Just shut up! F/m

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
mattlk
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Just shut up! F/m

Post by mattlk »

"Mmmmmgghhh!!!"
"Just shut up Matt!",she said quietly.
And with that,she walked out of the bedroom,turned the light off and shutting the door behind her,leaving me gagged and very tightly tied spreadeagle to our bed....

Earlier in the day Kym,my wife of 8 years,suggested we could play our favourite game after the house chores were done.
This meant her tying me down to the bed and teasing the hell out of me for a couple of hours.
Of course I jumped at the chance.
Kym was 43,two years older than me,and had a body to die for.
I regularly told her she still looked as good,if not better,than when we first started dating 11 years ago and I wasn't lying.
She was around 5'4" with long blonde hair,and she kept her body trim with regular trips to the gym.
So after the dishes were washed,she told me to get upstairs and get naked!

I was up like a flash,eagerly stripping off my clothes and i jumped on the bed.
I didn't have to wait long before Kym entered the room with a naughty grin on her face.

"Right,spread 'em mister!" she said whilst she went to our stash of toys in the wardrobe.
"Aren't you getting undressed too?",I asked,feeling a bit vulnerable,fully naked while she was still in her gym pants and t-shirt.

"That's non of your concern at the moment Matt,all I'm interested in is getting you tied up" she said while getting my velcro wrist and ankle cuffs out of the bag.
I say mine because Kym has little interest in being dominated,she much preferred being in charge.

She quickly wrapped the velcro around both wrists,and in no time had them tied off to opposite corners of our bed with pink rope that was attached to D rings on the cuffs.

"Now shuffle down whilst i get your legs done please".

I edged down until the wrist ropes were pulled tight with no movement at all.
"I hope you're comfy because you could be here all night,I haven't really decided yet!" she said,giggling to herself as she bound my legs.

"Wow babe,that's pretty tight,I can't move at all!" I said whilst pulling my limbs to test the ropes.
As always,no slack at all.
Kym had long since learnt from previous mistakes how to tie me up securely.

"And your point is?" she asked whilst stood at the foot of the bed with her arms folded,smirking.
"What's the point of tying you up if you can move?"
With that,she started tickling each foot,causing me to thrash around in my bonds.

"Shit Kym,you know I don't like that!" I said inbetween gasps.
"Again....your point is? You're in no position to tell me what to do,are you?"

Her tickling continued for a few more minutes with me pleading for her to stop.
All of the time,she just looked directly at me,smiling and taunting me with how she would stop when she wanted to.
After 5 minutes,she mercifully ceased.

"Well,now the warm up is done,let's get down to business shall we?"
My cock had been rock hard since the tickling had started,and Kyms finger gently traced the underside of it.
"Oh fuck,that feels good! Maybe a few firm strokes please?"

"Hahaha! You don't give the orders around here,haven't you realised that yet?"
She then lightly started tickling my balls whilst leaning down to give me a long,deep kiss.

After a minute or so,she broke off and i let out a long moan as her fingers continued to torment my cock and balls.
"What's the matter babe? Getting frustrated already? We have a loooong way to go yet!"

I raised my head up to gaze at her fingers,dancing over my iron hard penis,still not giving me the hard strokes I craved.
I dropped my head down onto the pillow knowing pleading was useless at this time.

Eventually,Kym stopped,rose from the bed and walked over to her drawer,giving me an unobstructed view of her sexy arse,with her tight black gym leggings stretched taut showing off every curve.
She had a body to die for with a figure most girls half her age would love to have.Her long blonde hair fell loosely around her shoulders as she hunted through the drawer.

After a bit,she turned to me with a grin,holding a selection of lingerie in one hand and my cock ring in the other.
"Right,I'm going to have a cuppa and change out of these clothes,and you can do whatever you want.Granted,your options are pretty limited,but I'll be nice and leave you with something to keep you occupied."

As she was saying this,she opened up the silicone ring and placed it at the base of my cock,fumbling with the button.
At first there was nothing,but then it jumped to life as Kym opened the app on her phone and prodded it.

"Ahhhhh!! Jesus,I don't know if I can stand this!" The vibrations were sending mini shock waves right through my balls.Through past experience,I knew it would drive me crazy without there being any possibility of me achieving orgasm.

"Oh,i'm sorry,feel free turn it off then if you really want.
I hope it doesn't tease you too much.
See you soon!"
I had to admire her sense of humour at times like this.

With that,she smiled,walked out of the bedroom and shut the door.

I looked up at my wrists,trying to figure out if I could undo the ropes.Not a chance.The way she had tied them to the iron headboard,I couldn't even see the knots,let alone reach them.
Then I surveyed the velcro itself.
It was wrapped securely to each hand,way out of reach of any fingers.I tugged hard,but there was no give at all.
Of course,my feet were totally stuck,I had zero hope of getting free.

It was then that I became more aware of the vibrations that the ring was sending through my balls.It felt a like i was building to an enormous orgasm,yet at soon as I felt i was getting somewhere near to relief,the buzzing slowed to almost a stop.
Kym obviously had the random setting on,either that or she was sat downstairs drinking her coffee while altering the settings herself via the Bluetooth app.

I decided the best thing to do was just relax and enjoy the sensations.After all,I didn't really have an option.
Soon though,the ring sent strong pulses every second rippling through my balls.As quickly as they started,they slowed in intensity to a gentle hum.
Due to the lack of stimulation to my tortured cock,there was little chance of me cumming anytime soon.

After probably 45 mins or so,Kym opened the door and walked in.She had her pink dressing gown on,much to my disappointment.

"Sorry,i got watching tv and lost track of time.How you doing?" she asked whilst leaning over to check my bonds,pushing my head into the pillow with her ample tits.
"Oh wow,your face is flushed,you look like you've been squirming a bit!"

I just groaned as her fingers danced up and down my erect member,seemingly satisfied I was still securely tied.

"Please Kym,just a few firm strokes,you're driving me mad!"

This made her laugh out loud,and she responded by opening her gown and letting it fall to the floor.

"Aw no,I hope this doesn't make things 'harder' for you!"

Kym was dressed in lingerie,a black silk & lace baby doll and black lace knickers,complete with sheer black stockings.

I couldn't take my eyes off her,she looked absolutely stunning.

"I bought them yesterday,they were quite expensive but I thought you'd approve" she said while doing a full 360 turn.

"Jesus Kym,you look fucking gorgeous! What's say you untie me and i'll show you how much I approve!" I gasped while raising my head as much as I could.

"Now why would I want to do that,huh? I mean,you're in a perfect position for me to ride you,and with that ring on you'll last long enough while I have at least two orgasms.No,you're staying there.Don't upset me by asking again".

I groaned in defeat and slammed my head down on the pillow.

"Tsk....temper temper! Naughty boys don't get treats!"

With that,she knelt on the bed with her knees either side of my thighs.
I could feel her sheer nylon clad feet rubbing against my legs.She inched forward until her pussy made contact with the buzzing ring.
Immediately,Kym closed her eyes and moaned softly.

I was transfixed at this point,glaring at my rock hard cock sticking up directly infront of her dampening panties.She brought her hand down and slowly wrapped her fingers around my cock,and ever so gently started pumping up & down.

"Ahhhhh!" I let out a relieved sigh as Kym started to slowly bounce up and down on my thighs,moving forward so she was rubbing my penis against the front of her knickers.
She was grinding against my cock vigorously now,her head was thrown back and her eyes closed.I could feel myself building towards a massive orgasm of my own,when suddenly Kym leant forward,grabbed the back of my neck and forcefully kissed me.
She broke off the kiss for a split second and hissed
"Don't you dare fucking cum" before lowering her mouth over mine once again.

After about 30 seconds,her kissing stopped as she slightly raised her head,looking directly into my eyes,letting go of my cock.
Quickly,she raised one leg while sliding her knickers down,then repeated the motion the motion with her other,throwing her sodden underwear onto the pillow next to my cheek.

She scooted up to my head and without saying a word,placed her hot pussy directly over my mouth.

I didn't need telling what to do,I began licking her clit in earnest.

Kym grabbed my hair with one hand and the headboard with the other and began humping my face with urgency,her moans become louder.

The first indication I got that she was about to cum was the shaking,her stockinged thighs clamping my head like a vice.

"FUUUUUCK!!!" she screamed as her climax hit.
"YES! OH FUCK!"

Eventually,her grip on my head loosened and she shakily stood up,looked at me with glazed eyes and sighed.

"My god,I needed that" she laughingly said,then lent down for a slow,long sensual kiss while leaning down to switch off the ring.The vibrations stopped,leaving my marble hard unsatisfied cock twitching.

"Shit Matt,you haven't cum?You did well lasting that,I know I couldn't!
You must be so frustrated!" Kym said,giggling to herself.

"Kym,just finish me,please!
You've had your orgasm,I need relief!", I desperately pleaded with her,shaking my cock as much as I could.

"Well I suppose I could do,Claire will be here soon and I need to get sorted".

Wait,what?

Claire was Kym's best mate,and she was as sexy as hell and under normal circumstances i'd love to see her,but this was the first I'd heard of her coming tonight.

"Why is Claire coming? I thought we was watching that movie on Netflix tonight?"

"Because her pig of a boyfriend is going to watch the football instead of taking her out,they ended up having a massive argument,so I said I'd go across the road to the Red Lion to cheer her up.
You don't mind,do you babe?" As she was telling me this,she started lightly tickling my balls,sending shivers through me.

"Well...urrgggh!....yeah,I do sort of mind.We had plans,it's,....oh fuck.....it's Saturday night!" Her hand was now slowly stroking me.

"And? We can watch the film tomorrow,and the pub is literally right across the road so I won't be late.We could even carry on playing when I get home!"

Her fingers went back to tickling my full balls.

"Kym,she has other friends,and we're sort of in the middle of something incase you haven't noticed!"
I yanked hard against all four ropes at the same time,
"And you still haven't made me cum,and now you're saying we can finish it later? Finish me now!!"

She abruptly stopped her tickling and folded her arms,causing her tits to push upwards and strain against the lace cups,her face frowning.
She looked pissed off,but sexy as fuck at the same time.

"Right,so Claire is upset,and you want me to let her down because we was going to watch Netflix?
And yes,she does have other friends but I'm her BEST friend!
We was having such a good night and you had to go and spoil it.And if I'm not mistaken,you was out last night with your mates in the Lion wasn't you? We could've watched the film then!"

It was then I had what could only be described as a toddler tantrum,thrashing around as much as my bonds would let me.

"Fuck Kym,i've been tied up for about an hour now,you've just rode my face and now you're telling me you've changed our plans to go out with Claire? Look,just let me up!"

She looked at me for a few seconds after i'd stopped jerking around and asked,
"Are you quite finished? You really want to start an argument now?"

She nodded towards my bound hands.

"I AM going out with Claire and I WAS going to let you cum.Infact,you'd be cumming right now if you wasn't so selfish! I thought you may be able to manage to get it up again later.
Instead,you can stay there while I get ready,then I may consider untying you before I go out."

With that,she went walked out and into the bathroom.
"Kym.....KYM!!! Untie me!" I shouted.
No answer.

"KYM!!!!!"

She angrily entered the bedroom,throwing me an annoyed look.
"You just don't fucking learn do you?"
With that,she quickly rummaged through our toy bag and picked out my pink ball gag and walked over to the bed.
"Open your mouth!"
I defiantly kept my lips firmly closed.
She sighed while reaching for my balls,grasping them firmly.

"Last chance,unless you want me to start squeezing".

I thought about my situation,and slowly opened my mouth.

"Kym,I'm...mpph!"

"Save it" she said while roughly pushing the gag in.
"Lift your head".
I obeyed,not wanting to piss her off anymore.
She buckled it a notch tighter than usual.

"Now I might be able to shower in peace."

As she left,I looked longingly at her fantastic round arse and her long legs,still with stockings on,and moaned.
I was still furious with the way Kym was treating me,but also horny as hell.
It was then I felt something tickling my left cheek.
A quick glance saw it was her lacy knickers,tantalisingly so close but completely out of reach.

If I wasn't frustrated then,I certainly was now....

A few minutes later I heard the shower start up.
"Great,that's at least 20 mins before she unties me" I thought to myself.

I tried pushing the gag out with my tongue,but it was wedged fast.A pull on the cuffs told me I was still attached firmly to the bed.

Was that the doorbell? I couldn't be sure,seeing as I thought I heard it in the middle of my thrashing around.
Yes,i definitely heard it that time!
I tried to shout to Kym,but all that came out was garggled nonsense,plus with the water running she wouldn't of heard me anyway.

A few seconds later,I heard what I thought was our front door opening,then the unmistakable sound of it closing.

"Kym? Matt?"

Shit,it was Claire! I froze and looked at the open bedroom door.

Please don't come upstairs,please don't come upstairs!

I heard footsteps along our hallway and enter the living room.
Claire must know someone was in,what with the door being unlocked and the TV still on.
I just prayed she'd wait downstairs.

"Kym??" Footsteps in the hall again,and the dull sound of someone coming up the stairs!

"Oh,hi Claire! Make yourself comfy downstairs,I'm just in the shower!" shouted Kym.

Much to my relief,Kym must've heard her shouting.

"OK.I'll pour you a glass of wine."

Fuck! That was close!

5 minutes later,Kym walked back into the bedroom completely naked apart from a hair towel.Given my current state of arousal,and the fact her hot mate was downstairs,it nearly made me shoot my load there and then!

Without saying a word,she began drying herself off properly,making sure she gave me a good view.
Suddenly,a little grin broke out as she reached for her phone.

The damn ring buzzed into life!

"Mmmmmmmnnnnnnn!!!" I closed my eyes,but soon opened them again to savour the sight of Kym stepping into her favourite pink thong.
That was quickly followed by her matching bra.
She then sat at her dressing table and picked up her hairdryer.

That five minutes had to be one of the most frustrating periods of my life.
Tightly tied up,a vibrating ring keeping me just short of cumming,and my semi naked missus sat a few feet away.
And there was fuck all I could do!

Eventually,the hairdryer stopped.
Still without saying anything she walked to her wardrobe and grabbed her spray fit black shiny leggings and a Rolling Stones logo v neck tshirt,which was probably a size too small,but clung in all the right places.

It didn't take her long to get dressed...God,she looked sexy!

A quick spray of her favourite perfume,and she was gone out of the door.

I moaned again.Surley she'd let me up soon? I mean,if she was going out I might as well watch the bloody football myself!

Distant chatter and glasses clinking could be heard from downstairs,and then what I thought was sobbing.

Great,here's me,a buzzing cock driving me mad,and my wife is downstairs hearing one side of a domestic argument!

I heard footsteps again making their way up the stairs,and Kym strode in.
Thank Christ!
She's going out and is finally going to untie me!

"Listen" Kym said.
"Claire doesn't really feel up to going out,and to be honest,I don't really feel up to untying you."

My eyes bulged and I frantically shook my head!

"So you,mister,can stay here and we're going to....guess what?"

I tried to say "I don't know?",but it came out more like " Hmmm ngggg mmmnn?".

She reached to my cock,pumping it hard and fast.
Oh fuck,I was gonna cum very soon!!!

"We're staying in a watching the movie on Netflix instead!"

Her hand abruptly left my twitching,unsatisfied cock as what she had just said started to sink in.

"Mmmmmgghhh!!!"
"Just shut up Matt!",she said quietly.
And with that,she walked out of the bedroom,turned the light off and shutting the door behind her,leaving me gagged and very tightly tied spreadeagle and our bed....
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

This is ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC! Really enjoyed reading this one. Is there any more of this to come, does Kym eventually release Matt from the bed? Or does Claire join in? ( My preferred option btw! )
Sean2291
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sean2291 »

WAOH! Thats one of the best Stories ibread in a while. Really great piece of Art. I Hope the Story will continue:)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic