and rolled for most of the night. Eventually exhaustion overcame fear and panic and she drifted into fitful, intermittent sleep.
Jennyjay
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jennyjay »

I’ve loved the idea of being tightly tied up, gagged , blindfolded and left to struggle on a bed since almost forever. Certainly since age 10. I love this story. 💕 ❤️ 💗 💕 😃
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

That’s it. Tie her tight @JulieG
RaincoatFan1999
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RaincoatFan1999 »

A very promising start. I love the sense of intrigue-- and some implications that this isn't an ordinary ransom job? Please continue! I'd love to see where this goes.
StringTheorist
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by StringTheorist »

Can I tempt you @JulieG to add another episode to this intriguing tale? Especially some hints as to how Mary's mind will stand up to her deprivations.

Soon I hope.

ST
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

Sorry. My writing partner seems to have gone off the board, or at least very quiet. I’ll get back to this some time.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic