Movie night(?) [FFF/M]

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
bfe8
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Movie night(?) [FFF/M]

Post by bfe8 »

The faint sounds of dance music reached our ears as we stepped out of Katelyn’s sedan. It was an early 2000’s model gold compact of Japanese origin, simple but reliable.

It was around 9:30PM on a crisp Thursday night in November. We had just arrived at a large gravel parking lot. It was drag night at the Winged Unicorn Saloon. Katelyn and Hayley had convinced us to join them as neither Sarah nor I had class the next day.

In fact, Sarah and I had been fighting earlier about what movie to watch that evening. I had wanted to watch an action thriller while she insisted on watching a Christmas-themed romcom. The drag night invitation seemed to resolve our disagreement and we decided to put a hold on movie night for the time being.

We lived in a college town, and the Winged Unicorn was on the outskirts of town and wasn’t typically frequented by college students like ourselves. However, tonight the large gravel parking lot was mostly full.

I had been in the back seat with my girlfriend Sarah, slim with reddish blond hair and dainty facial features. In the front were Katelyn and Hayley, roommates and good friends of Sarah’s.

Hayley had curly brown hair and a more muscular build, a sign of her past as a high school water polo athlete. Katelyn was bigger than Hayley and Sarah, with blond hair and blue eyes.

The sounds of four pairs of heels crunched on the loose gravel as we walked across the parking lot towards the bar. Sarah and the others had convinced me I needed to dress up for the event. As it was my first time going to a drag event, I didn’t know what to expect so I played along.

Katelyn had offered up some of her clothes for me to borrow, as we were a similar size. This wasn’t the first time I had been dressed up by the three of them, but I hoped this evening would not end like the other times I had been dressed up.

I wore a white turtleneck sweater and a black silky mini skirt over tights. The tights were slightly sheer but did well at hiding my masculine legs. I was wearing a brown wig going down to my shoulders, light makeup, and a bra that was stuffed with scarves to give a bit of shape to my top. My outfit was completed with a pair of knee-high black leather boots and a small crossbody bag for me to store my things.

I looked almost unrecognizable from my normal self, and combined with the fact that the Winged Unicorn was not a typical college bar, it seemed pretty unlikely that I would run into anyone that I knew.

Sarah was dressed a bit more gaudily in a colorful, 70’s psychedelic print halter mini dress and tall white boots. Katelyn was in a sparkly silver dress with black booties, and Haley was wearing a plaid mini skirt, maroon sweater, and tan booties.

As we entered the building, the sounds of loud bar music and clamor of the crowd met our ears. I was relieved to see that nobody gave me a second glance. In fact, I was definitely dressed more conservatively than almost all of the bar patrons.

We grabbed drinks at the bar and the show began shortly after. The show itself wasn’t really my thing, but it was still entertaining to see the performers dance and strut in their gaudy outfits and makeup.

Following the show, the four of us stayed and talked and had another round of drinks or two (except for Katelyn who was driving). It was nearing midnight by the time we decided to head home. By that point the bar had become almost deserted and it looked like the bartenders were cleaning up.

We walked back across the near-empty parking lot, the sound of our heels on gravel crunching loudly in the quiet night.

As we neared the car, Sarah pulled me aside for a kiss. She put her arms around my waist, drawing me against her warm body. I closed my eyes and locked lips with her.

Suddenly, my arms were yanked behind my back. I pulled back from the kiss to exclaim, but a piece of clumped up cloth was quickly inserted between my teeth and another tied around my head to keep it in place.

I quickly realized what was happening. My hands were secured behind my back with rope, and I was pushed towards the back of the car. I didn’t really fight back, knowing that these were our friends and that it was probably something Sarah had planned.

I now realize why Katelyn had reversed into the parking spot, which was conveniently situated at the far corner of the parking lot.

Katelyn popped the trunk and Hayley grabbed a few coils of rope from within. I watched helplessly as the three girls worked, tying loops around my chest and waist to secure my arms. Sarah was kneeling down, cinching my legs together at my knees and ankles. The feeling of my tights rubbing together was nice and paired with the idea of being completely at the mercy of Sarah and her friends, I could feel myself starting to get quite hard.

Fully bound and completely immobile, I watched as Sarah pulled out a black chiffon scarf, positioned it across my eyes and tied it off tightly. I felt something smooth like a pillowcase being pulled down over my head and tightened around my neck with a drawstring, adding to my feeling of helplessness.

I was then half-carried, half pushed into the open trunk of Katelyn’s car. There wasn’t much space and I felt the girls shoving different parts of my body to try to get me to fit. I was rolled onto my front and I felt my legs being pulled behind me into a hogtie.

The center of the trunk was slightly lower than the sides, so my body was arched backwards, with my head and knees higher than my torso. This made it uncomfortable for me, but also made it easier for the girls to tie a very tight hogtie rope between my chest ropes and ankles.

I heard the girls giggle and felt the trunk slam shut. I tested my bonds but quickly realized that I could not budge. My hogtie was so tight that I couldn’t even roll to my side.

I heard the car start up and I felt us rolling out of the gravel parking lot. The rocking of the car made my groin rub against the floor of the trunk, making my journey more pleasurable than I was expecting. I could hear the faint sound of the car radio and the girls chatting and laughing during the ride.

After about 10 minutes, I felt the car roll to a stop and the engine turning off. I heard the girls get out and a moment later, felt a rush of fresh air as the trunk was opened.

My hogtie rope was undone and my bound legs were pulled out over the edge of the trunk. I was then carried several steps into a room. I quickly recognized it to be my own apartment, which I shared with Sarah.

I was made to sit on a chair that seemed to have been placed in the middle of the living room. I was still blindfolded and gagged but I felt my arms being untied. My hope for freedom was short-lived as my arms were quickly retied behind the back of the chair. My torso was then secured to the chair with even more rope.

I felt a coil of rope being looped around my neck. My tied ankles were then pulled backwards under me. I felt the other end of my neck rope pulled behind and under the chair and tied off to my ankles. This made it so that if I dropped my neck or relaxed my legs, I would get choked. I was in a precarious situation and didn’t dare squirm.

The girls had not spoken this whole time, which made me suspect that this had all been planned out.

Then I heard Hayley and Katelyn say their goodbyes and I heard Sarah thank them quietly. The door shut and the room became quiet.

I was tense with anticipation for what Sarah was going to do. I felt Sarah move behind my chair and felt her hand wrap securely around my chin and neck. My head was tilted upwards, allowing me to relax my legs slightly. I was still fully gagged, blindfolded, and hooded.

Still holding my neck and chin, Sarah kissed me through the satin hood, long and hard. I was really aroused by this, being unable to move or fight back. I was gasping for breath by the time Sarah pulled away.

Sarah began to caress parts of my body, drawing her fingers up and down my body sensually. She would pause periodically to caress my groin over the front of my skirt. I began to squirm with the pleasure of Sarah’s touch, but was constantly reminded to maintain my posture by the rope around my neck.

I then felt Sarah pull the front of my skirt waistband and insert something large and hard underneath my tights, right against my groin area. I assumed it was one of those big vibrators after I heard her plug it into a wall outlet.

Sarah then removed my hood and blindfold. I was facing the tv, which Sarah had turned on. I tried to look down at my lap to see the vibrator but the rope around my neck kept my view directed forward.

“So what are you in the mood to watch?” Sarah played with my wig hair as she flipped through a list of Christmas themed romcoms.

I rolled my eyes at her. I could not believe this whole evening and the drag night was about us not being able to decide on a movie. Or maybe that was just Sarah’s excuse to keep me tied up for the night. Either way I realized I was stuck watching something of Sarah’s choice.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Sarah turn what looked like a light switch dimmer. The vibrator under my skirt buzzed to life. It was on a low setting but I felt myself instantly getting hard. The thick material of the tights I was wearing kept the vibrator from straying off target.

My eyes closed as I entered a state of bliss. I did not even see what movie Sarah ended up putting on.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

Wonderful story @bfe8 ! Loved the setup and how Sarah got her friends to help restrain her boyfriend. By the intro to the story, it sounds like this was not the first time! Thanks for sharing!
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic